Saturday, 7 July 2012

A Weekend of Many Pussies (and a cock) - Part 4

I'm heading off on holiday for a week on Monday so I don't know if I'll be able to reply to any comments. This time we're going with Jen's friends, so it should be a bit more 'interesting' than the trips with my friends... Back to Easter weekend.

As much as I like having cum inside me, I like having it drip out of me while I walk even more so I agreed and we made a quick lunch. I had a couple of cherry tomatoes popped inside me and Mike sucked them out, then carried on eating me. I thought he was just going to tease me, but he made me cum again and then got me to turn over so I was lying face down on the table and he slid into me again and fucked me. He stopped before he came and we got ready to head out – it wasn’t overly warm so I got away with wearing my long coat, which in turn allowed me to dress up underneath it. I was initially going to go with one of my standard schoolgirl outfits, but decided that we may as well do things properly and put on my Japanese schoolgirl costume. I tied my hair back into a ponytail with a dark blue ribbon and went with long white socks, but skipped the panties. Mike approved of the look and just before we went out, I knelt in front of him, undid his jeans and sucked him. He said it was very tempting to cum over my face and uniform, but we stuck to the original plan and as he got close to cumming, I stood up, leant forwards against the wall and presented myself to him. He eagerly pushed into me and pumped away, then reached around and started to rub my clit. He told me that I wasn’t going to get to cum, so I could enjoy the cum dripping out of me while in a state of arousal and I liked the idea of that. I pushed back against him and kept telling him to empty everything he had into me and as he came, he pushed all the way in and I tried to suck him in even further (I know it didn’t get him any deeper, but he enjoyed the feeling). We quickly put our coats on and went out – I only made it to the top of the steps outside the door before I felt his cum start to leak out and as we walked, my pussy steadily dripped and my legs ended up rather wet. It felt like he’d cum a fair amount, but there were too many people around to open my coat and check.

We ended up wandering right into town and Mike said he had an idea – I was to be treated to some new sexy underwear. Now I usually don’t wear underwear (well bras, but not panties), but it’s always good to have something nice for special occasions. Some of the shops were closed as it was a bank holiday, but we found a few to look round. It was made more difficult by me not being able to easily hold the underwear against me as I wasn’t sure if the assistants would approve of my clothing so I kept my coat shut. We found a couple of nice things and on the way home noticed that one of our ‘regular’ sex shops was open, so stopped off to have a look around.

This place has a fairly good selection of clothing – not just the usual PVC sex clothes (which really annoys me – I’m all for dressing up in various costumes, but not everyone has a PVC/rubber fetish – I’d quite happily dress up as a nurse if the outfit was made of cotton). Anyway, it at least gave me a chance to take my coat off – there was nobody else in the shop (which was a bit of a shame as I’d been hoping for a chance to flash someone) but the owner at least appreciated my outfit. We looked through the underwear and chose a couple of sets for Jen – mostly for her to wear on holiday. A nice little black set with split-crotch panties and a much cuter white set that would technically cover her, but wouldn’t hide too much. While I purchased them and chatted with the owner, Mike stood beside me and slid his hand under my skirt, between my ass cheeks and played with my pussy. I don’t think the owner could see what Mike was doing but Mike didn’t get enough time to do much anyway.

We stopped for a coffee and then walked by the river, which gave me a chance to stand against the fence with one foot up on the railings, exposing my damp pussy to the cold air and anyone on the other side who happened to have a telescope. We couldn’t find anywhere suitable to do anything more and we were beginning to get a bit cold anyway so headed back home. As soon as we were indoors, Mike pushed me up against the wall, knelt in front of me and started to eat me. All of his cum had dripped out long before and he said that I mostly tasted of me. He ate me until I was close to cumming and the whole time the front door was open (or at least ajar). We only closed it properly when we moved into the bedroom and I pushed Mike down onto the bed. We quickly pulled his jeans down and I mounted him, then rode his cock while he played with my clit and massaged my breasts through my top. I wanted him to cum again but he said he would rather wait and recharge, in the hope of being able to cum properly again – I was too close to cumming to really worry or argue, so just carried on until my orgasm started to build and then hit me.

Mike wasn’t through with me yet though and as I came, he pulled me down on top of him and pumped away inside me. He was hoping that I would cum again fairly quickly, but after a few minutes it was obvious that it wasn’t going to happen and Mike said that my cunt felt too good for him to keep going like that for much longer without him cumming. I told him that he could cum in me as much or as little as he wanted and described how my cunt would eagerly swallow his cum and I think I tempted him, but in the end he stuck to his guns and said that he hoped if he waited until later, he would actually produce a reasonable volume of cum again. I didn’t let him get away entirely though and after dismounting him, I thoroughly licked, kissed and sucked his cock until it was clean of my juices.

We gave Jen a call and detailed what we’d been up to – she complained that we were teasing her but Mike just retorted with her having had me for the weekend and said that she was perfectly able to make herself cum as much as she wanted (he actually said that she could fuck herself, but Jen knew he meant it in the nice way). Mike tried to convince Jen to come to the sex party, but if she hadn’t been tempted by Emily’s pussy, then I knew he was likely to fail (he did). We arranged to chat again later on and have a little play, then Mike and I dozed for a while with him inside me (the advantage of him not having cum).

He was soft by the time we woke up, but a little grinding of my ass against him soon remedied this. He slipped back into me and we gently fucked for a while – not trying to cum, just enjoying the friction. I went over some of the weekend again for him, in detail and we nearly started to do things properly, but took a break for dinner (we’ve found that interrupted sex almost always leads to better orgasms). I didn’t escape the food play this time and Mike ate ice cream off and out of my pussy. I love the contrast between the freezing cold and the heat of his tongue. He hadn’t intended to make me cum (so I would put on a better show for Jen), but got carried away and (thankfully) decided to keep going when it was obvious that I was really close. I came and he carried on eating and I sort of came a second time (it wasn’t at all strong, but I’m pretty sure it counts as an orgasm).

Once I’d caught my breath, I wanted to repay Mike. We know from experience that heating ice cream off his cock is somewhat messier (it’s not exactly designed to hold things) so we headed into the shower (with the shower off) and I spooned small amounts of ice cream onto his cock, let it drip down and then sucked him clean. Near the end I took a big mouthful of ice cream and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. Mike said that I was freezing his cock off, but I have to put up with it so I kept my mouth wrapped around him as the ice cream slowly melted and dribbled out, running down over his balls. When I released him, he pulled me up and pushed into me and I could feel how cold his cock was, but it quickly warmed up after just a few strokes in me. We then showered each other clean using the pulse setting and took turns getting each other close to cumming a couple of times before drying off and heading back to the bedroom.

I texted Jen to tell her we would call in a short while and to prepare herself and after getting things ready for work the following day and putting my Japanese outfit back on, we settled down on the bed, positioned the laptop and called Jen. I told her that we would make up for her having spent the day alone and instructed her to get a selection of toys out of her drawer. I then sat with my legs spread and Mike toyed with my clit, using his fingers and an ice cube. Jen joined in and started to play with herself and Mike and I both watched as she pushed her fingers into herself and then sucked them clean while asking if we would like to taste her.

I got Jen to attach her nipple vibes and then use a dildo on herself along with a vibe on her clit. While she did this, I mounted Mike and started to ride him, trying to make sure that we were well positioned to allow her to see what we were doing as well as being able to watch her (this isn’t actually that easy to do). We fucked and put on a show for Jen, then concentrated on watching her and gently toyed with each other – we kept going for about half an hour without anyone cumming but we were all obviously fairly turned on by this point and so we decided that we had played around enough and it was time to finish things off. Mike and I went first so we could enjoy ourselves and not have to pay too much attention to what Jen was doing – although we got her to carry on teasing herself. We finished off with good old doggy style, my skirt flipped up over my ass and Mike kneeling behind me sliding in and out while I rubbed a vibe over my clit.

I came and Mike came fairly soon after, then pulled out to let Jen watch his cum drip out of me. Only a small amount dripped out, but Mike was pleased enough as he usually doesn’t produce much at all by the third cum in a day. I got Jen to describe how she would lick me clean and sat with my lips spread while we watched her use a vibe in her cunt and pull on one of her breasts (she’d removed one of the clamps). As she got close to cumming, Mike described to her how he had done as she’d asked and got me to pee in the shower as I came (and I then understood why he’d asked me to do it). Jen ended up using a heel to keep the vibe pressed inside her and rapidly frigging her clit until she came. She said that it had been a pretty good orgasm and Mike suggested that she stay naked for the rest of the evening – even if Lucy came back. Jen agreed to this, but said that she would tell Lucy she was only doing it as she’d been told to. I was fine with that, but I know that we’ve used Lucy in our fantasies enough times that Jen would jump at the chance of fucking her just as much as Mike or I would.

We chatted a while longer and Mike got Jen to tell him what her favourite parts of the weekend had been (unsurprisingly, Emily’s pussy featured quite highly in this). Mike didn’t think he could cum again, but I toyed with his cock anyway. While Jen described our adventures to him, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked until he was nice and hard again (I love the feeling of a cock swelling up and getting hard in my mouth). He still didn’t think he could cum, but was willing to try spooning with me and we got a good rhythm going and encouraged Jen to join in and play with herself again. Mike pulled my top leg up so Jen could see everything and when it became obvious that I wanted to cum, he started to play with my clit as well. He was still adamant that he couldn’t cum again, but to make up for it, he said that he would keep pace with Jen and try to get us to cum together.

This of course meant that we each had to keep saying how close we were and what we could feel. As we got closer and Jen’s mewing became more prominent, I ‘translated’ for Mike and told him when to speed up or slow down (I do have significantly more experience of her cumming than he does after all). I got Jen to keep herself just on the verge of cumming until I was ready and then told her to go for it. For an effort over Skype, we did pretty well and came virtually at the same time. Mike told Jen to keep going and he pumped into me hard while playing with my clit and kissing the back and side of my neck (which is nowhere near as sensitive as the front, but still feels quite sensual).

Jen looked pretty work out by the time we finished, but promised to stay naked until the following morning and even agreed to breakfast in the nude (as I know all too well, it is very easy to get someone to agree to something when they’re in the post-orgasmic glow). We hung up the call with Mike still buried in me but I pulled myself off his cock so we could go and get ready for bed properly. As soon as we were back in bed, he rubbed up against my ass and slipped back into my cunt – I asked if he wanted to cum again after all, but he said that he would wait until the morning. On the plus side, it meant that I was treated to having him gently moving inside me while we lay and chatted about things. From time to time the gentle movement became not-so gentle and we had four or five brief mini-fucks (no cumming) before we eventually drifted off to sleep. Mike fell asleep first (unusually) and I concentrated on squeezing myself around his cock – mostly for practice, but it seemed to help keep him hard even though he was asleep. He eventually started to go soft and I kept myself pressed back against him so he was still inside me, but once he was soft, I couldn’t get him hard again and he slipped out while I was drifting off to sleep.

He made up for having forsaken his chance to cum the next morning and our pre-work fuck was quite energetic. On the way to work, I gave Jen a call to see if she had kept her promise and she was indeed still naked while eating breakfast with Lucy (either that, or she’d got Lucy to lie for her). I considered trying to get her to play with herself but there were too many people around me to have a proper conversation with her and tell her what to do – I was impressed though that she had done as asked and was now comfortable enough being completely naked around Lucy (and Lucy seemed to be comfortable with Jen being naked). I spent the rest of the journey imagining Jen and Lucy making out on the kitchen table and by the time I got to work I felt nice and moist. I didn’t have time to take care of myself straight away as I had to meet with people, but managed to get a quick session in just before lunch and felt much more relaxed afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Andi,
    You need to develop code words so you can talk of such things in the open with nobody around. If you're really good with the selection it can be really dirty and sound really normal at the same time. Nobody thinks twice when it's 8AM and you're on the phone telling someone to 'put the danish in the bag and just come already' (put the vibe in the pussy and cum). 'bag' or 'basket' or whatever is a good code word for pussy as it's REALLY normal in everyday conversation and you can put all sorts of things in both.

    Some of the dirtiest phone calls can happen right in the middle of the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, we could certainly do that, but I find it much more exciting to try to have 'proper' conversations as much as possible. We have a few phrases we use and find that you can often get away with saying things fairly openly if you avoid just a few words.

    ReplyDelete