Saturday, 9 August 2008

New Vibrator

My head hurts - I think I drank too much last night (and I'm sure staying up really late didn't help!)

Back to the story...

Up until now we had used hands and mouths on each other - a month or so after we had first had set (no intercourse yet), Mike came round to my place one day with a present. I wanted to unwrap it but he told me I had to wait until later on but wouldn't say why (given I had two housemates who were in the room with us I understood why later :)

After we'd all had dinner, we went up to my room and I got to open my present. It was a white vibrator, about 6 inches long and a vibrating egg with a control unit. I was eager to try them out but aware that I had never had anything other than Mike's finger in my pussy so I wanted to be very ready.

We fooled around in the usual way, kissing and licking each other and we got into a 69 position with me on top. Mike grabbed the vibrator and started rubbing it up and down my pussy, which was fairly wet after all the attention. He turned it on and held it against my clit - it felt nice, but after having my clit licked, it wasn't really strong enough to do much so he turned it up. I could feel a bit more now but was ready to try it inside me so he slowly worked it into my pussy, a little at a time.

It was a very strange feeling, having something buzzing inside me and streaching my pussy at the same time. I was wet enough that it didn't take long before he could slide it a fair way into me and was slowly pumping it in and out. It definitly felt nice but I didn't think I could cum with just that so I asked him to lick my clit at the same time. With a bit of fiddling around, he found a position that let him do this.

I was now positioned so I couldn't easily suck him but I could just about lick the head of his cock while rubbing him. With the added attention on my clit it didn't take me too long to cum - it wasn't the strongest orgasm, but felt as if it came from deeper inside my pussy than usual. After I had finished cumming, I kept licking him and he soon came over my face.

Later that evening we played with the egg on my clit, which I found I really preferred and gave a much sharper more intense orgasm.

Got to dash now - I think the next story is about my first proper (self) masterbation.

(Corrected for typos).

No comments:

Post a Comment