Sunday, 25 April 2010

More group fantasies

I posted about my gang bang fantasy over on another board last night, so the timing of this post seems quite appropriate...

---

Mike brought up a good point the other day – Jen didn’t want is (Mike and I) to go to the ‘sex party’, but she happily made me cum in front of her friends. Admittedly I wasn’t naked, but they still got to see me cum. We’re in ‘negotiations’ with her to see if she will agree to let us go to the next party (if we can get yet another invite) if we agree that I won’t have sex with anyone other than Mike. From what we’ve been told, there are a few people who go and just have sex with one person – it’s not like it’s a massive orgy or anything.

I do still fantasize about being fucked by a number of different people at once (or over the course of a night) – but before anyone comments about how I can want that while I’m in love with Mike and Jen... sex isn’t the same thing as love. Don’t misunderstand, I do *love* having sex with both Jen and Mike, but that isn’t *why* I love them. As long as everyone is happy for us to experiment, (and we all know the limits) then I don’t see any problem with getting pleasure. At the minute, it seems that Jen’s limit is just letting other people see me cum and I’m certainly not going to do anything that she (or Mike) isn’t happy with.

I’ve also been thinking quite a bit about the week I spent with Jen. Mike kept pointing out how odd it was that I was so nervous about being shown off of having to wear revealing clothes and yet still liked it so much (and have enjoyed doing similar things for the past few years). I’m not sure why I was nervous (or embarrassed or scared) – the only thing that I can think of is that when I’ve done things like that before, I’ve been in charge (mostly). I know that Mike has often encouraged and cajoled me to do things, but it’s been rare that I’ve said I would let him tell me exactly what to do (and especially not for a whole week). I don’t regret anything that we did do, and I especially love the fact that Jen now feels that she has had some very memorable times with me – but I guess I’m just a bit more of a control freak than I had thought and giving up that much power for that long isn’t really me.

Then again, maybe letting Jen be in charge was part of the reason that I had such a good week and why even the thought of people seeing me naked was so exciting. Well I guess there is only one way to really find out and that will be to repeat the experiment sometime and see if we get consistent results :)

Jen says that she already has some plans for my next visit (I think that Mike and her may have been talking again). I’ve assured her that I have just as many ideas for her next trip to York and that no matter what she might want to get me to do, I can come up with things just as interesting for her.

But that’s all in the future (which gives me something to look forwards to – and possibly another bumper set of blog entries if things go well). For now we’re still working on the sex party and I believe than Jen is going to give in and let us go (and now I’ve written that, it’s on the Internet so it must be true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment