Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Two New Cocks - Part 1

Mid April – I was back down to see Jen on the Friday and had been warned that she intended to try and push things a bit further with everyone. I know Jen really enjoys seeing her friends naked/semi-naked and playing with me and as much as she protests otherwise, I think she really quite enjoys having them see things being done to her (either by me or Jules). Jen had warned Mike about her plans and he had agreed, but he was heading off to visit Vicky again anyway so I wasn’t overly worried about him being lonely.

I arrived on the Friday night in time to head out to the pub. We had the usual fun evening, just chatting and a small amount of groping. Mel kept fondling my breasts while I was talking to people and I told her that if she carried on, I would fondle her properly. This didn’t deter her so I ended up pushing my hand up under her skirt and working my fingers into her panties and into her pussy. I wasn’t at all discreet and a couple of people noticed (although I doubt they thought my fingers were actually inside her). I wiggled my fingers around while looking straight at Mel and she broke first, so I count that as a victory. I intended to suck my fingers clean, but only half did this as Mel’s juices didn’t taste that good (I remember that the first time Jen and I did things with her I really didn’t like the way she tasted, but she had tasted better the times after that.

We all went straight home after the pub and I walked arm in arm with Lucy while Jen chatted with Lis. We’d pretty much caught up by the time we got home and decided to go straight to bed. That was the plan anyway, but the usual confusion of four girls and one bathroom meant that this actually took a little time for us all to get ready. To help speed things up, I stripped off Jen’s clothes in the kitchen and then removed mine (the bathroom is off the kitchen) and this meant that we could at least be naked while wandering around. I told Lis that I’d been looking forward to getting Jen alone and Lis said that she’d been feeling the same way about Lucy and had almost asked to come home earlier with her. I wished her a good fuck and Jen and I headed up, but we left the door open a fair way.

We climbed under the covers and started to kiss, then fondle each other. I heard Lucy and Lis coming upstairs and purposely didn’t look towards the door. I found out from Lis the next morning that they had glimpsed in at us and I wished that we’d been a bit further along – or at least above the covers. I heard their door shut and started to grind against Jen, pulling her tight against me and telling her that I wanted to feel her hot cunt on my thigh. Jen was perfectly happy to use me as a humping tool and my thigh was soon covered in her juices (which made sliding back and forth much easier). I really wanted to get started properly, but also wanted to see if Lis had really been as horny as she’d made out, so suggested to Jen that we sneak over and listen in on them.

It was obvious before we’d even left our room that they were kissing and by the time we made it to their door, we could hear heavy breathing and small moans. I really wanted to go in and watch them at it, but I doubted Lucy would be up for that (although I was now fairly sure that Lis would have been fine with it). I got Jen to stand and lean back against the wall so I could kneel between her legs and gently lap at her cunt. I wasn’t eating her properly as I wanted to be able to hear everything Lucy and Lis were getting up to, but I gently pushed my tongue between her lips and flicked it back and forth over her clit with the same small movements that Lis uses (and I miss). At the same time, I had my fingers working away in and on my pussy – again it was nothing too strenuous as I didn’t want to get carried away, but I was trying to figure out if I could get Jen and I to cum at the same time (or thereabouts) as Lis or Lucy. In the end I decided to just enjoy our voyeuristic session and carried on gently teasing Jen and myself until Lis and Lucy came. It had been a bit more difficult near the end as they seem to have got quite into it – I’m pretty sure that Lis made Lucy cum first and Lis sounded pretty hot as she came. We quietly returned to Jen’s room and I persuaded her to leave the door open properly.

As soon as we were back in bed, I climbed over Jen and told her to eat me. I pulled her legs apart and reached down to play with her cunt while encouraging her to lick harder and deeper and clean me out. I was facing the door and had Jen’s pussy completely on display – obviously hoping that we would end up with an audience, but it became clear that this wasn’t going to happen, so I leant forwards and started to eat Jen properly. Our teasing (and eavesdropping) in the hallway meant that it didn’t take too long for us to cum – I came first but Jen held me in place and carried on eating me until she came. As soon as I was released, I turned around and we kissed messily, tasting ourselves off each other and I told her that I would make her pay. She reminded me that she had already arranged for me to have some fun but still wouldn’t tell me what it was going to be. Jen didn’t like the idea of going to sleep with the door wide open – not so much because she objected to Lucy or Lis seeing us, she just didn’t like being exposed to the hallway. After getting up to (mostly) shut it, we snuggled up in bed and I tried to get her to tell me what she had planned, but failed miserably.

On Saturday morning, I opened the bedroom door again before we had our wake-up session. We weren’t interrupted, but the possibility of being seen still helped (me at least) enjoy it more. It wasn’t until a while after we’d finished that the others surfaced. Jen and I were still lying in bed with the covers half on the floor and my hand resting on Jen’s pussy and having start off naked, I told Jen that she should stay naked for as much of the day as possible. She complained that if she was going to sit around and work, she would get cold, so we compromised on her being nude until Lis and I went out. This meant we had breakfast with the two of us naked (Lis and Lucy still wore their robes, but it looked to me like Lis wasn’t overly bothered about keeping hers tightly tied.

Once again, Lis and I went out for a fair part of the day so our other halves (or other third in my case) could revise. We didn’t get up to much, but met up with a couple of Jen & Lucy’s less industrious friends for lunch and went to see a film in the afternoon. In the cinema, I sat on my jacket and hiked my skirt up until my pussy was completely exposed and then dared Lis to do the same. At first she refused, but after daring her just to slip her panties off, she carefully did so and I grabbed them off her – just so she couldn’t change her mind (although putting them back on discreetly would have been a bit more difficult). I upped the ante a little by spreading my legs and gently stroking up and down my slit. Lis half watched what I was doing and I told her that she could at least show her pussy and after a bit more cajoling, she hiked her skirt up. I took her hand and we sat for most of the remainder of the film like that, but as soon as it got near the end, Lis pulled her skirt down enough to cover herself. I waited until the credits and people getting up to leave before I did the same and on the way out I told Lis that she had done well and asked if she had enjoyed it.

Lis said that it had been exciting and I told her that I thought her training as an exhibitionist was coming alone well. She at least agreed that she now understood my fetish (or at least that particular one), but still wasn’t brave enough to go anywhere near as far as I do. We stopped off for a coffee on the way home and discussed Mike’s visit to Vicky and what they would (probably) get up to. She already knows about his last visit and has said she is fine with it so I wasn’t worried about her getting jealous or upset (and as much as I think she loved Vicky, she is obviously much happier with Lucy).

After picking up the shopping and getting back home, we made dinner for the workers and settled down to relax before the evening’s adventures began. It became clear that Lucy also knew what was in store for me and she whispered some of the details to Lis so I was left as the only one in the dark. I didn’t have to wait too long though as people soon started to turn up for our pre-outing fun. I tried to get Lis to tell me what was going on, but she stayed quiet (well, she wouldn’t tell me anyway) and I ended up having to wait until everyone was present.

In response to the comment made a month or so previously (I want to say by Alison, but I’m not sure) about there not being enough cock action in our games, Mel and Jen (as the principal organisers) had managed to persuade a couple of the guys to join in and take advantage of our (Julia and my) willing pussies. I assumed that we would be taking the guys upstairs to ‘service’ them, but Mel had managed to convince them that it would be more interesting to let people see us being violated and so after a few quick drinks to lower their inhibitions, it was time to get started. They guys were still a little nervous so it was left to Julia and me to take the initiative – we started off with each other and slowly stripped each other off while fondling and kissing, then moving over and sitting on their laps. Julia took Ethan (who is relatively new to the group) and I started off with Simon – although we’d been told that we each needed to take care of them both at some point.

We let them play with our breasts, fondling, licking and sucking them and I ground against Simon’s crotch, pressing against the bulge of his cock. We then kissed properly and I reached down and freed his cock from his jeans. I really wanted to just hump against him, but he hadn’t been vetted, so we had to slip a condom on first and then I had freedom to grind against him properly. His jeans were quickly removed (Mel helped with this so I didn’t have to get up) and I soon felt his cock sliding between my lips, nicely lubricated with my juices. I wanted him inside me properly so lifted myself up a little and got him to hold his cock in place as I lowered myself onto it. It was just as well I was quite wet as he thrust up to meet me and slammed pretty much the whole way in. I remember thinking that it would be a lot better if I was facing the other way, so I could see everyone watching me, but I hadn’t cum for quite a while and my display in the cinema had got me fairly worked up so I decided to just concentrate on enjoying myself.

I rode up and down on Simon’s cock, alternating this movement with grinding back and forth while he was buried inside me. I asked him if he liked the way my cunt felt and told him that I wanted him to cum inside me. He said that he couldn’t hold back too much longer. Simon had been showing an interest in my breasts so I told him to reach round behind me and grab onto my ass while I lifted my breasts up and let him suck (fairly hard) on the nipples. I carried on humping up and down on his cock and telling him to empty himself into me as he thrust up into me. He came and I pushed down hard so he was completely inside me, then contracted myself around him, trying to milk him dry. He was breathing heavily and I was enjoying having him inside me, but needed to dismount before he started to go soft.

It looked like Julia and Ethan weren’t too far behind us. I decided to help out a little and moved around behind her so I could reach round and fondle her nipples. I considered reaching down to play with her clit, but I hadn’t got to cum, so I thought she should have to wait too. People were chanting for Ethan to cum and he pumped into her fast and then held her in place. Once Julia had dismounted, we removed their condoms and wiped their cocks clean with a towel. Everyone seemed to know that the arrangement was that we would each fuck both of them and we were encouraged to get them hard again so we could start the second round. To help get them interested, we sat facing them and masturbated, spreading lips wide and pumping two and three fingers in and out. I could have quite easily cum this way, but it was also nice watching Ethan’s cock slowly inflating and then standing proudly in front of me.

I hadn’t been paying much attention to Simon and when I looked over I saw that Julia and he were already ahead of us. She had a condom on him and was giving him a blowjob. I asked if we should put a proper show on and Mel said we could do whatever we wanted as long as we fucked them again so I told Ethan to wait for a while, but promised it would be worth it. I crawled over beside Jules and she moved round so I could kiss her, with Simon’s cock sandwiched between our mouths. We kissed, licked and sucked him (I know how much Mike enjoys having two girls do this to him and made a note to see if Emily was up for this on our next visit – see, I do look after him). I didn’t see why the boys should be the only ones enjoying themselves so I reached over between Julia’s legs and started to stroke her pussy. She reached between my legs to play with me and I tried to move my legs to ensure that people could see what she was doing to me (Jen says I wasn’t too successful in this, although it was obvious we were fingering each other).

Simon was clearly ready to fuck and I told Jules to climb on, facing away from him. She did this and I moved to the side to let everyone watch them fuck and then reached over to play with her clit and fondle his balls. Jen seemed to know what I wanted to do and told me to lick them, so I climbed back between his legs and started to lash Julia’s clit with my tongue (as well as a bit of Simon’s cock). I carried on fondling his balls but mostly concentrated my tongue on Julia. Simon was rapidly pumping into her but I didn’t have any trouble making her cum before he did. As soon as she had finished cumming, I moved aside again to let everyone watch his cock reaming her cunt. He didn’t hold out much longer though and thrust up into her, then held her in place. This got a cheer from the gang and Julia dismounted before sitting on the floor (and looking quite happy).

Ethan was still nice and hard and even though I know I should have given Jules a chance to rest for a moment, I really wanted to cum now, so I quickly got him ready and started to suck him off. I pulled Jules over to join us and she eagerly joined in, our tongues met once again around his cock and her fingers found my cunt. I didn’t know if she wanted to cum again, but I wasn’t going to leave her out so I slid a hand up her leg and soon found her rather damp pussy. We didn’t spend as long sucking Ethan off, but I assumed he would be ready to fuck anyway after out little show so I soon pulled away, climbed over him and got Jules to hold me open while I slowly slid down onto his cock.

He filled me nicely and as soon as I was pressed down fully on him, I started to slowly ride up and down. Julia almost immediately glued her mouth to my clit, which felt wonderful, but I was doing my best to hold back and enjoy things so I asked her to let people see. She moved aside and helped to spread my lips, allowing me to ride up and down the whole length of Ethan’s cock. I asked him if he’d be able to cum again and he told me all I had to do was let him fuck me. I didn’t want to be left hanging again so I slid down on his cock and asked Jules to lick me (technically us, but I assumed Ethan would be served well enough by my pussy). Julia quickly crawled back in front of us and I felt her tongue lap over my cunt and clit once again. Ethan reached around and fondled my breasts and I ended up pushing Julia’s head against my crotch.

I could now enjoy everyone’s eyes on me (or us) and looked around to see what other people were doing. A couple of couples were fondling or groping each other (nothing was visible though). I still felt a pang of embarrassment when I looked over at Lucy and Lis, but it was way too late to stop or hide (and I didn’t want to) so I just enjoyed all the sensations and let my orgasm steadily build. I did the best I could to service Ethan, I pushed down hard onto his cock so he was buried deep inside me, I squeezed myself around him (he seemed to like this) and I told him (and everyone else) I wanted his cum in my cunt. I entwined my fingers through Julia’s hair and held her in place as I humped up and down. I knew I was about to cum and told her to lick me hard. My orgasm was quite strong and fairly sharp and I was vocal enough that (if anyone had been in doubt), everyone knew I was cumming. I panted at Ethan to cum in me and felt him pump away. It would have been nice if I’d been able to keep cumming until he did, but my orgasm had ended a little while before he moaned and said he was cumming. I pushed down hard on him again and contracted myself as much as I could (not as easy just after cumming). He seemed satisfied though and once he’d finished, I pulled myself up and half fell off him.

3 comments:

  1. Andi,

    Great blog. Do you think Jen will ever take the final step and give cock one try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi,
    You really need to post an FAQ to address this question...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will get round to writing the FAQ at some point. Jen may experiment with a cock one day (Mike's I assume), but she isn't ready for that yet.

    ReplyDelete