Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Cycle dildo

I tried out my idea with the new dildo today... I wore a longish skirt (knee length) and a pair of opaque tights with a suitable hole torn in them. I slid the dildo into the tights (going down my thigh) so it came out near my crotch - it was then bent around so that I could get it inside myself about as deep as it would go.

I tested walking, jumping (just to make sure) and going up stairs before I left the house and while it moved nicely around (especially on the stairs), it stayed firmly buried in my pussy. The end in my tights went a fair distance down my leg, but was on the inside of my thigh and was safely covered by my skirt so I felt quite safe leaving it in. I thought for a bit as to whether I should walk or cycle to work (I often cycle as I love the feeling of the air on my pussy and I've got quite good at controlling a short skirt while sitting on the bike). I was really enjoying the way that the dildo moved in me while I walked but I realised that I had spent so long getting ready that I really didn't have time so jumped on my bike.

I hadn't entirely thought it through, but I soon realized my mistake. While it had felt nice while I was walking around, it felt a little bit too nice as I cycled. I had to sit quite far forwards on the seat to allow the fact that the dildo was bending around from my pussy to my thigh and every time I moved my leg to pedal, it slid slightly in and out of me. It wasn't moving a lot, but enough that I could definitely feel it and because it was pushed right inside me, I could feel it for the whole length of my pussy.

Now by no means did this feel bad – the problem was the exact opposite. The steady rhythm of it pumping into me as I cycled felt very good very quickly (helped of course by the fact that I was feeling this while surrounded by people and cars. A few times when I had to stop at junctions, I pressed the dildo against the seat to ensure it stayed pressed deep into me and then when I started cycling again it felt even better. I got a bit greedy at one point and changed down to a very low gear so I had to pedal a lot more and could feel the dildo pumping into me much faster.

While I generally like having my clit stimulated to cum, I don’t always need it and can orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone (if it is strong enough). I got dangerously close to cumming and had to pull over to ‘rest’ for a bit as I really wasn’t sure how good I would be at staying on my bike through an orgasm. I must have looked somewhat flushed, but I guess people just thought I was unfit and out of breath. Once i had calmed down a bit, I resumed my journey to work in my usual higher gear – I was a bit more sensitive from my near-orgasm but I paced myself and made it in one piece (but did get very close a few more times).

I knew I would need to cum before I would be able to concentrate on work so went to one of the supply cupboards that I’ve found is very good for such situations. It’s reasonably large so I can hide around a corner from the door, giving me a few seconds to straighten myself up if anyone interrupts me. It was somewhat easier taking care of things this time as all I had to do was hike my skirt up, grab the dildo and pump it into me. Seeing as the dildo had done such a good job by itself, I thought I would spend a little longer and not touch my clit. My pussy was making a nice squelching sound as I came and I think if anyone had come in they may have noticed a certain smell, but I finished up and returned to my desk without incident.

I had a fair amount of work to do and so didn’t spend much time in the day trying to get myself excited, but did find that I was moving my legs or pressing my thighs together unconsciously a few times and had to restrain myself. The only time I really did anything was over lunch when a group of us were sitting chatting in one of the dining areas. I had my right food bent up so it was under my skirt and I could press the dildo into myself with my heel without it being obvious what I was doing. I didn’t get anywhere close to cumming, but it was still really nice to be able to play with myself in front of everyone (even without them knowing).

I had to go up and down the stairs a number of times in the afternoon and that felt good, but I would have had to find a fifty storey building to be able to cum while doing it (I guess it would be a fun way of keeping fit!). I did make a couple of trips more than I really needed to, but then got back to work as I knew I would have my ride home to look forwards to. I had been keeping Jen up to date with the experiment and she is keen to try it herself (but when the weather is a bit better).

My ride home was equally fun – especially as I didn’t have to worry about how I was feeling (or how obvious it was from how I looked) when I arrived. I set off in my usual gear and when I was about halfway home, I changed down to a low gear. I did feel slightly silly pedalling away like crazy and not moving very quickly, but the benefit I was getting from the dildo soon outdid any other feelings. I decided to really go for it on the home straight (it’s a quieter street so I wasn’t in as much danger of being knocked off) and pedalled as fast as I could (or as fast as was comfortable).

This didn’t work quite as well as I had hoped as the vibe didn’t really slide in and out of me properly so I quickly repositioned it and continued to cycle at the speed I had been. I was very very close by the time I got to the house and part of me considered turning around and going back up and down the street, but the impending orgasm was putting me a little off balance and so I stopped. I didn’t want to waste the way I was feeling though so I just propped the bike against the wall, crouched down and reached under my skirt. It was a little cold but I was too close to cumming for that to matter much (I know I wouldn’t be outside for long). I grabbed the dildo, pulled it out of my tights (tearing them even more in the process) and jammed it back into my cunt. I didn’t want to wait this time so I used fingers on my clit while I pounded the dildo into myself and came in no time at all.

While I was still crouching down, a car turned in to the road but it didn’t come too far down and I was partly hidden behind the little wall in front of the house (well, my legs were which is just as well as I had my skirt up to my waist so I could rub my clit and the dildo was still buried in me). I carefully removed the dildo and stood up (this was slightly tricky as my legs felt rather weak, but I had the wall to lean on to help me).

I certainly enjoyed my new toy (sorry Jen - *our* new toy) and if I can just figure out how to keep my balance on a bike while cumming, I may have a wonderful new way to keep myself occupied on the ride into work every day J

6 comments:

  1. I always knew sports can be enjoyble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andi,

    Please try Googling "dildo bike".

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andi,

    Thanks for sharing this story. By the way, what dildo did you use for doing such activities? Can we know the brand and the name of the shop where you purchased it?


    -Ryan| sex toys Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, we bought that quite a while ago. I think we got it from one of the sex shops in York - I don't think it was any particular brand, we just got a long dildo so Jen and I could share it while lying with one of us on top of the other and it worked for use on the bike (I haven't had a chance to do this again for a while as I haven't been cycling, but thanks for reminding me as I'll make sure to get my bike ready for the better weather).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andi,
    ONE option to safeguard yourself against tilting yourself, as well as your bike (what a horrible thought), could be to consider the type of bike.
    A suggestion would be one like this: http://worksmancycles.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/media/PTtrifecta-250.jpg

    There are far more options in combining bikes and sex, than you might imagine, and I've had the pleasure to try some of them out myself: http://www.sadomechanix.dk/cykelsadel-gb.htm

    Please keep up exploring the exciting world, and do keep us updated :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - that's a lot more effort that we go to! I've seen videos where dildos are linked to the pedals so you can fuck yourself properly as you pedal

      Delete