Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Cumming in public

This happened one time we went out for dinner at a nice restaurant called the Biltmore. It's not a really posh place, but we both dressed up nicely for it. Mike had a shirt and smart trousers on and I had a long dress that buttoned up the front (I was even wearing a bra, panties and opaque tights as I was trying to be a good girl that night!)

We had a really nice meal with a bottle of wine. A few times during the meal, Mike's hand slid under the table and brushed over my pussy. At first I told him to behave as I really was trying to be a good girl, but after a while it began to get to me. Just before dessert I went to the bathroom and when I came back, opened my bag to show Mike my uderwear - he asked if my bra was in there too (a little too loudly as I think the people at the next table heard) and I confirmed that it was. I was back to my usual naked self under my dress.

Durring dessert, his hand strayed back to my pussy and I helped by undoing a few buttons at the bottom of my dress. I couldn't open my legs very far because of the table legs, but he managed to rub my clit a little.

We finished up and started the walk back home (towards Uni). We stopped off at a few of the darker corners and he undid another button at the bottom of my dress each time before fondling my ass and pussy. I had my long coat on so it meant that as long as I stood with my back to people, he could get his hands under my dress to play with me without them knowing.

We ducked down a little alleyway near a nightclub (The Gallery for those who know York) and started kissing. He moved his hands down to the bottom of my dress (now unbuttoned almost to my pussy) and undid a few more buttons (about up to my waist). A few people walked past occasionally, but as i had my coat wrapped around us, they couldn't see anything. He started playing with my pussy with one hand and tried to get the other hand up inside my dress to stroke my nipples - finding this rather hard, he ended up undoing the remaining buttons so my dress fell completely open.

This was the first time I'd been naked 'outside' since we'd done things on the train a month or so previouslyand that, coupled with having my pussy and nipples played with was bringing me towards a fast orgasm. People at the end of the queue for the club were at the top of the alleyway, probably only 10-15m away from us and Mike kept whispering that they probably knew what we were doing. I pressed up against him, jamming his hand against my pussy - he could no longer play with my nipples so he wrapped his other arm around my back and gathered up my dress and held it behind me.

I had never been this naked outside and I think I almost wanted someone to know what we were doing but I didn't have much time to think about it as my clit was being rubbed and Mike's other hand was now kneading my ass cheeks. I came, moaning into his mouth and holding on to him to keep myself from falling over (I've never been very good at standing orgasms). When I recovered, I did up just two buttons on my dress, one at the top and one at my stomache and we walked home like that. If i want too fast, the dress would open and show my pussy, so whenever we saw someone coming I had to hold my coat shut. Just before we got back to my place, we stood against a wall in the shadows (bright streetlights are really good for this!), he undid my dress again, opened it and knelt and licked my pussy. It was onlt for a little bit, but standing there completely exposed with my cunt being eaten was a real turn on.

We went indoors, said hi to my housemates and went upstairs (they had gotten used to us not spending too much time with them in the evenings!) Mike stripped and I shed my dress and coat and we fell on each other on the bed. I ended up on top of him and was grinding my pussy against his cock. I was so wet that my lips were slipping either side of it and a few times he almost slid into me - but it was obvious that he wouldn't take long to cum so I concentrated on rubbing my clit against the length of his cock. I started to cum and that turned him on more and he came (I think this as the first time we had cum together).

I collapsed on top of his and we kissed with his cock still nestled against my pussy, he was trying to move to slid it into me but I told him that he had to wait for another time (and another story).

1 comment:

  1. ...that was so erotic that you got me into action straight away... yes that was erotic indeed... (first time in ur blog & I'm staying over.. :p)

    ReplyDelete