Sunday, 17 October 2010

Pussy juice pudding

Tuesday involved something I didn’t think I would get a chance to do – and was also another first for Sue (sort of – but you’ll see what I mean).

I headed into work in the morning (after waking Jen up and using her for my pleasure) and promised to be back by early afternoon. I wanted a chance to have another chat with Lis over lunch and get some more details from her, but we ended up being joined by a couple of other people, so I only got a few minutes alone with her while we were walking back to the lab. There wasn’t time for any more details, but we scheduled another coffee break together later in the week for her to tell me more (we assumed that there wouldn’t be a chance that night).

I headed home soon afterwards and Jen, Sue and I headed out to the shops to get snacks for people visiting. We had been debating whether we should do something bad (once more) and when Jen picked up a punnet of strawberries, I knew that she had decided that we should. My long time readers will know that when I used to live with Holly and Rachel, that I occasionally played with their food – well tonight was going to be one of my last chances to do something like this and once we had decided to do it, I wanted to enjoy it properly. The only thing that we were actually making was dessert – the rest of the food was just snacks and some pizzas, so shopping didn’t take long. By the time we got home and unpacked (and had a drink out in the garden), Mike was back and we started to get things ready.

He knew about our plans, but had left it up to us what we did. We made a simple dessert by crumbling meringues and mixing them with whipped cream. These were spooned into small dishes and put into the fridge. Sue had been given the task of washing the strawberries and while she was doing this, Mike had been fondling her. Jen and I took a strawberry each and pushed it up into our cunts. We told him that we were preparing the topping and Mike took another one and pushed it into Sue. He continued to rub her clit while it was in her and managed to get her quite far along before he pulled it out. Jen and I each had a bite of it and then thought that we may as well do it properly and so Jen and Sue had mine and Sue and I had Jen’s. Mike was feeling a bit left out so Jen ‘prepared’ another one for him while he had a quick lick of Sue and I.

Time was getting on and so we decided that if we were going to do it, we needed to actually get underway. Sue still didn’t know what the plan was, but we chose three large strawberries and each inserted one. Sue and I had a quick rub to make sure that we were nice and wet (there’s rarely a time when Jen isn’t naturally wet) and after having them in us for about five minutes, we pulled them out. Sue sat up on the counter and Mike licked her clean while Jen crushed the three flavoured strawberries into a bowl. We decided that there wasn’t enough so ended up wearing another set while we prepared the remainder. Sue had now figured out what we were going to do, but Mike was distracting her by fucking her with a strawberry while licking her clit and she didn’t really object. We added the second set to the special mix and then drizzled it over the top of a number of the meringue and cream desserts. We’d decided on a list of the people who would be getting these desserts the previous night - pretty much the obvious people: Jo (as my fantasy girl – prior to Jen of course), Lis (as the girl we were both trying to get into bed), Holly & Rach (they’ve both tasted us before – admittedly without knowing it), Vicky (now we knew she liked cunt juice) and Valerie (for introducing us to a good dildo). Of course, we added some to our own desserts as well, but that really goes without saying.

Sue couldn’t believe what we were doing, but as I said before, her objections were somewhat muted as Mike had continued to eat her until she came (we added the dregs of the topping to her pussy for him to clean off). Jen and I needed to go get cleaned up and had intended to just shower, but somehow ended up on the bed in a 69 position (of course, we still needed to quickly shower afterwards). Just as someone knocked on the door, I told Jen that she had to wear her new skirt so that Lis could see it. I dashed off to get the door so she couldn’t argue and let Holly in. Jen came downstairs (carefully) and I think that Hol noticed how short the skirt was, but didn’t say anything about it. Other people turned up over the next hour and we just sat around and chatted.

Lis certainly did notice how short Jen’s skirt was and quietly commented about it in the kitchen – Jen had to spend the whole evening being very (very) careful how she sat down and stood up (especially as the guys were paying very close attention to her thighs). We (Jen and I) managed to get Lis alone upstairs for a short time and chatted about her and Vicky. This seemed like the opportune time for Lis to get a flash of Jen’s pussy (which we think is the first time she actually got to see it). If we’d had longer, I would have been tempted to give Jen a bit of a rub while Lis watched, but we couldn’t stay up for too long without everyone wondering where we were, so we headed back downstairs (and the guys were paying attention while Jen came downstairs).

As the evening went on, we finally moved on to the desserts and Jen and I served them up to the appropriate people. I carefully watched Jo and Lis eat theirs and imagined that they were eating it directly out of me. I later found out that while this was going on, Mike was asking Sue what is was like knowing that so many girls were eating her juices and getting her to imagine that they were taking turns to eat her. They were both standing in the doorway to the kitchen facing towards everyone else and Mike managed to slide a hand under the back of her skirt and down to her pussy. He fingered her (he could just about get the tips of a couple of fingers into her pussy) and then fetched a strawberry. They moved round beside the fridge, Mike lifted her skirt and pushed it into her. Sue was quite nervous that someone would catch them (and if I’d known it was happening, I would have been nervous about it too). He fucked her with it and then added it to the top of his bowl. They wandered back out and joined the rest of us and Mike offered the strawberry to Jen who guessed that it might be flavoured and sucked it clean before eating it.

Lis told Jen later on that she hadn’t quite managed to keep herself fully covered for the whole evening and that she thought a number of people might now know that she is fully shaved. Jen was a little embarrassed about this at first, but then just ran her hand over her pussy and said that she really needed to be shaved again. I don’t think that anyone really got to see that much (I know I looked a number of times and she was always sitting properly), but I’m encouraged that Lis noticed as it must mean that she was paying attention and possibly hoping to get another look.

I had hoped that Lis would stay a bit later and we could talk more, but she left at the same time as Vicky (they didn’t do anything that night, but I think Lis didn’t want Vicky to know/suspect that she had been telling me about her). All in all, it had been a fun evening – and a good chance to catch up with everyone (well, most people), but there was still the little matter of how to finish the evening off. Mike and I had a similar idea and gathered up the bowls from the people who had been given the ‘special’ topping. Sue was unceremoniously stripped and sat down on the sofa (on a towel). Mike scooped out the dregs of the cream and rubbed it over and into Sue’s pussy while he told us what they had been up to in the kitchen and how he thought that she had liked the idea of everyone licking and eating her. Sue protested that this wasn’t the case (but wasn’t protesting about what his fingers were doing) and stopped complaining altogether when he started to eat her. I wanted in on the action and creamed myself, sat beside Sue and let Jen start to take care of me.

While he ate her, he continued getting her to imagine that it was the girls who were eating her and got her to choose which one she wanted to make her cum (it was Holly, which is a bit surprising as she’s known Holly for a while). Jen joined in (not literally, just in describing what Holly would do to her) and Mike acted on Jen’s descriptions. He licked down around her ass, pushed his tongue into her cunt and then sucked on her clit until she came – with a running commentary from Jen the whole time. Jen gave me another lick and then kissed Mike – presumably to get to taste Sue, but I get the feeling she enjoys kissing him even though she denies this. I wanted someone to finish me off, but Mike said he had other plans and got Jen to gather up the remainder of the dessert leftovers while he, Sue and I went upstairs.

I wasn’t sure what his plan was (but they usually end up with me cumming, so I generally don’t care). He fetched both of the long double dildos and I initially thought he was going to get us to share them both (something Jen and I have tried to do a few times, but can’t manage properly). I didn’t expect Sue to want to give this a try, but I would have been willing if she had been. This wasn’t his plan though (which is almost a pity as I would like to try sharing a dildo with someone while a third person is there to pump it between us). He got us to kneel on the bed beside each other and then lean forwards so we were on all fours with our asses in the air.

I felt Mike push the dildo into my ass and saw Sue flinch a little as he did the same to her with the other one. Jen arrived while he was doing this and sat on the floor on the other side of the bed. Mike told Sue that Jen was going to watch her be fucked in the cunt and ass again and Sue didn’t seem to mind (she was a little drunk, but I think it is more that she has just accepted that Jen has seen her cum so many times that it isn’t a big deal any more). He asked Jen to put the other end of the dildo into me and moved over so that she could get on the bed. I felt the dildo being bent round and bumping around my pussy before she got it in the right position and slid it in to me.

They started off slowly at first, rotating the dildo so it pushed into our cunt or ass in an alternating fashion and describing to us how our pussy lips were pulled or pushed with the dildo and what the differences were between Sue’s pussy and mine in how they moved. Mike and Jen swapped tips on how to best use the dildo and I recognised the difference between the way he uses it and the way Jen uses it. I refrained from looking back to see what they were doing and told Sue that we should just enjoy the feelings (I suspected what was going on).

What was actually happening was that Mike or Jen would demonstrate a particular way of moving or pumping the dildo and then the other one would take a hold of the dildo and practice it – this obviously meant that Mike got to move it in me and Jen got to move it in Sue. After a while, they decided that we had been teased enough and that they should make us both cum. They used a two handed pump for this (they described it to us), positioning their hands on the dildo so that they could pump them in quite hard without going too deep (no matter what anyone says, having something go too deep into you – especially if it is done forcefully – is not fun).

They asked us to rub our clits and we both reached an arm under our bodies and did so. Mike told Sue that he was doing to fuck her holes until she came and she said that she was already quite close. Unseen to Sue and I, Mike and Jen swapped a hand over at this point so that Mike had a hand on the dildo near Sue’s ass and my pussy and Jen had the opposing position. They fucked us both, pushing the dildo on so their hands slammed against our ass or cunts and we continued to rub our clits. I don’t know if they focused more attention on Sue, but she came first (and it was her second orgasm of the night). I watched her get a deeper shade of red as her orgasm built and then we all heard her moaning into the bedcovers.

When she collapsed down onto the bed, Mike later said that Jen removed her hand from the dildo and got to taste Sue from where it had been pounding against her pussy. In order to nor arouse any suspicion, Mike removed his hand from my dildo and Jen took up the task of making me cum. Mike moved around to kiss Sue and encouraged her to move and watch me cum. She did this and I watched him moving the dildo in her cunt (only gently as she had just finished cumming). Jen wasn’t as gentle with me and went back to fucking me quite hard – I couldn’t (and didn’t want to) hold out much longer and rubbed my clit until I came. She didn’t stop the pounding until I was panting and telling her I’d had enough and then she slowed down and let me lie down with the dildo still in me.

Mike really wanted his turn now and Jen left us to finish up – taking the dildo that had been used on Sue with her to play with. I think the plan had been to use the remainder of the cream on us and lick us again, but it wasn’t really looking as fresh anymore so he said that it was only fair to give me a second orgasm so I could catch up with Sue. I was still quite sensitive, but offered myself to him and pushed back against him as he fucked me. I rubbed myself and soon realised that I would actually be able to cum again so got into things a bit more. I ended up using an egg on my clit while Mike pushed deep into me and he really did seem to fill me with cum. It started to leak out as soon as he pulled out of me and continued to do so for a while so I ended up in a very big wet patch. Mike got Sue to suck him clean before sliding into her and the three of us snuggled up together to go to sleep.

A few times, he dropped his hand to my pussy (which I had to help with given I was behind him) and he gathered up some cum and fed it to Sue. He was moving in her and I thought that he was going to fuck her once more, but it didn’t go anywhere and they slowed down and stopped as we fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Andi, things have noved on quite a lot in the last few months, with Jen freely being naked in front of Mike and also participating in a kind of foursome with yourself, Sue and Mike.

    I think the rule that Mike must wear something in Jens' company should be discarded, along with his shorts.

    I'm also anxiously waiting on the day when you and Jen swap positions and you fuck Jen's pussy while the four of you lie beside each other. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things certainly developed a lot over that month, but Jen being naked was mostly repayment for Mike for him getting Sue involved with us.

    You'll see soon enough how things ended (just before I movedup here) and it was fun, but Mike and Jen now haven't seen each other for quite a while (I visit them (or they visit me) on alternate weekends).

    Mike won't be doing anything with Sue again now (at least for a while) as she is now dating someone - she seems quite happy with him and at least she gets to have sex more than once every few months now!

    ReplyDelete