Monday, 4 August 2008

Aim of this blog

My name is Andi. I'm a 22 year old student in the UK. I'm a fairly normal girl and had plenty of friends when growing up but led a fairly sheltered life when it came to sex.

I didn't have my first orgasm until I was 19 and met my first boyfriend. Since then I've been finding out how much fun I can have with my body and have been making up for lost time. I posted some pics on the web a few weeks ago and was really turned on by people seeing them so I thought it would be fun to write about some of the things I've done.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andi,

    Hope you enjoy your new blogging experience. Fantastic profile picture. Intrigued as to where I might find your web pics you mentioned?Enjoy York ~ a lovely city.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm - I appear to have been banned from one of the sites I posted on but I don't know why (I haven't visited it for months anyway).

    There are some here...

    http://www.girlfriendgalleries.net/gallery.php?id=788

    ReplyDelete