Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Return of the double dildo - Part 2

I'm on the way back home now, but unless I type really quickly and get this posted, I doubt I'll be having as much fun as I did on the way to Jen's place. (Hmm, didn’t even manage to get it finished on the train as I fell asleep – for some reason my weekend was quite tiring). The problem with going away is that I’m then really busy when I return and have to catch up with work – hence the delay in getting this posting out.

---

Jen thought I had sent the post off and when I thought we were getting up, she had decided it was time for us to play again. It was pretty much just a quickie - we lay facing each other talking  and  kissing (similar to Fri night), but instead of gentle touching, we had fingers inside each other or playing with clits. I made her cum first as I wanted the image of her face while she was cumming in my mind as I came (she is just sooo cute).

Once we had got up and showered (not together this time as I needed a few extra minutes to recover), we had a quick breakfast and when I said 'Good morning' to Alice, she replied with something like 'Well it sounded like it'. Joanne had apparently not returned that night (which is a pity as Jen and I had said we would have quite liked to listen to her and her date fucking).

We went out into town and only when I had found the suitable piece of attire did I tell Jen her challenge. She already had a shortish skirt on (about mid-thigh length - without panties of course), but the skirt I had chosen was much shorter. I had asked her to try it on and she obliged. I waited outside the changing room and after a minute she opened the curtain to show me. The skirt is a short pleated tartan skirt (okay, so I could have been more adventurous than just sticking with the schoolgirl theme, but schoolgirls don't wear skirts quite like this! (at least not in my day anyway!)

When nobody was looking (it was still early so the shop was fairly empty), Jen gave me a twirl and the skirt flipped up just a little. It only just covered her ass and pussy so I got a nice view and knew it was the right one. She changed back into her (seemingly) much longer skirt and I bought the new one for her. We then went to get a coffee and while we stood in the queue I told her to go to the toilet and change into her new skirt. She the bag and with a flash of her cute (yet evil) grin, she disappeared. I was sitting down (near a window) by the time she returned and the skirt looked even better than it had in the shop. Jen is only a couple of inches taller than I am, but her legs sometimes look very long - I guess it's fairly obvious that one of those times would be when pretty much the whole length of them is on display!

She handed me the bag back and told me to look inside. I had an idea what I might find and I was happy to see her bra was in there along with her old skirt. When she sat down, the skirt rode up a bit and she was just about sitting on the material so was covered from behind, but from the side, I had a beautiful view of her legs.

I had more things planned for her and slid my hand up her thigh. I gently pulled the leg closest to me and told her to open her legs a bit. She caught on that I wanted her to re-enact Anna’s flashing scene from the slumber party story. It was only a little bit, but she opened her legs and faced slightly more towards the window. Even a little bit was enough with that skirt on though - I could see her pussy fairly clearly and to her credit, she stayed like that for the time it took us to finish our coffee. As she stood up, she carefully smoothed the skirt down and I could see her getting appreciative looks from some of the men as we left and was looking forward to the rest of the day.

The final part of the challenge involved my little egg. The skirt was long enough to cover Jen's pussy,  but  when I slid the egg into her, you could just about see the little loop of string attached to it beloe the hem of the skirt. It is a very thin loop and only just hung down below the bottom of the skirt so would only have been noticeable to anyone looking directly at her ass/crotch.  The downside was that Jen's figure in a skirt like that - lots of people were doing just that - it really only looked like a bit of loose thread if you didn't know what it was attached to, but I had great fun turning the egg on and off at various times as we wandered around the shops.

A couple of times, we found some secluded places and kissed - Jen humped against my thigh a few times and it was clear that she was enjoying it as she was wet enough to leave her juices on my leg. She did seem to be a bit nervous when we went up a set of escalators and stood with her legs tightly closed. I almost relented and let her change back into her old skirt, but wanted a bit more fun. We went to Next and I chose a simple pair of white cotton panties for her with little pink roses on them and a small pink bow on the front. She put them on (after we had bought them of course) and they had exactly the effect I had wanted. Whenever her skirt rode or flipped up at all, people now got a flash of her panties (hence why I chose white, to draw attention).

We had lunch at a cafe on the top floor of a shopping centre. It was still early (for lunch) so we missed the main crowd and got a table by a window. This looked out down a busy street and Jen played along by sitting with her legs spread facing out to the crowd. The street was 3 (or 4?) floors down from us, but I guess people may have been able to see the white of her panties. Halfway through lunch, I put my jacket over her lap and slid my hand under her skirt to pull the crotch of her panties aside. As we were so high up, someone would have needed binoculars or incredibly good vision to clearly see her pussy, but I think I have managed to convince her just how much fun exhibitionism can be.

We'd been in town for a few hours by the time we finished and as neither of us have huge amount of money, we returned to her place (with a little stopping and playing on the way). At one point, she bent over in a similar way to the way I flashed the man on the train, but she also puller her panties aside. I think that would be an even more exciting thing to do as it would be clear I was actually showing myself off and I intend to give it a try at some point... I had a quick rub of her clit (this elicited a nice squeal from her as she wasn't expecting it).

She was nicely worked up when we got home and seemed to have the house to ourselves so we didn't even make it upstairs before we started doing things. Jen was trying to drag me upstairs, but I told her to bend over, pulled her panties down to her knees and went down on her from behind. Her pussy was as wet at I had expected it to be (I have no idea how she can always be so wet, but it tastes good, so I don't really care). It was a good position and when I spread her ass cheeks, I could get easy access to her cunt and licked her for a few minutes. She wanted to lie down so we went to the living room and continued on the sofa. Jen was on her back and she put one leg on the floor. Her panties had gone, but she kept the skirt on and I made her cum fairly quickly (she still had the egg in her, so that helped a bit I think).

I noticed a while back that the person behind me has been reading as I've been trying - he's just got off the train and I've just realised that I should have offered to give him the address to this blog J

We rested a bit in the afternoon and then popped into Joanne’s room for a quick play (other peoples’ beds are always more fun!) I guess we should do Rick and Alice’s rooms another time just to be fair.

We went out that night and met up with some of Jen’s friends. It was a really fun night and she seemed to enjoy showing me off (I’m not really sure why though as she has some incredibly beautiful friends and I felt a little out of place). There are two other gay couples in her group – one male and one female. Her (straight) male friends seemed rather jealous of me and as the evening went on and we got drunker, they wanted to see us (and the other couple who’s names I have forgotten) kiss.

I couldn’t see any problem with that, so we gave them a nice demonstration of a deep, long kiss and a little bit of breast fondling (through clothes). The other girls did the same and the men (well, boys I guess as they are only 18-20) really seemed to enjoy it (I know this as the bar was quite crowded and we ended up pressed up together so I could feel some very stiff cocks rubbing against me!)

The advantage of a crowded bar is that I could easily use my free hand to caress Jen’s ass - mostly without people noticing. Only a few times did I dip my hand under her skirt and feel her ass directly and only once did I get caught by someone else doing it. Of course they didn’t mind, but made a few sarcastic comments about it so I had to kiss Jen again and play with her ass as I did it (through her skirt this time).

I wish I’d left the egg inside her – it would have been wonderful to try and make her cum while she was surrounded her friends. Unfortunately, the battery had begun to die so we’d left it at home. We were out pretty late and were fairly drunk by the time we got home but I did at least remember to drink a few pints of water (and got Jen to do the same). Once we were in Jen’s room, we started to fool around, but ended up falling asleep before we got too far in to things.

When we awoke in the morning, the door was wide open and the covers were on the floor. We had snuggled up naked together to keep warm (the house was reasonably warm) and we wondered if Rick had wandered past the door at any point (his room is beside Jen’s). The water had done its job and we didn’t feel too hung over, so we popped into the bathroom to brush teeth and returned to bed. We left the door mostly open and made up for missing having sex the previous night. I managed to cum three times and I think Jen came twice.

The first time was very passionate – kissing, rolling around, fingering and finally eating each other. The second time, we used the double dildo again but as we pressed our cunts together, we also used Jen’s vibe and managed to get it to press against both our clits. This felt amazing as we could still move slightly and rub hard against each others’ pussy (which made the dildo move slightly inside us), but also having our clits stimulated gave really powerful orgasms.

Jen was spent by this point (I really need to train her to cum more), but I wanted to make the most of my time and she was happy to make me cum again. I lay on my back, partly propped up against her pillows and pulled my legs up. This really exposes my pussy and is a wonderful position to be fucked in – and also to be eaten in. Jen licked me for a while and I had really hoped that Rick would wander out and get a view of Jen’s ass in the air as she worked on my cunt (but he didn’t). After a while of doing this, she put the dildo in my pussy and tried to bend it around to put in it my ass at the same time. Because we had got a fairly short one (so it would completely fit in our pussies), it didn’t bend enough to do this so she ended up using her vibe in my ass. Because it is slimmer than my one (or the dildo), it felt really good (especially as she had lubricated it with her own cunt juice).

She fucked both my holes and I played with my clit and she watched me cum. I haven’t done DP that often (if you don’t count fingers and tongues) and it gave me a wonderfully deep orgasm that rolled on for a while. I’m surprised that her housemates didn’t come and watch as I don’t think I was very quiet (it was my third orgasm of the session, so I was getting quite sensitive!) I intend to do the same thing to Jen next time we meet so she knows how it feels.

Despite being covered in a mixture of our juices. I did as Mike as asked me to and returned home without showering. Jen doesn’t mind him tasting her and she knows that she will have eaten some of his cum out of me. She is also considering going on the pill just in case any of his cum ends up in her (via me, she still doesn’t intend to let him fuck her!)

Mike was grateful for my lack of showering and we had a fairly passionate session – he’d read the previous post while I was returning and so met me at the station and whisked me back home. As he usually does after a few days without sex, he came quite a bit in me and I had very wet thighs when I went downstairs for some supper.

Mike and I have tried the DP thing since then, but that’s probably another post or I’ll never get this out...

2 comments:

  1. If you get the chance check out this video. Hopefully it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you Mike would love it if you left Jen's juices all over you and didn't shower!

    If my girlfriend ever got a taste for another chick (literally), I'd probably agree to it -- IF she (1) didn't shower afterward, (2) told me everything that happened, and (3) submitted to me completely (clothes off, legs open) the minute it was over with.

    I'd also probably try to convince her to tape it, either with a camera or a tape recorder, but I'm sure Jen's not into either one (yet, anyway!).

    Like I said ... it'll do wonders for Mike if you don't shower after spending a hot night with Jen. It's like giving a guy his favorite aroma ... times 2.

    -- Doug

    ReplyDelete