Sunday, 26 April 2009

Pub flash

I've jsut got back from lunch with the girls. We went to a pub and a random bloke sitting opposite spent most of the time we were eating looking up my skirt. Admittedly, I may have helped by allowing my skirt to ride up a bit and then pulling one leg up and hugging it while we all chatted. I tried to make it look like I didn't know he was looking and I think I did quite well - I noticed that he didn't stand up any of the time I was there so I may have got to him :)

I was telling the girls about the naked sunbathing - Rach and Jacqui have also done it (I didn't know that before today) and Jo and Valerie said that they would never do it (Valerie said wouldn't even go topless - that might be a bit different in the story :) Of course, I didn't tell them the full details, but did mention the Italian guy we attracted (but not how we attracted him). Anna said that if it had been her (and he had been as good looking as I said) she would have let him oil her up - now that I would have loved to see!)

Unfortunatly, I don't think that Rach is into 'proper' exhibitionism in RL (and I'm fairly sure Anna isn't - but from some of the things Vicky has said, she might be, but she wasn't there today). If I can find someone who is, I might challenge tham and see how far we can go.

I'm going to work on the story of Rach's date tonight but the posting may be a bit late as I have lots of other things to do today and Mike has been 'distracting' me while I write this so I'll be busy for a while before I can get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment