Monday, 20 December 2010

Sex shop fingering

I'm stuck in York due to the trains being disrupted with snow. I could probably got back if I risk being stuck on a train overnight, but I'd rather stay here. Annoyingly, I do need to get back before we go to my Mum's place for Christmas or I would have just taken a few days extra holiday and stayed in York until then. It was a good weekend and I managed to be a bit more adventurous, but not as much as I could have been (no 7-way orgies yet).

---

Jen came up to visit me at the start of October – she had gone back to Uni a bit early so that she could get moved in to the new place (that she is sharing with Lucy). This meant that it was her first time flying up to visit me. At my insistence, she wore a reasonably short skirt and (of course) no panties. Our security searches here in the UK aren’t quite as intrusive as the enhanced pat downs just introduced in the US, but I did insist that she wear a specific skirt with some metal sequins on it. As expected, she set the metal detector off (we don’t have the millimetre wave naked body scanners here yet) and had to be given a pat down. I assume the woman noticed that Jen wasn’t wearing a bra and she felt fairly high up on Jen’s thighs (but not to the point of ‘meeting resistance’ as the TSA phrase seems to be.

I would like to make clear that in no way do I agree with the new TSA procedures that are being forced on people – in our case, Jen and I might enjoy this, but that is our choice and I don’t understand how this can have been passed as a law in the land of the free.

That aside, after the woman had finished feeling up Jen’s thighs (which are very smooth and firm and I can’t get enough of them myself), she was allowed to proceed on to the flight. Amazingly, it left on time and Jen was up at my place by the time I got home from work. Of course I had known that she would be arriving around that time, but I had expected to be able to get home and freshened up before she got there, so I was pleasantly surprised to find her sitting on the sofa, naked, waiting for me. I dropped my bags and quickly slipped out of my coat. We met in the middle of the room and kissed hello (and I had a good fondle of her ass) before moving back to the sofa. I assumed from her naked state, that Jen was as eager to get down to business as I was so we didn’t waste any time. Jen quickly pulled my tights off, pushed my legs apart and pushed her face into my cunt. I slid forwards and down on the sofa and pulled my legs up as far as I could, giving her full access and she made good use of it. Her tongue pushed deep into me and scoured the inside of my pussy (freshly shaved that morning) and then moved on to my clit.

With the position I was in, by ass was nicely presented to her as well and I appreciated the fact that Jen gave it a good licking as well (yet more confirmation that she was feeling particularly horny). I told her not to tease me and she dived in to my pussy properly. I kept my legs held far apart for her but otherwise just enjoyed the attention. I looked out of the windows and wondered if anyone was looking in at us from the other side of the street – I assumed that because it was still relatively light out, that we weren’t that visible (not that I would have cared if we were, but I’ll write about that another time). Jen’s tongue and fingers were working their magic on me and I knew that I was going to cum fairly soon. I didn’t want to do anything to delay this and placed a hand on the back of her head and gently held it against my pussy, while encouraging her to keep going. She switched to pushing two fingers into me and wiggling them around while sucking and licking my clit and this was enough to take me over the edge. I had restrained myself from masturbating the previous evening (and that morning – so it was almost a record for me) and I was rewarded with a wonderful orgasm. I allowed myself to be quite loud as I came and I moaned and panted my way through it (even with a couple of grunts as the particularly strong waves pulsed out from my cunt).

Jen did a really good job of reading my orgasm and eased off the pressure ass it began to fade, but continued to lick and finger me. When it had finished, she missed around my pussy, cleaning me off and only occasionally brushing her tongue across my clit. She even rubbed her fingers over my ass, spreading my juices over it, before licking it clean. I’m not claiming it was an earth shattering experience or anything, but I was still gently panting even when she had finished bring me down, so I knew that I would have to do something equally special for her. She climbed up by body (stopping to have a quick suck on my nipples) and we then kissed and I tasted myself off her face (while she had licked me clean, her face was still pretty covered with my juices).

I reached down between us and gave her clit a little rub – she felt very wet and I brought my fingers back to my mouth to taste her. As I moved my hand back to her pussy, she asked me to not tease her either so I gave her a pussy a more focussed rub before telling her to switch places with me. She climbed up onto the sofa and assumed a similar position to the one I had used (apart from the fact that Jen is a bit more flexible than I am and pulled her legs up even higher). I slid onto the floor and started to rub around her pussy. I had intended to tease her, but she asked me not to and given she’d done as I’d asked, I thought that I should reciprocate. I continued to rub her, but also used my other hand to gently rub her clit. She was nice and wet and I rubbed her juices all around her pussy and down over her ass while telling her that I was going to eat her for as long as she wanted.

I started this with a single long lick with the flat of my tongue, from her ass up to her clit and it was obvious from the sound she made that she was more than ready for me to get stuck in properly. I considered going to fetch some toys to help me, but decided that I didn’t want to waste any of her juices on them so spread her lips apart and pushed my tongue into her. It’s always the same after a long time when I don’t see her – she tastes slightly different than I remember, but still had the quintessential ‘Jen-ness’ that I love. I licked around inside her pussy as far as I could and then withdrew and licked firmly around her ass before returning to her clit. It was a fairly messy session – she hadn’t been excessively wet when I started, but got up to her usual levels by the end. I mostly paid attention to her clit, but kept pushing my tongue into her to gather up her juices. My cheeks and chin were covered and between my saliva and her juices, so was her cunt and ass. I licked up any escaping liquid as it dripped down out of her and then went for the orgasm.

I moved my mouth up to her clit and pushed a couple of fingers into her. I got them as deep as I could and moved them inside her (not long movements, but pushing quite forcefully in each time) while I sucked and flicked her clit with my tongue. She had been mewing away for a little while before I started this and the pitch and volume noticeable increased. I took this as a good sign and continued and was rewarded with some proper moaning. In a very short time, she started to wriggle about under my mouth and let out a stream of ‘oh fucks’. I kept licking until she tried to push my head away, but I didn’t let her and just stopped licking her clit directly and pushed my tongue back into her cunt (after having pulled my fingers out of course). I didn’t waste the fact that they were very wet and slippery and traced them around her ass, gently pressing them into it – I didn’t actually penetrate her, but was on the verge of doing so for a while. As Jen recovered, I reduced the kissing and rubbing more and then allowed her to lower her legs so that I could climb up and kiss her. It’s a good job that she doesn’t mind the taste of her own pussy juice as my face was covered in it. She did a fairly good job of licking me clean while we kissed though and we kissed for long enough almost that we almost ended up going straight into round two.

We decided that we had greeted each other properly though and had a break for some food. The plan was to go out and get a drink later on, but we had plenty of time so we had a leisurely dinner and chatted. Jen had slipped on a t-shirt as it was now dark outside and she was afraid that the people in the flats opposite would be able to see us, but I remained naked as they had probably already seen me by that point. Once refreshed, we showered quickly (or as quickly as two girls can shower), got dressed up and headed out. We didn’t get up to anything wild at the bar – just had a drink and chatted with the occasional kissing bout (which the guys still love to see). It was fairly late by the time we got home (we only had a single drink each, but spent a long time chatting), so we went straight to bed and had a much more relaxed session – kissing, fingering and 69ing until we’d both cum. We then curled up together and fell asleep.

Jen woke me in the morning (by the usual method). I didn’t want to just lie there and let her make me cum so I got her to move round into a 69 position and we helped wake each other up. Suitably awake, we got up and had breakfast (naked) and somehow a banana managed to fall into Jen’s pussy – whenever I tried to pull it out, it seemed to slide back in so I thought the best thing to do was to suck on her clit and let the banana have some fun. This brought Jen off nicely and I then licked around inside her pussy before eating the banana (I wasn’t too greedy and did give a little bit to Jen). We then went and showered and I made sure that her pussy was nice and clean – if we’d had a powerful enough shower, I would have made her cum again, but we had to make do with just rinsing her pussy out and giving her a quick rub.

We didn’t have any real plans for the day so just decided to go shopping – not really to buy anything, but just to look around (money is something of an issue again now that we have two sets of bills to pay plus travel expenses). We wandered around for most of the morning and then stopped off to have lunch in a cafe. After that we wandered into Ann Summers (a mainstream soft core adult shop) and had a look at the sex toys. We decided that there wasn’t really that much of interest (although we did see some cute Santa outfits – or rather Santa’s helpers I guess). Of course I had been up here long enough by now to know the locations of some real sex shops, so we decided to go and explore some of them. The closest one I knew of was a little way away from where we were, but I didn’t mind the walk as it gave me a chance to explore. We found it without any trouble and headed in. This was a ‘proper’ sex shop with all sorts of outfits and toys. We had a good look around, browsing through the magazines (well, looking at the covers as they were all in sealed bags), DVDs and the various outfits. I considered getting a whip to punish Jen with, but even though I know that she enjoys a bit of pain, I don’t quite see myself as the dominatrix type so she will have to do with the occasional spanking and rough nipple play for now.

We moved on to the various sex toys and had a good fiddle with them. I got Jen to be fairly graphic with her descriptions of what she thought they would be like to use and made sure she was loud enough that the person behind the counter could hear. I haven’t forgotten the things that she made me do earlier in the year during my visits and I decided to take some further revenge. We selected a reasonably large dildo and I got Jen to go up to the counter, pull up her skirt and ask the guy if he thought that she would be able to fit it into herself. To his credit, the guy didn’t seem to be too embarrassed and told her that it was difficult to tell and it depended on what she could usually take. Jen said that she would think about it and wandered back over to me with her face turning a fairly good shade of red. We put the dildo back and continued to look around and noted a few items that we might ask Santa to bring us for Christmas.

We were about to leave when someone else came in and I decided to have a bit more fun. Unfortunately I had a pair of tights on (Jen can take the cold better than I can – it must be related to her being so much younger than me!), but I was desperately thinking of what we could do. The customer looked a bit sheepish when he saw us, but we carried on browsing and discussing the items as if he wasn’t there. We got into another fairly graphic description of what we could do with the full selection of things and he stayed close enough to us to be able to overhear our discussion. I decided on my course of action and bent over to look at something on a lower shelf. I indicated for Jen to bend forwards as well and we pretended to be looking at something (I can’t even tell you what was on the shelf) and I slid a hand between my legs and rubbed my crotch. I indicated to Jen that she should do the same and watched her hand slip between her legs.

My skirt was slightly shorter than hers and I was fairly confident that my fingers would be visible to the guy watching us. I pressed hard against my pussy and pushed the material of my tights between the lips. I switched hands and then reached back to Jen’s ass, ran a hand up her leg and lifted her skirt as I rubbed her bare ass. I was really enjoying myself and I considered if I could get away with pulling my tights down far enough to finger myself properly (and show off properly), but in the end I (reluctantly) decided against it. I slid my hand down to Jen’s pussy and pushed a finger into her and wiggled it about a bit. As I removed it, I traced it up and over her ass and then let her skirt fall. I continued to rub myself a bit longer and then decided that I either needed to stop or actually pull my tights down, so I did the sensible thing and stopped. It was only then that I looked behind us and saw that we were indeed being watched (closely) and there was a suitable bulge in the guy’s trousers. He looked away as soon as he saw me look (as if it wasn’t obvious that we’d been putting on a show). We straightened ourselves up and walked out of the shop. On the way I saw the assistant give us a smile and I noticed that there was a CCTV camera pointing down the aisle (hopefully the material won’t be appearing online).

4 comments:

  1. not to make it too political but here in the "land of the free" if you want a simple education to get a 1/2 way decent job you have to nearly bankrupt yourself and take out at least $30,000 in loans to do that so I'm not to surprised this law passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Jen dare I say, a little turned on by her experience before getting on her flight? Perhaps a small part of her wanted the security lady to go a bit further? :)

    I do agree with you about our new airine security measures here in the U.S. though, hope they don't bring on too much havoc over the upcoming holiday season.

    How have you been holding up under your snow event in the U.K. lately?

    Hezi from Balto, Md.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi-you need to update more often. I haven't jacked off since your last post which is unacceptable! I officially have a backlog of cum waiting to burst out.

    On a side note, since you do have a few days to yourself every week perhaps you could take requests here of things to do that way you have a plethora of options to choose from when you're in the mood to cum?

    Masturbation can be just as exciting as screwing so I feel kind of cheated you haven't been posting much about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow has been pretty disruptive, but at least I made it home for Christmas (and Mike got here too). Hopefully our journey back to York won't be too bad and Jen will get there on time as well so we can enjoy the next week together.

    I don't think either Jen or I have been searched by anyone in security who we thought was cute/hot yet - maybe some day though...

    If anyone wants to suggest new masturbation techniques for me, 'll certainly be happy to try them. I hope nobody thinks that I'm just sitting around doing nothing when I'm by myself - it may not be as much fun as doing things with someone else, but I still need to keep my daily orgasm count up...

    ReplyDelete