Sunday, 25 March 2012

Cumming on sis...

...no, not my sister...

The last weekend in January, Jen and I went to her home to see her family. It was the first chance I’d had to thank her parents (in person) for offering to give us money towards our ‘wedding’ (we still don’t know quite what to call it). I was also quite excited about the visit as Jen had finally agreed to let me play properly with Chris (her brother) in a number of ways.
On the Friday night, Jen and I went out for dinner with her parents and discussed various options for our ceremony. I was quite impressed at how her parents were coping with the fact that they weren’t going to get to see Jen married in a traditional ceremony and I think she gave her mother a bit more leeway in the things that she (her mother) wanted for the ceremony to make up for this. We still hadn’t really made any firm plans by the end of the dinner, but it was nice to get some ideas discussed and it gave us lots to think about.

On returning home, we went up to her brother’s room and chatted with him and his friends. I somehow managed to do my usual careless thing of sitting in such a way that at least one person had a view up my skirt and when I sat up on the edge of the bed, I know that I managed to give a few of them a good view. I’ve been in fairly frequent contact with her brother since my last visit and had promised him an interesting time the next time I saw him. I obviously wasn’t the only one looking forwards to this, which became clear as soon as his friends left and he tried to usher Jen into her bed, saying that she looked tired. She knew what the plan was (although he didn’t know she knew) and I told her that I would join her in a little while. While Jen was getting ready for bed, I just chatted to him, but spread my legs a few times and stroked myself so he could see what I was doing. When Jen came in to say goodnight, I gave her a long deep kiss and whispered in her ear that I wouldn’t be too long.

As soon as she was gone, we shut the door and I moved over beside Chris. I reached down to his crotch and rubbed him (he was already nice and hard – Jen had pretended not to notice the bulge). He asked what we were going to do and I said that we probably couldn’t have sex as his parents might hear. He looked a bit disappointed, but I slipped my top off and pushed his hand between my legs and said that we could still enjoy ourselves, as long as we were quiet. His fingers immediately pushed between my lips and he pawed at my bra with his other hand until he had a breast uncovered. I slipped a hand into his trousers and took hold of his cock, gently wrapping my fingers around it and then pulling it free. As we played with each other, I described to him what I would be doing to his sister once I got into her room – how I would kiss her, finger her and eat her. I could almost feel his cock pulsing as I described all this to him and he said he was getting close. I wanted to cum first, so I slowed down my movements and told him exactly what I wanted him to do to me. I ended up with two of his fingers pumping into me and his other hand rubbing my clit. I had a pretty nice orgasm and then quickly removed the rest of my clothes so I could concentrate on finishing him off.

I got him to sit on the edge of the bed and knelt in front of him. I really wanted to at least lick the head of his cock, but I restrained myself and just rubbed him with my hands, breasts and neck (the latter was more for me than him). As I got him closer to cumming, I asked him if he was still up for the ‘other’ thing we had planned. He said that he was and I promised him a chance the next night. I was rapidly pumping up and down his shaft and he said he was about to cum. I just had time to aim his cock at my neck and I felt him squirt his warm cum over me. He produced a fair amount and I milked his cock then rubbed the head over my breasts, before quickly catching a few drips that had made it down over my stomach and were almost at my pussy. I half rubbed the rest in and told him that if he could produce that much the following night, then he would get his fantasy.

I took a chance that I wouldn’t be caught (Jen’s parents had gone to bed earlier) and went back to Jen’s room naked. I let her see the mess Chris had made of me and then washed myself clean (we’d prepared so there was a bowl of warm (or at least it was meant to be warm, but was a bit cool by the time I used it) water in her room. Once I was dry, we fell into bed and had a quiet session, taking turns to eat each other.

We had a similar session the next morning although Jen seemed to be relenting on us having to be completely silent so her parents couldn’t hear. We were still quiet, but she said that they realised that we slept together and she didn’t feel quite as awkward with them knowing this. I think that even though it was quite a while ago that she came out to them, she is still adjusting to the fact that they know she is gay. I personally don’t think they find it an issue at all, but I remember how nervous I was about telling Mum I was bi, so I sort of understand how she feels.

We didn’t have much opportunity to do things that day as we spent it with her parents. In the evening, we went out with her brother and his friends (Jen’s old friends were mostly back at Uni) and had a fun evening chatting. I sat on Chris’ lap for a fairly long time and referred to his as my brother. I also whispered a few things in his ear about our plans for later and how I didn’t have underwear on – this had the desired effect of producing a nice bulge, which I also quietly commented on, and I made sure I pushed myself against it as I turned to talk to different people or pick up my drink. On the way back home, I checked that Jen was still willing to play along and when we got home, I told Chris to wait for my call (he obviously didn’t know Jen knew about our plans).

We headed to bed and Jen and I had a nice long session. I wanted to make sure that the room smelt of our juices – as well as ensuring that Jen was nice and satisfied. Once we had both cum enough, I gave her a few minutes to recover and then prepared things. Jen moved over to the side of the bed and closed her eyes. Fortunately, she is quite good at ‘playing dead’ (as long as she isn’t tickled) so we thought it would be fairly easy for her to pretend to be asleep. She spread her legs a little to allow me access and I send Chris a text. I went and opened Jen’s door and beaconed him over from his room. I was still naked and as soon as he got into the room, I indicated for him to be quiet and I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and freed his cock. I had assured him that Jen was a heavy sleeper and guided him over beside the bed, then pulled back the covers to reveal a naked Jen. His cock twitched in my hand and I started to rub it, then stopped so I could climb into bed beside Jen and gently stroke my hands over her breasts and down between her legs.

I whispered for Chris to jerk himself off and then sat up so I could spread my legs and masturbate. We only had the bedside light on, but it was more than enough for him to see my fingers disappearing into my pussy as well as give a good view of the ‘sleeping’ Jen. I had planned to make myself cum and then play with Jen, but I could see from the way his hand was moving on his cock that he wasn’t planning on drawing things out. I changed my plans and half lay beside Jen so I could lick her nipples and slide a hand between her legs. I reminded Chris that he had to tell me when he was going to cum and just before he did, I dipped my fingers into my pussy, then Jens and then ran them over the head of his cock. I then aimed his cock at Jen’s chest and told him to go for it. He hesitated briefly and then resumed his rubbing. I had a wonderful view of his cock as his cum splurted out. It hit Jen square on her chest and ran over one of her breasts. I felt her jump, but I don’t think Chris noticed this (he was a little distracted) and he second squirt mostly hit me (I was still lying beside Jen). I aimed him back down so the rest landed back on Jen’s chest and breasts and he then moved forwards and squeezed his cock to get the last few drops out. He was breathing quite heavily and I asked him if he’d enjoyed cumming over his sister. I rubbed his cum over her breasts and he said that it had felt great, but he should go in case she woke up. I told him I would see him the next day and he left, closing the door behind him.

As soon as he was gone, Jen opened her eyes. She couldn’t believe that we’d gone through with it and I told her that she had such a sexy body that even her brother thought she was hot. I had rubbed his cum over a fair part of her breasts and stomach but we had once again prepared for the cleanup and I retrieved a basin of water from under the bed to wipe her body down (as well as my hand). Once we were sure that we were clean, we (very quietly) discussed what had happened. My fingers found their way to Jen’s pussy while we talked and when I told her that she should have seen his face as he came over her. Jen admitted that she had opened her eyes a tiny amount, but that she had only looked at his cock. She had watched him stroking himself but hadn’t been watching when he came (which is why she jumped when his cum hit her). I had been continually playing with her clit while we had been discussing this, so she was quite close to cumming and I convinced her to 69 one more time. I worked very gently on her as she was much closer than me, but we managed to get each other off before curling up together and going to sleep.

It appeared as if he avoided Jen the next morning (but he often doesn’t get up on a Sunday morning). I went in to see him about midday and we discussed the events of the previous night and he said it had felt great, but he was really scared that Jen was going to wake up and discover him. While we talked, I reached under the covers and stroked his cock, which was already hard from our discussion. I told him that if he was quick, I could give him one more treat and when he agreed, I pulled the covers back and freed his cock from his shorts. I handed him a condom and then stood up, lifted my skirt, leant against the window and looked back at him. He asked if I wanted to have sex and I replied by asking if he could think of any other reason I was presenting my cunt to him (he couldn’t). I watched him put the condom on and move over behind me. I had already made sure I was nice and wet beforehand (Jen had helped by licking and fingering me) and he slid in as soon as he pushed against my pussy.

I squeezed myself around him and he said I felt nice and tight. I told him that he could use my cunt to cum, but he had to be quiet so we weren’t discovered. He started pumping in and out and I reached down to rub my clit. He was actually quite good and lasted a lot longer than Jen had expected he would. When he said he was getting closer to cumming, I concentrated on squeezing myself around him and told him to cum in me – he had no problems doing this and I felt him press deep into me and hold still, then give a few more pumps. When he pulled out, I told him to take off his condom and pour the contents down inside my right sock (I had mid-thigh length dark socks on). I felt his cum run down inside the sock, coating my lower thigh and I knew that I had to finish myself off, so I sat on his bed, spread my legs and masturbated. He offered to do it for me, but I pointed out that his hands were covered in his cum – and I was fairly close anyway. I gave him the proper show (one hand reaching around under my legs with two fingers in my pussy and the other hand playing with my clit) and had to muffle my moans as I came. He stood stroking himself while I did this and I think if I’d offered, he might have been able to fuck me again, but I didn’t want his parents to get suspicious – and I wanted to spend more time with Jen before I had to go.

Jen and I went for a walk and I gave her the details. As punishment for my indiscretion (not that she had anything to do with the planning at all), I had to kneel behind a tree and play with myself, then pee when I came. Jen was prepared for this and had brought a towel to dry myself off with afterwards. When it was her turn, she was braver and removed her clothes from the waist down so that she could stand up and do the same thing. I had to stand beside her and rub her clit while she fingered herself and when she came, her pee covered our hands and ran down her legs (which is why she had half stripped). I was then given the job of drying her legs off and kissing her pussy clean before we headed back for a late lunch and my journey to the airport for my flight home.

Mike met me at the airport and I filled him in on the way back to the apartment. He was surprised that Jen had gone through with letting Chris see her naked and cum over her (but not surprised that I’d let him fuck me). Once home, we showered and Mike slid into me, while asking if I wanted some cum actually inside me. I always want cum inside me, so he obliged by filling me, while I aimed the shower pulse jet onto my clit. He actually came before I did but he tried to stay inside me until I came. We then retired to bed to look at the houses Mike had found for us to move to and I ended up being fingered by him and then eaten to orgasm.

Mike teased Jen quite a bit about Chris cumming on her, but she told him that if it was so strange, then maybe he shouldn’t be allowed to cum on her ever again, so he stopped and said he would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment