Sunday, 18 January 2009

White Socks

I've had a few requests to put up some of the pics of girls in long white socks that I've got - so here are a few of them:

*Pics removed due to Google no-nudity policy*

I especially like the last one above as the girl looks so cute :)

Even better than girls in white socks - girls in white socks and tartan skirts!


...and best of all, Paula (or Pavlina) in a cheerleader uniform having her pussy fingered and licked.

*Pics removed due to Google no-nudity policy*

Jen and I have been emailing each other and we're definitely going to meet up again soon. Away from home she's a lot less nervous and didn't mind me posting details of our evening on here (she's read pretty much all of thsi blog now so she knows the things I like). This is just additional warning that I hope you'll have the socks on next time!

1 comment: