Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Sex shop masturbation

I was going to write this up as a full entry, but in order to try to catch up, I’m going to keep it brief and I’ll post the next entry in a couple of days... As a teaser, the next few entries are from the January sex party

---

The next day (Friday), Mike came up to visit me - we spent a fair amount of time going over wedding plans. Of course, we had the usual sessions (morning and evening) but the only ‘interesting’ event we had was when he asked me to demonstrate the sorts of things that Jen and I get each other to do when visiting. I thought the easiest way of doing this would be to head to one of the sex shops that we had visited before and put on a little show, so after choosing an appropriate outfit we headed off.

We waited outside until we saw that a couple of people had gone in and then Mike headed in first. A minute or so later I went in and started to look round. I took my coat off to uncover my outfit and I was quiet pleased when I got a couple of looks from people. I had a low cut top on with a push up bra (that Jen had bought me). I had a fair amount of cleavage on display and the bra didn’t quite cover all of my nipples, so when I ‘straightened’ my top, a fair amount of my breasts were on display. I had one of my shorter skirts on which only came down about an inch below my pussy and displayed a fair amount of bare thigh above my pull-ups and I knew exactly how much I could show off in this skirt.

I looked around a little bit and made a show of reaching for a few things while near some of the other patrons. If they were standing up, this allowed me to push up on my breasts and if they were looking at something lower down, I either bent forwards to give a clear view down my top, or reached up so my skirt rode up and exposed my ass. I also tried crouching down so look at things on the lower shelves – this had the effect of exposing my pussy, but not really in a way that anyone could see it, so I moved to a different part of the shop and thought of something else to try.

I asked if I could try on some of the boots and when the attendant said it was okay, I selected a pair of thigh high PVC boots and sat down to take my shoes off. The whole time I was lacing the boots up, I had one leg raised, giving a clear view up my skirt to my pussy. I pretended to have a bit of difficulty with the second boot, which gave me the opportunity to bend my leg in various directions to help reach and untangle the laces – allowing me to spread my legs in numerous ways while doing this. By this time, I had given most of the guys in the store a fairly good look, but wanted to go just that extra bit further (none of them seemed to be complaining).

Once I had my own shoes back on (having taken them off in a similar way to the way I’d put them on, I moved over to the corner furthest from the assistant (but still in view of the CCTV camera). There was one person in the same aisle as me but I ignored him (or pretended to) and had a look at the magazines. I slid a hand down to my crotch and rubbed it through my skirt, not hiding what I was doing in any way. I continued to do this while looking at the covers of a few magazines, then lifted a leg up and rested my foot on the bottom shelf (about a foot off the ground. This almost exposed my pussy and I continued to rub myself, pressing the material of my skirt between my lips and enjoying the way it slid over my clit.

I really wasn’t sure how far I intended to go, but (as often seems to happen), I allowed myself to be led by my desire and I decided to take it a step further. I looked up at the guy watching me and gave him a smile, then when I next slid my fingers down, I allowed them to go past the bottom of my skirt and between my legs, directly onto my pussy. Even at this point I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but as I pulled my hand back up and I felt the skirt riding up I decided to go with it and I allowed it to continue riding up, exposing my pussy properly. I rubbed up and down my pussy a few times while using my palm to keep my skirt mostly pulled up out of the way and then pushed my fingers down completely between my lips. I could feel how wet my pussy was and knew that Jen would be proud of me for managing to produce so much moisture. I pushed my fingers into myself and pumped them in and out in an exaggerated way a couple of times, before giving my clit a final rub. I moved my hand up to my mouth and slowly sucked my fingers clean before walking off.

My pussy was tingling and I briefly considered either going back or putting on a show for someone else so that I could finish off, but thought that it might be pushing my luck a bit to try to actually cum in the middle of the shop. I thought that I should actually buy something before I went, so I picked up a tube of our favourite tingle gel and bought it. Mike left while I was doing this and once I was outside, I realised that I should have squirted a bit onto my fingers and rubbed it onto my pussy while I was still in the shop, but it hadn’t occurred to me at the time. Mike thought that I should have kept going in the shop and made myself cum. It did sound quite appealing and we ducked into an alleyway while he described to me how I could have sat at the end of an aisle, spread my legs and openly masturbated until I came in front of everyone.

I got more and more worked up and was sorely tempted to head back to the shop and ask if anyone minded if I carried on, but in the meantime, Mike’s hands had slipped inside my coat and under my skirt (the advantage of wearing a long coat). The sex shop wasn’t exactly on one of the main shopping streets, but there was still quite a few people walking past the end of the alleyway and it was broad daylight, but I had my back to the people walking past and we are quite practised at such things. His fingers found my clit and started to rub it and I leant against him as the pleasure started to build up. He got me to imagine that I was naked and we were standing in the middle of the street with everyone watching us and as I started to cum a crowd of people came forwards to such, fuck and finger me until I cum soaking every part of my body – inside and out. It was a wonderful image and certainly helped my orgasm along. I was of course careful to be quiet and just whimpered in his ear as I came.

I had to hold on to him for support while I recovered from my orgasm, but it felt really good to be doing things outside in full public view (so to speak) – even if it was a bit too cold to be comfortable with the outfit I had on. We went off to find a warm coffee shop so I could finish resting and after a while there, we headed back home.

3 comments:

  1. Mike should have stayed in and you left first, that way he could have gathered the reactions from the other patrons.

    Also be very careful with the CCTV cameras. They are notorious for taking footage like that and selling it on the internet for quick cash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've seen of CCTV footage, it's quite difficult to identify anyone, so i would think I'm safe (I wasn't too close to any of the cameras). It was a fun experience and is one place that you can be pretty certain nobody will mind :)

    ReplyDelete