Saturday, 3 January 2009

Home cumming

OK, back again and this time I hope I can get a proper post out...

So, I was at home without Mike any my egg broke which meant I was restricted from the usual ways I would have to cum. Fortunatly I've been visiting a masterbation forum from time to time so I had some other ideas (like the hairbrush that Anna used in the slumber party story).

I still have a fair amount of stuff at home so ended up having a bit of fun - I tried a hairbrush and it was quite good. The handle wasn't quite thick enough to fill me but it was fairly long so I could reach quite deep with it. I also needed to rub my clit to actually cum with it though.

The best thing I found (apart from the *actual* best thing - more about that later) was a travel bottle of hair spray. The bottle was round and just slightly thicker than Mike's cock and it had raised lettering all down the front. I had to warm it up a bit with my hands before using it but once I had it in me it was wonderful - I mostly had the bumpy side pointing towards the front of my cunt so I could feel the letters against my g-spot. Once I had figured out the best way of moving it I ended up cumming about 3 times over the space of about 30 minutes without taking it out of me. (I was trying to cum without touching my clit but did have to play with my ass a little for the 3rd orgasm)

As for the *best* thing I found to use... Both my mum and sister were out on the night of the 30th and Mike and I thought it would be fun to have sex on my sister's bed (he had arrived that day from his parents' place). We went into her room and started fooling around (we were already naked as we had already been doing things). I was laying on the bed and Mike was on top of me fucking me. He was getting close to cumming so moved off me and knelt on the floor so he could eat me for a while (as I can cum more times than he can, we often do this).

He licked my pussy for a few minutes and then told me to turn over. I was a bit frustrated as I was quite close to cumming, but it had been a while since I had had a good ass licking and so obliged. He spread my ass cheeks and started flicking his tounge over my asshole and then slowly started spearing me with it. He was having a little trouble with the rug he was kneeling on sliding away and kept having to stop to pull himself closer to the bed and I was now getting really frustrated and wanted to cum. One time as he slid away he tried to grab the bed and ended up sliding his hand under the matress and ended up findign my sisters vibrator (that's his story anyway - maybe he had been looking for it).

Now I know my sister has had sex (at least a year before I first did!) but I didn't know that she owned a rampant rabbit (my female readers will probably know what this is - and if you don't then you should really find out!) He said something along the lines of "I though you said you didn't have a proper vibrator to use" (I was too far gone to remember exactly what) and he stopped licking me.

I looked up and saw it and possibly if I hadn't been so close I may have decided not to use it (but I was so I turned over onto my back and asked him to fuck me with it without really thinking about it). He rubbed it over my cunt and then slid it into me (I was easily wet enough by that point) and he turned it on.

OH WOW - it felt absolutly amazing. Even though I had cum a number of times over the previous days, nothing had felt as good as that did. When it was fully inside me I had the little arm pressing against my clit (on medium power) and the balls in the shaft moving at a slow speed). Mike tried to fuck me with it but I grabbed his hand and held it with it rubbing against my clit. He could see how horny I was feeling and ended up sliding a finger into my ass (as best he could while I was on my back) and played with me there while I had an absolutly shattering orgasm. I really don't think I've been that loud when I've cum for a very long time and it seemed to last for ages. In the end it tailed off and he slid it out of me and threw it on the bed.

Normally I can cope with him inside me just after I've cum but when he tried to slide into me I was still too sensitive and had to ask him to wait - he clearly wanted to cum and tried rubbing against the outside of my cunt but even that was too sensitive and I told him he could cum over me or wait. I almost felt a bit guilty about making him wait after him giving me such a good orgasm, but I still felt too good to feel anything bad (and I think he could tell this) so he ended up kissing my neck and talking dirty to me, telling me how much of a horny little slut I was and before I realised it he was fingering me as well and it felt nice again.

He mounted me again and slid straight into me and I knew he would cum before I did so I asked him to take me from behind so I could at least use the vibrator on my clit. I rolled onto my front and got it touching my clit and he pushed hard into my cunt again. He pumped into me for a little while and then said he had an idea. (He has remarkable self control sometimes - I know I find it really hard to stop when I'm very close to cumming). He pulled the vibrator out from under me and slid it into my pussy (with a bit of wiggling from me) until it was fully inside me and then he started pressing his cock against my ass.

I pressed back against him and he slowly slid into me - we don't do lots of anal sex so he still has to be careful or it hurts but he managed to get a fair way inside me and then told me to turn the vibrator on. I already had the clit section working so I pressed buttons by touch and managed to get the main shaft working. He said he could feel it against hs cock through my pussy wall and pressed fairly deep into me but kept slowly moving (it's kind of difficult to describe).

He was talking dirty to me and I was replying by telling him to fuck me ass and cum in me and that my sisters vibe was filling my cunt. He was fully on top of me which was pressing the vibrator hard against my clit and he was kissing my neck while talking dirty. Between the viberator in me, the buzzing on my clit, his cock, the kissing and the talking I could feel another orgasm building fairly quickly. He kept telling me he wanted to feel me cum with his cock buried in my ass and I wasn't about to stop him! My second orgasm wasn't anywhere near as strong as the first one but it felt almost as long and he said I was fairly vocal that time too - apparantly I was gasping into the bed and telling him to cum.

He also said that my whole ass was contracting around him and as I was nearing the end of my orgasm, he said he couldn't hold it. I could feel him press even deeper into me and he let out a mon and came. I think I could feel him squirting in me but I wasn't really in a fit state to tell so I'm not sure. He collapsed on me and kissed my neck some more and then rolled off me a few minutes later once his cock had shrunk a bit. (It's a bit wierd feeling his cock shrinking in my ass - it's tighter than my pussy so I can more easily feel it and feeling full one minute and then not the next just feels a bit strange).

Once we had recovered we cleaned off the vibrator and straigtened up the bed and went back to my room to rest - apparantly having a break from strong orgasms for a few days is a good idea :)

-----

Next is the real story I've been dying to tell about the holidays is my next post, but I'm trying to be good and keep things in chronological order. I'll post in a couple of days (and probably cum many times while writing it!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andi loving the blog!
    This story is similar to what I do with my girlfriend, I like it! But even better than a rabbit is if you use a vibrating butt plug and then let him go in the front. The vibrations are more intense and we both end up cuming really quickly.

    Id love you to try it and then tell us all about it.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Andi hot story my wife used to love me cuming in her from behind it was her favourite position and it also made me cum very quickly if the angle was right, but as you know sex is a thing of the past with my wife these days.

    ReplyDelete