Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Hardcore club and masturbation - Part 2

Now for the second part - we had just arrived at the club and I was admiring Julia's outfit. I was just dressed in semi-opaque tights and a lacy top (so pretty exposed) and expecting great things from the evening...

---

Having been here before, I knew what to expect and I wasn’t disappointed when I saw people dancing topless and various people in the side rooms making out and getting off. Jen said that my outfit looked a little too pristine and she took a nail file from her purse and dragged it across my left thigh – putting a large ladder in my tights which she then pulled to make a small hole. I hadn’t been expecting this, but it didn’t really make much of a difference as the club was quite dark. I laughed when I turned around and saw Julia – her white panties were fluorescing under the UV light and it was now *really* obvious how short her skirt was.

We danced for a while and at random times, other holes – some small and some fairly large, were pull in my tights, including one on my ass (right cheek). I was getting quite excited once more (Jen and I were kissing and fondling while we danced) and wondered when I would finally be made (or allowed to cum. The group performing weren’t as exciting as the one during the previous visit (where the fucked and fisted on stage), but the girls were at least dancing topless and a number of people in the audience were copying them. To my surprise, even Jen pulled her top down and while we danced, I had a play with her nipples (getting tem nice and hard). She wasn’t the only one in our group – Lucy got her breasts out and Julia had her top pulled up by Mel. Mine weren’t exposed, but Jen did have her hands up my top and played with them.

I asked her if we could get off the dance floor and do things properly but she pointed over to Mel and Jules. The thing about flourescant panties is that it’s very easy to see when someone is rubbing them – and Mel’s fingers were certainly working away. We watched as Mel pulled her hand away and then saw the panties stretch as it went into the panties and continued working. I told Jen that Julia was lucky – at least she was going to get to cum and Jen asked if I wanted to cum. I told her very calmly and politely that I did (something along the lines of yelling ‘of course I want to fucking cum’) and she said that she could probably accommodate my wish. She pushed a hand into my tights through the hole in the back (and I felt them tear a bit more). Her hand pushed down between my legs and her fingers found my pussy. She told me I was incredibly wet and her other hand slipped down between us to rub my clit – at first through my tights but then she pushed it down the front of them and directly onto it. We shuffled closer to the rest of the group and I knew that it was time for Julia and I to put on a show for them – a number of people had noticed Julia being fingered (as I said, the panties were somewhat of a giveaway – especially when Mel pulled the crotch to the side and really started to work on her (it was too dark to see Julia’s cunt, but it was clear what was happening).

Once we made it over to them, I could hear Mel telling Julia to be a good little bitch and cum for everyone. Jules was panting away and saying how good it felt and that she was nearly there. I told Jen to carry on and I pulled the top of my tights down a bit to give her more freedom to move her hands – my pussy wasn’t really exposed, but to be honest, I probably wouldn’t have cared anyway. I caught Julia’s attention and asked if she was having fun and she just nodded. I told her that she might cum first, but I wasn’t going to be far behind and that we should let everyone see how much we like cumming. I kissed Jen for a little bit and then looked over so I could watch Jules cum – being so close, I didn’t have as good a view of what Mel’s fingers were doing, but I could hear the effect and I was in no doubt that I’d just seen Julia cum. This was a surprisingly large turn on and I edged closer to her. The top of my tights had slipped down a bit further and Jen had full access to my pussy – one hand was rubbing my clit and the other was fingering me and rubbing my juices over my asshole. I put an arm around Julia’s shoulders and shouted at her that I was about to cum as well. She turned to face me and without thinking about it, I kissed her. At first it was just a simple kiss (full on the lips), but when she didn’t pull away (and when I started to cum), I kissed her properly and our tongues mashed together throughout my orgasm. I pulled away so I could let out a series of expletives, but still held on to her until my orgasm had finished and I had stopped panting.

When I came round (or stopped being ruled by lust), I sheepishly let go of Julia, pulled up my tights (trying to not tear them any further) and apologised to Mel for kissing her. Mel said it was fine as long as all I did was kiss her. Julia gave me another kiss (not as big as when I had been cumming) and then kissed Mel. I kissed Jen and thanked her for a wonderful orgasm (and then whispered to her that I was sorry I’d kissed Julia). Jen said that she would think of a suitable punishment, but the display I had put on had bought me some leeway. I was definitely in need of a drink and we made our way over to the bar. While in the crowd, I gave Jen’s panties a few strokes and worked a finger under the legband and onto her clit. Jen didn’t pull away so I continued to rub her. My hand was hidden as there were so many people around us, so I thought I would try to help attract the bartender’s attention. I slid my other hand under her top and pushed it up, exposing a breast. Jen jumped at first, but then allowed me to tease her nipples. My plan worked and I shouted our order over while I kept playing with her – I had hoped that she would let me make her cum, but when she got too close, she told me to stop, then told the others to get the drinks and dragged me off to the toilet.

We dived into a stall and I pressed her up against the door to keep it shut. I pulled her panties aside and finger fucked her, pressing on her clit with my thumb. I told Jen that she wasn’t the only one who knew how to make someone cum and she just let out a stifled moan. I didn’t let up until she had cum and after straightening u her clothes, we left and went to find the others. They had migrated into one of the side rooms, but Julia’s panties made them easy to spot and we reclaimed our drinks (which I really needed by that time as I was parched). While we sat and drank, Jen took the nail file and cut my tights at the very top of my left thigh, leaving a hole very close to my pussy.

Once we were rehydrated, we danced some more (and I was fondled a bit more). I didn’t get to cum again – just teased to the point of being horny (which meant I was more than happy to grind myself against Jen – and even a couple of other people). Jen and I went off into one of the smaller rooms and sat down so I could have a good suck at her nipples. Once I had gotten her worked up, I slipped my hand up her skirt and rubbed her. At first I just intended to tease her, but once I saw how turned on she was, I thought it only fair to make her cum. We don’t think anyone we know was around, but even if they were, they wouldn’t have seen her pussy as I kept my hand hidden under the skirt.

We danced a bit more after this and when we finally decided that we’d had enough, we gathered up people to head home. Jen gave me another pair of tights to put over the torn ones (so I didn’t freeze on the way back). We ended going back to someone else’s house and on the way there, found out that Julia had cum another time while dancing (we had missed this). Once indoors, more drinks were poured (I knew enough to stop drinking so just had water). Jen told me to remove the top pair of my tights and I found out just how much of the pair I’d been wearing at the club had been torn. My pussy and half my ass were mostly covered, but the tear in the thigh was quite large and the one beside my pussy was very close to exposing me. It felt a bit different now that we were in a well lit room and I acted a little shy, but knew to not try to cover myself.

It was also the first time I’d seen Julia’s outfit in proper light – her panties were ‘proper’ white cotton schoolgirl ones (not what I would have really expected Mel to be into) and I enjoyed the view greatly. We chatted for a while and I hinted to Jen that it would be a good idea to get home while we still had enough energy to do things. She said that if I was so desperate to cum, then it could be arranged where we were. It was almost the perfect situation as I was more sober than most of the other people there so (depending on what happened) I would be more in control. I always trust Jen to not let anything bad happen so I agreed that if she wanted to do things, then she could. Jen pulled a chair into the corner and I had to sit in it, facing out into the room. I was instructed to put my legs over the arms of the chair (it wasn’t comfortable to do both legs, but I did it with one and spread the other) and then told to make myself cum.

Even though I had a nice buzz in my pussy, I wasn’t being driven by desire at this point, so it was a much more conscious decision than usual. I started to rub my pussy through my tights (which were stretched enough that they weren’t fully opaque anymore). Mel thought that this was an excellent idea and so Julia was instructed to do the same thing (just sitting on the sofa with Mel beside her). She didn’t need any encouragement and spread her legs and pushed her hand straight into her panties. I may not have initially thought she was that cute, but as I saw more of her (literally), I found her more appealing, so this was an additional turn on for me. I decided to stop playing around and I pushed my hand down the front of my tights and started to finger myself properly. We now had everyone’s attention and I called over to Jules to see if she could draw out her playing until I came and she said that she would try. I didn’t directly look at the people who were watching us, but I did look round the room and noticed another couple fondling (but hidden under a skirt).

I switched from pumping my fingers into myself to rubbing my clit. I was aware that if I did anything too energetic, that my tights might rip entirely and expose me fully, but I decided to just do what came naturally and see what happened. Of course, ‘doing what came naturally’ led to me pushing my other hand through the hole in the ass of my tights and adding a couple of fingers to my pussy. I know that both Mike and Jen love watching me masturbate this way, so I assumed that my audience would also appreciate it. As I moved my hands around I could feel the tights tearing and I assumed that I was now fully exposed (they actually only tore slightly more so nobody actually saw anything) and this helped spur my excitement. Julia had done well in delaying her orgasm, but was moaning away on the sofa with Mel kissing her and fondling her breasts. I told her that I was close to cumming and I saw the hand in her panties start to frantically rub away.

I considered telling her that I wasn’t quite *that* close, but it was a nice view, so I just enjoyed it. She came first and everyone (including me) watched. I held back until she had finished and then loudly started to cum. I jammed two fingers as deep into my pussy as I could (not that deep given they were entering me from behind) and rubbed my clit as fast as Julia had just done. It was a wonderful release of all the tension that I had build up over the previous few hours and I didn’t hide how much I was enjoying it. I kept going (fingering and frigging) the whole way through my orgasm (and a bit beyond), before finally slowing down, stopping and removing my hands. I finished by sucking my fingers clean and then gave my pussy a final run (through my tights). We both got a round of applause and had drinks handed to us (which I took). Once I had my breath back, I got Jen to distract Mel so that I could have a proper chat with Julia (by ‘proper chat’ I mean semi drunken, but uninterrupted).

We congratulated each other on having put on a good show and agreed between us that we were both adventurous exhibitionist fuck sluts (it took a while to agree on our title and was a joint decision). We started trading stories about some of the things we had done and Julia still couldn’t believe that I was 19 before I had my first orgasm. She asked how it happened and I ended up describing it in pretty explicit detail (there didn’t seem much point in holding back). Julia said that she couldn’t even remember the first time she came and that she had been fingering herself for as long as she could remember. On further questioning, she certainly knew about orgasms before she was 10, but wasn’t certain how much before then. I didn’t know her well enough to tell if it was her usual way of talking or because of the fact that I’d been pretty explicit, but she described how she had tried humping against teddy bears, using her fingers and then finding an alternate use for her favourite hairbrush. I was going to quiz her about the first time she had sex (I think 12 is quite a young age), but Mel and Jen wandered over so I decided to save that for another time.

Jen asked if I still wanted to go home and I told her that I was satisfied for now, but whenever she was ready I would happily go back and do to her what I had just done to me. She said that she was beginning to get tired and Lucy had made noises about heading home, so we gathered our things and (after saying goodbye to everyone) headed off. I made the mistake of forgetting to put the second pair of tights on so my legs got rather cold (I was shivering by the time we got indoors – but the alcohol may not have helped). Lucy seemed quite worried, but I told her that I would be fine and I was sure Jen would find a way to warm me up.

We went up to Jen’s room and climbed under the covers – with a bit of rubbing, I stopped shivering and started rubbing Jen in a more specific way. I peeled off her clothes and started to remove mine, but I was told to leave the tights on. I didn’t object to this and climbed back into bed and immediately went down on Jen. After an initial tongue lashing (just to get her started), I kept my word and used fingers in her cunt and on her clit. Jen was enjoying what I was doing, but said that she wanted to make me cum as well so I moved round to a 69 position and resumed my work. She started to lick my tights, then pulled them aside and ate me directly. While I fingered her, I asked her if she had enjoyed making me cum at the club and then getting me to masturbate in front of her friends and I heard a muffled ‘mmmmm’. Jen broke contact with my pussy to ask if I had enjoyed it and I told her not to ask stupid questions – of course I had. She promised to do it again in future and I promised to come up with something exciting over Christmas for her to do and we went back to work once more (I hadn’t actually stopped playing with her, but she had stopped eating me while we talked).

I was using two fingers in her cunt and rubbing her clit with my other hand and decided to up the ante. I straightened another finger from the hand I was using in her pussy and pressed it into her ass. Jen bucked when I did this, but once I resumed my pumping motion, she just let out a moan. I had an incredible view, two fingers in her pussy and a third in her ass and it was obvious that she was going to cum pretty soon. I pictured all sorts of alternative outcomes from my earlier masturbation session – which involved combinations of Julia, Lucy, Jen and even Mel (she’s still not really my type, but I know Jen finds her quite attractive). Jen started to cum and I concentrated my efforts on her clit (but didn’t stop pumping my fingers into her) and I encouraged her to have the strongest orgasm she could (if only it were that easy to make this happen). She stopped licking me and I was sufficiently close that I just started humping against her face until she got the hint and started again. I pushed my fingers deep into her and wiggled them around to try and milk every last bit out of her orgasm and whenever I felt the pace of her licking slow down I told her to keep going.

I managed to hold on until she had finished cumming until my own orgasm started. I was very vocal and told her what to do: where to lick, how hard/deep/fast... and then swore repeatedly. It was a good orgasm (but I was imagining four girls doing things to me at the time). I rolled off Jen and lay panting beside her – she moved round to kiss me and her face was covered with my juices. I kissed and licked some of them off her and she commented that I seemed to have really enjoyed the session.

I told her what I had been imagining and she pretended to be hurt that she wasn’t enough to keep me happy and so I concocted a fantasy where the four of us (Lucy, Mel, Julia and myself) ravished Jen. We had continued to kiss between me describing the fantasy to her and I could tell that she liked the idea so I slid a hand down to her pussy and started to stroke her. She said that she didn’t have the energy for another round and needed to sleep (I probably didn’t have the energy either – not that that’s ever stopped me. I needed to pee before sleep and so opened the door to go down to the bathroom. I noticed that Lucy’s door was slightly ajar and I was sure I could hear buzzing (which stopped almost as soon as I had opened our door). I went down to the bathroom and pulled the crotch of the tights aside (Jen had told me to keep them on). I didn’t hear any noised coming from Lucy’s room on the way back up, but the door was now shut and I wondered if she had been listening in to us while using her vibe (in which case I also wondered if she had heard my description of what I wanted her to do to me). I mentioned this to Jen, but she was almost asleep already, lying diagonally across the bed. I climbed in beside her and was soon asleep myself.

When I woke in the morning, my head did not feel good (I hadn’t drunk any water before bed). Jen looked a lot better than I felt and she went down to make some breakfast. She returned with food and I felt a bit better after having eaten. We decided to shower before our morning sex (and I thought it would give me additional time to sober up), so we headed downstairs. Jen had left the radio on in the kitchen so I didn’t realise that Lucy was already up and having breakfast until I walked in to the room. All I was wearing was the pair of ripped tights and I quickly threw the towel around my shoulders, but then realised that she had already seen enough of me that it didn’t make much difference, so just said hi and wandered through into the shower.

I got the water running, stripped off the tights and stepped under the spray, waiting for Jen to join me. She came along a few minutes later and proceeded to help wash me down. Once we had done each others’ hair, Jen slipped a finger between my pussy lips and started to rub me. I felt alert enough by this time to enjoy what she was doing so I pressed back against her and her finger slipped inside me. I leant against the wall and stuck my ass out to give her better access and she repeated what I had done to her the previous night – using two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass. She got me very close to cumming and then said it was her turn. As much as I wanted to cum, it was only fair to let her enjoy the shower as well, so we switched positions and I did the same to her. Once she was close to cumming, she turned around and leant again the wall, lifted a foot up onto the side of the bath and told me to lick her. I knelt down and lapped away at her pussy until she came and I tasted the familiar flood of her juices in my mouth.

While I’d been licking her, I had been playing with myself and as soon as she had recovered, I said that I needed to cum. I was a little afraid that she was going to tease me, but I was instructed to sit down and spread my legs and she used the shower jet on me. I didn’t want to wait too long so I helped things along by rubbing my clit but Jen wanted me to just cum with the shower, so when I got close, I just held the skin back and let the water spray directly onto my clit. It still took a little while and the build up was excruciating, I kept telling Jen how close I was, how I was nearly there until... finally.. I came. Once again, I was pretty vocal – even though it was only the pressure of the water, it was enough to give me quite a good orgasm and Jen said that she enjoyed watching my pussy pulsing as I came. The thing I like best about this method of masturbation, is that you can usually continue the stimulation the whole way through the orgasm (and beyond) as it isn’t too intense, so you can often have quite a long orgasm (which is what happened this time).

Of course, it finally ended (and didn’t go on for anywhere near as long as it felt it did) and I felt quite satisfied. I asked Jen if she wanted me to do it to her, but she said that we needed to get ready to meet people for lunch (I hadn’t known, but she had arranged this the previous night). I didn’t really mind, and dried myself off before following her back out into the kitchen. Lucy was still there and asked if we’d had a nice shower – it was obvious that she would have been able to hear what was going on so I just said’ what do you think?’ and stuck my tongue out. We went up to get dressed and I was told to go out without a skirt on (long socks again, but white this time). Jen took a skirt for me with her that I put on when we got to the cafe (in the toilet – not in the middle of the cafe, although she handed it to me in front of everyone). Once again, we weren’t anywhere private enough for any fun (but I was still satisfied from my shower orgasm so I didn’t mind).

Sadly, it also wasn’t a private enough table for me to continue my conversation with Jules so I decided to save that for my next visit and we had a much tamer chat about things. I found out how she and Mel met and I now think I understand how her mind works a bit better (I think she is a lot more similar to me than I had assumed at first). I didn’t have to be at the airport until late afternoon, so we let the lunch drag out a bit and then stayed in town until it was time to head off. Lucy had gone back to the house to work so Jen and I had some private time (in public) and just chatted about lots of things.

At the airport, I had to take my shoes off (which was stupid as they aren’t big enough to hide anything in). I stayed standing and bend over to do this so I know that my skirt would have ridden up enough to flash the security girl (I made sure that I – or rather my ass – was facing away from the line as there were kids in it). Having checked my shoes (and probably knowing that I didn’t have any panties on) she then frisked me and felt right up to the top of my socks (upper thighs) and only just below my pussy. Once through security, I called Jen to tell her and she said that she had seen, but hadn’t realised how high the woman had felt.

The flight was delayed (snow) and the airport was packed. When I finally got on board, once again the flight was too busy to do anything, but we intend to try to join the mile-highsterbation club as often as possible so I had a little play with my hand hidden by my coat. It was fairly late by the time I got home so I ended up just crashing, calling Jen and then Mike to relate the weekend to him and have our joint goodnight cum (it may not be as much fun just masturbating, but it’s certainly a lot better doing it with someone else listening – or watching!).

3 comments:

  1. Andi-Usually mile-highers meet in the WC to "join the club". If you are in a very busy flight take a trip to the WC and have at it, you can even make a bit of noise so people get a bit of an idea of what's happening to help satisfy your exhibitionist side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "adventurous exhibitionist fuck sluts" what a great job title !

    Cheers, John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - sorry, I missed your comment. The problem is that we're usually on the flight by ourselves, so the mile hish-sterbation club is the best we can hope to join.

    John - we lked the title - now we just have to find someone to pay us to do it :)

    ReplyDelete