Thursday, 23 December 2010

Clit slapping

I made it back up here and I'll be heading home (Mum's place) tomorrow (weather permitting) where Mike will be meeting me. We had hoped that Jen would join us, but she will have to spend Christmas with her family and will then join us both in York for a week or so. I hope everyone has a good holiday and I'll be posting a few more tales from the last few months over the Christmas period - I've still got to write up the sex party and Jen's 21st party...

---

Once we had left Jen gave me a few playful hits and said that I would pay for having made her do that (but I’ve come to assume that I’m going to be made to do things whenever I visit her anyway so I doubt this made much difference). We stayed out for a bit longer before heading back home for dinner. While I was preparing dinner, Jen stood behind me and nuzzled my neck. She kept telling me how naughty I’d been for exposing her in the shop and her hands were running over my breasts and pulling on the nipples. I leant against the counter and let myself enjoy what she was doing and she continued by pushing a hand down into my tights and starting to finger me. I worked my tights down to the middle of my thighs to give her better access and spread my legs as best I could. The kissing on my neck had already progressed things nicely and once she started to rub my clit I knew that I was lost. I undid various buttons and slipped out of my clothes so I was just standing there in my half pulled down tights and asked Jen to finish making me cum. I had assumed that she was going to tease me, get me close and then stop, as punishment for what I’d done to her, but she kept rubbing and kissing and I felt my orgasm build.

She did make it take a little while before I actually came and I did call her some choice names until she rubbed hard enough to take me over the edge. I gave her a running commentary (mostly babbling) as I came and I had to hold on to the work surface to keep myself standing. It was a surprisingly strong orgasm and I had to sit down when it had finished. This put me at the right height to admire (and kiss) her thighs but she wasn’t satisfied with this so I had to move around and sit with my back to the cabinets while Jen effectively ground her pussy against my face. Of course, I didn’t object to this and pulled her to my mouth so that I could repay her for the orgasm she had just given me. I licked and sucked her cunt while rubbing around the entrance to her pussy from behind. Jen was really getting into it (I guess she was just as horny as I had been) and I suddenly felt a cold liquid dripping down over my face. I looked up and saw that she was slowly pouring my glass of wine over her breasts and letting it run down her body and onto me. I was quite surprised by this, but we were in the kitchen so I wasn’t too worried about making a mess and I went back to eating her (now accompanied by a nice sauvignon blanc).

Jen ended up emptying the whole glass of wine over herself – I drank a little as it ran over her pussy, but I ended up sitting in a puddle of wine. Not that this stopped me making Jen cum – I continued to lick and rub her, spreading the wine from her pussy back to her ass and hooked my thumb into her ass and wiggled it around as she started to cum. With my thumb in her ass, it was kind of difficult for her to escape, so I continued to ferociously eat her and held her to my mouth even when she tried to pull away. I didn’t torture her for too long though and let her stagger away and watcher her plop herself down on the floor, still panting. Her whole front was glistening with wine and my hair was pretty wet so we went off and showered before we resumed making dinner (and mopping up the kitchen floor). The rest of dinner was much quieter – but I did sit naked in full view of the window for the duration. We then spent a little while just chatting and deciding what to wear for our night out.

Now while Jen is up with me, she still has to do what I say and I intended to once again make use of this. I decided on a schoolgirl outfit for her – partly as she carries it so well but mostly as I love seeing her dressed like this. She had thigh high white socks, a green and blue tartan skirt that didn’t quite make it down to the middle of her thighs and a white blouse. I nearly felt bad for her having to go out like that so I allowed her to wear a pair of panties (with the provision that they would be removed at some point during the evening). Jen put her hair up in bunches and I decided that if we were going out, that I should copy her outfit and in a short period of time, I was similarly dressed (but with the addition of a bra). We certainly seemed to get a number of comments as we walked to our destination (but we walked fairly quickly as it was a cool evening – at least the socks helped keep our legs warm). We managed to get into the club fairly quickly (but we had got there quite early) and we danced for a bit before heading off to get a drink.

Jen tried to copy what Mike had done to me previously (fondling me while we were at the bar), but it wasn’t busy enough to get away with doing it properly so she just gave me a quick fondle through my panties. We went to sit down, relax and have our drinks and I made Jen sit with a leg folded under the other knee (so her legs were spread). White panties show up quite well under UV light and we ended up attracting a group of squaddies. They were quite fun to chat to for a while but ended up being a bit too pushy so we had to tell them that we were together and weren’t interested in them. Despite their reputation, they seemed to take this quite well as long as we proved that we were together so we put on a little show for them. It wasn’t anything too heavy – just kissing and a bit of fondling (it actually worked out quite well that we both had panties on). They seemed to appreciate our display and said that if had any trouble with anyone, to give them a call.

We danced a bit more and a while later managed to ‘lose’ our panties. The place was a bit busier by this time so we managed to get a bit more involved in the fondling – I rubbed Jen while we were at the bar, but didn’t have long enough to make her cum. We ran into our squaddies a couple more times and I gave them a flash of my ass on one occasion and a brief peek at my pussy another time. They obviously wanted to see something of Jen as well, but she resisted and other than encouraging her to show them, they didn’t try to force the situation. We decided that we didn’t want to stay out too late and ordered a taxi to get home. We probably could have walked, but people keep warning me that it’s not as safe as York up here – plus it was rather cold.

Back home, we obviously wanted to play with each other before we went to sleep and we slowly made our way to the bedroom (stopping off to kiss and fondle in various places throughout the flat). We ended up leaving a trail of our jackets, shoes, tops and my bra, but decided to leave skirts and socks on (and our bunches in place), so we could finish up the schoolgirl theme properly. Of course, we weren’t playing sweet innocent schoolgirls (that’s a completely different game), and we fell onto the bed rubbing, squeezing, kissing and fingering each other. I used two fingers on Jen, fucking her fairly roughly with them and she eventually got me to move around so that she could do the same thing to me. I love the wet slurping sounds that Jen’s little cunt makes sometimes and while I was enjoying what we were doing, I wanted to fuck her properly. I moved away and pulled out the short double dildo, pushed one end into Jen and mounted the other end of it. I had really been missing her and Mike and for some reason I just felt that I really needed for us to have a passionate fuck.

It was a pretty energetic session – I rode up and down on the dildo, slamming myself against her and telling her how much I wanted to see her cum, how I wanted to cum over her and how much I had missed her. At times, we kept our cunt pressed together, the dildo buried completely between us and just humped against each other – almost frantically rubbing our pussies against each other. I remember keeping telling Jen that I wanted to feel her cum (which isn’t really possible given the position we were in), but I enjoyed watching her get more aroused and feeling my own orgasm building. It would have been nice if we could have cum together, but it wasn’t really that kind of session and I told her that we should both just cum whenever we could and then take care of the other one afterwards. Having said that, I did try to hold back as long as possible in the hope that we could cum together, but the sights, sounds and smells (and of course the dildo) got the better of me. I came and continued to ride the dildo, pumping myself up and down on it and telling Jen (many times) that I was cumming (in case she hadn’t figured it out).

I would have loved to stay in that position and keep fucking her until she had cum, but I felt too sensitive by the time my orgasm finished. I pulled myself off the dildo, but made sure it stayed in Jen – I then moved round so we were almost in a 69 position and fucked her with the dildo while either licking or rubbing her clit. It took longer than I had expected for Jen to cum (we’re not talking ages, but it was a good couple of minutes of fairly intense stimulation). I did lose my grip on the dildo a couple of times (for some reason it was rather slippery!) so the rhythm was broken when this happened, but we made it in the end and Jen had what seemed like a fairly satisfying orgasm (she was mewing away in her cute little way).

I had only intended to do things once, but ended up straddling Jen’s face and pushing my mouth against her pussy. I was quite gentle with her at first as she had just cum, but as she recovered and started to lick me, I did the same back to her. We didn’t really say anything to each other while all this was happening and (as far as I can remember) neither of us used anything other than our tongues. I was still being much rougher (or at least more intense) than Jen was and I actually managed to make her cum first this time. I didn’t keep going once she had cum (other than some gentle kissing) and I just enjoyed the feeling of her tongue in and on my pussy. I wasn’t too far behind her and she managed to keep licking all through my orgasm.

I moved round and we kissed for a while before cleaning ourselves up (it had been a fairly messy session). We then removed our skirts and socks, undid our hair and returned to bed to sleep. We actually spent quite a while chatting before we dozed off and things heated up a couple of times, but we didn’t have sex again.

I woke up first in the morning and had to slip out of bed to pee – I had intended to wake Jen up when I returned, but by the time I got back , she was already awake. We both went to the bathroom to brush our teeth (and for Jen to pee) so that we could have a proper morning session (without morning breath) and on the way back to bed, started a tickling game. We’re both fairly ticklish but I managed to endure it for longer and won (by pinning Jen down in the middle of the floor). Once I had her gasping for mercy, I gave her add a couple of slaps and helped her up. She told me that if I was going to start something like that, then I had better be prepared to finish it and that pretty much decided how I was going to make Jen cum.

She led me back into the bedroom and told me that she thought she needed to be punished for what she was going to make me do on my next visit. I tried to get her to tell me what that would be, but all she would say was that I would want revenge. To be honest, I don’t think she actually knew what we would do, but it was a good excuse for me to have to spank her, so I set to work. As always, I started off not being as firm as she would have liked, but with a bit of encouragement, I worked up to a much firmer slap until her ass was a fairly warm pink colour. I didn’t intend to stop with that though and pulled out one of the larger dildos and pushed it roughly into her. I had my hand on the shaft so that I couldn’t push it too far into her (I obviously don’t want to *really* hurt her), but I fucked her with it hard while reaching around and pulling on her nipples.

I then got her to lie on her back so I could continue the fucking while sucking and biting her nips. Jen was really enjoying this so I flicked them a couple of times with my fingers – this elicited gasps from her and I could tell that it wouldn’t take too much to get her to cum, so I moved around to give me better access to her pussy. While fucking her cunt with the dildo, I slapped around her clit with the flat of my hand as if I was clapping. The tone of Jen’s panting and moaning changed when I did this and it sounded like she was enjoying it, so I continued. She spread her legs further and I sped up the ‘clapping’ and put a bit more force into it. When I looked up at her face, she was pulling on her nipples and seemed very close to cumming. I really wanted to lick her, but didn’t want to stop what she was clearly enjoying, so I just carried on until she came (loudly).

She grabbed my hand and got me to stop slapping her fairly soon after she started to cum and I asked if I could keep fucking her and got a mumbled yes (so I did). She jerked around a lot more than usual and then told me to stop with the dildo. With the dildo out of the way, there was nothing to stop me licking her so I dived in. I didn’t lick too hard as I assumed that after an orgasm like that, that she would be rather sensitive, so it was mostly just licking around her pussy and cleaning up her juices. It took her a fair while to recover (not that her orgasm was stupendously strong, but for some reason, it just took a while). By the time she was ready to start doing things to me, I was feeling really horny (I may have been touching myself a bit while she was recovering). Jen knew that I really wanted to cum and she used a method that is usually Mike’s domain – a thumb in my pussy and one in my ass – with some of the tingle gel added in for extra stimulation. I ended up lying on my side with my legs spread (or rather one leg propped up in the air) and Jen fucked me. Her fingers aren’t as big as Mike’s, but they were perfectly sufficient to get the job done and she pumped them into me alternatively until I came.

We snuggled up under the covers again, kissing and chatting for a while. We rubbed against each other’s legs, but decided that we were too hungry to go for a second round before breakfast and so dragged ourselves out of bed. The apartment was a little cold. So we ended up putting on t-shirts while the heating warmed the place up and we sat and had breakfast. We knew that we had a while before Jen needed to set off to the airport and she wanted to see my new workplace so we decided that we would get ready and wander in to the Uni and have some lunch around there.

While in the bedroom, Jen stood looking out the window and I moved up behind her to give her a hug. As often seems to happen (with us anyway), my hand somehow slipped under her t-shirt and the hug turned into me squeezing her breasts (the other hand quickly joined the first one). I was fairly careful to not pull up the t-shirt too far, so even though it was up around her stomach, it wasn’t high enough that people on the street would have been able to see. I wasn’t at all rough and just stroked and gently teased her nipples while kissing around her neck and shoulder, but Jen seemed to be enjoying it so I carried on doing this for a while until she started to grind her ass back against me. This was a sign for me to drop a hand down to her pussy and to start rubbing her clit. I told Jen that she was going to cum while standing in front of the window, with people walking past just a little way below us and she didn’t object to this.

I considered various ways of fucking her, but in the end, I just knelt down, got her to push her ass out a bit and did to her, what she had just done to me (thumb in ass and cunt). I double fucked her like this, but took my time in making her cum until she was pushing back against my hands and asking for it. Once she had reached this stage, I didn’t tease her anymore and also pushed against her clit, which was enough to take her over the edge. She kept herself upright by leaning against the window ledge and when she had finished, I got her to sit down over my face and I greedily licked her clean (hoping to make her cum again, but it was too soon). Jen offered to do something similar to me (she was going to kiss and stroke my neck while I stood by the window), but we decided that we should try to do this while at my work.

We had a quick shower, got dressed and packed a few toys to play with. As we left the flat, we both skipped down the steps (there is a half flight of stone steps leading down to the street). There were only a couple of people around so nobody saw as our skirts flipped up, and we had fun like this a couple more times on the way. Unfortunately, the train wasn’t empty enough to play with each other, but I showed Jen how I would sometimes sit to let people get a glimpse up my skirt. She tried it as well and I caressed her thighs until we arrived at our stop (it’s only a short journey). We wandered around the Uni for a while and then went to my new office. I had hoped that we would be alone (Jen was an orgasm ahead of me), but unfortunately, one of the PhD students was there – a Canadian girl called Hannah. Jen seemed quite taken with her and later pointed out that she think she looks quite a bit like Nadia from Lost (Andrea Gabriel). I hadn’t actually noticed this but I can just about see it (it’s her eyes and smile). Hannah was somewhat confused when I introduced Jen as my girlfriend as she knows that I’m engaged to Mike – it’s not that I’ve hidden the fact that I’m bi – I just haven’t broadcast it around the lab.

We found out that Hannah planned to stay and work for most of the day but she asked if we wanted to meet up for lunch – while I like her, I explained that Jen was heading off soon so we wanted a bit of alone time, but arranged to meet up with her the following Monday (I don’t want to appear unfriendly and piss people off in my first couple of months!). Jen and I headed off and had a bite to eat – I didn’t want to be too risqué given I was at work (even though there only really appeared to be undergraduates around), so we had to wait until we got back home for me to finally get my second orgasm.

We didn’t have a great deal of time, so it was a pretty straightforward session – kissing, moving on to fingering while I sucked Jen’s nipples, her fingering me while she kissed my neck and then finally on to a 69. As much fun as the sex was, I was feeling quite sad by the time it finished as I knew that she was about to leave and I would be alone for another week (or 5 days until I went to visit Mike). We got dressed once more but this time put on long socks to keep our legs warm. Jen had dark blue ones on to match her skirt and I wore black ones. I went with her to the airport and saw her off through security (I couldn’t queue up with her, but stood by the ropes and chatted until she got near the front). I waited to see if she would be searched (no panties and a skirt with a couple of metal studs in it), but she got through without incident and I headed back home.

The one consolation I had was that I could still smell her on the sheets that night (both her perfume and her pussy), which at least made it a bit better. I ended up cumming that night while talking to Mike and telling him about our weekend – he enjoyed the idea of us playing with each other in the sex shop and said that I should have pulled my tights down and shown my own pussy off (and thinking about it, I don’t imagine anyone there would have complained – maybe on our next visit).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andi

    I'd have loved to be in the street and see you fondling Jen at the window.

    Have a happy time at home fucking Mike then more fun with Jen at York.

    How is Sue getting on with her bf ?

    Merry Xmas, John xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have probably been able to tell from her face that she was cumming, but I don't think anyone could have seen any naked skin.

    Sue seems quite happy with her bf, but he's quite young (her age) and doesn't quite have the staying power that Mike does. I'll post about what they've been up to in time, but it's not a lot as of yet.

    ReplyDelete