Thursday, 4 December 2008

Not Unhappy

I got a few emails so wanted to point out that the 'unhappy' title of my last post was only about the way the stories were going, not about life in general! I don't intend to stop writing this blog (although things are getting a bit busy so I'm not going to post as much as I did at the very beginning - probably down to a few posts a week unless something really exciting happens).

I'm not too keen on this time of year as it's too cold to wear a skirt and I've got so used to not wearing panties that it feels strange that I won't easily be able to play with myself for a few months (during the day at least :)

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to see that photo of you without your underwear what a turn on I to go out without underwear on I love the freedom.
    I hop we get more from your blogs shortly I know how hard it is some times

    ReplyDelete