Sunday, 26 December 2010

Cum cunt in York

Christmas went well - we'll be heading up to York tomorrow to meet up with Jen. Mike has enjoyed seeing Sue again (even though she is now off limits). It's possible that she might have witnessed us doing things though...

---

The next weekend (still early October), it was my turn to travel down to York. I left work early on the Friday and made it down at a reasonable time so was able to meet up with my old work friends and go out for dinner and drinks (Mike was there with us of course – they are his friends too). It was definitely tights weather (and will be until next spring now) so there was no ‘accidental’ flashing or much touching under the table, but I was still pantiless so could feel the air on my pussy at least a little bit. It was really good to catch up with everyone and a relaxed evening out and we talked about the holiday we had (I suggested another one next year so that we could all spend some time together and people seem to think that it’s a good idea).

I noticed that Vicky and Lis were sitting beside each other, but there was no contact between them (other than talking) and I arranged to meet up with Lis for a coffee to find out how things had been going (of course I’ve been talking to her on the phone, but it’s much more exciting hearing about it in person). Mike and I headed home reasonably early to calls of ‘we know what you’re going to do’ (we knew as well) and only stopped off briefly for a quick fondle on the way. My skirt was slipped off while I was unlocking the front door and once indoors, we lost most of our clothes quickly and made out on the sofa. I kept my tights on (due to Mike’s opaque tights fetish) and he rubbed and fingered me through them and then briefly ate me through them before pulling them down enough to eat me properly. I pulled his cock free and started to suck him (as if you hadn’t guessed, he was already hard). Mike said that he wanted to cum in me and asked me to lean over the sofa, but I said that I wanted to be on top and climbed down his body.

I sat facing away from him and positioned myself over his cock. It was a little difficult as I kept my tights on (still partially pulled down) so couldn’t spread my legs fully. It was quite interesting though as it made my legs feel somewhat restricted. I lowered myself down onto his cock and felt him push up into me until our bodies met. I leaned forwards slightly and rode up and down on his cock – this gave him a really good view of what was happening and he described how his cock was shining with my juices and how my cunt swallowed and then grasped at it as I moved. We got up a good rhythm, Mike pushing up into me as I moved down and our bodies slammed together. There wasn’t quite enough friction for me to cum and I wanted him to cum in me first before worrying about me, but he wanted us to cum together (or at least close together). With a bit of wriggling around, he was able to sit up slightly and reach around to my clit and breasts and this made everything much better. It was a pretty frenzied fuck by the end, he frigged my clit and pawed at my breasts and we made a good stab at a Hollywood orgasm, but he came first. He intensified his action on my clit and I came not too long after, still feeling him twitching inside me.

We had to be quiet careful as I dismounted him as he had deposited a fair amount of cum in me and we didn’t want to stain the sofa. As soon as I lifted myself off him, the cum started to drip out and when I stood up, a fair amount leaked down my legs. Mike thought this was something that Jen would like, so I was passed the phone and relayed the position I was in to her. She said that if she was there, she would lick me clean, but that she couldn’t do much from a distance. While we talked, Mike moved up behind me and slipped his cock between my legs. As he rubbed it back and forth along my pussy, more cum leaked out and Jen said that I should suck him clean. I knelt in front of him and he continued to chat to Jen while I resumed the blow job from earlier. I had to pull my tights back up as I was still dripping slightly. I was surprised that Mike could tolerate fairly intense sucking so soon after cumming, but I worked away at him and he was obviously enjoying it from his conversation with Jen. After a little while, he hung up and said that he had been told that he should eat me, so we got into a 69 position on the floor with me on top. He ripped the crotch of my tights and buried his face in my pussy – he usually doesn’t like eating his own cum that much, but it didn’t seem to discourage him this time.

I noticed that the curtains were wide open and we were in the middle of the floor in a brightly lit room, but we’ve done this before often enough that it didn’t bother me in the slightest. I grasped his cock in my hands and alternated between rubbing and licking it – sometimes concentrating on the shaft and other times on the head. Meanwhile Mike was giving me a good licking and I was getting pretty aroused again. I asked him if he could cum again and he said that if I kept going, he was certain he would, so I went back to work. Mike made it clear (by moaning into my pussy) that he was indeed getting close to cumming, but I couldn’t resist what he was doing to me and I ended up cumming first – my orgasm actually built up really quickly and almost took me by surprise (but it was a nice surprise). I kept my mouth wrapped around his cock while I came and did the best I could to keep sucking, but it was only when my orgasm had subsided, that I could finish him off properly.

As he got close he said that he wanted to cum inside me again so I got him to warn me just before he came and I quickly climbed off him. I knelt on the floor, with my arms up on the sofa and he pushed into me, pounded away a couple of times and then pressed deep into me, pulling me back against him while he came in me once more. There was a little bit of leakage this time, but not as much as before, so I just ignored his cum as it ran down my tights and we went upstairs to bed (where the tights got removed). We snuggled up together and chatted for a while – Mike ended up rubbing my clit and giving me a third orgasm and then we fell asleep with him buried deep in my cunt, slowly pushing into me while I flexed myself around him.

I awoke the following morning in a very similar position – Mike was rubbing his cock against my ass and I wiggled back against him to let him know I was awake. He slipped it between my legs and I pressed it against my pussy, feeling it slide back and forth and slowly getting easier as I became more aroused. He slipped inside me and reached around to rub my clit and we had a quick fuck. It really didn’t take long at all for us both to cum and we stayed locked together until his cock started to soften and fall out of me. While we were still in bed, i sent a txt to Lis asking her if she wanted to come round to the house so that we could talk more openly and she agreed. We arranged to have lunch together while Mike went out to do some food shopping (which he didn’t really need to do, but he enjoys hearing about Lis and Vicky so was prepared to give up an hour of time with me).

I helped clean the place up for her arrival and chose something suitable to wear. I didn’t want to make it too obvious, but wanted to be suitably free to expose myself should the situation arise (in the end I just went for a short black skirt and long black socks (above the knee) – which are very good for drawing the eye up to the thigh area – and then if I happen to be sitting properly, even higher... Mike had an additional plan for the day and we figured out the best way to enact it. He left just as Lis arrived and said that he would be back in an hour or two. Lis and I hugged hello (and had a little kiss) and then got straight down to business over a glass of wine while I got lunch ready. Things are going really well between her and Vicky – they still only see each other a couple of times a week, but they now always spend the whole night together. She said that it is still a secret that they are together (which Lis doesn’t like too much) and this was my chance to strike.

Lis knows that Mike and Jen both know about Vicky (and I assumed therefore that Vicky knew that they both know). It turned out that she did, and both her and Lis were impressed that Mike hasn’t said anything to either of them when they’ve been out places. Having established that they could trust him, I suggested that the four of us go out on a date that evening. Lis was keen on this idea and she went to give Vicky a call while I put the food out. I could tell from the call that Vicky wasn’t as enthusiastic and Lis was trying to convince her. I assumed that it wasn’t going to happen, but Lis bounded into the kitchen and said that Vicky agreed as long as we went to one of ‘my’ places (not frequented by our friends). I’ve told Lis about quite a lot of my exploits (both with Mike and Jen) and how we have some places to use and I asked her how much Vicky knew about these things. Lis quietly told me that she had told Vicky quite a bit and asked if I minded. I told her that I didn’t but in return, I wanted some real details of how things had been going between her and Vicky.

Lis seemed relieved that I didn’t mind (as if I would – it’s only fair given I share her exploits) and we sat down to eat. I found out that they had experimented with a number of the toys I lent her and also that Vicky finally allowed Lis to shave her. I got Lis to describe this in detail and found out that they even use the same smoothness test that we do (tongue). The first time she shaved Vicky, she removed all the hair from around the lips and trimmed the hair above. This made it much nicer to go down on her and Vicky also thought that it made it feel better. The next time, she shaved the lips and removed a bit more hair from above and the time after that (when Vicky also shaved Lis), they both ended up with just a small, trimmed patch of hair left on their mons.

All through Lis’ description, I had been getting more and more aroused at the thought of them both sitting with their legs spread and their cunts being shaved. Almost without realising, I had moved my hand under the table and dropped it into my lap. I slowly spread my legs and pushed two fingers up under my skirt and slightly into my pussy, then moved them further in and gently rubbed my clit with my thumb. I knew that I couldn’t do too much, but was really getting quiet turned on, fingering myself while continuing our conversation. I told Lis how much I love shaving Jen and how nice it is feeling her smooth skin under my tongue when we’ve finished. Lis looked like she was enjoying the conversation as well and I imagined that she had a hand under the table doing the same thing I was. This gave me an extra little rush and I rubbed my clit a bit more than I had intended and felt something like a mini-orgasm (I wasn’t anywhere near cumming, it was just like a little shudder that ran through my pussy). Lis noticed though and gave me a little grin and asked what I was thinking about.

Almost without thinking about it, I said that I wondered what her patch of hair actually looked like and then wondered if I should have said that. Lis seemed quite unphased by the question and described it to me so (in my usual way), I pushed things a bit further. I told her that I would have to see it before she decided to shave completely and if she hadn’t been wearing a pair of jeans it would have been easy for me to see. I got the sort of response I’d hoped for (well, not the actual response which would have been Lis stripping off and spreading her legs) – Lis said that next time she wore a skirt, maybe I would get to see. All I said to this was ‘mmm’ – mostly because I had continued to rub my clit and I was pushing my fingers deep into my pussy. I reluctantly withdrew them as I knew I was very close to the point of going too far and wasn’t sure Lis would actually want me to properly masturbate in front of her.

We moved over to the sofa and started planning for the evening. I sat facing her with both legs up on the sofa and my legs crossed (so my skirt was wide open). The skirt was long enough that I wasn’t completely exposed, but given our conversation was about the fact that I thought Lis should go out that evening without any panties on, it was quite natural for me to give her a quick flash to indicate that I still didn’t wear any. I recounted the number of times that Jen had gone out without any bra or panties (and once again told Lis how lucky she was to have small breasts and to not need a bra). In the end I managed to convince her – partly as payment for having helped get her a ‘public’ date with Vicky and partly as we thought the idea might get Vicky excited and lead to a memorable night for the two of them when they went home.

Mike returned not long after this and noticed how I was sitting (but didn’t say anything). I told him that we were going out with Vicky and Lis and he asked her if he was now allowed to talk to them about the fact he knew. Lis was fine with this (as long as nobody else found out) and he swore himself to secrecy. Mike suggested that we go out for dinner first and after a quick cal to confirm with Vicky, Lis said that she needed to get home to prepare (because it takes over six hours to get ready for a date!).

No comments:

Post a Comment