Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Unhappy

Well I've been trying to write the next chapters of the Dreams and Slumber Party stories but I'm not happy with either of them.

I did kind of enjoy writing them (a bit too much at times!) but they aren't really going the way I imagined they would. They are meant to be at least semi-believable even if they are fantasy stories and things clearly progressed way to fast in each story.

I may try again with one or both of them but unless anyone has any ideas how I can bring them back on track I'll drop them for now.

On a brighter note, one of my favourite girls, Inka (or Inna G), is now featured on Met Art - hopefully this means she'll do some more photo shoots:

*Pics removed due to Google no-nudity policy*

http://hosted.met-art.com/met-art_gri_36_504/

1 comment:

  1. how can I help send me an email and I will help you if I can as I loved this blog:)

    ReplyDelete