Friday, 13 July 2012

Two New Cocks - Part 2

Jen came and sat beside me, telling me that we’d put on a pretty good show. I tried to slide a hand under her skirt to play with her but she said that she needed to have some alcohol before she would do things in front of people and I suggested that if that was the case, we should get ready and head out. It wasn’t going to be a big night so it didn’t take too long to get ready. Julia had to get dressed in the living room while Jen, Lucy, Lis and I headed upstairs. We kept our bedroom doors open while we got dressed/changed so we could chat. I saw Lis semi-naked a couple of times and saw Lucy in her bra and panties. Once ready, I headed over to Lucy’s room and convinced Lis that she should really go out sans-panties as well. Lis was easy enough to convince, but we only got Lucy to agree to do it if we promised not to let anyone else know.

We went to a couple of our usual haunts and had a fun evening. I let Simon and Ethan slide their hands under my skirt a few times and enjoyed having them finger me. On the way back home, Jen let me in on something else she had planned – she had arranged with Ashraf and Steve (his bf) that if I wanted, they would DP me. I was surprised that Steve had agreed to this as he is gay (Ashraf is bi) but he was apparently of the opinion that my ass would be about the same as a guys and it would be fun to feel his cock rubbing against Ashrafs while he fucked me. As tempting as it sounded, for some reason I felt that it was going a little too far and even though the group has seen me cum in multiple ways, I didn’t want them to see this. In hindsight, I wish I’d let them do it, but I’m sure Jen will be able to ‘convince’ them to do it to me at some future date.

People thought that Julia and I had performed enough so we weren’t forced (or encouraged) to do anything else. I did want to have a little play with Abrahii though and throughout the rest of the evening, Julia, Mel, Jen and I all caressed and teased her. I asked to see her licking her own clit and other people thought this would be a good way to end the evening before people drifted home (everyone was beginning to feel ‘the fear’ and realise that they needed to revise). Despite our teasing, we hadn’t stripped Abrahii (although had got her breasts out a few times to play with) so we had to fold her skirt up out of the way and she put her legs behind her head. Mel and Julia pulled her panties aside and spread her pussy, but I complained that Mel usually got to play with Abrahii (when I wasn’t around) so I was allowed to replace her.

Abrahii bent forwards and we all watched as her tongue grazed her clit – despite her being far more flexible than I ever was (or will be), she wasn’t really licking herself properly. We decided to help out and a couple of people pushed her head forwards while Julia and I lifted her ass. It didn’t make a huge difference, but was enough that she could now flick her clit with the underside of her tongue properly. She was told to keep going for as long as she could and our fingers somehow found their way into her cunt while she was doing this. She was clearly enjoying herself, but couldn’t stay in that position long enough to make herself cum, so we released her and then removed her panties. She was perfectly willing to let us carry on playing with her (Mel and Julia ‘use’ her quite often now) and she sat up on the sofa while we took turns fingering her and rubbing her clit. We got her quite close to cumming a few times and enjoyed teasing (or torturing) her. She wasn’t quite begging to cum, but was clearly desperate to do so (despite her willingness to play and let others watch, she is still almost shy about such things verbally – or if not shy, at least a lot more repressed than Julia or I am). After we’d eaten her to near orgasm a few more times, we decided that it would be unfair to draw things out any longer and Jules offered to warm up something to use on her.

She down the remainder of her beer and crouched over the bottle – Mel lifted Julia’s skirt so we could watch as she fucked it and then once Jules thought it was warm enough, she raised herself up, took the bottle and slid it into Abrahii. We now all had a much better view and Jules fucked Abrahii’s cunt with the bottle with long slow strokes at first, but gradually she got faster and (what looked like) harder. I helped to spread Abrahii’s lips so we could see the pink inside (which contrasts really nicely with her dark skin) and Julia tried pushing the bottle in as far as she could. Only the narrow part of the neck was actually in her, but Jules wiggled this around with wider part of the neck pressed up against Abrahii’s pussy and I reached a finger up to her clit and started to stroke her. Despite having decided to let her cum, we didn’t hurry things and slowly stimulated her, letting her orgasm (and obvious arousal) build. The only difference was this time we didn’t stop or pull back and when Abrahii came, she thrust herself against the bottle and let out almost-grunting sounds It had looked like such a good orgasm, and had been sufficiently stimulating that I thought she should be rewarded, so I offered to kitty kiss her and spent a few minutes gently bringing her down (and exploring her pussy, which I’m not as familiar with as Julia or Mel is).

People were ready to leave but I had one more thing I wanted to do and moved from between Abrahii’s legs to between Jen’s. She didn’t resist as I pulled them open and pushed my head between them and was soon lying back on the sofa while I ate her. She’d obviously been affected by Abrahii’s display and it wasn’t long before she was gently mewing. I switched to fingering her (two in her cunt and using my other hand on her clit) and she didn’t even object to this so I told Julia to hand me the bottle. I spread Jen’s lips and Julia pushed the bottle into her, then let me take over so I could fuck her with it while licking her clit. She came very quickly once I’d started to do this and only after she’d cum and saw everyone watching her did she blush (but not as much as she used to).

People left fairly quickly after this and the four of us sat chatting for a little while until we decided to head up to bed. I really wanted to cum again but Jen looked quite tired from her studying. She was kind enough to go down on me, but didn’t want to cum again herself. It was a fairly quick session, but Jen’s tongue is quite experienced with giving me pleasure so it still felt nice. We curled up together and I half apologised for fucking her in front of her friends, but said that I would carry on doing it again and again anyway. We went to sleep while calling each other bitches, sluts and whores, but had our bodies pressed together in a tight embrace.

Jen and Lucy had agreed to take a little break on the Sunday (working all the time is counterproductive) and we slept in a little, then played with each other for a while, but refrained from cumming. I knew that this was a ploy on Jen’s part to get me horny enough to let her do things to me in front of Lucy and Lis (probably to partly make up for the previous night), although Jen knows full well that I’ll happily cum in front of them any time she wants. I also had my own agenda and had arranged something with Lis the previous evening while we were getting ready for bed. It would have certainly been nice to spend the morning in bed with Jen playing, but I went along with her suggestion that we take a break and get breakfast prepared for everyone.

We headed down to the kitchen and fooled around a little more, even going a bit further than I’d planned. Harking back to some of the things we’d done before, we added a bit of our own juice into the marmalade before spreading it on the toast (it was only a smear on the knife, but it would have been far too messy to coat our cunts with marmalade and wipe it off again). Jen wanted to wear a t-shirt when we went into Lucy’s room and I talked her down into a short one so it barely covered her groin (and did nothing to hide her hard nips). Lucy and Lis were grateful we’d brought them food (and seemed to be getting used to it) and we ate and chatted about the previous evening and how much work Jen and Lucy still had to do.

I steered the conversation away from work, reminding them that they’d agreed to take a small break (and were going to meet Peter and his new gf for lunch anyway). As I’d expected, Jen said that if we couldn’t talk about work, I could provide some entertainment and she started to fondle me. Lis was asked to fetch Lucy’s vibe, which was used on me until I was close to cumming, but just as we’d done to Abrahii, Jen thought it would be better to tease me. After three or four near-cums, I was allowed back up, but was obviously feeling incredibly horny so I pounced on Jen and started to rub her pussy and play with her breasts. I enlisted Lis’ help and got her to pull Jen’s t-shirt off and as I alternated between her pussy and nipples, I made sure that I wiped as much of Jen’s juices over her breasts as I could. Jen had surrendered by this point and I had her lying between Lis and Lucy who were still half-under the covers.

I asked Lucy if I could borrow Lis to help tease Jen, and said how good Lis was at breast play (which Lucy quickly agreed with and then sort of went quiet and blushed). This was what I’d discussed with Lis the previous evening and as soon as Lucy had said it was okay, Lis moved down the bed and started to toy with and then suck one of Jen’s breasts. Now Jen’s nipples are far more sensitive than mine and she really enjoys having them played with – she can almost cum from just breast play (not quite, but she gets really close) and the fact that I was also gently teasing her pussy was enough to get her really close. I openly played with myself as well and could see that Lucy was watching us both (as well as Lis’ mouth on Jen’s breast). Lucy looked a little flushed and I suggested that she could always take care of Jen’s other breast and give it a little Lucy lovin’. Lucy wasn’t up for this, but as Jen got closer to cumming, I did convince her to at least lend a hand (literally) and take care of stroking Jen’s right breast so I could concentrate on Jen’s pussy.

As Jen’s orgasm started, I put a hand on top of Lucy’s and squeezed hard, telling her that Jen liked a lot of force. Jen’s pussy was sopping wet and made little slurping sounds when I pushed my fingers into her, but I mostly concentrated on her clit for her actual orgasm. By the time her mewing had died down, she was rather flushed and panting. Lis was still curled up beside Jen and I’d noticed that she had been gently humping the duvet between her and Jen’s leg. I had considered trying to move the duvet out of the way, but wasn’t sure Lucy would be willing to let Lis graduate from a little breast play to actually grinding against Jen’s leg. I thanked Lis for helping and Lucy for letting Lis help make Jen cum and idly stroked the back of Lis’ leg where she has her shaving scar. I wiped Jen’s juices over this and let my fingers glide up the back of Lis’ leg. I told Lucy that if they ever wanted help in cumming, then I would be more than willing to sacrifice my time to assist them but Lucy just gave a sarcastic reply (she knows full well how much I would like to fuck her). I traced my fingers over the side of Lis’ ass and pointed out to Lucy that Lis might want some attention. Lucy was already well aware of this and I realised that I’d pushed things as far as I (safely) could, so Jen and I left them to play.

We didn’t go too far though and I ended up sitting on the top stair, just outside Lucy’s door while Jen knelt between my legs and ate me. We stayed quiet so they wouldn’t know we were there, but we would have been able to hear them even if we’d been in Jen’s room. Both Lis and Lucy seemed to be worked up and it sounded like they really went at it. We listened in until they had finished and Jen ate me, but still refused to let me cum (and I couldn’t complain properly to her as we were being quiet). When they had finished, we crept downstairs and went to shower – I really wanted to cum by this point, but Jen wanted me to stay horny and other than a little teasing with the shower, we didn’t do anything more than wash.

Lis and Lucy showered separately and spent a while getting ready. We eventually headed out and had to rush to get to the café on time and found Peter and his gf (Rebecca) waiting for us. It seemed a little awkward to me, but we all had lunch together and chatted – things got a little better as the meal went on, but it was obvious that his girlfriend was rather jealous of Peter’s feelings for Lucy (it is fairly common knowledge that he’s been lusting after her for years). Rebecca knows that Lucy is gay (and I think Lucy was trying to reinforce this message by turning up with her other gay friends), but she was still a bit insecure. In my opinion, Lucy is certainly better looking that Rebecca, although she (Rebecca) seemed quite nice and Peter obviously likes her. Peter assures me that Rebecca has no idea about the things he got up to with Julia and me – and he intends to keep it that way (which I feel may be a mistake as if she ever finds out, then she’ll wonder why he didn’t tell her). It’s his choice though so my lips are sealed (other than having written about it on here of course).

Jen managed to get her hand between my legs a couple of times over lunch and gave my pussy a few gentle strokes. As nice as it would have been to let her fondle me properly, I was trying to help out in smoothing things over between Lucy and Rebecca. After all, Peter has helped me to enjoy myself a number of times, so I think it’s only fair.

We headed back home after lunch and I literally begged Jen to do things with me. She said that I could always wait until I got home and let Mike take care of me, but I could see from the mischievous glint in her eye that she was just teasing me. As soon as we were inside, I led her up to her room and told her that she had to make up for lost time – and do it quickly as I needed to leave fairly soon. We ended up stripping off and grinding against each other in the scissor position, then kissing and using each other’s thighs and finally letting fingers join the mix. Jen came first and I humped against her until her orgasm had ended and she then resumed fingering me. We kissed deeply while I came and she pushed her fingers a fair way inside me and said that she could almost feel my cunt throbbing around them. I did the best I could to contract myself around her fingers (she certainly felt that) and then she let me rub myself against her cunt for a bit longer – just as a treat for Mike later on.

We quickly got dressed and said goodbye to Lucy and Lis on the way out. As I hugged Lis I whispered to her that my thighs were covered with Jen’s juices and I felt her press her leg against mine harder. We raced to the bus and made it to the airport just on time. By the time Jen got home, Lis had already left and Lucy was working again, so she returned to the grind (the non-fun kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment