Monday, 14 December 2009

Explanation

Now to explain the ‘woohooo!!!’...

I’m getting married! (To Mike, just in case anyone was wondering!) He proposed on Saturday night and I decided that I kind of liked him enough to say yes J

His original plan had been to wait until I had submitted my thesis, but I’m getting close and we won’t actually get married until after I’ve had my viva (hmm, writing up and planning a wedding at the same time...). I think he realised that he wasn’t likely to find anyone else who would share their little sister with him so he finally decide to take the plunge and ask me. (Sue was very excited as now she will really be able to call him Onii-chan).

He was going to do it over Christmas at my mum’s house (with everyone there). While I think it was a fairly safe bet I was going to say yes as we’ve been together for 5 years now and have managed to find a few things that we seem to enjoy spending time doing together – he thought it might be a bit daunting for him to interrupt Christmas dinner to ask me.

He was then going to wait until Jen and Sue were here but finally decided that it should really be something just between the two of us, so he got a nice candlelit dinner ready on Sat night and when we had finished we moved over to sit in front of the fire. I assumed we were going to do some food play when he went to the kitchen to get something but when he returned, he put his arms around me from behind and presented me with the ring.

I said yes (obviously, as I’ve told you that bit already) and we kissed. I was only wearing a cotton dress so that disappeared fairly quickly and we made love in front of the fire before I called anyone to tell them. I did tell Mum, Jen and Sue before I posted the woohoo post, but you lot found out (sort of) before most of my friends did – at least you could have guessed that *something* good had happened.

The conversation with mum was made somewhat more difficult as Mike kept playing with my clit and pussy while I was talking to her. I don’t mind if he does that while I’m talking to Jen or Sue, but I had to keep telling mum that I was out of breath as I was so excited. In the end I had to tell her I would call her back when he pulled my legs open and fastened his mouth to my cunt. I was going to wait for him to finish, but he got me to call Jen while he ate me (it’s hardly the first time she’s heard him make me cum). We then spooned while I called Sue and told her the news.

We slept in front of the fire that night (and had to throw a few more logs onto it in the middle of the night as we only had a blanket over us). I was a little stiff in the morning when I woke up, but still felt wonderful – even though I guess I’ve always assumed that this is where things would end up with us.

7 comments:

  1. Well congrats to you, I'm sure you will have very many happy years together. So wishing you good luck would seem a little silly, but I guess its what must people say. YAAHOO indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andi,

    So You DID win the lottery, after all! Congratulations to you both and may you spend the rest of your lives happily together.

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I hope you spend many happy years together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think it'll work to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you accept my apology babe?

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete