Saturday, 9 August 2008

Horny as hell

I think that when I catch up to the present day, many of my posts could end up being titled like that!

It's 4.30 in the morning. I'm still fairly drunk and Mike is asleep. We had sex a while ago (which I'm sure my housemates heard) but I'm still so horny and want more. I'm sitting naked on the sofa typing this with my egg in my pussy. I wish one of my housemates (both girls) would come downstairs and I could spread my legs and let them see me cum.

Mmm - I found some nice pics to look at while I came - especially the last pic, I would love to get a taste of that... yummy!

http://galleries.nubiles.net/samples/tita/teen-cutie/


*Pics removed due to Google no-nudity policy*


I think I'm going to go out into the garden now

No comments:

Post a Comment