Wednesday, 4 July 2012

A Weekend of Many Pussies (and a cock) - Part 3

I was woken in the morning my Emily who said that as a sign of appreciation for taking them in, she wanted to give us our morning orgasm. I was quite happy to let her do this and spread my legs to give her access. She took her time and gave me a nice slow build up to my orgasm. I know that I should have just enjoyed what she was doing, but I couldn’t help let my hands roam over the sleeping Sara and Jen (I couldn’t reach properly, but stroked enough to wake them up). Sara was willing to go down on Jen but Emily said (between licks) that she had a better idea and told them to wait. She sped up her work on my pussy, but I didn’t mind as she had been teasing me for a while anyway and I ended up having a reasonably strong orgasm.

After a minor rest, I asked what Emily had in mind for Jen and was told that she just wanted to be the one to be the first to eat her (that day – obviously it was a little late t be Jen’s ‘first’). Sara said that Em wasn’t being fair and they could have been having fun already so Em suggested that Sara help out in her favourite way. Em lay down on her back and Jen was maneuvered over Emily’s face, leaning forwards. I figured out what they were going to do and watched as Sara lay on top of Emily and started to lick Jen’s ass. I felt a little jealous that Jen was getting double stimulation (not wanting to take anything away from what Emily had done for me as it had felt really nice) but then thought that I should try and repay her, so moved down to the end of the bed and started to caress Sara’s ass and slip my hand first between her legs and then down between Emily’s.

Having two pussies to play with, I naturally thought of using one of our double ended dildos so quickly went to the cupboard to fetch it (the long ones don’t fit in the drawers). I applied a bit of tingle gel to the ends and worked one end into Emily and then the other into Sara. I figured out how far inside each of them I could get the dildo and started to slowly pump in and out, using long strokes. Once they had got used to it, I managed to pretty much pull the dildo the whole way out and them push it back in. I alternated between going in and out at the same time and alternating (in to Sara and out of Em and vice-versa). I could have done with some help to play with their clits, but Jen was still otherwise engaged, and from what I could hear, she was quite enjoying what was being done to her. I bent down and gave Sara’s ass a little lick, but I couldn’t easily (or effectively) keep moving the dildo when I did this so I sat up again and enjoyed the view of the dildo disappearing into Sara’s cunt and her lips stretching around it as I pulled it out.

Jen was getting close to cumming by this point and I was a bit more forceful with the dildo – just to encourage Emily and Sara to keep going. Once Jen had cum, I thought that is was time to repay the girls for their efforts and we moved back onto the floor-bed. Emily and Sara lay beside each other with Emily’s left leg crossed over Sara’s right one. We fed the dildo under their legs and worked and end back into each of them and then added another dab of the tingle gel to their clits. I was responsible for Emily and left Sara to Jen and we slowly fucked them until the gel started to work and then started to rub their clits. After a while of doing this, we moved on to licking and sucking their clits (still using the dildo on them) and carried on like this until they had both cum. Sara came a few minutes before Emily did but I in no way think this has anything to do with Jen being better and cunnilingus than I am – I blame the fact that I’d probably been concentrating more on Sara when I’d been using the dildo on them both (as I could actually see her cunt).

We got them to suck the end of the dildo that had been in the other person clean and then headed downstairs for something more substantial to eat. Over breakfast we discussed our session and Emily said that she had really enjoyed the double dildo – as well as watching Jen and I use the shorter one the previous night. I told them that at least we now knew what to get them for a birthday present and Emily suggested that we show Sara how good the strap on is (more than the tiny sample she’d had before). With breakfast finished, we headed back up to Jen’s room and thought that Emily may as well sample it properly at the same time, so we fastened her into the harness and turned the vibe on.

She was actually quite rough with Sara, pushed her down onto the bed, spread her legs and entered her. She fucked her with long, hard strokes, then turned her over and entered her from behind, lying on top of her and humping against her. Emily certainly seemed to be enjoying herself so I thought I would help and reached between her legs to make sure the internal dildo was pressed against her. The harness is quite solid so I pressed hard and I think this might have helped her to pump into Sara even harder. I got Jen to reach between Emily’s legs and get her fingers onto Sara’s clit and between us, we all got her off again (well, technically Jen and Emily – I wasn’t touching Sara).

Emily clearly looked aroused and thought that she would be able to cum if she kept the harness on a bit longer so I decided to use her and got her to lie on her back so I could mount her. I faced away from her, which allowed Jen to kneel and lick my clit and lips as I rode up and down on the vibe. Emily came before I did, but I told her she had to keep going until I came – which (fortunately for her) wasn’t too much after she did. She was eager enough to get the harness off though (you can’t turn off the internal vibe from outside) and once freed, she lay back again and relaxed.

Both Jen and I wanted to kitty kiss her and taste her again, but I let Jen have this pleasure and I took care of doing the same to Sara. Emily ‘convinced’ Jen that she should get to cum for her second time that morning, so Jen ended up 69ing with Emily who ate and fingered Jen until she mewed into Emily’s cunt. I hadn’t been trying to make Sara cum, I’d just been enjoying the texture of her crinkle cut pussy lips. We lay in bed for a while longer and discussed fantasies and our favourite things to do. Mine was easy – being fucked (properly) by a group of people and I’ve effectively got to do that at the unprotected party. Of course, I said that it would have been even better if everyone had been there just to service me, but that’s just being greedy!

Emily wasn’t really sure if she had a fantasy, but she said that she certainly enjoyed having Mike and Sara both doing things to her. She tried to convince Sara to try out boys but didn’t have much luck (I know as I’ve tried many times to convince Jen of the benefits of being bi). When it was Jen’s turn, she surprised me by telling them about her watersports fetish and how she started off masturbating and peeing in the shower, then did it outside and how she now (occasionally) gets me to pee over her while she cums, or vice versa. Neither Em nor Sara seemed to be disgusted by Jen’s fetish, but then again Sara gets off on having her ass licked, so I guess she can’t really say much about the strange things other people like.

It was almost midday by the time we’d finished our second session and we decided that we should get ready and head out for a late brunch (which technically would be lunch). This time I got to shower with Em and Jen got Sara, but other than making sure that we were thoroughly clean all over, we didn’t do anything much. We weren’t planning on coming back to the house before Sara, Emily and I had to leave so I knelt in front of everyone in turn and had one final taste.

A lot of places were shut as it was Easter Sunday, but we managed to find somewhere and had a nice lunch. A lot of families were out for lunch as well so we had to be well behaved and only talked. Emily tried to convince Jen to come to York for the next sex party and Jen swayed a little, but decided in the end that she needed to work. We did promise that we’d all meet up again though and invited them up to visit Mike and I (with Jen present of course). We then wandered round town for a short while before heading to the station to see them off. I was actually a little sad to see them go – as much fun as I have with Jules and as cute as I think Lis is, Sara and Emily are ideal in that I actually get to do things with them (unlike with Lis) and they are sweeter than Julia and Mel. Jen and I headed off to the airport a little later but decided to forgo doing anything more to each other. Needless to say, Mike made up for this when I got back and told him how my weekend had gone.

For the sake of brevity, I’ll miss out the Sunday evening session and skip to the Monday. It was nice to be able to spend a whole day with him (this doesn’t happen much as I’m usually down at Jen’s over weekends and we’re at work in the week). The day started as usual (or one of the usual ways) and I woke up feeling the bulge of his cock pressing and gently rubbing against my ass cheeks. Mike wasn’t fully awake and we started off nice and gently, his cock moved from rubbing against my cheeks to sliding between my legs and then slipping into me and slowly fucking my cunt. We managed to do things like this for a while before letting things get more heated, but eventually enough was enough and Mile rolled me over onto my front (while staying buried inside me) and started to use harder and faster strokes. He then lay on top of me and reached under to play with my clit while whispering in my ear how I was his for the day and he was going to make me cum over and over and use me as he saw fit.

He carried on playing with my clit and fucking me until I came, them pumped into me a bit more, pulled out, turned me over and pushed back into me. We kissed quite forcefully and he told me that he didn’t want to spoil my taste, pulled out of me again and rubbed his cock as he came over my front. As it was our first fuck of the day, he produced a reasonable amount of cum and it splattered up as far as the underside of my breasts. Most of it landed on my stomach and when Mike rubbed it in to my body, he almost rubbed it over my cunt before remembering that the whole point was to leave me unpolluted so he could taste me later.

He debated going down on me straight away, but as we had plenty of time, we decided that we may as well get breakfast out of the way and get some energy. Mike considered eating his yoghurt out of my pussy, but thought that having already restrained himself from cumming in me, he would wait and eat me properly. I didn’t escape entirely though and while clearing up, he came up behind me and started to rub a banana over my pussy. After he’d done this for a little while, my pussy began to make little slurping noises and I felt quite wet. He worked the end of the banana into me and slowly fucked me with it before getting me to turn around and lean back against the counter. He then knelt in front of me, discarded the banana and proceeded to lick and suck my whole cunt. His mouth and tongue stayed in contact with me until I came (although he moved around a bit and by the time I actually came, he had licked everywhere including my lips, clit and as far inside as he could reach.

We returned to bed and rested for a while and I called Sue to wish her Happy Easter. I had intended to only speak to her briefly and then chat with Mum, but things took a slightly different turn. She was still in bed and I contest that Mike started rubbing against me, but he says that I was the one who initiated things and reached down to stroke his cock. Whoever started it, we ended up playing with each other as we chatted to Sue and she eventually realised what we were doing. I know it was a bit naughty, but she hadn’t seen Ryan for a few days and was feeling horny, so she ended up playing with herself and we had a proper phone sex session.

Mike fucked me and we both described what we were doing to Sue, who is turn fingered herself and described it to us. As we carried on, things progressed a bit further and Mike and Sue started fucking each other (in an imaginary way). We were going quite well when Sue suddenly let out a yelp and told someone to get out – we paused and found out a few seconds later that Mum had just walked in on her. Mum had realised fairly quickly what Sue was up to and had apologised and left so Sue isn’t sure if she even saw anything (but she definitely heard). After a couple of minutes, we convinced her to resume things and we carried on until we had all cum (Mike came over me and I narrated it so Sue could imagine that it was her he was spraying his cum over).

Sue realised that while it was unlikely, there was a small chance that Ryan might find out about Mum walking in on her playing with herself and he would wonder who she had been talking to. Despite the impression I may have given on here, Sue is quite a careful girl and so she ended up calling him and having another session with him. She did actually masturbate again and didn’t just pretend, but she did pretend that Mum walked in on them so they were interrupted, before she carried on again and they both came.

Meanwhile, Mike and I stayed in bed for a while and then showered, during which, Mike offered to shave me. I’d shaved on the Thursday night before visiting Jen and only had a small amount of stubble so it didn’t take long, but he was very thorough and made sure he got every last bit. I was subjected to the usual tongue test once he’d finished, but he didn’t make me cum – at least not with his tongue. To make sure that I was completely clean, he used the shower on me and I had to sit with my legs spread and pull my pussy lips open. Mike helped with this and between us we made sure my clit was completely exposed. Mike had the shower on pulse setting and the temperature turned up (not so it was too hot, but it certainly felt very warm) and my clit was subjected to the constant drumming of the water as it pulsed onto me.

I kept my eyes closed for most of the time and concentrated on what I could feel the water doing to me. Mike encouraged me to be vocal so I told him what I could feel and as my orgasm approached, I spent more time moaning and just saying how good it felt. The nice thing about cumming like this is the slow, steady build up – which can be a little frustrating, but by the time you actually cum, you really want it. I had been jerking my hips at the water, trying to hump it (handy tip – this doesn’t have much of an effect), but Mike said that it was enjoyable watching me and knowing I was so turned on. As I got close, Mike told me to let go properly when I came and to pee – I was a bit surprised by this as it is usually Jen who wants me to do this, but I was feeling too horny to care (and it does actually feel quite good), so I told him I would and as my orgasm hit, I pushed as hard as I could and pretty much emptied myself.

I came pretty hard – especially as it was my third cum of the morning (in only a couple of hours). I have to admit that I now understand why Jen likes peeing while cumming – I may not be as much into watersports as she is, but it certainly feels nice. After ensuring I was thoroughly rinsed, Mike kitty kissed me for a few minutes. We then returned to bed to relax but I soon ended up with Mike spooning inside me – not fucking, but just slowly sliding in and out of me. I described my weekend to him in more detail and he kept speeding up his movements and then consciously slowing them down again. Mike was jealous that I’d gotten to play with Emily and Sara, but he’d had them to himself (well, mostly Emily) before and we were seeing them again soon so he didn’t mind too much. I did tease him quite a bit though and squeezed myself as hard as I could around his cock while I described how I had enjoyed tasting Emily’s sweet juices and loved the feeling of Sara’s soft, squishy lips as I’d eaten her. I nearly got him to lose control, but he managed to hold back. I told him that I wanted him to cum inside me and he suggested we get some lunch, then he would give me what I wanted and we could head out for a walk.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!

    Parents walking in on you when you're getting down to business! Classic! Anyone who's experienced or hear of someone who's experienced this has learned the golden rule: LOCK THE DOOR!

    Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum rarely comes up to our side of the house - and our bedroom doors don't have locks on them. I think Sue will be more careful while she is living at home though!

    ReplyDelete