Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Strap-ons, showers and cafes

Blogger appears to have settled down now - we took the opportunity at the weekend to have a play with styles, let me know if you like the new look and I'll make alterations if people want. Unfortunately, my Picasa account was deleted due to lewd photos being on there - does anyone have any good suggestions for free photo sharing sites where I can put up galleries for you to enjoy?

---

I woke up first in the morning, feeling much refreshed, and woke Jen up via the usual method. Once I’d made her cum, and while she was getting her breath back, I fished around in my bag for a surprise that I’d brought with me. I pulled out a shower head – the same one that we had bought for my place – and told her that it was the second part of her birthday present. Jen’s place has really good water pressure (probably related to the bathroom being downstairs) and we thought that this pressure, combined with the really good pulse setting on this shower head, could make for some very interesting showers.

Jen had been slowly stroking my pussy while we had been discussing how good the shower might be and I asked her to stop teasing me and give me my morning orgasm. She told me that she could tease me for as long as she wanted and if she decided that I wasn’t allowed to cum for the rest of the weekend, then I wouldn’t get a chance to cum (but would be mercilessly teased). I knew better than to argue with her and spread my legs before telling her that my cunt was hers to do (or not do) whatever she wanted with and that I would follow her instructions, but added that I would really like to cum and thought we could have a lot more fun that way. Fortunately, Jen agreed with me and went down on me, pushing her tongue into my pussy and eating me out to a very satisfactory orgasm.

We headed down for breakfast – I was given a light robe to wear (without a belt). When I asked about Lucy seeing me, Jen said that Lucy didn’t mind if I was partially naked and that she was now quite used to ‘strange things’ happening whenever I was there. Jen wore her dressing gown (tied up), but it still meant that we could fool around a bit while we were getting breakfast ready (nothing too serious, just a bit of fondling and fingering). We were in the middle of eating when Lucy joined us – we sat and chatted for a while and Jen kept tugging at my robe, causing it to fall open enough to expose a breast. I kept covering up but in the end Jen said that she wanted to be able to see my topless. She moved around behind me and pushed the robe off my shoulders and reached over to cup my breasts. Lucy had seen me topless before so I wasn’t too surprised when she didn’t say anything about it, but Jen then started to play with my nipples, pinching and teasing them (gently) until they were hard.

We all continued chatting as if this wasn’t happening (although it was quite clear that I was enjoying what Jen was doing to me). My robe had slipped completely off by this point the table hid Lucy’s view of me from the stomach down. Jen suggested that I show Lucy the things I had brought with me. I went to put my gown back on but Jen said that there wasn’t any need for that and checked with Lucy that it was fine with her if I was nude (to which Lucy just nodded and said she didn’t mind). I stood up and felt rather self-conscious – I may have lost a fair amount of weight, but I’m not as slim as Jen or Lucy. I went up to Jen’s room and realised that I wasn’t sure exactly what it was she wanted me to bring so I packed the shower head back into my bag and took the whole lot down.

When I returned, Jen said that Lucy had been interested in seeing the strap on. I pulled it out of the bag and let her have a proper look at it. Jen got me to demonstrate how the dildos went into it and connected together and once I had it assembled, said that the only way to properly understand it would be for me to wear it. This was new ground – Lucy had briefly seen Jen rub my pussy as her (Jen’s) birthday party (along with anyone else who had been in the room), but this would be showing something entering me (for the brief period she would see until the harness covered it up). As I’d said earlier to Jen, I was quite prepared to do anything she instructed me to do, so I got her to help strap it on. The way it worked,  don’t think Lucy actually got to see anything as the internal dildo slipped into me, but I certainly felt it and I knew that she knew it was inside me.

Once it was strapped on, Jen showed Lucy how well the main dildo was held in place by the harness and we ended up discussing how realistic it felt to use it (to be fair, I was the main contributor to this part of the conversation). Lucy asked what positions it could be used for and Jen said the one she liked best was being taken or taking me from behind. She leant against the table in front of me and pushed back against the dildo – I went to lift her dressing gown (I’m not even sure if I was just joking or if I would have pushed the dildo into her) but Jen told me to behave and that I wasn’t meant to be the one who decided what we did. She briefly demonstrated to Lucy how jerking the dildo transferred the movements to the internal dildo and the section that rubs against the clit – not for long enough to do a great deal to me, but it still felt really nice.

I was then instructed to remove the harness and suck the internal dildo clean. I assumed that all girls (or at least all girls who like sex) are willing to taste their own juices so this didn’t seem like too big a deal. Once I had finished, Jen told me to get the shower head connected up, so I headed into the bathroom to do this.  While I was fiddling with this, she told Lucy how good it was and when I informed them that it was working, they came in to see. Lucy put her hand into the jet and I changed it from long pulse to short pulse and back a few times so she could feel the difference. She asked what it actually felt like to use and Jen said that I would be happy to demonstrate if she wanted. Lucy didn’t believe her (and neither did I at first – given this was the first time I had been fully naked around Lucy I hadn’t expected anything else).

Jen told me to sit in the corner of the bath and spread my legs. As surprised as I was, I was also rather thrilled at having Lucy watch me (remember that Mike and I have cum many times to the pictures of Pavlina), so I did as Jen asked. I was told to pull back my outer lips and expose my clit and as soon as I did this, the spray was aimed squarely at my clit. I didn’t have to pretend that it felt good – Jen had the shower set on the rapid pulse and the excitement of the situation meant that I reacted quite favourably to the stimulation and couldn’t do anything to stifle the gasp that escaped me. I thought that Jen was going to make me cum in front of Lucy, but after having demonstrated the two pulse settings (and what effect they had on me), Jen directed the jet away from me and said I could close my legs.

Lucy commented that it looked like it would be worth exploring and Jen told her that if she wanted, I would be more than happy to use it on her (then asked me to confirm that this was the case, at which point I just nodded). As I’ve said before, it is very different doing things in front of strangers and at the sex parties than it is in front of Jen’s friends who I now know fairly well. I was now calm enough to be a little embarrassed at what had just happened, but I tried to not show it. Jen ushered Lucy out of the room and told her that it was time to give the shower a proper test.

Jen stripped off and joined me in the bath. I offered to use the shower on her but she said that i deserved first go, so I resumed the position I’d been in earlier and she aimed the jet back at my clit. While she worked on me with the spray, she asked me if I’d liked letting Lucy watch and i told her that it had been nice, but that I was quite surprised (both that Jen had told me to do it, and that Lucy had watched). Jen explained that if I was able to openly fuck in front of people with Mike, then she was allowed to show me off a bit more and I realised that she had probably been having some more conversations with Mike to plan things. I didn’t really care (I love them both) and I was concentrating more on what the jet was doing to me. It was now on the short pulse setting and the water was pattering against my clit – I told her that I was getting close and she said that I should feel free to make noise if I wanted. I wasn’t overly loud, but I moaned as much as felt good and didn’t worry if anyone could hear me.

By the time I finished cumming, Jen was ready to have a go and told me to hurry up and switch positions. Fortunately, there isn’t much effort required to use the shower, so I could catch my breath while I got Jen started. As usual, I started with the long pulse setting and when she got going, moved to the short setting. I encouraged Jen to make noise and to her credit, she wasn’t being silent, but she was still quite restrained. As she got closer to cumming, I leant towards her and whispered that if she wanted to pee as she came, she could go ahead and do so. I watched her chest and neck get more flushed as her orgasm approached and knew she was cumming when she started to squirt pee at me. She mewed a little as she rode her orgasm, and if my pussy still hadn’t been tingling from the water jet, I would have probably played with myself. When she asked me to move the jet away, I replaced it with my mouth and gently licked her – not that I could taste much as she had just been quite thoroughly rinsed.

We then showered and washed each others’ hair, before helping to dry each other off and heading out into the kitchen. Lucy was still sitting there, reading a magazine and I imagined that she had been playing with herself while she listened to me (and maybe even Jen) cumming. It was a bit too cold to stand around with wet hair, so we all went upstairs and had a girly hour, drying and styling each other’s hair (obviously we didn’t need to dry Lucy’s hair). We eventually got dressed (Lucy got dressed in her room) and headed out to meet up with people (for coffee of course). As expected, I was instructed to wear a short skirt, but was told to also wear a pair of white cotton panties under it.

We had time to wander around the shops for a little while before we went to the cafe and Lucy needed to buy a couple of things – which meant we got the opportunity to see her posing (dressed). It was the usual crowd at the cafe but we couldn’t get to sit in a secluded area so I knew that I wouldn’t be expected to perform and could relax and just chat to people. Jules was there and we had a good catch up chat – she said that she was relieved that I was back as she is their default person to ‘tease’ (in the interesting sense) when I’m not around. I pretended to act dump and asked her what sort of things she had been made to do (as if Jen and I don’t talk about such things) and she described the usual set of things – being semi-naked (or fully naked in front of some of the group), Mel fingering her and making her cum... I told her that I knew she loved it just as much as I do and she agreed.

Jules is actually quite cute when she isn’t doing her tough girl act. She had cut her hair fairly short and it now had pink and green through it. She was wearing black lipstick and heavy eye shadow, along with a short tight leather skirt and tight t-shirt (and I was fairly certain the she didn’t have a bra on underneath). I was wondering about panties and Mel seemed to notice me staring at Jules’ thighs. She placed her hand on Jules’  leg and slid it up under her skirt (or as much as she could given how tight the skirt was). Jules jumped a bit and I took this to mean that Mel’s hand had come in direct contact with her pussy.

Jen decided to join in the fun and moved over to sit beside me – she ran her hand up my thigh and pulled my legs slightly open – ironically, having the white panties on meant that it was much easier for people to see up between my legs (even if they could only see the panties) and Jen slid her hand up until the side of her thumb was pressing against my crotch. I glanced around to see if anyone (outside our group) had noticed, but realised that it was only our friends sitting across the table from us who could actually see what was happening. Both Mel and Jen were fairly careful and whenever anyone else came too close to our tables, they moved their hands back slightly. It wasn’t serious fondling – I don’t think that either Jules or I were stimulated anywhere near enough to get anything more than a little aroused, but was interesting enough just because we weren’t tucked away in a corner like we usually would be at such times.

We never found out just how far things could have gone as the place got busier and we decided that we couldn’t just sit around chatting (we had all finished our drinks). We headed off and a couple of people left, but we arranged for people to come over and visit later on. I found out that one of the boys who had been over with Jen the previous night is someone who fancies her (and has done so since her first year). I pointed out the obvious fact that she is gay and asked if she was at all interested in him. She isn’t, but she really likes him ‘as a friend’ (I bet he loves hearing that) and think he is really sweet. I was surprised that I hadn’t met him before, but thinking about it, the previous night was the first time I had properly met any of Jen’s normal friends (not the extreme part of LGBT that Mel introduced her to and I usually see).

While we wandered around, I decided to see if my intuition had been right and I mentioned to Julia that, from her reaction when Mel’s hand went under her skirt, it seemed like she was going commando. She confirmed that this was the case and asked if I was the same, so I told her that Jen had ordered me to wear panties. I thought I may as well find out everything and mentioned that it looked like she didn’t have a bra on and she confirmed that this was also the case – it was quite clear that I was wearing one (breasts the size of mine don’t stay up by themselves). I had expected Jen to either try to make me cum or to get me to remove my panties, but we had a normal afternoon (that’s normal for normal people) and ended up going home to have dinner before other people started to turn up. On the way back (it was now just Jen, Lucy and myself), Jen said that if we’d managed to find a suitable place in the cafe, the plan had been to make me cum somehow and she showed me that she had brought along one of the remote eggs which would have been placed in my panties so everyone could have had a play with the remote control.

---

Next entry - my strongest orgasm ever...

4 comments:

  1. You could always buy your own domain and hosting package and put them on your own .com

    Usually domains are free if you get a hosting package. Mine runs about $100 (US) per year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andi,

    Wow.

    And please hurry with the next post, You tease!

    Love,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andi

    Its so hot that Lucy is comfortable with you being naked around her, even watching you open up your cunt in the bath !

    And now Jen has invited the crowd to her house tonight, I anticipate you cumming in front of an audience later :)

    Looking forward to the next installment.

    Cheers, John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not looking to host a lot of photos myself (especially as a lot of them are copyright), I was just hoping there was a good free service that I could put them on and refer to them from my blog.

    Next post is now up - as guessed, I end up cumming in front of people (again) - it was fun but a bit too intense to be something I could cope with often.

    ReplyDelete