Monday, 11 October 2010

Double dildo fun

This was from August 15th when we made good use of the long double dildo.

---

I’m not easily finding enough time (away from Sue) to get these entries written up, so I think I’m going to have to fall back on just noting things down and then writing then up over the next few weeks/months. As it is, I’ve already got enough saved to keep you going until mid-September or so and it will give me something to do while I’m by myself in the new place. It’s going to get rather confusing as I may have notes from the time I post, from the time I write and then the entry (which was obviously at the time things happened). I somehow don’t imagine you’ll mind too much given how much fun the last week or so has been (and that will hopefully continue for the next couple of weeks). Sunday was certainly an interesting day...

---

Jen and I awoke fairly late, but we couldn’t hear anyone so we didn’t get up. We were both feeling quite spent from the past week so we didn’t even try to do things with each other straight away. By the time everyone was awake, we decided to skip breakfast and just go out for a pub lunch. I invited others out, but they were all being lame (apart from Rach, who joined us). It was good to have a chance to catch up and chat with her somewhere quiet (pubs and clubs at night are all well and good, but screaming the whole time isn’t the best way to have a real gossip). We didn’t really tease anyone while in the shop, other than Jen and I sitting with our legs a bit too far apart for decency (but we both made sure that we weren’t sitting like this when children were around). Rach still hasn’t said anything about Jen masturbating next to her in bed, so we’ve assumed that Rach must have actually been asleep (then again, I’m not quite sur how she would bring it up in conversation...)

We had to stop off and do some shopping on the way back home and stocked up on things so that we could have people round (despite the amount of fun I was having, I did also want to try to spend some time with my friends before I leave). While walking home, I ended up between Mike and Jen and had them both caressing my ass under my skirt. Of course, they only did this when there was nobody behind us (other than Sue), but there were a couple of times when there was someone walking directly towards us and I had two sets of fingers seeking out my pussy. I had to remind myself that I was meant to be in charge while Jen was in York (of her at least), so started to do the same sort of thing to her. Sue said she felt a bit left out, but didn’t seem to want to take up Jen’s offer of switching places with me, so she had to wait until we got home for some action.

By the time we got home and unpacked (and possibly had a little play with some of the things we had bought while doing this), it was mid afternoon so we sat down to have a drink. Mike started gently running his fingers up and down my thigh and soon Jen joined in on the other thigh. Sue said she was still feeling left out so Mike suggested that they head up so she could ‘practice’ her blow job skills. She is well aware that he thinks she is really good at these (better than me!) and so the three of us headed up. Sue almost ripped his trousers off and started to suck him as soon as we were on the bed. I gave her ass a slap and told her to slow down as I wanted to join in. I decided to stay out of the way and selflessly leave the sucking to her (seeing as she is so good at it) and climbed over Mike’s face. I was feeling quite horny from the touching that had been going on and spurred Mike on to eat me.

He pulled my pussy open and licked inside me and around the walls of my pussy before sucking on my clit. I knew that it wouldn’t take long to make me cum so told Sue to go to town on him. I had a reasonable view of her sucking and licking him (she was on the floor between his legs), but mostly just concentrated on the feelings building inside me. I told Mike that I thought it was going to be a strong cum and to keep going. I was quite vocal so that he would know how much I was feeling and ended up cumming before he did with an amazing orgasm. Mike ate me the whole way through it and I endured it for as long as I could afterwards as well until I finally had to pull away from him. He pulled me back to his face, but I pulled away again as I was really unable to take any more.

From the way he was moving under me, I knew he was getting fairly close anyway, so told him to enjoy his own orgasm and to cum over Sue. He sat up and guided her head up and down his cock and told her not to swallow any cum – she nodded agreement (as best she could given his cock was buried in her mouth) and he pumped away for a little while longer before pulling her head against his cock and holding it there. I could see her tongue was still working on him and he moaned while he came in her mouth. Once he had pulled out, he told me to go get Jen while he covered up – when she returned with me, Sue had to open her mouth and let his cum dribble out over her chin and onto her breasts. Mike asked if Jen could lick her breasts clean (still no), so he rubbed it in to them and then started to rub her pussy. As I’ve said before, Sue’s reservations about cumming with Jen around seem to be gone and she eagerly moved back against his hand.

Mike said that Sue should really demonstrate to Jen just how good he is at blowjobs and got me to hand her the long double ended dildo. Bizarrely, Sue seemed a little embarrassed at first, but when Mike went back to rubbing her, she soon started to suck off the dildo, licking up and down and swirling her tongue around it. Mike tried to get the other end into her pussy – and had a little success with it, but she had to lie down and bend her head quite far forwards which wasn’t that comfortable. In the end, he got her to kneel on the bed with her ass in the air, resting on her elbows and she continued her demonstration on another dildo. Mike worked the long dildo into her pussy and told her to imagine she was sucking off someone while being fucked by someone else. Sue was clearly horny enough to get into this and as Mike rubbed her clit and pumped the dildo into her, she started to rock back against it.

Mike asked Sue if she wanted to put on a good show for everyone and she said she did, so he also started licking around her ass. She was moaning away now and he bent the dildo around and pushed it against her ass. She clenched up a bit, but he told her to relax, distracted her with a bit more clit work and then worked the other end into her ass. He tried working both ends in and out at the same time and then settled on alternating the movement (Sue seemed to enjoy this more). She obviously just wanted to cum at this point and was really sucking off the dildo (and looked like she was enjoying it). Mike got Jen to join in and work one end of the dildo on Sue (Sue wasn’t aware of this, and she only did it for a short time before Mike took over again).

Sue was really into it now and Mike thought it was time for her to cum so he held onto the dildo where it was bent round and by rotating his wrist, he could keep up the alternating pumping with just one hand (so he had the other free to use on her clit). Sue sunk her face into the duvet and raised her ass up a bit more to give him easy access and started to moan loudly. Mike wasn’t using too much pressure on her clit, just adding a bit of stimulation, but trying to let the dildo provide most of the sensation. I knew what Jen and I would be doing next and just watched as Sue started bucking back against the dildo as her orgasm hit her. It did seem to be pretty strong and she left us in no doubt how good it felt – when she finished cumming, she fell sideways onto the bed and lay half curled up (still with the dildo in both her holes).

Sue lay there panting for a bit until Jen said that she wanted a go and reached for it. She pulled it out of Sue’s cunt first and then her ass and went to give it a wipe off (the ass end anyway – she was happy to suck the other end clean). I followed her into the other room and she presented herself to me the same way Sue had to Mike and I started work. Jen enjoyed this just as much as Sue had and the effect of seeing two people cum like this was too much for me. Initially, I had intended to do Jen and then let her do it to me, but I became impatient partway through and ended up holding an egg against (or partly inside) my pussy with my heel. I tried to alternate rubbing Jen and rubbing myself with my ‘free’ hand, but decided that she deserved my full attention so got her off before I played with myself.

I guess at this point, I could have just waited a minute until she had recovered and could finish me off, but I was pretty close and so just pulled the dildo out of her (while made her yelp) and them stuffed both ends into myself. I couldn’t find a decent way to get it to alternate between pushing into my cunt and ass with just one hand so ended up using both hands on it and not paying any attention to my clit. I was tantalisingly close to cumming and knew that a quick rub of my clit would have brought me off, but I’d decided that I would only use the dildo and so was frantically pumping away – Jen called for Mike and Sue to come and watch and then quickly appeared. Mike positioned Sue so that she got a good view of what I was doing and told her that she had put on an even better show (I was on my back so the view wasn’t quite as good). Sue went quite red (I didn’t notice this as I was rather distracted), but Mike started to tease her breasts and tell her how hot it had looked and pointed out what it had done to Jen and I.

I was just about to cum and was going to ask someone to play with my clit, but didn’t manage to do this in time. I started to cum with a plunge into my cunt and then tried to time the dildo movements with the waves of orgasm (I did one push into ass and then back into cunt for each contraction). It seemed to last for quite a while, which is surprising given I’d had a pretty good orgasm not long before, but I wasn’t complaining. Mike had started to play with Sue properly and had two fingers in her - he didn’t make her cum, but just made sure that she would be ready for more later on. I certainly did cum though and by the time I finished, I was left panting in the same way Sue had been.

Mike and Sue looked like they could have gone another round, but we went back downstairs and made something to eat. Jen stayed naked once more (probably as thanks to Mike for getting to use the dildo on Sue). We didn’t do anything more that night until we went to bed (it was Mike’s turn to have Sue and myself). I decided that I would pull rank once again and so I got his cock while he ate Sue. It wasn’t a long session as we were fairly tired, but we all got off and he then fell asleep buried in Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment