Sunday, 9 January 2011

Waiting on a train

I'm on the train to head back home now - apparently there are engineering works that will cause delays ahead - oh joy!

We managed to rearrange a time for Lis to come up and visit me (her last visit was cancelled due to distruption to the trains when we had lots of snow). She's either going to arrive on the 17th or 18th and stay for a few days. I'm really looking forwards to having whole nights to hear about what her and Vicky have been getting up to (and hopefully giving her a few more ideas to try out).

Here are a couple of nice videos I've found - regular posting will resume tomorrow.

I would love to be able to do this...


...and it's not that I don't love Mike's cock, but I wonder what this would be like? (this is a much bigger cock than 'giant cock guy' at the party - he was big, but not this big!)

2 comments:

  1. Andi-I think that second one is a dildo. No guy would handle his dick as he did at various points without howling in pain! Ouch! My eyes water just from watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean - I hadn't noticed the twisting the first time I watched it (I was occupied). Oh well, another dream shattered...

    ReplyDelete