Thursday, 11 February 2010

Seeking advice

Between work and me not feeling too good (only a cold, but enough to tire me out), our sex life hasn’t been quite as wild as usual recently. Mike has been taking care of me and I still sometimes get woken up with him between my legs eating me (or have him eat me while we’re sitting on the sofa). I know he’s giving me a lot more pleasure than I am returning to him at the minute, but I don’t feel too bad as I did let him got a bit crazy with Sue over the holidays (and of course he does get to fuck me from time to time...)

I wasn’t too sure about posting this, but in the interest of disclosure and the possibility of getting some advice back I thought I would go ahead anyway (and let’s face it, I’ve posted about some pretty explicit things on here so it can’t get much worse!) As you’ve probably gathered, even though Mike got his fantasy of having two girls at the same time – he really wants to have what he calls a ‘proper’ threesome where everyone is doing things to everyone else. Now I certainly like the idea of this as well and Jen knows that if she ever wanted to try this that I wouldn’t object (and she is certain that Mike wouldn’t object).

It is sometimes rather strange as they (Mike and Jen) can have conversations about sex and how best to make me cum or what they like me doing to them (of course Jen also enjoyed hearing about little Sue being made to cum but that’s because she would really like to have a threesome with Sue and I). While I know Mike hasn’t given up on the *idea* of getting to join in a session with Jen and I, I think he realises that the odds of it happening are rather less than he would like. Jen has got really good at flirting with him and teasing him – during a call last week she was describing how she was playing with herself (she knew he was listening in with me) and kept asking him how he thought it would feel to slide his cock into her tight wet little snatch and if he would like to feel her juices running down his cock.

But as I said, he now realises that it isn’t very likely to actually happen and so has been trying something else. As you probably noticed, he kept trying to get me to do things with Sue but didn’t have much success there either. Since she left, he has been reading the incest section of the Nifty archives (http://eu.nifty.org) and bringing them into our sessions, describing the stories of sisters exploring each others’ bodies and learning about sex together... Now I think that Sue and I have both discovered sex, but after all the things we’ve done I have been wondering (just a little bit) what it would be like to actually go a bit further with her. I was quite tempted to give her a few licks the time she was fucking Mike and I was licking him (yes, I know that was exactly what he wanted me to do) and a part of me wishes that I had ‘accidently’ licked her clit or lips to see what she would do.

It doesn’t help that Jen really loves the idea of me doing this as well (her thinking is that if we can convince Sue to do things with me then she stands a much better chance of getting to screw her). I know that Sue is perfectly capable of making her own decisions and it’s not as if I’m planning on tying her down so I can have my way with her (and I don’t even know if it would be possible to convince her to try things – although Mike has continued to work on her). So I’m looking for any advice as to whether this might be a good or bad idea as both the people I have here to talk about it aren’t really giving me an unbiased viewpoint!

10 comments:

  1. Don't do it. She is your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe try and do things accidentally - believe that they are actually accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As purely an observer, I would love to read about it probably as much as Mike would enjoy taking part.

    We are also biased in that we love to hear about what you get up to. Why else do we come hear except to read about your sexual experiences?
    So only you, Mike, Sue (and Jen) can decide.

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will get a very good idea straight away if you try something 'accidently'. Do you not have an idea deep down how she would respond? If not then i guess you just have to keep things moving slowly as they are and just see what happens......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the other posters. Waiting until the heat of the moment and accidentally doing something will give you a good idea. Kind of like dipping your toe in the water to test it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wrong it could really be? You've been part of the same threesome. And this way you could find out why Mike likes her so much.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the whole idea (if mike and I had decided to try it) to do things by accident and see how she responded.

    I don't think it's as bad for two sisters to do things as it would be for a brother and sister (I can't really get her pregnant!)

    I'm fairly sure why Mike likes her so much - it's always been his fantasy to do things with two girls at once and I think two sisters is sort of the next step up from that :)

    We probably won't be seeing her for a while anyway so we have plenty of time to think about things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to know what you think about it. You said 'part of me wishes that I had ‘accidently’ licked her'. Would you actually go through with it and perform oral sex on her to orgasm? Or finger her?

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After all the encouragement from Mike and Jen (and the storied we've been reading) I'm thinking more that it something I would like to try - at least a little bit.

    Whether I'd actually want to lick or finger her to orgasm I'm not sure, but I think I would quite like to at least lick her a little bit or finger her at the same time as Mike (he could be the one to push my fingers into her so it wasn't something 'I' was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Honestly Sue, Mike made me do it, otherwise I would have dreamt of doing it' ! Incidentally, does Sue know you've thought of doing things with her?

    You've already done some pretty intimate with her already. I mean, pulling her lips apart so Mike could fuck her - and if she didn't mind you doing that, who knows?

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete