Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Double double dildo

I know I said that I was visiting Jen this weekend, but Mike has managed to get us another invite to the ‘special’ party in York that I’ve mentioned before. Jen is much happier with us going along to it than she was last time so I hope to have a really fun weekend. It’ll also be good to see everyone else (obviously not at this party – although that would make for a very interesting evening!).

Back to my last few days in York – this was my last Friday there during Sue’s visit and Jen and I got to try something else new (well, something we’ve tried and failed to do before).

---

I was still quite sensitive the following morning so Mike licked me instead of fucking me. I was actually quite concerned for a while that I had broken something or Mike had licked my clit off the previous night (yes, I know that can’t happen), but the feeling settled down throughout the day. I decided to give him a break and left him to help Sue wake up properly while I went to shower (as I’ve said before, she was only going to be with us for a few days more). He took her in her favourite position and she used an egg on her clit while he fucked her – this time he pulled out and came all over her back and ass though so she was a bit of a mess.

I had another full day at work ahead of me, fortunately it wasn’t all spent with the new person (not that I don’t like him, but the previous day had been quite intense with the amount of information I was trying to get across). I did manage to have lunch with friends (fish and chips Friday) and we had a good chat. I know I just claimed to have a ‘full day’ of work, but I managed to schedule a coffee break in the afternoon with Lis to find out more about her exploits with Vicky. Unfortunately, this time I didn’t get quite as many details out of her as I did at the start of the week, but it was still an interesting distraction from work. I found out that the two other times they did things that night (after having 69ed) involved them fingering each other and then taking turns to do gown on each other once more.

I congratulated Lis on having taken the initiative and getting what she wanted and then we had a chat about whether this was what she wanted. Nothing more has happened between her and Vicky since then (but it’s been less than a week). They did have a chat earlier in the week and Vicky explained a few thing to Lis. Apparently, she has been with a girl once before (once before the time they did things while we were on holiday that is). It was a drunken thing and sort of destroyed their friendship. Vicky is quite certain that she isn’t gay and so doesn’t want anyone else to know what she and Lis have been doing, but she thinks that they could probably do things again in future if Lis wants.

Lis said that she would much rather be able to do things with someone she is dating and have everyone know, but she really enjoyed doing things with Vicky and if it has to be kept a secret, she is happy enough with that for now. Either way, it certainly seems like Lis finally got to have a proper night of fun with another girl and she doesn’t seem to regret it so I’m happy for her. We chatted about the other girls she likes and if she knew what she would do if one of them asked her out (I know if Holly asked her out, there would be no competition and Lis would run to her). Given the sorts of things we’d already been talking about, I decided that there was no need to beat around the bush (pun intended) and asked Lis if Vicky had liked the fact that she had shaved her pussy. This was a way of finding out if Lis was still shaving herself and to get to pry. Vicky had commented on it and said that it looked beautiful – this was my chance to ask what style she shaves it into (I was hoping that she would give me a flash), but she told me that she just does it the way she had originally wanted – the lips completely shaved with a patch of fur kept trimmed short above.

I suggested that next time she is with Vicky, she offers to shave her (Vicky’s) pussy. They could have quite a bit of fun doing this (but it’s probably better not make sure that they aren’t drunk that time!) and it would make it much nicer for her to go down on V. Lis thought that this was a good idea and thanked me for having shown her (or told her) how to shave herself. I took the opportunity to have another look at the cut on the back of her leg (which she got when she was shaving a number of years ago). I had a bit of a fondle of her legs while pretending that I was just seeing how noticeable it was. I managed to get a glimpse of her panties (light blue), but I had of course been hoping that my encouragement to go commando might have rubbed off on her – I’ve only got a few weeks left before I leave York so I may have to admit defeat on that one!

We didn’t stay much longer, but I’ll be catching up with her again next week either before or after Jen and I head off to visit Jen’s home. I was going to be seeing her that night anyway as we were all going out, but Lis made me promise to not pay close attention to anything that her and Vicky did as she didn’t want Vicky to know that I knew (which might scare her off). I certainly don’t want to do anything to spoil Lis’ fun and got her to promise to tell me about any new developments. On the wander back, I whispered to Lis that if she ever wanted to borrow any toys to use on Vicky, then she could come round and fetch them – Lis blushed a bit at this but didn’t say she wouldn’t (okay, she didn’t say that she *would*, but my first interpretation is more fun).

The afternoon was quite busy and I was fairly tired by the time we left, but we were going straight out to the pub, so I found energy from somewhere! Jen and Sue met us there and Mike joined us after a bit and we spent a good couple of hours relaxing and chatting (or shouting as the place got busier). A few people headed off to get food and I headed home to get changed. Jen and Sue had come along prepared, but came home with me (Mike wasn’t planning on changing, but came along anyway). We had a meal at home and I was feeling a lot more energised – I decided that an evening of dancing would be fun and decided to dress appropriately (as in something that wasn’t so short that I had to be really careful). I even let Jen off the hook and allowed her to dress decently. Mike encouraged Sue to go without panties (she is a bit more used to this now and didn’t object) and we all headed out.

It was a fun evening but fairly tame in the sex department. Jen and I managed to get our hands under each others’ skirts a few times (and I’m pretty sure a number of my friends saw her hands moving under my skirt on at least one of those occasions). Mike managed to briefly rub Sue, but he knows to be careful while our friends are around and he managed to finger me properly while we were sitting down in one of the smaller rooms. It was very dark, but I know that people saw what he was doing (which of course just made it feel better). He didn’t make me cum (or even get me close), but I did have to suck his fingers clean before we dashed off back to the main floor. It was a really good evening, but we definitely drank a bit too much, which became really apparent when we stepped out into the fresh air (I’m glad to report that Mike and Jen didn’t try to take advantage of Sue - well, not ‘properly’ anyway, but we’ll get to that).

We got a taxi back home and Mike really wasn’t too subtle about how he was fondling Sue – at one point he had enough of a breast exposed (one of hers!) that he was sucking on her nipple while he had a hand between her legs. We got home and while I was trying to find my keys, Mike was groping me and got my top undone. As the cab turned around, I felt my skirt slide down and instinctively went to grab it, but then decided not to bother and let if fall to the ground (I’d missed it anyway so it was more a case of just not picking it up). Mike’s fingers pushed into me while I opened the door and we fell into the house giggling away. The touching and playing through the evening had got us all quite horny and this was one of the times that I really wished that Jen was happy with Mike fucking me (or Sue) on her presence. Jen was especially desperate to cum and tried to drag me off but I knew that I would have to do something to satisfy Mike or decide to let him have Sue to himself for the evening. I wasn’t completely opposed to this (as I’ve said before), but decided that this might be an opportunity to get to try something out.

I’ve mentioned before that Jen and I have tried double DP with the double dildos, but haven’t had much success. The problem is that we can easily get the shorted one shared between us (either cunts or asses), but then can’t get the second one inserted. We did actually manage this once by lying on our backs, but then couldn’t move very well and we couldn’t turn over while keeping them inserted. We’ve managed to get two of the longer ones in place, but they are too long and bendy, so we can’t move against each other once they are in place. The obvious solution is to have someone to hold the dildo’s in place or to help insert them, but Jen’s silly rules means that Mike can’t do this for us. Sue on the other hand, Jen is fine with and so I told Mike to see if he could convince her.

She was already partly undressed and he told her what we wanted her to do. At first she was a bit wary, but once he convinced her that we didn’t actually want her to fuck us with the dildos, just to get us started, she seemed to be (ever so) slightly more amenable to the idea. In the end Mike promised that if she did this, we would dedicate a whole day to making her cum as many times as possible and that it would be really worth her while. After a bit of talking (and maybe a bit of fingering) she said that she couldn’t believe she was going to do it, but agreed. Jen and I raced upstairs to get ready while Mike continued to prepare Sue (mostly just by undressing her and rubbing/fingering her until she was really turned on. In the meantime, Jen and I had shed our clothes and had a quick 69 to ensure we were both wet enough (not that this was likely to be an issue given what we were about to get a chance to try). I grabbed the short double-ended-dildos and squirted a large amount of gel into my hand to lube them up with.

As Sue arrived, I wiped my hand over my pussy to clean up (this wasn’t as effective as I’d hoped and we needed to change the sheets the next day). I didn’t want to waste any time in case Sue changed her mind and I got Jen to kneel on the bed so I could push the first dildo into her ass. I turned around and knelt so I could press it against my ass and felt it go in. This was where we needed help and I handed Sue the second dildo and asked her to put it in us. She had obviously decided that she was going to do it as she took it and pushed it into Jen and I then felt the head at the entrance to my cunt. I pushed back and it went into me but I tried to move a bit too quickly and it fell out again. This happened once more and on the third attempt, I told her to push it into me a bit more before I moved. I know that Jen would have loved to have Sue actually fuck us with the dildos (and if she had, I probably wouldn’t have stopped her), but the agreement had been that we only needed her help to get us started and so I slowly pushed back and felt them both sliding into me.

I told Jen to push back slowly as well and found out that I had clearly used more than enough gel as we felt our ass cheeks meet. This obviously isn’t the first time I’ve done DP with dildos, but it felt delightful knowing that I was sharing them both with Jen. We slid back and forth on them a few times before I told Sue that they seemed to be in place and she left us to it. We tried all sorts of movements to see what felt best and found it was a bit more difficult than we had expected – when we only share a dildo in our pussies, we have a fair amount of scope for moving, but being joined in two places made it a lot harder. It still felt really nice though and we could get the dildos to press against different areas depending on how we leaned. The real downside was that it was quite difficult to rub our clits – usually we would have asses in the air and our heads on the bed so we could use a hand (or two) on our clits, but this position wasn’t possible (and we nearly ended up pulling one of the dildos out while trying it). I wasn’t sure that Sue would want to come and put it back in ‘mid-session’, so we adapted and Jen pulled all the pillows down and put them under her chest. This got her high enough that she had a free hand to play with herself while I tried to balance on one arm.

It’s a miracle that we managed it, but I think we both wanted to feel what it would be like to cum like this that will power overcame drunkenness and we triumphed. We had decided that it was too risky trying really long movements so we were mostly just humping back against each other so our ass cheeks slapped together. A couple of times we tried pressing together as hard as we could and I thought this felt incredible (I think I liked this more than Jen did). We spent quite while enjoying the feelings but we both wanted to cum and if possible to cum together. It’s not always easy to do this at the best of times and when drunk, it’s even harder. We made a pretty good attempt at it though (with a number of close calls). In the end, it was me who couldn’t hold out and I started to cum but Jen caught up before I had finished. We were pressed together hard and our hands kept bumping together as we rubbed our clits (so not the perfect Hollywood simultaneous cum), but damn, it felt good.

I felt Jen move away slightly when she had finished, but I didn’t want the feeling to end just yet so I pushed back to keep the dildos buried between us. I certainly wasn’t ready for another session, but I knew that they would fall out if I lay down to relax as well, so just humped against her for a little while longer. Eventually, I did need to move off them and felt them slide out of me as I did so. Jen ended up keeping both of them in her and it was a hot sight, her bent over a huge stack of pillows with two dildos sticking out of her. If it had been just the two of us, I would have fucked her with them again, but I needed to see Mike and Sue before returning and I didn’t think I had the energy for too much more. I told Jen I would return and took the pussy dildo with me for Mike to taste. They were both downstairs (Sue still naked) and Mike asked how it went as soon as I started on the stairs. I offered him the dildo and he tasted Jen off it while I told him it had been amazing. I found out the following day that they had been talking about the different ways that Sue would be rewarded during her day of cumming.

I sat on his lap and ground against him – he was obviously already hard and I didn’t want to tease him so I helped undo his trousers and pulled them off. Despite having just cum, I was feeling greedy and slid straight onto his cock. Sue said that it was her turn and I reminded her that he is my fiancé, but relented and let him move down onto the rug by the fireplace. Sue thought that she was going to get to ride him, but once again I mounted him and told her that she could ride his face. Sue pouted and said ‘I wanted a fuck’ and so I handed Mike the dildo and he told her to get on facing away from me. She did this and he got her to lean forwards far enough that he could get the dildo into her. I had an excellent view of her ass and the dildo sliding into her cunt but I was concentrating more on Mike’s cock which felt very hard in me. I alternated between riding up and down the length of it (which feels good for him but doesn’t do as much for me) and rubbing myself back and forwards (which gives really good friction on my clit, but I know doesn’t do as much for him).

Mike usually plays a more active part in this, but because he didn’t have free hands to hold my hips and help guide me, I got free reign as to how I moved. For his part, he was licking and sucking away at Sue’s clit and pumping the dildo into her cunt. Sue seemed to have gotten over the disappointment of not having his cock and was making a fair number of different sounds of pleasure (not loud, but she was obviously enjoying herself).

I was trying to pace myself and instead of touching my clit was playing with my nipples (I’ve come to appreciate these a bit more in recent months) – they may be nowhere near as sensitive as Jen’s or Sue’s, but Jen has shown me how to enjoy the feeling from them properly. As I wasn’t trying to hurry things along, Sue came first. Mike had a finger in her ass by this point and she was on all fours over his face. She tried to pull away when she had finished cumming, but he kept her in place and switched to his gently licking and kissing (which is a really nice way to come down after a good orgasm). This works quite a bit better though if you aren’t still fucking during the process and he obviously had a bit of trouble keeping up a gentle pressure on her while pushing back against me and getting close to cumming himself. In the end, he had to give up and Sue rolled over and lay beside us while we finished up.

Mike could now push back into me properly and said that he was ready anytime I was. I’d been getting close for a while but had been practicing holding back and so started to grind against him with a lot more force. I continued to sit up and play with my nipples (he really likes the sight of me doing this) and felt him thrusting up and into my cunt. I came first (no surprise there) and had finished by the time Mike came. It didn’t feel too intense as he kept thrusting into me so I could enjoy the feelings (but it’s still better when we cum together). I climbed off him and left half his cum on his cock, but Sue was happy to help him clean up. I think she could have gone another round, but I wanted to get up to bed so took her with me (to her bed that is – I went back to Jen). Jen was already asleep by the time I returned and I was now too tired to do anything more with her anyway so I just curled up beside her and fell straight asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment