Friday, 20 March 2009

Weekend update

Just a quick post as I'm ...distracted...

Jen is over to visit again (we split the fare even though we couldn't really afford it). She met Mike briefly earlier tonight and it was definitly interesting. They both tried to stake their claim to be (in a fairly light hearted way - it was funny) and they seemed to get on. We're all going out tomorrow so they can spend some more time together.

Jen and I are in bed now (just taking a quick break before continuing to say hello properly). She brough along a few pairs of long white socks for me (that is she's wearing them, for me to enjoy) and she looks so cute naked with them on her gorgeous legs.

We're hoping to go find a dildo to share tomorrow (Mike said he'd pay for it) and if we succeed I'll post details (probably after Jen's left). Wish us luck...

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to hearing the details of your purchase and what you get upto with them. oh and a little message for Mike "you lucky bar steward" ;)


    Take care peeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andi,

    Might annonymous photos of the toy in use be forthcumming?

    Have fun!

    Love,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the lucky one - he only gets one of us whereas I get both of them :)

    I don't think photos will be coming (at least not anytime soon). Jen really isn't keen on pics of her being online (yet, anyway - she might change her mind).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Andi,

    You were ...distracted... and yet you still write in clear English?

    Talk about multi-tasking...

    Love,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was only a short post - and I had to correct it before I posted it :)

    ReplyDelete