Sunday, 27 November 2011

Cumming in Clubs - Part 2


I'm just back from visiting Sue at Uni. It was great to catch up with her properly and I think it's safe to say that I'm now much better friends with her boyfriend (but you'll hear about that in due time)... Back to August for now and I'd just cum on the roof with various people watching.

---

With my orgasm out of the way, we decided it was time to head home. I wasn’t given my clothes until we were back inside and had gone down a few flights of stairs (I wouldn’t have expected anything less), so I decided to play along and just carried them until we got to the main stairwell. As it was out of term, I didn’t really expect many people to be in the building but I hadn’t considered conference guests and when we heard a group of them coming up the stairs, I decided that it might be a good idea to cover up. I could hear them chatting a couple of floors below us but I had plenty of time to put my bra and skirt on and when someone suggested I carry my jacket, I went along with the idea (I have a reputation to maintain). I did manage to convince Amanda to sort of join me and completely unbutton her top so that her bra was visible as well (she was fairly drunk so I guess it seemed like a good idea).

By the time we had finished, the group below had wandered off (or so we thought), we met one of them coming up the stairs and he obviously got a good look at us. I don’t know how old he was – I would guess mid/late thirties (but I’m not very good with ages). It was obvious that he was eyeing us up and Jen asked if he liked the way we looked. I think we looked a mess – dishevelled hair (especially me after lying on the roof), Amanda’s ripped tights (by design, to give her the ‘right look’) and generally not at our best after dancing in a hot sweaty club all night. Nonetheless, he said that we looked good and Jen rubbed one of my breasts through my bra and asked if he wanted to see any more. She didn’t wait for him to reply and pulled one side of my bra down, exposing my nipple, then roughly fondled my breast. I was instructed to lift my skirt and did so, letting him see my pussy. Jen went to stroke me but changed her mind and told me to sit down. The guy was told to step back and when his head was at the same level as my pussy, Jen pushed my legs open, spread my lips and told me to lean back.

I don’t think I could really have been any more exposed – my lips were spread and there was now an obvious bulge in the guy’s trousers. I saw his gaze shifting between me and something behind me and when I looked up I saw that Amanda had pulled her top to the side and was playing along by gently squeezing a breast through her bra. I hadn’t really thought about her in a sexual way before (she’s sort of cute, but not really my type). I saw her in a bit of a new light (and new position given I was almost looking up her skirt – but unfortunately she had dark tights on so I couldn’t see anything) and wondered if she was just going to help tease him or do a little more. I was distracted by Jen pushing her fingers into my cunt though and then pushing her head between my legs and licking me. This felt incredible and I thought that she was going to carry on until I came, but all she wanted to do was tease (both the guy and me). When she stopped, I would have happily sat and masturbated for him, but Jen said that we all had to go and I was pulled upright and then down the stairs.

I straightened up my bra on the way down and told Jen that she was being mean. I had my jacket handed to me as we exited the building and we giggled our way down the street until it was time for us to go our separate ways. On the walk home I told Jen that I would have happily cum in front of the guy and she said that she knew that, but it was more fun to tease, and she liked it when I was really horny as she got to have more fun. As if to prove her point, she said that she would eat me if I removed my skirt, so we slipped into an alley, I shed my skirt and Jen knelt down and buried her face in my cunt. I guessed that she was only going to tease me, but I enjoyed the attention anyway and when she had finished, managed to convince her to let me eat her in return (for a short time). We then headed home quickly and after I had stripped in the front garden, dived into the house.

I wanted to go straight upstairs to get down to business and get Jen to fulfil her promise that I would be completely satisfied by the end of the night, but Jen said that she had a better idea. She told me to wait in the living room and returned with a whole pile of blankets and towels. After spreading most of them out on the floor, she sent me up to fetch some toys and when I returned, she had a whole load of food sitting on the coffee table. She reminded me that I had promised her a proper food session similar to the one I’d had with Mike the previous weekend and said that she had originally intended for this to be our Sunday entertainment, but now was as good a time as any.

I didn’t really care how I came as long as I did and helped her remove her clothes. We kissed and lay on the towels, kissing and rubbing against each other. I told Jen that I really wanted her and she said that I could do whatever I wanted. I told her that she could also do whatever she wanted to me and turned around so I could position myself over her in a 69. I pushed my face into her pussy and licked her, then decided that if we were going to have messy sex, we may as well start off properly. I grabbed a pot of cream, poured a generous amount over her crotch, rubbed it in and then pushed my face back between her legs.

I felt something cold on my ass and looked round to see that Jen had poured the cream between my cheeks so it dribbled down over my cunt and into her mouth. Between licks, I told her that I really wanted to cum and started to really eat her – fortunately Jen did the same back to me and this time she carried on going until I came (even while she was cumming).

I rolled off her and wiped my face clean(er). Jen asked if I was now satisfied and I asked if she really thought one orgasm was going to be enough to make me happy. She said that she was glad as she really wanted to do things properly and had been thinking about the session since Mike and I had told her about our one. I took the time to check out what was up on the table and saw that Jen had gone a bit overboard with her selection. I asked what she wanted to do and she said that we should start round two off by getting properly messy. Even though it was a little late, we decided to tie our hair back and with this done, Jen scooped some yoghurt out of a pot and smeared it over my breasts. I did the same to her and we rolled around kissing, smearing it between us. I mentioned how much Mike would enjoy watching us do this and Jen said that he might get to see it one day if he was good, then pushed her hand down between my legs and said it was time to make me cum again.

I spread my legs and told her to go ahead. She grabbed a banana and pushed it into me. I lay back and let her fuck me with it and watched as she spooned some ice cream out of a pot and dropped it onto my mons. It was (obviously) freezing, and it didn’t help when she rubbed it all over my pussy. Fortunately she distracted me by rubbing my clit lots and as I was getting close to cumming, she pushed a smaller banana into my ass. I was instructed to rub my clit while she pumped these in and out of me and after I had cum, Jen said that I looked incredibly sexy with the ice cream dripping off me and both my holes filled.

I thought it was only fair that I get to see the same view so we switched positions and I repeated what she had done to me. I mixed things up a little by pulling the banana out of her pussy and eating her for a bit in the middle, but she came in the same way I had – both holes filled and playing with her clit. Jen had been right – it was an incredibly sexy view and I decided that if she wanted to have messy sex, that we should really do it properly. I sat over her face and poured a mix of cream, yoghurt, ice cream and chocolate sauce over my breasts. It all ran down my front and over Jen’s neck (which kind of made tying her hair up somewhat pointless. While she ate me, I smeared it all over her front and between her legs to cover her pussy and ass, then leant forwards to 69 with her.

We got pretty far into it before Jen said that there was something she really wanted to try. I didn’t stop eating her, but lifted my hips up slightly to allow her to tell me what she wanted. I was a bit surprised by her request, but what Jen wants, Jen gets, so I clambered off her and reached over to the table. I retrieved a relatively slender courgette and pressed the end of it up against her pussy. I slowly worked it into her and watched as her lips stretched around it (Jen isn’t used to having large items inside her –probably the largest is the long double dildo we use). I was being fairly gentle but she kept encouraging me to continue so I continued until it was a good way into her.

Jen held it in place and shifted round so she was on all fours with her ass facing me. I assumed a similar position, held my lips apart and pushed back against the other end of the courgette. It was somewhat tricky, but after a bit of time, Jen figured out how to hold it in place so I could press back on it hard enough to get it to slide into me as well. Once I felt enough of it inside me, I told Jen to move her hand and we pushed together until our asses met and it was buried completely inside us. As we moved, it slid in and out of me more than it did Jen, but she is considerably tighter than I am so I guess that is to be expected. She wanted to cum in that position so I told her to play with her clit while I rocked back and forth. We did this for a while and I realised that it would be much easier if we used one of the eggs I’d brought down. I couldn’t reach it without dismounting, but it was much easier to get it back inside me than it had been the first time.

I passed the egg back to Jen and once she had it in place, resumed fucking her. I could hear how much she was enjoying it and I liked feeling the buzzing when I pushed back against her, but I knew I wasn’t going to cum in this position. In the end, Jen put her shoulders down onto the towels and angled her ass up slightly more. I pushed myself down onto her and we managed to get the egg sandwiched between our clits. It slipped out a couple of times, but Jen held it firmly after that and I just pumped my hips up and down – not enough to really do much, but enough Jen could feel the courgette moving in her.

She had been quite a bit closer to cumming than I had and her orgasm hit her first. I was a little cruel and decided that I would make the most of the situation and pressed down against her so I could feel the egg to its fullest. I told her I was almost there and to endure the vibrations for a little longer, but I knew that it would take me a little while to cum. All the time, the egg was vibrating against Jen’s clit and she certainly seemed to be having a pretty good orgasm, but I made her keep going a little longer than she would have by her own choice. I did cum (but it wasn’t as strong as her orgasm sounded) and once I had eeked out all the pleasure I could, I pulled myself off the courgette, pulled it out of her and licked up and down her cunt (as well as across her clit) until she really couldn’t take any more.

We lay down together, Jen still panting, and realised just how much of a mess we were. Once Jen had recovered, we kissed for a while, rubbing against each other and feeling the sticky mess on our skin. We eventually decided that we had to get cleaned up while we still had some energy and after wiping off what we could, we dashed into the kitchen, trying not to drip on the carpet. It took quite a while in the shower to get cleaned up (and a good scrub of our hair), but we eventually made it to bed (or rather Lucy’s bed) and had a good long sleep.

Our morning session was much cleaner, but we still needed to shower again after we’d finished. We didn’t do anything else that day as Jen’s pussy was feeling slightly tender from the stretching the previous night – but that just meant that by the time I got home I was feeling nice and horny and was ready for a phone session with Mike while I described my weekend to him. After we had both cum (and could discuss things in a more calm and collected manner) Mike said that he really wanted to come to the club and see everything – and added that if he had been there I would have definitely cum for the conference guest. He said that he would also have been more than willing to help out with the courgette and could have helped to make us both cum at the same time (or at least closer together), but I think his main aim would have been to add an extra bit of ‘goo’ to the mix that we were covered in!

No comments:

Post a Comment