Friday, 29 October 2010

Fisting and foursomes

I'm off to York and really looking forwards to tomorrow night when I'll finally get to see what a real life sex party is like. It obviously won't be as wild as the hardcore parties that we watch videos of online - and certainly nowhere near as large - but if there is any similarity, I'm really going to enjoy it no, I won't be having sex with anyone other than Mike).

http://www.keezmovies.com/video/hardcore-party-398312

---

We all felt pretty hung over the following morning and we skipped our usual morning session, had some water to sober up and had a shower. The problem with having a shower with a really good pulse setting, is that it can be difficult to just ‘have a quick shower’ – especially if Jen is involved. Of course that’s when we’re not hung over and we did manage it this time. We all had a decent breakfast and felt a bit more refreshed, I reminded Jen that I hadn’t had my wake up orgasm and that something needed to be done about it. She said that she would be happy to oblige, but wanted me to wear the Japanese outfit for her – I was happy to do this but wanted to see her in her one as well. Of course Sue joined in (for Mike) and we all went up to get changed.

I went for the full outfit and put my hair back in a ponytail – Jen and Sue went for bunches. They both had panties on but I thought that this was pointless as I wanted Jen to get straight to making me cum and having to remove them would just get in the way. We headed back downstairs to do things (Jen said Mike could watch her make me cum). I sat on the sofa with Jen between my legs and Sue sat on the floor Japanese style. Mike sat beside me to watch what Jen was going to do and she suggested that they try to make me cum without touching my clit. Mike said that was easy (they’ve both done it before – but never together). I was told to scoot forwards so my ass was on the edge of the sofa and Jen started to kiss and lick around my pussy – carefully avoiding my clit. Mike started to kiss me and stroke my neck and then moved down so he was kissing my neck and stroking my breasts. I pushed my head back to give him better access to my neck and felt his hand slipping into my top and working its way into my bra.

Meanwhile, Jen had started to push her tongue between my outer lips and she was lapping away at the inner lips. It felt really nice being stimulated in three places at once (the nipple stimulation was only very slight, but it still felt good). Mike continued to kiss around my neck and I could feel the warmth building that usually spreads slowly down to my pussy, but this time, I had Jen’s tongue working its way into me and stimulating me itself. I realised that even without and clit play it probably wouldn’t be too long before I came so instead of trying to will the feelings on as I usually would, I tried to hold back and just let them build slowly. I think I did quite a good job of holding out and really enjoyed the whole experience (this is why I really want Jen to get on board with threesomes – I’ll be the one who gets to have them both doing things to me!).

I ended up squirming around on the sofa as Jen pushed her tongue deep into me and licked around the inside of my pussy. There was a little pressure on my clit when she did this, but interestingly, it didn’t seem to add very much. Mike was stroking and pulling on my nipples a bit harder and still kissing my neck and while I knew I would be able to hold back longer (if I wanted), it was definitely time for me to cum. I told them I was nearly there and they increased their efforts. Usually if Jen is licking in me or someone is just stroking my neck, it takes quite a while even for the final stage of my orgasm to build, this time is was much quicker. Once I stopped resisting, it seemed to happen quite quickly. I could feel the pleasure spreading out from my neck and pussy (and even nipples) until it was pulsing through my body.

I tried to grind my pussy against Jen’s face but she wouldn’t let me get any pressure on my clit and just kept licking inside me. I don’t know if it helped make the orgasm last longer, but it certainly felt like it was a long one and by the time it ended, I was covered in sweat and almost shaking. Bizarrely, I felt like I could have gone another round almost straight away – possibly this was due to it being a softer, rolling orgasm (but strong) instead of a sharper intense one. They were all quite surprised when I told them that I could quite happily go again straight away and I realised that I had probably made a mistake in saying that. I tried to backpedal, but it was too late and Mike said that if that was the case, then I could demonstrate something. I managed to negotiate a few minutes for a breather and agreed to do whatever they wanted (I know that this is risky, but I do love and trust them both and while they could have asked me to do anything, I was sure that it wouldn’t be something I really wouldn’t want to try).

Mike and Jen went to prepare and Sue followed them to find out what was going on and they returned with a couple of pillows, some towels and baby oil. I hadn’t figured out what was going on yet, so just followed their instructions and lay down on the floor with my ass on the pillows. I was going to take my skirt off to protect it, but ended up just pulling it up over my stomach and tucking it under my back. Jen got me to lift my ass so she could put a towel under me and I spread my legs (I was still wearing the long white socks which Mike says added nicely to the image). Jen poured some of the oil over my pussy and I figured it out. Mike had heard about this (of course – as had anyone who reads this) and I knew that he wanted to see, so tried to relax and prepare myself. Sue hadn’t caught on yet and asked what Jen was going to do but Mike told her to just watch and she would be rewarded later on for being patient.

Jen rubbed her fingers over my pussy and coated them in oil before pushing a couple of them into me. She quickly added a third and I felt fairly full by this point (if Mike uses three fingers on me it’s usually as much as I can take). Jen pushed into me and pumped away for a bit while she used her other hand on my clit. She moved her wrist around so that I was stretched open a bit and I tensed up a bit, but tried to relax and let her do what she wanted. After a little while, I felt her pressing a bit deeper into me and her little finger joined the other three. Sue asked how much further she was going to go and Mike told her that he hoped it would be the whole hand. I was feeling very full by this point and said that I didn’t know if I could take that, but said I would try and Jen started to push her thumb in as well.

I heard Mike say ‘oh shit’ and when I looked over, he was hugging Sue from behind and pulling on her breasts through her top. They could see my cunt lips stretching around Jen’s hand and I said that I wanted to know what it looked like. Mike dashed off to get a mirror but could only find his shaving mirror so even though I got to see, it wasn’t that great a view. I decided to just enjoy the feelings (or try to not get hurt) and relaxed back on the pillows to allow Jen to continue. The only time we’ve done this before, she got to about the same stage – all her fingers in me, but not the whole hand. Mike really wanted to see if we could set a new record this time and Jen continued to slowly apply more pressure as she pumped her hand into me. It was feeling quite good, but if Jen pushed too far into me it was stretching too much to be comfortable and in the end, she couldn’t get the whole hand in. She kept pumping into me (not with large movements, but enough to stimulate me) while she rubbed my clit and I told her to keep going until I came. She was very close to getting past the widest part of her hand, and I think that I might have (possibly) been able to get it all in if she had pushed just before or during my orgasm, but I’m glad she didn’t try (just in case).

This orgasm wasn’t that strong, but felt quite different from usual ones due to the amount of pressure on the walls of my cunt (I assume). It was reasonably strong – and when taken with the earlier one, was enough to finish me off for a while. Jen kept her hand in me (or almost in me), until I had finished cumming and them slowly pulled it out. This left me feeling very empty (and with a bit of a gaping cunt for a while). Mike said it had been an incredibly sexy sight and Sue asked if it hurt and if we did this much – I told her that this was only the second time and it wasn’t something I wanted to do too much as I actually like the fact that I still have a (relatively) tight pussy (and I know that Mike enjoys it). He says that in normal day to day use (i.e. not when we’re playing with large dildos, vegetables or Jen’s fist), I’m actually often quite tight – and especially if I try to contract myself around his cock.

He tried to convince Sue to let Jen try it on her (she declined) and we realised that we had spent longer than we thought and needed to get ready to go out and meet people for lunch. Sue complained that she hadn’t had a chance to play (but neither had Mike or Jen) and Mike said that he would make an effort to play with her over lunch. I was a bit nervous about this (we still don’t want anyone to know that he has been sleeping with Sue), but he can be quite discreet and knows the risks so I wasn’t overly concerned. We went up to get changed and Mike found a suitable dress for Sue to wear – long enough to easily cover everything but with a flippy enough skirt to allow him unhindered access. We’ve had a quite good summer so Jen and I both wore shift dresses and we headed out.

Mike used the walk into town to fondle Sue a few times and I did the same with Jen. I wished that I had got her to bring a pair of panties along so I could get her to show herself off to my friends (she doesn’t want them seeing her pussy – and she didn’t make me be naked around her friends so I’m letting her get what she wants – mostly). I did consider stopping off at a shop to buy a pair for her, but we were already running late so just went straight to the cafe. We weren’t the last people there and managed to get some seats at the end of the table so that Jen and I could shield Mike and Sue. As soon as we sat down, he pulled her dress up a bit and slipped his hand between her legs and then did the same to me. I wasn’t as shielded as Sue, but of course my friends have probably guessed that Mike and I sleep together so it wasn’t such a big deal – of course I don’t really expose myself to them in anything like the same way Jen makes me do to her friends, but I’ll be leaving soon so if they get the odd flash I’m not too worried (especially as it would be Jen’s fault and nothing to do with me).

He couldn’t really do very much to Sue, but did manage at one point to slide his hand down her side and under her ass so that she was sitting on it. This it how we used to do things while on the bus and while he obviously can’t move very much, it allowed him to get access to her clit which he played with for a little while. I think that Sue had been hoping for a bit more attention, but Mike didn’t take too much of a risk, but did whisper to her that he would take care of her when we got back home. He did openly suck his fingers clean, but then we were all eating so that probably didn’t look too out of place. Sue was complaining on the way home that she was horny – to be fair I had cum twice that day, but neither Mike nor Jen had cum so she wasn’t the only one left out. Mike fondled both Sue and I on the way home (and my hand may have strayed up under Jen’s dress a couple of times – as well as over Mike’s crotch), and by the time we arrived back, we were certainly all ready for some action.

Mike headed upstairs with Sue and after a few minutes called for us to join them. I was surprised that Jen came up with me (I assumed that he would want to fuck), but when we arrived and Sue was spread out on the bed with Mike licking away at her pussy, I assumed that this was just another chance they (Mike and Jen) had arranged for Jen to see Sue cum. Jen lay down beside Sue and paid close attention to what Mike was doing then moved up so that she could watch Sue’s face – Sue was obviously embarrassed by this, but didn’t say anything. Mike told Jen that Sue had agreed and I thought for a moment that she had given in and decided to let Jen have sex with her before discounting this as rather unlikely. However, Jen raised a hand to Sue’s right breast and started to gently stroke the nipple.

Between licks, Mike explained that Sue had agreed to let Jen play with her breasts so that she could find out what it was like to be stimulated by two people. Apparently, this was all related to the little show that they put on this morning, using me as bait (it’s so good to know that the two people I love scheme behind my back!). This is one of the things that Mike has been working on getting Sue to do for the past few months and he had finally got her to agree - he had told her how much Jen loved having her nipples played with (which of course Sue has now seen first hand) and convinced her that Jen would therefore be able to do a really good job. I was really surprised that she had gone along with this, but I wasn’t going to miss the opportunity to watch.

Despite having cum twice already, I was ready for more action (as if there is ever a time that I’m not!) and slipped out of my clothes. Mike told Jen to get undressed (this was another part of the deal) and she quickly slipped her dress off and lay back down to continue massaging Sue’s nipple. He kept asking her how it felt and all she would say is ‘nice’ – it was quite clear from the way that she was moving, that it felt a bit better than just nice, but she just wouldn’t admit it. I later realised, that when Mike was talking, he wasn’t just trying to say things, he was also dragging out the amount of time it would take for her to cum (and it worked). They kept playing with Sue for quite a while and she was obviously very aroused. Mike suggested that I stroke her other nipple and I couldn’t resist joining in.

I mirrored what Jen was doing, stroking, strumming, tickling and rolling her nipple. Mike had her legs spread wide and I guessed (correctly) was working on both her cunt and ass. Sue was obviously really turned on now and in a world of her own. Jen started to gently kiss and lick around her breast and Sue either didn’t notice or really liked it. Mike saw this and used his fingers to put some of Sue’s juices onto her nipples. Jen took the invitation and swirled her tongue around the nipple, cleaning it off, before returning to kissing around the breast. Mike covered her nipples in her juices once more and Jen licked her side clean, but kept her mouth on the nipple this time. I considered having a lick of the nipple I was fondling, but I decided a while ago that it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to actually try to have sex with Sue and thought that even nipple sucking might be going a bit too far (not that the idea didn’t appeal).

Mike took Jen’s sucking as his cue to help finish things up and Sue’s moaning increased. I continued to play with her other nipple and Jen’s hand joined mine. Sue was panting and swearing away now and Mike wasn’t just teasing her – it took very little time before she started to cum and Jen pressed my hand against her breast when she started to squirm around. Of course, Jen didn’t stop sucking on her nipple until Sue finished cumming (I know she has been fantasising about Sue’s breasts for ages). While it had seemed like a reasonably strong orgasm, I think Sue had hoped it would have been better – Mike tried to convince her that this was because she was nervous about Jen touching her and that it would be better next time (Sue didn’t react to this, but I don’t know if that was due to not paying attention or just because she was dismissing the chance of a ‘next time’ happening). Either way, she did seem at least a bit more satisfied now and I wanted a turn.

The difficulty was that neither Mike nor Jen had cum and I really wanted to be able to do things with both of them, but of course I had to choose so decided that I would go and take care of Jen and then return and allow Mike to do whatever he wanted (to make up for him having to wait). We scampered in to Jen’s room and fell onto the bed – Jen immediately started to play with my breasts (just to compare them to Sue’s) but was soon rubbing herself against my leg. I wanted to repay her earlier work so once she’s had her nipple fix, I got her to lie down and we assumed the scissor position. We humped against each other and I rubbed her clit (or at least I rubbed in the general area as she was moving around quite a bit). I finished her off by humping hard against her – smooshing our cunts together until she came.

Initially, I hadn’t intended to cum with her (as I had Mike to take care of as well), but as you know, I can get carried away fairly easily and so changed my mind. I lay on top of Jen and we kissed while I slid my pussy up and down her leg. Jen held on to my ass and pulled me tight against her and she slid her leg up and down so there was quite a bit of pressure. It was a fairly strenuous session and a reasonably warm day, so by the time I came, we were both rather sweaty. I actually wanted to have a doze for a bit, but Mike was now the only one of us who hadn’t cum and it would have been unfair to leave him to suffer. I left Jen to get cleaned up and went back to find him – he was already naked and sitting chatting with Sue who seemed to have recovered from her orgasm. Mike commented on how sweaty I looked and that it must have been a good session with Jen but he thought he could top it – I know better than to argue (or he’d just do something even more strenuous) so I told him to do whatever he wanted.

I lay on the bed and he moved me so my head was over the edge and pulled my legs up. I wasn’t sure I could take the ‘deep’ position, but let him slide into me and start to move until he was pushing all the way in. He told Sue to move around behind him and she ended up holding my legs over his shoulders – this freed up his hands to play with my nipples and clit and he gave me a pretty long fuck (maybe not as long as usual, but I was impressed that he held out as for as long as he did given what he’d seen that day). I didn’t manage to hold out though and I came about halfway through. Once I had finished cumming, he stopped playing with my clit, but continued to stroke my nipples (and obviously continued to fuck me). It felt good for a while but I then started feeling a bit too tired and he sped up and came in me. He helped pull me back up onto the bed properly and curled up beside me while I fell asleep.

He and Sue stayed awake though – she wanted him to do something to her but he told her that she needed to have lots of energy for the following day (his plan for us to make her cum lots). She wasn’t overly satisfied with this but he promised that he would make sure she came again later that night. They left me to sleep for a bit and went to shower (Jen had finished by this time). Mike says that they did fool around a bit in the shower, but he kept his promise to not do anything ‘serious’ with her without me being there. He gave her pussy a quick going over with the razor to make sure she was prepared for Sunday and she kept trying to find out what he was going to do to her, but all he would tell her is that we were going to spend the whole day making her cum. She finally picked up on the ‘we’ part and he reassured her that she didn’t have to worry, but that all of us would be involved in some way – even though he would be doing the vast majority of the work. He wouldn’t tell her anymore though and they returned to bed to have a nap before we ate and got ready to go out for the evening.

Mike had deposited quite a bit of cum in me and somehow, most of it had stayed in me while I was sleeping. This wasn’t the case when I stood up and I dripped the whole way to the shower. Usually, Jen would have happily licked me clean, but she had already started to get ready to go out so didn’t want to get messy (not that I was really ready for another session – even I have my limits).

We all had dinner and chatted over a few beers before we headed out. We had decided to have an evening by ourselves as we thought we could have a bit more fun that way (although I did miss being able to see my friends). We were fairly careful and went to places that we don’t usually frequent (to reduce the risk of running in to people we knew). We had a pretty good evening – we certainly drank a lot less than we had on Friday so remained pretty sober, but this had the advantage of being able to find more opportunities to fondle each other. I had instructed Jen to wear a cream coloured mid-thigh length dress that was of a very light material. Her nipples were very obvious through it (especially when I did anything that got her aroused – which of course is what the whole evening was about). When we got to the club, I openly fondled her breasts through the dress and got her nips to be very hard and pointy – although of course it was much darker so they weren’t as obvious.

We danced together for a while and I told Jen to hump against my leg. I had been planning this and I was wearing opaque tights (they are good for friction in this position) and we danced closely together so she could rub herself on me. As she got more aroused, I lifted the front of the skirt slightly to ensure that she could get really good friction and my hands cupped her ass – we ended up migrating into a corner of the room so I could stand against a wall and give her a firmer base to grind against. She needed a bit of help to cum and I dropped my hand between us and rubbed her clit while we kissed. There were a couple of guys watching us and it was fairly obvious what was happening, but I don’t think they would have actually been able to see me fingering Jen. Once my fingers found her clit, she came very quickly anyway and we remained kissing until she had got her breath back and then went to get some water.

Of course, Mike and Sue had also been watching us and Mike’s hands hadn’t been idle. He had convinced Sue to wear my new very short skirt, along with opaque tights (he’s tried for long white socks at first, but she said the skirt was too short). To be fair, she was right – there would have been no way to dance in it (and stay decent) without either tights or panties on (and you know how I feel about people wearing panties) – in fact she would have had problems staying decent while we were in the pub! Anyway – he was standing behind her and rubbing her crotch through her tights while talking (shouting) in her ear. He’d already got her a fair way along and she was quite willing to let him make her cum so he pushed his hand down into her tights and started to finger her properly. I don’t know if it was this or the fact that he also slipped a hand into her top, but they were very politely asked to leave by some very large men in suits for doing things ‘not in keeping’ with the club.

Initially, Sue was really embarrassed, but we reminded her that nobody knew who she was and that she probably wouldn’t be visiting York many more times anyway and she relaxed a bit. Mike suggested that he make her cum right there, but she wanted to head back home and do things in bed. I was feeling a little tired myself so didn’t object to this. We wandered back home and stopped off a few times to fool around a bit. Mike and Jen removed my skirt so I had to walk part of the way with just my tights covering me (but in the dark they don’t look much different from leggings) and Jen rubbed me as we walked. Of course, I didn’t let her get away with this and she ended up walking with me holding her skirt up at the back so her ass was on display (there weren’t many people around).

We got in and decided to get a relatively early night so that we would have energy to devote to Sue’s day (Mike and Jen were particularly keen on this and at the time, I had no idea how many things they had planned for her, but you’ll find out about that in the next post). I was willing to make sure that Jen was satisfied before joining Mike and Sue in bed, but Jen said that she was cummed out and that a night off might do her pussy good. I still played with her a little while we were getting ready for bed, but she went into her room and the remaining three of us went into Sue’s room. I was now more in the mood to cum than I had been earlier, but Mike said that he needed to get Sue prepared for the next day and that he could either take care of me later or I could play with myself. I decided to go with the latter option as I don’t often make myself cum nowadays (although that will be changing soon when I’m by myself) and selected a vibe and an egg (just for good measure).

Sue lay face down on the bed and Mike sat over her legs and rubbed her shoulders, back, ass and legs. He moved his hands back up her body and then lay down on her and pushed into her. He kept up a slow steady rhythm, pressing deep into her while he whispered into her ear. It wasn’t quite loud enough for me to hear all of it, but I’ve since found out that he was telling her that she was going to cum countless times the following day and asking her how much she had enjoyed having Jen and I help to make her cum. They kept this up for quite a while, but Mike didn’t speed up his movements and I figured that they weren’t actually going to do anything more. I had been playing with myself while this had been going on and decided that I couldn’t wait any longer so increased the pressure on my clit and brought myself off.

Mike indicated for me to keep quiet while I came (at least that’s what I thought he was trying to tell me), but it turned out that he had intended to do things with me once Sue had fallen asleep. He had told her that he wasn’t going to make her cum, but for her to just enjoy the feelings of him pressing on (and into) her, and that she should just relax and get a good night’s sleep. This was why he had been moving in the same steady fashion for so long. A little while after I had cum, he pulled out of her and rolled over to me. This was when I found out that I wasn’t meant to have cum and said that he could still be inside me. We started to spoon but only moved very gently as we didn’t want to wake Sue up – Mike pressed deep into me and we whispered some quite filthy talk while I squeezed myself around him. I wasn’t expecting him to be able to cum with just this, but was pleasantly surprised when he told me to squeeze harder and he moaned into my ear. He stayed inside me until he had gone soft (no falling asleep with him in me that night) and we switched positions so he was between Sue and I. I got him to tell me some of the plans for the following day and I was fairly jealous of what Sue was going to get to experience, but it was going to be his second last day with her so I didn’t mind too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment