Monday, 3 October 2011

Webcams and Handjobs - Part 1

A couple of slightly longer entries...
---

Another entry from mid-May – I visited Jen at Uni and arrived fairly late on the Friday evening. By the time we got back from the airport, I wanted to just go home to bed, but Jen said we should join Lucy and her friends for a drink on the way. I wasn’t adverse to this and had been expecting to have to run interference on Lucy’s admirer during the weekend, so we went along to the bar and spent about an hour with everyone.

Editor’s (that’s me) note: As you’ll have noticed, I decided to stop naming new people a while ago as I thought it would be a good way to both help protect their identity and reduce the chances of anyone tracking me down. I used real names for some people who I knew were going to feature heavily in things (at least up to that point in time) and have been using terms like ‘Lucy’s admirer’ and ‘giant cock guy’ for people who I thought might be bit players (although given giant cock guy and I have since made each other cum, I think he is slightly more important). It is becoming increasingly more difficult to write like this and I considered using fake names for people, but with the different groups (and my lack of ability with names) I think this would just lead to confusion and I would use the wrong names for people. I’m still not going to name everyone and I may start off with monikers and introduce real names when it becomes apparent that they might feature in more than a couple of entries, but hopefully the use of names will make reading this easier (because I know you’re probably not reading this to appreciate my (lack of) literary talent, but to help get you aroused or get off).

So having said that, I will now add a slight level of confusion by introducing Lucy’s admirer as Peter. This is a different Peter than the one in York who I’m quite attracted to, but hopefully the context of where the story is based will help differentiate between them.

I spent a bit of time with Peter at the pub and he asked a few times what our plans were for the weekend. I flirted with him and stood pressed up against him while we talked and could feel that I was getting a reaction and ‘accidentally’ brushed my hand against his crotch a few times. When we headed home, Peter said that he would come and see us the next day – on the way home, Ramona asked me to continue to distract him and said that things had certainly been better since I started to do this (and added that I had my uses). Ramona had witnessed some more of the behaviour of Lucy’s other friends (specifically Mel and Jules) and had been told pretty much everything about the things Jen has made me do around the group (but not everything we’ve done with each other) so Lucy said that as long as we weren’t too extreme, I didn’t need to be quite as well behaved as I had around Ramona in the past. (I like the way that it was *me* who misbehaved and Jen didn’t get any of the blame – somehow I don’t think that is entirely fair).

I was too tired to fool around when we got in so we went straight to bed (Lucy and Ramona stayed downstairs for a while). I wasn’t too tired to forgo my hello/goodnight session with Jen though and we had a nice gentle session of kissing and fingering which moved on to humping against each other and then 69ing to finish off. We agreed to have a long lie in the morning and not disturb each other and fell asleep fairly quickly. I was woken up by Lucy and Ramona going to bed and tried to listen out for them doing anything but was too tired so just imagined them fucking while I slipped back asleep.

Both Jen and I had to get up to pee in the night (separately) but we managed to sleep in until about 10 before we were both awake at the same time. We effectively repeated the session we’d had the previous night – nothing too strenuous, but very pleasant and satisfying. We could hear the others were already awake and moving around downstairs but when we had finished, we stayed snuggled up, just chatting and idly teasing each other. Ramona came up and knocked on the door and told us that Peter had just called and was on his way over. She asked if I would do whatever it took to keep him busy. Jen said that she was sure we could come up with something and once we were along again, Jen slipped on some PJs and sorted out my outfit.

She went for a t-shirt and panties (no originality) and we headed downstairs. I’d seen that Ramona was already dressed, and was disappointed to find out that Lucy was also dressed so I missed the chance of seeing her in her silk nightdress (but to be fair, it was almost midday). Jen presented me and asked if they thought I would be a big enough distraction – the crotch of my panties was quite clearly visible when I was standing and I could easily reveal more depending on how I sat or bent over. Ramona was very grateful but told me I didn’t have to go quite that far and so Jen told her that it was fine and I would do whatever I was told to (although this was a bit of an act as Ramona is just as aware as Lucy is that I enjoy doing almost all the things that Jen ‘makes’ me do).

Peter arrived and found Jen and I having breakfast. He noticed the way I was dressed but I also saw him admiring Jen sitting in her PJs (they fully cover her, but show off her figure quite well). After chatting for a while, Ramona and Lucy disappeared upstairs to do something with their hair (this wasn’t just an excuse) and Jen, Peter and I moved into the living room to talk. He was interested in spending some time with us but we had an excuse prepared that I was going to see some of Jen’s friends to help with their coursework (given I do actually have a doctorate, this wasn’t entirely unbelievable). Jen excused herself and said she was going to go shower and I was left alone with Peter.

I had been sitting fairly haphazardly so my panties had been showing and when Jen left, she gave me a long kiss and fondled one of my breasts through my top. As she pulled away, she pulled my t-shirt up even further so my panties were fully exposed. I didn’t cover them up when Jen had left and I asked Peter if he enjoyed seeing girls making out (he did – very much). I flirted with him for a bit longer and finally decided that he had been teased for long enough and deserved a reward. I stood up, walked over to his chair and told him to stand up. He was a bit hesitant as there was a noticeable bulge in his trousers that he had been trying to hide, but I got him up and pushed against him and he then seemed a lot happier.

We were interrupted by Jen coming out of the shower and heading upstairs to get dressed, but as soon as she had gone, I moved up against him again and ran a hand over the bulge. This elicited a gasp and I asked him if I could continue (I could). I started to undo his belt and he asked what I was going to do. I told him to wait and see and I unsnapped his jeans and pulled the zip down. This got a whispered ‘oh fuck’ out of him and I slipped my hand into his jeans and fished around to get his cock straightened up. With this done, I maintained eye contact with him and slipped my hand into his shorts. I could feel him twitching around as my fingers slid over the head and I stroked up and down the shaft. I couldn’t really see much (even if I hadn’t been looking into his eyes) but I had a good feel and started long strokes up and down from the head to the base of the shaft.

I took one of his hands and pushed it against my breasts, then decided that I may as well do things properly and pushed it under my t-shirt and up onto a breast. He eagerly started to fondle me and I took a firmer grip on his cock. I asked him if it felt good and he said it was incredible so I squeezed a little more (not hard). I was about to adjust my position when we heard a door open upstairs and saw a look of panic in his eyes. I quickly pulled my hand away and he let go of my breast. I was automatically covered up, but he had to try to do up his jeans. He fumbled a bit so when Ramona and Lucy appeared, he was sitting in a chair with his belt still undone (but hidden). They could tell that something had been going on (given they were the ones who asked me to distract him) but didn’t mention anything. With my back to Peter, I gave them a little smile and they said that they were going out (Ramona had a drama class that Lucy was going along to). I’m sure Peter would have loved to go (a couple of hours to chat to Lucy while Ramona practiced), but he just told them to have a good time and they said goodbye, shouted up the stairs to Jen and then left.

I giggled at Peter and said how close that had been. He didn’t make a move to start things again so I rubbed my hand over his crotch once more and asked if I could carry on. I undid his jeans again and told him to play with my breasts. He used both hands this time, one on each breast and this meant that my t-shirt was help up enough to expose all of me. He especially seemed to like my nipples and tweaked them lots. It was sufficient to get them hard, but his touch wasn’t as masterful as Jen’s (or Mike’s for that matter), but I guess Peter hadn’t had as much practice. I wanted to see what I was doing this time so once I had a hand stroking his cock, I used the other one to pull the front of his shorts down a bit. I hadn’t really thought about exactly what I was going to do, but I had panties on so even if he came all over me, I wasn’t too bothered.

I ended up pulling his shorts down enough that I had free access to his cock and I think I got him quiet close to cumming, but we were interrupted again by Jen coming out of her bedroom. It would have been much harder for him to get covered up in time and while Jen wouldn’t have minded at all (and would have probably happily told us to finish what we were doing), as far as Peter knew, I was doing this behind Jen’s back. I told him I would go and delay her and I dashed out of the room and caught her on the stairs. I told her I needed to know where the clean towels were so he could hear (it was all I could think of) and on the way back up, briefly described how far we had got. She wanted to go back down immediately, but I told her that I was quite enjoying the scenario I’d created and didn’t want it spoiled.

We gave him a minute or so and then returned (with a towel). He was sitting down again with his jeans done up properly, but he still had a bulge in his jeans. I told him I was going to shower, but Jen could keep him company until I returned. While I was gone, Jen chatted to him about Lucy and asked if he still fancied her. He said that he did, but she was obviously taken for now so he was wondering if he should date someone else. Jen pressed him to find out if he was interested in anyone but he wouldn’t tell her any names (I have no idea if I was on the list or not). I stopped off for a quick chat on the way back and indicated to Jen to leave us so she went upstairs to look out some things we needed for the day.

Once she was gone I told Peter that I didn’t know if I would have any time away from Jen for the rest of the weekend, but promised to give him a call if I did and we could finish things off. I have the crotch of his jeans another rub and opened my towel so he could see me naked. I pressed up against him and kissed him, saying that he had better go or Jen might get suspicious. He actually put his arms around me inside the towel and hugged my back and stroked my ass. I was amazed that he finally had done something (even this little) on his own initiative, so I ground against him a bit more. I know that I could have got Jen to leave us alone for as long as was needed, but as I’ve said before, I was enjoying taking things slowly (or relatively slowly) and teasing him so I got myself wrapped in the towel again and sent him on his way.

I went up to see Jen and gave her a more detailed description of what we had done. We both went downstairs so I could wash my hands thoroughly before anything else happened (you never know what he might have) and Jen got me to seduce her in the way I had done for him. This was much easier as she had a dress on and no panties to get in the way, so we stood in the living room and I fingered her under her skirt while she played with my breasts (I was completely naked). We moved a bit so Jen could lean back against the wall when we came, but I maintained eye contact with her the whole time I played with her clit and got to enjoy the look of ecstasy on her face as she came. I got her to remain standing and knelt down to kitty kiss her clean.

In return for this, I got to lie on the kitchen table and Jen ate me. She spent a while pushing her tongue up as far into me as she could. We spent a while wondering what it would be like to have a really long tongue like a dogs eat us out - just to be clear, we don’t want to actually be eaten *by* a dog, just a cute girl (or a guy is an option in my case) with a tongue *like* a dog’s. Jen did her best to reach deep inside me and clean me out and even flicked her tongue over my ass a lot more than usual. I asked her not to just tease me and she assured me that she would make me cum. I ended up with the handle of a spatula buried in me while she sucked on my clit and made me cum and I apparently looked quite ridiculous with it sticking out of me (but it felt nice).

We headed upstairs to get dressed and I was given my outfit for the day. I knew what the plan was, but had to act (with everyone else) as if I didn’t. It was a very cute, pale blue anime-ish outfit that Mike had helped to select and I certainly wouldn’t have worn it around anywhere that I might have bumped into anyone I knew (Jen’s friends don’t count as they know exactly what I’m like and have seen much more of me). We arrived at Mel and Julia’s place (actually Mel’s place, but Julia pretty much lives there) and chatted with people for a while. Julia was dressed in a similar, slightly less cutesy outfit which looked rather incongruous on her. Her hair was now blonde which helped a bit, but despite being fairly pretty, she doesn’t really suit the cute look (and I like cute). We chatted about how much fun we’d had during my last visit and she said that she really liked Mike. I told her that he had quite liked her as well and she said that she was well aware of that and had felt just how much he had liked her.

When a couple more people arrived, Jules and I were told that it was time to provide some entertainment. Jen has been sharing some of our video collection with Mel (and others in the group who were interested) and Mel particularly liked some of the caps of girls playing with each other and told us that we were going to do something similar. This is what Jen had discussed with me as she knows that I decided a while ago to stop posting photos of myself. She thought that it sounded really hot and I agreed to do it this one time for her, but on the understanding that I would get some really good payback at an unspecified future date.

We were ushered up into Mel’s room and mostly everyone followed us. Julia and I were sat on the bed and Mel set up her laptop and aimed the camera at us. We were instructed to put on a good show (both for everyone there and whoever ended up watching) while Mel joined a video site and we were told to start talking to people while she took care of any typing. I’ve seen more than enough of these videos to know how to tease people so we started off slowly, just chatting and replying to questions. It wasn’t long before people started asking us to take our tops off and we refused, but kissed each other when requested.

We took things slowly and a few more people joined the channel. Our kissing got more intense and at the request of the chatroom, we started a little nipple play – first with our own breasts and then with each other’s. This was quite well received and there were further calls for us to strip off. We spent a little while giving the camera flashes of our asses and pussies - either by pulling the crotch of out panties to the side or pulling panties down briefly. We then took turns doing this to each other and eventually were convinced to strip off our remaining clothes (apart from socks – I still had long pale blue ones on and Julia had long black ones on).

The next stage was us displaying ourselves in more and more detail – starting with quick flashes to the camera to longer looks to spreading lips and finally to spreading inner lips. We each gave close ups and then returned to kissing. We spent a while on each other’s breasts until enough people told us to finger ourselves or each other and so we fingered ourselves for the camera. Around this time I asked Mel how many people were watching and was told 23 (plus the people in the room). As nervous as I was about someone recording what we were doing, I was really enjoying myself and it was too late to worry anyway.

We were told (by Jen and Mel) to go all the way and informed that there were a number of guys jacking off to our display. Julia’s fingers found my cunt and slipped straight into me and I decided that given everything she has done for me, it was about time that I found out properly what her pussy was like. We were lying on the bed kissing, with our feet towards the camera and we each had our top leg bent with the foot up on the other thigh (to give as good a view as possible). I slid my hand down her stomach, had a quick fondle of her ass (which is quite nice) and started to play with her pussy. At first I just pulled her lips apart but she told me to stop teasing her so I pushed a couple of fingers into her and we played with each other for a while. Her pussy felt nice and soft (apart from the stud she has in one of her labia) and i enjoyed exploring it.

We were asked to give close ups again so did so in turn and fingered ourselves for the camera. At Mel’s instruction, I had to lie on the bed with my pussy facing the camera and Jules knelt between my legs and used a couple of fingers in me and rubbed my clit until I came. I think I put on a pretty good show – it wasn’t fake ‘oooh, ahh’s but the real sounds I make when I cum. While I was recovering, Jules had a lick of my cunt (which the chatroom really liked) and it was then my turn to make her cum.

She took her place at the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and I thought I would try one thing first. I climbed over her so my pussy was on top of hers (and both were facing the camera) and humped against her while we kissed. I asked if she wanted to cum and got her to tell me to finger her cunt. I slipped off her and spread her legs wide before taking up position between them. I told Mel to move the camera closer and pulled Julia’s lips open for everyone to see. I hadn’t quite been intending on doing this, but got caught up in the moment and ran my tongue up the outside of Julia’s pussy and then did the same on the other side before pushing two fingers into her. I slowly fucked her and used the other hand to spread her lips at the top of her pussy to expose her clit and used a single finger to play with it. I didn’t know how good a view the others had, but my view was excellent and I ended up pressing my heel against my pussy to give me something to rock back and forth against.

It took hardly any time to make Julia cum and while she basked in the afterglow, I slowly pulled my fingers out and spread her lips open, then gave her clit a little lick. My fingers were coated in her juices which were quite a bit thicker than I’m used to (Jen’s, Sue’s or mine) and I made a show of rubbing them over my nipples and saying that was all they were getting. Mel left the camera running while Jules and I sat on the bed chatting – there were plenty of calls for us to do more, but other than letting them look at us naked, they didn’t get anything else.

I got a bit of a shock when I finally went over to look at some of the chat that had happened while we’d been performing – not in what had been said (I’ve seen pretty much everything before when watching vids of other people), but at that fact that we didn’t have 23 people watching us, but 237. Mel said that she must have misread the number and I once again got somewhat nervous about someone having recorded the stream. On the plus side, my name wasn’t linked to it in any way (it was on Mel’s account) and I have been prowling various upload sites since then (or that’s my excuse for spending my evening watching caps of people doing things) and haven’t found us yet so I hope we got away with it.

I know that many people read about the things I get up to, but the thought of over 200 actually watching me cum (and seeing in pretty graphic detail) was both highly embarrassing and an incredible turn on (no, I’m not going to do it again, it’s too risky). We were commended for having done such a good job and told that we didn’t need to worry about buying any drinks that night. We headed back downstairs and ordered some food before heading out. 

6 comments:

  1. write up the posts with the person's real name, then use a "find and replace" feature to replace their name with their alias.

    Allows you to use an alias and not have to worry about mixing the names up in your head and we'll never know the difference. ;)

    BTW- the verification word for this post is "messes" which ironically is what I just made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would get too confusing when we read them through (and would make things difficult in any posts involving Peter and Peter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this post you said Julia's juices were a bit thicker than Jen's and Sue's... How intimately do you know her juices? I must've missed that post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume you;re asking about Sue's juices? I've tasted her off Mike's cock a number of times and sort of semi-directly tasted her at Christ,as when we were a bit naughty and fooled around with her. I can figure out what entries they are in if you want to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, yes please! Do you ever think about going further?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the last time anything happened between us was at Christmas - Mike didn't do as much with her as he has done before, but it will explain how I know her taste..Try:

    http://andiwinters.blogspot.com/2011/02/christmas-part-1.html

    And then click on the 'newer post' - there are about 10 parts to the Christmas 2010 entry

    ReplyDelete