Friday, 18 September 2009

Voyeur watersports

Sue is going to come and visit (after events kind of interrupted her earlier visit). Mum is going to go stay with our aunt for a little while so Sue won't have to be at home to help look after her for the whole summer. Mike is really looking forward to it as he now knows that I'm open to letting him play a bit more with Sue (I *knew* I shouldn't have written that in here!). I'm still not talking about him screwing her so there aren't going to be any tales of threesomes to come (sorry guys), but I think he deserves to have a little play with her (assuming she is up for it).

...but before that, the latest adventures...

Jen's watersports fetish is continuing to flourish. I have to say that I'm still not as excited by it as she is, but I am excited by how excited she gets so I'm happy to go along with it.

We'd shaved each other earlier in the day (and then got a bit distracted 'checking' how smooth we were. I'd slept with Jen the previous night and we actually managed to pretty much finish playing before Mike even surfaced from his bed.. He had started breakfast by the time wen got downstairs and we both gave him a good morning hug. I had my thin dressing gown on and Jen had a fairly thin nightdress (it covered her fairly well, but still doesn't leave too much to the imagination). As I hugged him, Mike slipped his hands inside my gown and was stroking my body and he asked me to leave it undone as we ate. Now obviously I hate being naked, but I thought I'd do it for him just this once :)

They made me sit in various positions while we ate - none of them could ever be used in polite company, even with clothes on! I was enjoying being watched so closely and started to rub myself while I was spreading my lips. I had half expected Jen to tell me to stop, but apparantly me doing things to myself isn't a problem while Mike is around. I wasn't planning on making myself cum as I was hoping to spend a few hours with each of them beofre we actually got dressed properly and went into town so I only rubbed lightly to tease them (if felt damn good though!).

I was going to go to the toilet and then give Mike a fun start to the day, but when I got up, Jen grabbed me and and said we should use it. I didn't get what she meant at first and when I asked, she just said that she needed to pee too and we should have some fun. I had expected her to drag me upstairs, but she led me into the kitchen (and I was picturing having to mop the floor) but then she unlocked the back door and out into the garden.

I had lost my gown at some point over breakfast and it's been a little while since I've been fully naked outdoors so I enjoyed the feeling and wondered if anyone was in the office block (but didn't really care). She got me to lie down on the grass and sat over me, facing away from me - her nightdress was still covering her, but from my vantage point I had a bit of a view of her ass. Jen was clearly taking charge for this adventure and I thought I would play along. She told me I coulnd't cum until a bit later on, but could play with myself (I did get her to promise that she wasn't going to tease me for ages).

Mike was allowed to stay and watch as long as he didn't get too close to us (and kept his dressing gown on!). Jen told me to lie still and she started rubbing her pussy against my body - starting with my breasts and then she moved up towards my face and rubbed against my neck. This always feels wonderful - her pussy is so soft and the feeling of her smooth (and wet) cunt rubbing on my neck is something very special. She did this for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting very aroused and when she slid up over my face I automatically lapped away at her.

Jen jumped a little when I did this and told me I was being a bad girl as I had been told not to move (this of course meant that Mike realised what I'd just done, even though her nightdress had been hiding the actual event from his view). Jen said I would have to be taught a lesson (and I assume that this was the whole point of the event) and she slid off my face and back to my neck. She rubbed against me a little more and I was really enjoying my 'punishment' when I felt my whole neck get warm. Jen let out a little moan and I saw (and felt) the spray as she continued to piss on me. It wasn't a full torrent and I admire her bladder control! She scooched down my body and I felt the warmth running over my breasts. She told me to play with myself and I eagerly did - I reached a hand under myself to get to my ass and used the other one rom above on my cunt. I usually cum quite quickly when doing things outside, so I had to ry to control the speed I moved my fingers at, but the thought of what we were doing wasn't helping with holding back and after only a few minutes I had to stop.

Jen had continued to move over my body - I could see that the bottom of her nightdress was rather wet and she had rubbed her way down to my pussy and back up to my neck. She asked how I was feeling and I told her I was very turned on and ready to cum.

She told me she wanted me to pee while I came and I immediately put a hand back on my cunt and was ready to let go when she stopped me. She told me that she wanted some fun too and asked Mike to go get a pair of her panties.

I saw him get up and caught a flash of his cock as his gown slipped open slightly when he stood, but he was soon away into the house. Once he had gone, Jen slid up over my face and I assumed she was about to piss over it, but I felt her fingers on my cunt and she told me to lick away.

She pressed her cunt against my mouth and I licked - the taste of pee wasn't too bad (a real advantage of her having so much pussy juice!) and I pulled her lips apart so I could really get stuck in. Jen had two (or maybe three) fingers working in my cunt but then pulled them out and slipped off my face. I knew that Mike had just reappeared before I even looked and he wandered over and handed Jen her panties.

He'd got a white pair with dark and light pink hearts on it - they look really cute on her and she slipped them on without letting him see anything. She told me to get up and lay where I had been - her panties were just about visible under the hem of her nightdress.

I figured she wanted me to sit over her but I wanted to see her so I straddled her crotch and faced her. I was pretty desperate to pee by this point and let out a little squirt and watched it cover a bit of her nightdress and panties. Jen just grinned up at me and said "good girl". Her hand went between her legs and I felt her rubbing her panties (and the back of her hand bumping against my pussy from time to time).

I put a hand down to my cunt and spread my lips and started to play with my clit as I let out another squirt - this one was mych more and really got Jen soaked, her panties were certainly no longer white but she clearly enjoyed it as she arched her back and let out a really hot sigh.

Mike was squirming around and says he wanted to join in so badly (okay, he couldn't have peed over her with an erection, but he'd have gladly cum over her a few times!). I moved up Jen's body a bit and peed over her stomache until her nightdress was soaked and nearly seethrough. I moved a bit higher and soaked around her breasts until her nipples were clearly visible (which Mike definitely liked). I continued to move and peed over her neck before sliding up onto her face and rubbed myself against her mouth and nose (not peeing).

Jen didn't lick me (even though she was quite turned on, she clearly has a fair amount of self control at times!) and so I moved back down her body and let out a bit more piss on her. She was clearly getting quite close and I thought I could give Mike a really good show and so I reached down to her breasts and started stroking and kneading them (through her soaked nightdress). As I did this, it rode up (ahem, not that I had planned that) and her panties were soon fully exposed along with a bit of her stomache. She didn't seem to mind this too much though so I went a step further and started pulling on her nipples while explaining to Mike how mych she enjoyed it. This was quite clear to him as she was arching against me (which has the bonus of her arm rubbing against my cunt a bit more) and I decided to go all out and stopped playing with myself and work on both her nipples.

Jen was going wild and I pressed down on her arm a bit harder so she couldn't move her hand too much and slid my hands up under her nightdress to touch her breasts directly. I hadn't really intended to uncover them, but wet material isn't the easiest thing to deal with and it rode up her body with my hands. I wasn't about to stop though and returned to tweaking her nipples fairly hard. Jen was beyond her cute mewing sounds now and I wanted to give her something to remember so I knelt up and let out another big squirt, moving my hips so I pretty much covered her from her panties to her breasts.

I could see Jen's hand working away in her panties and gave her nips another tweak when she started to cum. Given we were outside, she wasn't very quiet and it really seemed to be strong (she says it felt like an explosion coming from her cunt and nipples). Her orgasm didn't seem to last very long (but she says it felt long) and she sank back into the grass.

I was loving the way she looked but she told me I had to finish myself so I knelt over her face and rubbed away. A few times I rubbed myself against her face, but she didn't lick me (Mike was still watching) but it didn't make a lot of difference as I was pretty much ready to explode anyway. I cane with a really nice warm orgasm and moved back down so I could lie on top of her (which was a bit cold due to the wetness).

We kissed for a bit and I started to rub against her leg without even thinking about it and when I realised what I was doing thought that I should save some energy for Mike who was clearly suffering (I think even he has limits over what he can hold back against!)

Jen went to straighten up her nightdress but realised that Mike had already seen her breasts and that even if she pulled it down it would hardly cover anything, so she pulled it over her head and threw it to him. When she stood up, her back was covered in grass and dirt and her panties were fairly see through (Mike chose white ones for a reason!). Jen clearly knew what she was doing and pulled them up tight against her so the shape of her labia were clearly visible and Mike got a good look as she went past him.

We went back into the house, me naked and Jen still only wearing her panties and I was going to jump in the shower before enjoying some time with Mike, but he grabbed me as soon as we were upstairs and dragged me to bed. He ate me with more intensity than I've felt in a long time and then we had a very hot session (he came fairly quickly the first time we fucked, but still gave me a good hard pounding before he came). The second time took closer to our usual time and he made me cum twice as he pumped into me before I he filled me with his cum again.

I stayed naked while we had lunch and they enjoyed the view of my dirty body, still covered with Jen's piss and Mike's cum leaking out of me (I sat on a wooden chair!) It definitely felt good to get showered but I was still so turned on that I had to have some fun with the shower while I was there :)

7 comments:

  1. You dirty dirty lil girl :)
    Love anal play and pee play - HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must wash a lot of clothes.
    Not really into the pee-play, but like Mike, I'd watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said, I'm not really into watersports that much either - but doing things outside is something I really enjoy and anything that makes Jen happy is something I enjoy even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watersports. I played with a friend when we were girls - we rubbed our pussies together and it felt so good when our little clits touched. We would hump each other out in the field behind our houses and when I wanted to cum I would ask if I could pee and she always said yes and we would rub and pee on each other clits and it felt so good. I didn't know how to cum yet but this felt good. I still think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you did that sort of stuff when you were young? I sometimes really wonder what I could have got up to if I'd discovered sex earlier than I did...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that I have enjoyed your blog immensely Andi.
    I too also share the water-sports fetish with your Jen.
    Unfortunately I haven't had enough chance to fully experiment with it though. Suffice to say that I have gotten the chance to watch several different ex-gf's of Mine piss. I would love the chance to either urinate on, or possibly be urinated on while fucking( she pisses while My cocks in her). I dunno which.
    I am also always looking for someone try My fetishes out with too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Jen would really like to try peeing while I use a dildo on her but we're either going to have to wait until the weather gets better or get lots of towels to put on a bed to do that!

    ReplyDelete