Thursday, 6 October 2011

Webcams and Handjobs - Part 2

Another longer post, continuing on from our webcam display...
---

While we were waiting, it was suggested that I should take over from Julia in the continuing consolation of Ashraf. It was a while since he’d split up with his gf and he was pretty much over her, but Jules had been given to him a number of times to keep him occupied and stop him moping. They hadn’t really done anything other than teasing and so I just sat on his lap, facing him and rocked back and forth until I could feel him starting to get hard under me (through his trousers). Of course, I didn’t stop when he got hard and it was quite enjoyable (I was still turned on from making Jules cum).

I wasn’t allowed to cum though so when it appeared I was enjoying myself too much (I wasn’t actually anywhere near cumming), Jules had to switch places with me. She carried on humping against the bulge in his jeans and looked like a wild thing. I think she got a lot closer to cumming than I did, but she was also stopped and told to dismount. Between us, we had left a wet sticky patch on his trousers and he had to go and wash them. He took a little time and I imagine that he might have jerked off at the same time (I know I would if I’d just had two girls dry hump me). When he returned, he had a much larger wet patch that he had to get a hairdryer to dry off.

I allowed myself to join everyone for pizza (not the most slimming of foods, but we had pretty much skipped lunch and it’d been a tiring afternoon). When the guy came to the door, Jules and I had to stand in the kitchen chatting – we were still naked and in the line of sight from the door and I think the delivery boy noticed us. With food out of the way, we started drinking – I still held back, but had a shot before we went out and then went to get dressed. Some of the others had gone home to get changed but Jen had brought my outfit with me.

Despite having been sitting naked in the living room with everyone, I went up to Mel’s room to get dressed. I had a black skirt, long black socks and a black tube top that Jen assured me was fine to wear without a bra (it wasn’t, but I did). Jen had a similar outfit and Mel and Jules had leather skirts, fishnets and black t-shirts. Apart from hair colours, our outfits matched quite well and we had one further thing in common, none of us had panties on. Technically Mel and Julia had their tights on, but fishnets without crotch panels don’t really cover much. I got to see a bit of Mel’s pussy which she was changing (completely shaved) and Mel was allowed to check out my outfit before we went back down to join the others. She didn’t do a great deal to me, but did check out how my breasts were sitting in the top (drooping) and ran her hand over my ass under the skirt a few times (mine isn’t quite as firm as Julia’s, but I don’t think it is in bad shape).

On the way downstairs, I told Jen that I hope she appreciated me whoring myself out to her friends and she said she thought it was very sexy. We set off and met up with people in a club – some of the outfits that people were wearing made ours look tame (well, this time they were fairly tame). A couple of girls had tops that weren’t so much low cut, as just two halves held together with metal clips all the way down the front to their belly buttons. I watched guys hit on them a number of times, only to be told they were lesbians and turned away. A couple of times they had to demonstrate and made out with their tongues down each other’s throat. We had a couple of the guys approach us to try again (as beautiful as Jen is, we weren’t dressed anywhere near as provocatively as the others) and despite Jen telling them that I was bi, I was also taken for the evening so they went away disappointed (I saw one of them later with a girl so they probably got over the rejection!).

We had a good time dancing and I was encouraged to have another few drinks (not having to pay for them made it slightly more acceptable). Jen and I danced and our skirts made it quite easy to slide out pussies against each other’s legs. We also danced with Jules and Mel in a similar way. I could certainly feel their tights rubbing my leg and I gave in and pushed back (but nothing too overt as this wasn’t that kind of club). We left a little after midnight with a specific destination in mind – the rooftop. We had a few more people with us than during my last trip there and Jen promised them that I would put on another good show whether or not there were people ‘smoking’ up there. We arrived and went up the stairs fairly noisily and had to calm everyone down (not easy with a bunch of drunk undergrads) before sneaking out onto the roof. Jen had told me that if we were alone, they would make a bed out of people’s jackets and Julia and I would have to put another show on in the middle of the roof (which isn’t any worse than things Jen and I have done before).

We crept over to the far side of the roof and could hear that the guys were up there (I wonder if they actually ever do anything else). I walked around and startled them but when I said hi, they recognised me and asked if I was going to put on another display for them. I told them that I had something better for them this time and after telling them that no, I wasn’t about to fuck them all, I called Julia round to join me. One of the guys asked if we were lesbians or something and when I said we were (technically not true as both Jules and I are bi) he seemed a bit disappointed. I asked if that meant that he didn’t want to see us do anything and he said there wasn’t much point as he couldn’t fuck either of us. I pointed out that he wasn’t going to get to fuck either of us anyway and the others told him to shut up as they did want to watch.

We could see the rest of our group had a good line of sight to us (but were hidden from our main audience) and so we started to kiss. Between kisses, I asked Jules what she wanted to do and she said she didn’t care. Hands quickly went under skirts and we pulled against each other. I suggested we remove some clothes to show off properly and Julia lifted her arms so I could pull her top off. She unzipped my top and let it fall to the floor and we kissed again. Her nipples felt quite hard and I turned her to face the group and rubbed her breasts from behind. I checked that they liked what we were doing and slid a hand down to her skirt to hike it up. In the end, it was easier to just unzip it and once it was removed, I rubbed her pussy.
Jules thought it was unfair that only she was naked (her tights didn’t cover much) so my skirt was quickly removed and we fondled each other. She then demanded that if we were going to continue, she wanted to see some cock and after a bit of encouragement (and threatening to stop) she managed to get three of them on display. She told them that if we were going to cum for them, they had to cum for usas well and they were sufficiently stoned and horny that they did as they were told and started wanking. This was much better than I had managed with them (but still nothing compared to having 237 people watching and presumably a reasonable number of them jerking off).

Now satisfied, she returned her attention to me and said that it was time for us to get serious. I had no intention of letting her take full control of things (this was *my* roof for cumming) and so I told her that we would put on a good display for everyone again. I started to rub her pussy and curled a couple of fingers up into it while using my thumb on her clit. We kissed again and it felt a little strange knowing that we were about to make each other cum for the second time that day, but as Jules pushed her fingers into me, I stopped worrying about it and just enjoyed the feeling. We ended up pressed against each other, kissing and fingering. I thought that we could put on a better show and so directed Jules to stand against the railings facing out audience(s) – I stood beside her and reached across to her pussy. Jules figured out what I wanted and reached over to mine and we used our spare hands to fondle our own breasts (it would have been too complicated to do each other’s).

This had the added advantage of us being able to see the people watching us and Jules told them to keep wanking. We couldn’t see them as well as they could see us as we were in the light and they were in the shade of the unit they were hiding behind. We (or at least I) could make out enough though to tell that they were following Julia’s instructions. I thought I should get in on the act before I actually came and joined her in encouraging them to cum for us while we came for them. I told Jules that I was getting close and I could tell from the sounds she was making that she was fairly close too (I’ve seen her cum enough times now to have a fairly good idea).

One of the guys came before us (and he started quite a bit after us) and I would have loved to be a bit closer so I could have seen it properly. I told Jules to cum for them all and we rubbed each other harder and faster. I moaned quite a bit (all part of the show) and was getting quite close when she came and her rubbing became much less effective. I carried on stimulating her and moved closer to help hold her up (as I’ve said before, cumming while standing isn’t always that easy). Being closer to her meant that we could kiss again and she told me to fuck her fast. I did as she wanted and pumped two fingers in and out of her – she moaned again and I don’t know if it was actually a second orgasm or just general enjoyment.

I told her I would finish myself off (I was going to sit a little closer to the guys, spread my legs and let them see everything), but Jules insisted that she repay me and pushed me back against the railings. I spread my legs and felt her fingers slide into me again. She stood in front of me and sucked on my nipples (a little harder than I really like, but Jen would have enjoyed it) and I told her that people wouldn’t be able to see. She looked up at me and told me that they would see just fine, then dropped to her knees and pushed her face into my cunt. I had assumed that she was just going to finger me so this caught me a little by surprise. I wasn’t complaining though as I quickly learned that having been eating girls from a fairly young age (by my standards), she has got pretty good at it.

I came in a matter of minutes (possibly less) and tried to convey just how good it felt both to Jules and to everyone watching. I told her (loudly) to lap at my cunt and suck my clit and by the time I had finished, the other two guys who had been wanking had also finished (I’m not entirely sure if they had cum before Jules started eating me). Once I had caught my breath, we told them that we had finished for the night and when one of them asked if we wanted to fuck, we told him no and pointed out that we had friends watching us on the other side of the roof (just to make sure he didn’t try anything). One of the lads stuck his head round the corner to check and I told them not to worry – it wasn’t as if we were going to tell anyone about that place.

We gathered up our things and said we might come back again sometime – I was still trying to assert dominance over Jules so dared her to wait as long as possible before putting her clothes back on. She accepted this dare and we walked the rest of the way to the group naked (well, I had socks on and Jules had her tights that covered nothing). We were asked how our performance had been received and I told them that Julia had them beating themselves off for us (which seemed to surprise Jen). I was getting a bit cold and so we headed back inside.

Neither Jules nor I made any attempt to get dressed (we hadn’t told anyone about our dare). I felt as if I was on safer ground that Julia as nobody here (other than the people in our group) would know who I was, whereas, someone might well recognise Julia (although I’m sure anyone who knew her probably wouldn’t be surprised). We headed down the back stairs and exited onto the corridor one level up from Jen’s old room. It was almost 2am and there was nobody around, so we walked down the corridor, still carrying our clothes. Everyone had figured out by this point that something was going on and asked if we were going to get dressed or just walk home as we were. Jules said that we would go as far as we could and I recalled some of the times Jen had gotten me to wander around in various states of undress during previous visits.

We made it to the main stairwell and could hear people coming up the stairs, so decided that in order to avoid being arrested, we should get dressed. We didn’t entirely cover up though and hitched our skirts up sufficiently high that as we walked downstairs past people, we knew that they would be able to see up them (but we pretended we didn’t realise this was the case). Once outside, we said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways home. On the way, Jen got me to tell her in detail what had happened (she had been standing a fair distance away) and I gave her the full details. Jen got me to describe what it was like when Jules ate me properly and I told her that she was pretty good at it (but of course, not as good as Jen) but it felt very strange with someone else doing that to me (just as it has felt strange whenever I’ve done anything serious with anyone other than Jen or Mike). Of course, ‘strange’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘bad’ and it had certainly been nice (but the whole situation had helped out there).

We were still talking about it when we got home and went up to bed. While we had our evening session (which was much more sensual and romantic than the fuck-sessions of the day), Jen teased me about having hundreds of people watching us fool around earlier and we wondered how many of them had *actually* cum while watching us. She knows what I like and as we humped together (we were sharing one of the long double dildos so we could kiss at the same time), she described what it would have been like to have them all there in person, watching, wanking and cumming over us as Jules and I pleasured each other. Bizarrely, in this fantasy, none of them tried to actually fuck Jules or I (but then that’s what you get for having a lesbian construct a fantasy involving men!). I told Jen how all the girls watching us (I assume there were at least a few) could have taken turns eating her and she came while imagining hands and tongues stimulating every part of her body.

We wanted to fall asleep with the dildo shared between us, but couldn’t be bother trying to get it back inside us, so just tossed it aside, curled up together and fell asleep. Jen thanked me for playing along with her fantasy (me doing things with Julia) and I told her that for her I would do anything – especially if it was as much fun as I’d had that day.

I awoke first in the morning and roughly licked Jen awake. As soon as I had her full attention, I told her I wanted to 69, but she could choose who was on top. She decided to take that position and climbed over me and we licked away until we had both cum (she came first, but not by too much as I slowed down a bit near the end to allow me to catch up). We then headed down for breakfast and when we had nearly finished, I was handed a tray and told to take coffee up to Lucy and Ramona. Of course, I wasn’t allowed to wear any clothes while doing this and after knocking and being told to come in, I presented them with their drinks and told them we were downstairs chatting if they wanted to join us. They were naked under the covers (or at least topless) so I left them to get dressed and rejoined Jen.

A few minutes later, the four of us were sitting, chatting in the kitchen (with me still naked). We talked out what we had been up to the previous day (our events were highly edited and missed out most of the fun stuff). Jen suggested that I go and use the shower (stressing the work ‘use’ to make it obvious just how I was meant to ‘use’ it) and I indicated that Ramona was sitting with us. She knows about the pulse setting on the shower (and I’m almost certain that Lucy and her have played with it – they’ve certainly implied they have done so) and Lucy had also told her about my using it while she was in the kitchen. Lucy and Ramona told me to go ahead and that they didn’t mind, so I padded into the bathroom, turned the shower on and made myself comfortable. I went with the usual method, starting off with the long pulse setting and gently playing with myself, before getting worked up enough to switch to the short pulse setting and really enjoying myself.

I couldn’t hear what was going on in the kitchen (and wasn’t really paying attention), but Ramona still wasn’t convinced that I was actually playing with myself and thought that I was just faking it. Jen reassured her that I was doing exactly what I had been told to do and she said that she was going to look. Neither Jen nor Lucy tried to stop her and the first I knew of it was when I heard her let out a little yelp and saw her head disappearing out the door (my eyes had been closed and I had been concentrating on the shower jet). The water probably stopped her from seeing too much detail, but I was sitting on the corner of the bath with my legs spread, facing the door, holding my pussy lips open so the water could reach me. I assumed that she must have got a reasonable view but before I could think about doing anything, Jen called in for me to keep going. Apparently, Ramona was blushing quite a bit when she went to sit back down (I guess seeing someone casually naked is somewhat different from seeing them masturbating and on the edge of cumming).
After the interruption, I carried on and managed to finish off. I moaned my way through my orgasm before showering properly and cleaning myself off. Once dry, I rejoined everyone in the kitchen and apologised to Ramona who apologised to me for intruding and spying on me. Jen told her that it was fine and I was used to being shown off (but Ramona hasn’t really witnessed any more than a bit of nudity around the house – although she has seen Mel fooling around with Jules to some extent). I assured her that it was fine and I just did it to make Jen happy but wondered if Lucy was going to be mad at us (at that point, I didn’t know that she had done nothing to discourage Ramona from looking).

The others took turns to shower (with the door closed) and once she had finished, Jen and I went upstairs to dress. Peter called to see if he could pop round to visit and I remembered that I had been meant to call him (but had got distracted by other things). We had already made plans to go out for lunch, so had to tell him that we were busy. (I did text him to apologise and say that we could continue things when I next visited). We were meeting up with Mel et al. and the four of us took a slow wander into town. As usual, I took my things with me so we could head straight to the airport. At my request, Jen had asked people not to mention what we had got up to the previous day, but a couple of people didn’t quite toe the line and some of the details leaked out. It all sounded so much more lewd when talked about (fairly quietly) in the middle of a cafe and I went a fairly deep shade of red, but even Julia didn’t seem quite as brazen about it as usual so I didn’t feel too bad.

We had a quick wander with Lucy and Ramona after lunch and they quizzed me a bit more about what had happened. It was easier to just come clean and give them (some of) the details as they were going to find out anyway. Jen came to my defence a little and said that she had instructed me to do things so this deflected a little of the blame away from me and I told Ramona that given she was using my ‘talents’ to distract Peter, she had to put up with the rest of me as well. She acknowledged that I was doing a good job giving them quality time (as I’ve said before, I think Lucy should just tell him to go away, but she does actually really like him, just not in the way he likes her).

It was then time for us to head off to the airport and me to catch my flight home. Mike had a very enjoyable evening that night as I gave him all the details of my weekend and said that he really wished he had been there to see it and how he would have happily slid his cock into Julia while she was eating me (or into me while I was eating her, he would have been happy either way).

No comments:

Post a Comment