Sunday, 26 October 2008

Lecture cum

It's good to be back ant Uni and now term has started, letures have started again. I've been looking forward to this all summer as I really enjoy seeing how far I can go in lectures.

Last Monday, I went to Uni in what I call my schoolgirl outfit - short (mid thigh) length pleated skirt, white blouse and knee high white socks. (Of course I didn't have panties on, but sometimes I'll wear a pair of white panties with this outfit to complete it*).

There are a few groups of friends I usually sit with in lectures, but because I don't always sit with the same people, they don't think it's odd if I'm not with them. I made sure I was a little late to my second lecture and sat on the second row from the back. There was nobody behind me or on the row I was sitting on so I had a reasonable amount of privacy.

I had decided to write off hte lecture as far as learning anything went, so I slid my hand down to my skirt and started to lift it so I could get to my pussy. It had been a long time since I'd had the chance to do this in lectures and as soon as I touched myself I could feel how wet I was (some of it was Mike's cum from the previous night) and I ended up lifting my skirt out from under my ass so I was sitting directly on the bench (tryin to go avoid a wet patch!)

I held me pen in my left hand so it looked like I was paying attention and writing and started rubbing up and down my pussy, spreading the moisture around. I dipped two fingers into my pussy and pulled a bit more out and made sure my whole cunt was covered. I knew it wouldn't take me too long to cum and there didn't seem to be much point in trying to hold back so I started playing with my clit, gently at first and then pressing harder against it.

I wanted to taste myself but was still aware enough to think it would look odd if I started to suck my fingers, so I slid my pen into my pussy and twisted it around inside myself. I pulled it out and pretended to write again and kept sucking on the end of the pen

I spread my legs and hitched my skirt up so I could see what I was doing with (relatively) discreet glances down and came fairly quickly as I watched my fingers sliding into myself and then rubbing my clit. I ended up leaving a fairly large wet patch on the bench and when I stood up could feel how wet my whole ass was (not the right weather for having a wet ass so I had to go the the toilet and dry myself off).

I did a similar thing on Tuesday while wearing a similar outfit (but with mid thigh black socks and my remote egg in my pussy). It took a lot longer for me to cum as I started off just having the egg going inside me and then after about 10-15 minutes I started playing with myself.

* Most of the time I love being able to feel Mike's cum dripping out of my pussy through the day, but sometimes we fuck while I'm wearing panties and I like feeling them getting wetter and wetter throughout the day.I certainly get a lot of attention when wearing this outfit - the boys certainly seem to like it and I'm sure they'd like it a lot more if they knew I usually had no panties on :)

1 comment:

  1. oh what I wouldn't give to be a student in your class lol very erotic writing love it
    hugs Aus

    ReplyDelete