Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Sticky Dildo, DP and pictures

Now back to the 'historical' posts (although I've almost caught up now). I may have to go back to posting every other day as I'm running out of posts, but we'll see how it goes (I do seem to be spending more time writing this than I have been).

---

We’re still sorting through the masses of pictures we have, but we’re getting near the end. We’ve been quite ruthless and binned most of them (over 40,000). As promised, I will post links to zips of the binned pics and videos once we finish up. We’ve also got a really good selection of images that we’ll be keeping – the gallery of the Lis look alike being a part of that.

Looking through all of the pictures has reminded us of certain images that gave us inspiration to try new things over the years (most of which I’ve written about on here). We’ve got a number of images of DP and group sex which I’m still really interested in trying (as long as I can find a way to do it safely). We were inspired again to try something new using the new dildo I bought to use on the washing machine. While the suction cup might not stick too well to the top of the machine, it does stick quite firmly to a glass surface.

Last night, I stuck the dildo to the patio doors and reversed myself onto it (it took a few attempts to get it positioned at exactly the right height and in the end I had to put it in myself and press back against the door – Mike then held it in place while I moved off it nad he stuck it on firmly). This gave me a cock to fuck myself on while he stood in front of me and I sucked him off. While it’s not strictly DP, it is at least being penetrated in two holes at once and I loved the fact that I had my cunt and ass exposed (even if it was only to an empty garden).

I did have to rub my clit to help me cum, but it felt really good. I also managed to suck Mike off - he actually came before I did and because I was bent forwards, I ended up swallowing all of his load. I was still quite horny after I had cum and wanted more – we had another look through some of the pictures we’re keeping while Mike recovered and them I told him I wanted to try DP.

I bent over the arm of the sofa and put the dildo back into my cunt. I held it in place while Mike pushed his cock into my ass and I felt really full (the gel dildo is reasonably large, so that it, combined with Mike’s cock is about as much as I could take). Mike couldn’t really get very deep into me as the balls on the bottom of the dildo were getting in his way so we had to turn it around which was a bit better (although then they got in the way a bit when I tried to rub my clit). Nevertheless, it still felt wonderful and I rubbed away while he fucked my ass. Mike got me to imagine someone sitting in front of me so I could bury my face in their cunt and I allowed my imagination to run over a few people (I’m sure you can guess who was on the list). I pictured Jen being there when I actually came though – and I’m not just saying that because I know she reads this!

Mike came in my ass and left his cock in me for a minute or so until it began to shrink. We went to get cleaned up and I felt surprising empty now that I didn’t have anything in me. I think it was fairly obvious as Mike ended up playing with my pussy in the shower and gave me another orgasm.

Once we had dried off, we retired to bed to do some more picture sorting – we got a bit distracted and ended up watching some of the ‘good’ videos which led to Mike getting hard again. Of course, it would have been rude to leave him to his own devices so I offered to let him use me to cum – the nice side effect being that he insisted that I cum as well so I ended up having my fourth orgasm of the night while he fucked me.

We returned to the pictures again and actually managed to bin quite a few more (and keep a few). Mike got hard once more, but said that he was now too sensitive to do anything (he had cum three times - in my mouth, ass and cunt – so I don’t really blame him). He was lying behind me and I could feel his cock rubbing up against my ass at first and then he slipped it between my legs (not inside me). I told him it wasn’t fair to get me excited if he wasn’t going to finish the job and he said if we sorted out another hundred photos he would make it worth my while.

I couldn’t really resist that and it didn’t take too long – my reward was him going down on me and eating me quite ferociously. He lifted my ass up in the air and buried his face in my cunt, pushing his tongue into me and licking and sucking away on my lips and clit. I tried to hold back my orgasm, but he was really attacking me (I think I managed to delay it for a while). Of course, by holding back, it just made it stronger when my orgasm hit and I felt it shoot out of my cunt and through my body. It didn’t last very long, but was quite intense and I had to tell Mike to stop (he didn’t stop, but moved on to the gentle licking which is a really nice way to come down from a strong orgasm).

He suggested that we sort out some more pictures and I get the feeling that he could have managed another fuck by this point, but I was now rather beat and told him that we could start again the next day. We did fall asleep with him inside me (the benefit of him still being horny is that he can stay hard for longer) and I’m pretty sure he was still nicely buried in my pussy when I drifted off.

No comments:

Post a Comment