Sunday, 10 August 2008

Making myself cum

Despite the fact I had now cum many dozens of times (or maybe because Mike had made me cum so much), I still hadn't masterbated myself. That was about to change though as one evening Mike asked me to show him me masterbating.

I knew what had felt good, but I was a bit unsure as to exactly what to do so he got me started by guiding my hand to gently rub my pussy, then sliding his finger into me, guiding one of mine to my pussy and then rubbing my clit with my fingers.

It took me a while to get the right ryrhm and pressure but I found a way that seemed to be working quite well and could feel my orgasm building. He told me to keep looking at him as he wanted to see me cum. It was definitly a strange experience, looking directly into his eyes and trying to cum(*) but given the other things we had done I didn't feel embarressed.

I was now getting very close and it was becoming difficult to keep looking at him. He placed his hand on my cheek and while staring into my eyes, kept saying that he loved me and wanted to see me cum(**) I was gasping now and trying to focus on both him and my pussy, I kept stroking my clit and dipping down to gather moisture from my pussy for lubrication. I had my first self-induced orgasm while staring into his eyes and it seemed to encompass my whole body. I quickly learned that I had to reduce the pressure on my clit once I came, but kept stroking myself for a minute or so then offered my fingers to Mike and he licked them clean.

I told him it was now his turn and he took his cock and started pumping it. He rolled me onto my back and positioned himself above me. I did the same thing hehad done and placed my hand on his cheek to keep him looking at me. He came and I felt him cum squirt up my body. I can't really describe what it was like looking so intently into his eyes (see *), but I think that was the time I first really knew I wanted to lose my virginity with him.

He lay on top of me and I could feel his cum between our bodies as we kissed. his cock was sliding against my pussy and after a while I got a bit nervous about his cum ending up inside me so we moved apart a bit and I got a towel to clean us up.

Wel fell asleep in my favorite position (at the time), him nested up behind me with his cock pressing against my ass.

* If you haven't tried this, it can be a really intense experience. Either make yourself or your partnet cum while staring directly into their eyes and the expression at the point they cum is something very special and personal.

** This wasn't the first time he had said he lvoed me, just the first time I've mentioned it asi I guess people aren't as interested in the love aspect of the story as the sex side (is this true).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andi,

    Enjoying your blog, its a good arousing read, gotta go look after myself now, where do I see more of you pics?

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went a bit overboard and posted on a number of sites. This site only has smaller pics of me, but it'll give you an idea of how horny i can get...

    http://www.newbienudes.com/Photos/default.asp?AT=U&PT=P&PC=TODAY&SB=auto54428&MyAction=+GO+&filter=b&OB=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled across your blog and my god it's hot! Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it - there's lots more to come (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete