Friday, 23 December 2011

Happy Christmas

I'm just about to head to Mum's for the holidays and meet up with Mike an Jen. I should be able to get a real post out tomorrow, but just in case, I want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

Don't forget to give your loved ones a couple of nice orgasms - and if you're single, then don't forget to take care of yourself - lets face it, an orgasm is an orgasm no matter where or who is comes from! If there are any special requests for Jen, Mike or myself over the holidays, let me know and we'll try our best to satisfy your desires...

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to everybody, take care.

    <3 Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice for Jen to give Mike a little Xmas treat.
    She has backed into him, rubbing herself against him through his trousers or robe, how about she gives him a little handjob?
    Doesn't need to be full-on, just enough to make him spring upright.

    If she is really bold, how about she tastes you off his cock. Just a taster.

    Rustyboy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,a Merry Christmas to you, Mike, Jen and all your friends and I wish you all the very best for 2012.

    Rustyboy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the hand job suggestion! Not sure about the blow job but hand job might be OK...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Mike would take whatever Jen offered him - now we just have to convince her to offer him something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Andi,

    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to You and Yours.

    I can't wait to read what You get up to next year!

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete