Friday, 22 August 2008

Cumming in Uni

As I was now living on campus, I got Mike spent the night at my place fairly often as it was easier for me to get to lectures. Rooms in halls aren't really that soundproof though so we started out trying to be quieter than we would have liked. (That sort of went out the window after the first few weeks, but we still were slightly tamer than at his place).

So my neighbours knew that I enjoyed a good cum (or two), but they didn't know about some of the things we got up to. It became a challenge to find places in college or on campus to screw (and I think we did quite well). Over the course of the year we managed a number of different places:

- In the library - Mike ducked under the table, pushed my skirt up and went down on my pussy
- In our kitchen - he managed to eat me while I sat up on the countertop and fuck me while I was leaning against the sink
- Late one night we had naked sex in the middle of our hallway just outside my door (in case anyone came)
- We fucked in the shower on a regular basis and used the shower head to spray my clit (that takes a long time, but feels really good)
- In a computer room (sitting just under the security camera) he sat on a chair, I sat on his cock and he rubbed my clit
- In another computer room, (with people in it) i sat on his lap and he fingered me and rubbed my clit till I came
- In the Quiet Place (outside) - he fingered me on a park bench

I have another story about doing things in Uni, but that will have to wait until another time. it's probably one of the dirtiest things we've done so I may decide not to post it.

3 comments:

  1. my wife and i always loved to fuck around campus, elevators, on the wasking machine in the community laundry, on the stage of the theater/ lighting booth of the theater/ seats of the theater ( we liked the theater). so many chances to get caught... I miss school

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite places was the kitchens (story to come on that as decided to go through with putting it on here after all).

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg fuck fuck fuck; fucking at the sink is the best!

    ReplyDelete