Thursday, 24 November 2011

Cumming in clubs - Part 1


Mid-August. I went down to visit Jen at her Uni house as she (or rather one of the group) had got us tickets for another special event at the harcore club. Mike had really wanted to come along but he had already made plans to help a friend and couldn’t get out of it. I had really wanted him to come along as well, but Jen assured us that we would make sure to find out in advance for the next trip so he could join us.

I didn’t get to leave until late on the Friday so b the time I arrived. It was past midnight. We debated going round to see people, but just decided to get an early(ish) night so we had lots of energy for the following evening. We had the house to ourselves so got to take advantage of Lucy’s bed. We had to make it up, but this meant that we didn’t need to be as careful about what we did and leaving smears of pussy juice as we would just wash the covers when we had finished. Lucy had left a fair amount of her stuff and I ate Jen with her wearing one of Lucy’s pair of lacy panties and we then humped, grinding our cunts together with us both wearing her panties. This had the desired effect and b the time we had cum, they were both damp with our juices (the pair Jen had on were much wetter than the pair I had on, but that’s what I would expect from the magic pussy juice generator that is Jen’s cunt).

We peeled off the panties and slept naked (as always). In the morning, I went to fetch one of our vibes to play with (Lucy appeared to have taken her one with her for the summer) and we took turns pleasuring each other with it. Jen made me cum with it pushed deep inside me, with it churning away and the clit attachment buzzing up tight against my clit. She kept it in me for much longer than was needed (trying to make me cum twice) but in the end it was clear that I couldn’t cum again (and it was beginning to hurt a little). I told Jen that I would get myself in the mood for a second orgasm by playing with her and I got her to kneel up with her ass high in the air and her face on the pillow.

I ate her from behind and explored her pussy with my tongue, then moved on to flicking my tongue over her ass and gently spearing her with it. Jen has come to really enjoy this and so I spent a while licking her juices up onto her ass and flicking them off while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I left her kneeling in that position while I dashed in to her room to fetch the strap on and after hurriedly pulling it on, I knelt behind her and pulled her onto the vibe.

It seemed a shame to waste such a cute ass so I pushed my thumb a little way into her and used it to guide her movements while I fucked her. I wanted her to have a good orgasm so asked her to rub her clit. Between us, we soon had her moaning into the pillow and then moaning much louder as she came (none of her usual gentle mewing). I got her to suck the vibe clean and we snuggled up again for a while to kiss and chat before finally heading down for a late breakfast.

We had arranged to meet a few people in town for lunch. I wasn’t shown off too much as Mel and Jules weren’t around (and it is usually Mel that Jen ‘competes’ with), but just for the sake of consistency, I was made to sit with my legs spread slightly and my skirt pulled up to the top of my thighs. As we left the cafe, Jen joined me in picking up a few items from the floor, pulling our skirts up and showing off our asses to a couple of guys sitting at the table next to us. We left before they could say anything (but I glanced round to check that they had noticed) and we spent the rest of the afternoon wandering round the shops. We had a little play in a dressing room, but neither of us came as we wanted to be nice and ready for the club, so soon went home for dinner and a rest.

We showered and dressed – Jen had selected black outfits for us that weren’t my usual style, but were quite appropriate for our destination so I was happy to go along with it. We cheated and got a taxi there, met up with the others and headed in. It was just as wonderful and sleazy as I remembered it and we danced, chatted (yelled) and watched people making out (at varying levels) while we waited for the main attraction. It really is a wonderful place – I don’t know of any other public place where people will openly finger and suck (and even occasionally fuck), but given what was about to happen on stage, I guess it isn’t too surprising.

It was a different band than the last time, but as far as I can tell, they were effectively another Rockbitch tribute band (unless people know of other bands that include live sex in their shows). We crowded to the front to get a good view but couldn’t get right up to the stage. We could see well enough though and as they played their first song, the lead singer pulled items of clothing off the other band members. By the time the song was over, there were four sets of breasts on the stage, two exposed pussies and two girls in what looked like leather panties (the singer and guitarist).

During the next song, the two naked girls made out and by the end of it, there was a bit of pussy action (just fingering). A guy then joined them and he fondled them in what looked like a much rougher way (I’m aware that it is mostly acting) and had both girls bent over so he could slap their asses and finger them. We all wanted to see more and Jen was pressing up against my ass and fondling my breasts through my top. Finally the guy got his cock out and the two girls messily sucked him off – kissing around it and licking up and down the shaft. I don’t know how he resisted cumming for so long with this happening in front of everyone (I’m sure I would have cum in no time) but he let them play with him before bending one of them over and pushing into her.

They were at the wrong angle for us to see everything, but he was definitely inside her and if they weren’t fucking, they were doing a very good job of pretending. Jen’s hands were now under my top and I decided that it was getting in the way, so I pulled it over my head and hooked it in my skirt. She could now get to my breasts properly and they were soon freed from my bra with her fingers teasing and tweaking my nipples. She slipped a hand down to my skirt and pulled up the front so she could stroke my pussy and I reached around behind me to pull her closer to me (she was already grinding against my ass).

I had a look around and most people were just watching what was happening up on stage, but there were a few people fondling (at various levels) but I couldn’t see too far as everyone was packed around us to get close to the action. We continued to watch the couple up on stage and they fucked quite energetically for the rest of the song. The guy came in the girl (Jen said that she could see something leaking from her when he pulled out) and one of the other girls pushed her face between her legs and licked her clean. Their acting was a bit over the top, but she was definitely eating her and Jen’s fingers pushed between my lips and fingered me while we watched.

The girl who had been fucked was then put up on a block and they used a very large dildo to fuck her. We had a much better view of this and I could actually see her cunt swallowing the dildo as it was pumped into her over and over. This continued for another song and she came (conveniently) at the end. I’m fairly certain that she was just acting, but the dildo action was certainly real. The band then performed another couple of songs and the guy came back out and the girls sucked him off in the same way they had before. This time though, he came on their faces and after he had wiped his cock over them, they licked his cum off each other while they fondled.

I was very close to cumming and pressed Jen’s fingers harder against my clit. I ideally, I would have waited until there was something more interesting happening on stage (naked/semi-naked people dancing and singing just didn’t cut it), but I was too desperate and continued to push her fingers onto my clit until I came. It was a pretty good orgasm (probably made better by being surrounded by people, even if they weren’t watching me). When I’d finished, I turned around and kissed Jen, which also allowed me easier access to caress her ass, at first just through over skirt, but when she didn’t stop me, I slipped my hands under it and onto her skin. She still didn’t stop me so I started to knead her ass and work my hands down between her cheeks towards her pussy.

The band took a break and Jen said that we should go somewhere a bit more private. I straightened up my skirt and put my breasts back into my bra, but my top had fallen on the ground and was too wet and dirty so I just took it with me (there were other girls topless so I was still dressed fairly tamely in comparison). We headed into one of the side rooms (which wasn’t much more private) and I pushed her up against the wall and resumed my fondling. As I’ve come to expect from that place, we weren’t the only ones fooling around, but there were still enough people watching to make it interesting. I slipped my hand straight down to Jen’s pussy and she felt very wet. She told me not to tease her so I went directly to her clit and rubbed it, smearing her juices over it and her lips.

I hadn’t realised how horny Jen had gotten while we were watching the band and she had been getting me off (I know, I had been rather selfish), but it soon became apparent that she wasn’t going to take long to cum. We kissed deeply and I pushed a hand up her top to her breasts so I could squeeze and fondle them. Her hands slid down my back and pulled my skirt up so she could grab my ass and I knew that this exposed me to anyone in the room looking our way (as I’ve said, there were a number of us providing ‘entertainment’ for the less adventurous to watch). By the time Jen came, I was grinding myself against her thigh and was more than ready for my second orgasm. Jen told me to calm down and assured me that I would cum plenty more that night so I reluctantly pulled away, sucked my fingers clean and helped her straighten herself up. We watched another couple got at it – they were sitting beside each other kissing and the girl was wanking the guy off while he had his fingers between her legs. He pushed her head onto his cock so he could cum in her mouth (less mess that way I guess) and they then kissed some more while he finished fingering her. We managed to catch a glimpse of her pussy when he removed his hand and it looked like she had multiple piercings

We wandered out to the bar and got another drink then hunted around for some of our group. During the hunt, we found quite a few people getting off with each other and one couple fairly openly having sex. We watched this for a while but the band came back on stage so we left to watch what they would get up to. It started off with the two girls 69ing on the stage for quite a while and after they had cum (or pretended to), the girl on top stood up and peed all over the girl left on the floor. Of course, Jen loved seeing this and her hand dropped to my crotch yet again to give me a quick fondle.

The band played a couple more songs and ended up with one more fuck on stage. This was with the girl up on a table on her back and a guy standing between her legs. It was at least easy to see that guy was actually cumming as he pulled out and came over her front before the other girls took turns at licking his cum off her and wiggling their heads between her legs – either eating or pretending to eat her. She was then fingered fairly energetically and looked like she was actually cumming. All in all, it was a pretty good show, but didn’t quite seem as real as with the other band.

We met up with everyone and danced for a while longer – I still only had my bra and skirt on and Jen was pretty openly fondling me while we danced, but there were plenty of topless girls (with smaller breasts) and people obviously humping so the whole atmosphere was very erotic and arousing. Jen wouldn’t let me cum again but promised once more that I would be satisfied before the evening ended. Of course, just because I wasn’t allowed to cum, it didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to show me off and I was displayed both to the rest of our group and various other people around the club. Now that we’ve got past the rule of my pussy being for her and her alone to see, she is more than happy to let the rest of them see me being fingered and she did this both with my skirt covering her hand and with me holding it up to allow them a better view.

When we finally left the club, Jen took my dirty top and stashed it in her bag. I slipped my jacked on but had to leave it undone and we set off towards Jen’s old halls of residence to utilise the roof. Everyone seemed to be eager to come along and watch what I would do (or be made to do) and once on the roof, Jen told me to give her my jacket, then bra and then skirt. I was made to wander around for a while, posing near the edge and while doing this I remembered how it had seemed so risky when we had first done this. I was instructed to make my poses more revealing (spreading legs further, spreading lips, fingering myself) until I was finally told it was time for me to cum. I had to do this in the most illuminated part of the roof and I felt very exposed, but I was sufficiently turned on by this point that it took hardly any time for me to cum. Of course, everyone there had seen me naked & cumming before – it was more the prospect of however many people watching me from windows that made it exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment