Friday, 15 January 2010

Anal threesome

In order to try to catch up I’m going to skip some of the things that happened in the run up to our New Year party. The one event I will post about follows as it will help me figure out how I feel about it.

---

I had spent the previous night with Jen as I don’t get to see her that often and I live with Mike – this meant that Mike had to sleep alone again but between Sue and I, I think we were making up for it during the day. The weather was still very cold with heavy(ish) snow which is why we spent so long indoors (and then had to find ways to amuse ourselves).

Jen and I got up late (we’re students, it was the holidays, we were snowed in and there is very little better to wake up to than the taste of Jen’s beautiful little pussy). Mike had already lit the fire by the time we went downstairs so we weren’t too cold in our dressing gowns. Mike had returned to ‘bed’ (duvet on the sofa) and Jen went to sit under it with him (she feels the cold a bit more than I do) until he told her that he might not be entirely clothed. She quizzed him as to why he was naked and he admitted that he might have been listening in to our earlier antics and been enjoying them.

Jen seemed to like this (I think she now that she knows, she really enjoys her power over men – and me!) She told him to sit up and then slid under the covers beside him. Mike actually looked unsure as to what to do (I know he’s fairly sure what he *wanted* to do) and Jen snuggled up against his side. He tells me that her arm sort of brushed against his cock (just once) and he put his arm around her. He could smell sex off of her and was clearly suffering so after a few minutes she got out from under the covers, gave him a quick flash of her ass and told him to get ready for breakfast. He joined us in the kitchen with a large bulge in the front of his gown, pulled me to him and rub against my ass. Usually I would have quite happily let him take me but I pointed out that it was Jen that had gotten him in that state – she was standing pouring out some cereal and wiggled her ass at him while looking back at us (she stopped pouring the cereal when she looked back at us!)

Mike just said “Fine” and went over to Jen, put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. She let him press up against her and continued to wiggle back against him and only stopped him when he went to lift her gown up. She didn’t seem annoyed that he had tried to do this as she had certainly been leading him on and he sat through breakfast with his erection still causing a bulge in his gown.

Sue only came downstairs near the time we were finishing up, but we sat around and continued to chat while she ate. I knew Mike would want to go up and play fairly soon (listening to Jen and I usually has that effect on him, let alone her additional teasing) and asked him if he would shave me (it had been a few days). Sue asked if he would do her too (which he of course said he would) and he offered to do Jen but she just stuck her tongue out at him. We went up to get started while Sue finished up breakfast and were most of the way through by the time she arrived. Mike rinsed me off, added a little lotion and did his usual tongue test to ensure I was smooth.

Sue slipped off her PJs and sat on the edge of the bed. I watched Mike lather her up and shave her smooth (she has been keeping herself bald recently). He tested her and once satisfied with his work, put the stuff back in the bathroom. Jen had told Sue that she would take a nice long bath to occupy herself while we played and he called down that the bathroom was now free and she could use the shaving stuff herself (she did – I checked later on). I had been telling Sue about Jen’s earlier teasing of Mike and she asked me if I thought Jen wanted to sleep with him. I pointed out that Jen wouldn’t have to tease him to get him to screw her and Sue suggested that we tease him for a bit. Now I’ve tried this before and he has more self control than I do but I thought it might be worth a try with two of us.

When he came back in, we both bent over the bed, presenting ourselves to him. He went to slide into me but I told him to just rub against me. He first rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks and then slipped it between my legs so it rubbed against my pussy. I’m sure it was my imagination, but it felt like the teasing had made him harder than usual. I was just starting to enjoy it when he pulled away from me and repeated his rubbing on Sue. He did this a few times (moving between us) and then tried to slide into me – I told him he had to wait a bit before he could be inside me and he knelt down and started to eat me. Sue suggested that he should lie on his back and have us both and he said okay. I waited until I was sitting over his face and mouthed “what about the teasing” to her and she just positioned herself over his cock and started rubbing herself on it (not with him in her).

Mike was licking away at my pussy and I knew he was enjoying it (we were in his fantasy position after all) while Sue teased him. She was sitting with her pussy on top of his cock, rubbing up and down the shaft but mostly avoiding the head (occasionally she would slide over it, just to keep him interested – although the colour of his cock seemed to indicate that he was more than interested). I actually need to get Sue to teach me exactly what she does when she humps him like this as we have tried it and while it feels nice, I don’t think it feels as good (either for Mike or myself). I focused on watching Mike’s cock sliding between her cunt lips and allowed myself to cum (the licking helped).

I dismounted Mike’s face and he started trying to guide Sue to rub against his glans a bit more – she resisted at first but was obviously enjoying the pressure so soon relented. When she was just about to let him slide into her (or so it seemed), he said he wanted to try something new and asked her to get off him. He lay across the bed so that his feet were on the floor and got Sue to kneel on his cock facing away from him (she was nearly falling off the bed, but Mike held her waist). This meant that I could sit on the floor between his legs and watch his fuck her – once they had started, he said that he wanted me to lick his cock at the same time. Sue seemed a little bit taken aback by this but I wasn’t really surprised (I know it’s one of his fantasies to see the two of us doing things – well, he’s told Sue that so I guess she knows it too!)

He pointed out that we had both already tasted each other from his mouth fingers and cock and so it wasn’t really any different. I don’t know what Sue was thinking, but I know that having seen her in her little anime outfit and then Japanese schoolgirl outfit I has been thinking about doing things with her (plus Mike and I have acted it out while we’ve been having sex a few times). Just to be clear, I didn’t actually do anything with Sue (either this time or up until she left) so I haven’t yet strayed over into the bounds of incest with my little sister, but I wasn’t opposed to trying out Mike’s idea.

I moved a bit closer to them and licked around the base of his cock (he doesn’t like having his balls licked as he had an infection a few years ago and one is now rather tender). I couldn’t really taste Sue’s juices on him so I licked a bit higher. I made sure that I avoided her pussy and Mike held her lips apart. With a bit of practice, I was able to lick up his cock as she moved up and then move out of the way as she slid back down and engulfed him. I was thinking just how much Jen would have loved to be in this position – or how much I would have loved to be sitting over her face at that point so she could be eating me. I’ll admit that I was a bit more than tempted to give Sue’s clit a lick just to see what she would do, but I behaved myself (Jen said she wouldn’t have, but then I can’t imagine that Jen would have been licking Mike in the first place).

Sue seemed to forget about her reservations (Mike was also rubbing her clit while holding her cunt open so I think that helped) and after a little while he said he was going to make her cum. They started moving faster and I sat back a little to enjoy the show. I had a really close up view of his cock sliding into her and ended up playing with myself (pussy and nips). I watched Sue’s face as she came so I know she definitely enjoyed it and as soon as she got off him I took her place. I had figured that Mike hadn’t cum in her and I was right. Mike asked Sue to sit where I had been and she said that she wasn’t going to lick him while he was in me (I hadn’t really expected that she would).

Mike said in that case we should try something different, Sue lay on the bed and I took the 69 position above her so she could watch Mike could entered me. I was a little disappointed that I wasn’t going to see her repeat what I had done, but had a fair idea that Mike would want to make up for it in other ways. I was soon proved right as at various points in the fucking, he pulled out of me and got Sue to suck the head of his cock. He put it to her as a competition to see whether my cunt or her cocksucking skills would be the thing to get him to cum but he really just wanted to watcher her sucking my pussy juices off his cock. I’m sure Sue knew that as well (unless she has the mental capacity of a goldfish) but used the ‘excuse’ of the competition to carry on.

I’m happy to say that I won, although not quite in the way I had been expecting. I had been contracting my pussy around him as he moved inside me (and he always seems to really like that). He pulled out and let Sue suck him and I was prepared to really squeeze him when he entered me again. Instead of my pussy, I felt him press up against my ass. I hesitated a bit but was too horny to really mind Sue seeing so pushed back against him. He worked his cock into me and I felt my ass stretching around him. Once he was properly inside, he asked Sue if she had been ass fucked before and she said that she had – with a bit of further questioning it turned out that she had only done it a few times and Mike promised her that he would give her a go after me (she didn’t object to this, but did ask me a lot what I was feeling).

I thought that Mike had been fairly close to cumming already, but he gently fucked my ass for a few minutes and then suggested that we change position. He took Sue’s place, lying on his back on the bed and got me to sit on his cock (back in my ass). Sue got onto his face and he started to eat her while I rode up and down his cock. My pussy was completely exposed to Sue’s eyes and I figured that I didn’t really have anything to lose so started to rub my clit. I knew that Sue had seen me cum a number of times before, but I felt more exposed than ever with Mike’s cock in my ass and my fingers on (and then in) my pussy. Sue was watching me but was also being distracted by Mike’s tongue. I started to clench my ass around his cock and he came fairly quickly (he had to ask me to stop moving). He did at least keep his cock in me so I could finish myself off and by the time I came he had recovered enough that he could at least move a little in me to help me along.

Sue hadn’t cum yet and it turns out that this was what Mike had been aiming for. While I went and got cleaned up (ass cum is nowhere near as nice as pussy cum) and then brought a cloth back to wipe his cock, he continued to eat her but not let her cum. Once he had fully recovered he said it was Sue’s turn. She seemed a little nervous but he said they could do things slowly and she got into the same position I had used. She couldn’t get him into her so ended up lying on top of him. He pulled her up his body so he could position his cock at her asshole and then asked me to hold it there while he spread her cheeks. He guided her to slowly push back and finally got the head into her – after a bit more time he got her to relax and it was somewhat easier to slide another inch or so into her.

She seemed to be enjoying it (as did Mike as he said her ass was incredibly tight). Once she was used to him moving in her she sat up (but knelt a lot higher than I had) and actually seemed to enjoy that position a lot more (I guess it was because she could control the movement). I thought that she could do with a little help so I got my egg (the wired one as it is more powerful) and handed it to her. She used it on her clit and then came pretty quickly (it is a powerful egg – I suppose I should have given her one of the remote control ones).

Mike had been enjoying things (actually quite a lot) but hadn’t cum yet – I have his cock a quick clean and mounted him again and let him pump into my pussy until he came. We snuggled up in the bed and relaxed for a while until Jen came up to see what was keeping us. She came in and sat on the bed while we chatted but declined to join us in it. We (Mike and I) related what we had been up to and that made Sue go a bright shade of red but given she was naked in bed she couldn’t really run away (or chose not to anyway – I don’t think she would have minded too much if Jen saw her naked).

We did a little more wedding planning over lunch (still haven’t figured out what to do about head bridesmaid) and had a little fun with food in the afternoon. We had another food session the day before Sue went home so I won’t bother writing about this one - but I left Mike to (actually) eat Sue while I played with Jen upstairs.

4 comments:

  1. I am surprised at her reaction to the anal part. Maybe because anal is thought to be "naughty" when in actuality there were "worse" things that she has already done!

    As far as the cock licking thing it is sad she didn't reciprocate. Though your comment about Jen not being able to hold off if she were in that position sparked an idea.

    If Jen is willing to do things with Mike her likelihood of doing things with Sue (Which she wants) would go way up. Kind of use Mike as a spring board to get to Sue so to speak as the time spent with Jen and Mike would help Sue feel more comfortable around Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Jen just not attracted to Mike at all? From this blog it seems like she doesn't even like him much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Mike a lot but I wouldn't say I'm attracted to him. The clue should really come from the fact that I'm gay and he is male...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen to the girl people - she knows what she is talking about :)

    ReplyDelete