Sunday, 3 May 2009

Return of the double dildo

Oops - meant to post this yesterday but got distracted just after finishing writing it.

---

We're still in bed as I write this (Sat morning), but I doubt I'll finish it before we get up).

I ended up daring to give the guy on the train a good flash. I had texted Jen and told her what carriage I was on so she would know where to stand. I was hoping that she would be able to see the whole thing, but there were people walking between her and the train so she only got a partial view.

I had already gathered up everything I needed to take and as I stood up, I ‘dropped’ my coat on the floor. As I was carrying a couple of bags (clothes and laptop), it wasn't that odd that I had to bend over slowly and so gave him a close up view of my ass and pussy (which was possibly still a bit wet from my earlier cum). Even though Jen didn't see everything, she saw enough that I won the dare (and I've thought of a good one for her for today).

After I got off the train, we met and kissed hello. Jen had prepared for her part of the dare and had her long coat on. This meant that she could hug me up against a wall and with her coat partly wrapped around me, pull the egg out of my pussy (she did almost drop it, which would have been interesting!) She licked it mostly clean before sliding it back into me (I hadn't expected that bit). I had a bit more freedom as my hands were completely hidden so I explored and found out she had no panties on. I tasted her from my fingers and we hurried back to her place to say hello properly.

She's beginning to get the hang of waiting and drawing things out. Last time, we dived straight into bed, but this time we kissed hello (maybe with just a little bit of fondling) but we shaved each other before we did anything. Jen is the first person other than Mike who has ever done that to me and it is an incredibly intimate thing (I guess because you have to trust someone quite a bit to let them near your pussy with a sharp blade!)

Given she has never shaved anyone else before, she did a remarkable job. It is definitely much easier shaving her than it is shaving myself - now I understand why Mike can do a much better job on me that I can on myself.

Once we were both hairless, I retrieved out dildo from my bag and we got used to playing with it again. Another good thing about it is that because it is long enough for the two of us, it is nice and easy to hold on to one end of it and use it on her while while we are kissing. (Of course, the best thing is still for us both to use it at the same time).

After we had fooled around for a bit, that is exactly what we did. Jen was (as usual) wet enough that it slid into her quite easily and because we sized it for her pussy, it goes into mine easily too (not that I'm that much bigger than her, but I guess being fucked a few thousand times must have made some kind of difference! I think that number is about right – Mike and I were trying to figure out how many times we must have had sex earlier in the week.)

Once we had the dildo buried completely in our cunts, we rubbed against each other in a scissors position. I was still quite sensitive from my fun on the train and Jen admitted that she had been playing with herself while talking to me (but she had held back from cumming).

I think the earlier playing (and chatting) on the train and then holding back for a bit had built things up nicely (I guess the fact we hadn't seen each other for a while was also a big part of it). It was an incredibly passionate session and Jen's housemates would have had no doubts about what we were doing. I had an amazing orgasm and it felt like I was slamming and grinding my clit against Jen's cunt. I was very sensitive afterwards, but didn't want to stop until she had cum so I rubbed her clit as I kept pumping against her and it didn't take long before she started her cute mewing noises and pushed my fingers harder against her clit.

Later on she said she had quite a powerful orgasm, but I didn't know that at the time so tried to lick her clean until she pushed my head away as she was too sensitive. Once I got the message, we snuggled up together, kissed for a bit and dozed off. We awoke later on and went downstairs for some food just wearing dressing gowns. Alice and Rick were in the living room so we said hi and chatted for a bit before getting some food.

When we returned to bed, we were kissing and gently fondling each other for a while but ended up just chatting for quite a long time. It was a very romantic talk (even with our fingers running over and into various places). Jen is an amazing girl and I really do love her. We both really want to find a way that we can see each other more, but unfortunately living so far apart means that the time and cost is probably going to be prohibitive (at least until I graduate). Plus of course I can't spend all my weekends away from Mike - I love him too and as wonderful as Jen is, I don't want to lose him. I did point out that Mike would probably pay for Jen to visit lots if the three of us could share a bed, but despite the fact that she seems to gets on well with him, she still wasn't going for that :)

I have been so lucky to find someone like her who is happy with the fact that I’m already in a relationship and is willing to share me with Mike. Of course, I’m lucky that Mike is willing to share me with Jen too. We lay for a long time pressed up against each other and I really can’t describe how it felt just gazing into her eyes and feeling her against me.

We dozed off a few times and I was tempted to pounce on her and make her cum again but I had previously thought of a dare for her so decided to let her sleep so we could get up earlier on Sat. As it turns out, she was the one who woke me - she had managed to kneel over me and had her mouth on my pussy, trying to spread my legs apart before I actually woke up. I had been having a strange dream (probably helped along by what she had been doing to me) so I was a bit confused when I awoke to the view of her cunt and I remember wondering what was happening for a little while before I realised and joined in the game.

I was already quite horny from whatever she had been doing but wanted to help her catch up with me so just pulled her pussy to my mouth and started lapping away. I had my tongue as deep into her as I could (not as deep as she can get hers into me) and could feel her moisture spreading over my face. She tasted more like she did the first time we had sex (at the party) and that thought really got me turned on so I really went at her. I worked on her clit and slid a finger into her pussy (as best I could - it's not the easiest position to work from!) and also toyed with her ass. Even though I had a head start on her, Jen seemed to catch up fast and was soon squirming on top of me.

I told her I wanted us to try to cum together (after our nice romantic chat the previous night, I wanted some nice Hollywood style sex). Between licks I told her to let me know how close she was getting and to try to keep going as she came (and said that I would do the same). It wasn't difficult to tell that she was fairly close anyway as she was rubbing her cunt back and forth against my face as I ate her and I knew I wasn't far off either. I thought I would combine our communication with giving Rick and Alice something to use (I can't imagine Joanne would have been interested) and so kept Jen informed of how close I was in a much louder voice than was really needed.

I begged her to keep eating me (only in short bursts, I was still working on making her cum), told her to lick my clit, taste my cunt, finger my ass... Jen seemed to get the idea and joined in (maybe not quite as loud as I was, but then again, my ears were slightly muffled by her thighs). We actually managed to cum pretty much together (I think I started to cum slightly earlier, but we were definitely both cuming at the same time for a while. I really went for it and was almost shouting (using pretty much the dirtiest language I could) into her cunt. We both kept licking and fingering each other right through our orgasms until Jen rolled off me and we lay panting beside each other. (I usually can't keep sucking Mike as I cum when we 69, so I think he'll enjoy my new found skill).

After we had recovered and kissed a bit more, Jen said she wanted to help write this entry (note to Jen - it isn't helpful if you keep playing with my clit with your vibe - nice, but not helpful when writing!) We're going to get up now and I get to tell her the challenge I'm giving her...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andi. I enjoy reading your blog. How about putting up more pictures of you, Mike or Jen having 'fun'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andi,
    There must be more! Your audience is waiting with baited breath!
    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete