Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Two Cocks - Two Cunts - Part 1

In the middle of May I went down to see Jen by myself. She was in the middle of her exams so we had a very quiet weekend. Unfortunately Lis was away at a conference so Lucy didn’t have anyone to help her relax (sexually or emotionally) and while I would have loved to help out (with both), the best I could do was to let her curl up against me (with Jen on my other side).

We did our usual breakfast in bed, with Jen and I naked but Lucy had a PJs on (as Lis hadn’t been there to remove them). We had decided not to be as sexual in front of Lucy, but before we finished breakfast Jen asked Lucy if she minded if I came and Lucy said I could go ahead if I wanted. She knows me well enough to know that there are very few times I don’t want to cum and so Jen fetched Lucy’s vibe and told me to put on a long display while they finished their breakfast. Lucy didn’t comment on me using her vibe so I just lay back, spread my legs and slowly ran it up and down my lips before working it into me and pushing it as deep inside as I (comfortably) could. I used a few positions – on my back, kneeling up and riding up and down on the vibe, on all fours pushing it into me from between my legs and finally on my back again, but using my heel to hold the vibe in while I used a hand on my clit and my other hand on my neck and breasts. This position felt really nice (and the fact I’d spent so long on things with Jen and Lucy watching probably helped). I had a nice long deep orgasm – not too strong, but certainly very pleasant and satisfying.

I hadn’t been paying any attention to my audience, but was pleased to find out that Jen had been gently masturbating herself while sitting next to Lucy. I would have been even more pleased if Lucy had played with herself as well, but I liked the fact that Jen was now open enough to stroke herself with Lucy watching (and without me asking/instructing her to do so). She hadn’t made herself cum, and when I had finished, she told me that we should head back into her room (which is where I found out she had been masturbating) and she wanted me to take care of her. As a reward, I ate her as she sat over my face, then kitty kissed her after she’d cum and then ate her until she came a second time.

They had agreed to take a little break from work and after a quiet morning, we went out into town for lunch (and met up with a few other people). Julia quietly told me that Mel had relented a bit on not wanting her to do things with other people and that we could have a chance to play if we wanted (I refer you to the previous statement about it being rare for me not to want to cum). It was easy enough to ditch Lucy as she had been cooped up revising for weeks (as had Jen) so she was glad to get a chance to just wander, meanwhile, Jen, Julia, Mel, Simon, Ethan and I went back to Julia’s place to have some fun.

On the way back I asked Mel what she had in mind and she said that she didn’t have anything specific in mind so we could just take things as they came (pun intended). I was glad that I was getting a chance to do things with Julia again as I had missed her enthusiasm since Mel had started to get jealous and I surreptitiously told Jen that we should make sure Mel got lots of attention so she didn’t feel left out. When we got to Julia’s place, the guys were reminded that they had to use condoms but they didn’t mind this and as soon as we got into Julia’s room, I started to slowly undress her and tease the guys as her naked body appeared. I thoroughly caressed her breasts, stomach, legs ass and pussy and together we moved over to Jen and repeated the scene with her.

Once Jen was naked, Jules knelt down and briefly licked her so I did the same and then had a quick taste of Jules. The two of them then undressed me and the guys were allowed to fondle my breasts as the girls fingered me. The three of us then turned on Mel and she didn’t resist as we removed her clothes (much more quickly than we’d been doing up until that point) and then fingered and caressed her together. I assumed we had teased the guys enough and suggested that Julia help to get them ready for action. They didn’t need any help getting undressed and when I looked over just a minute later, she already had condoms on them and was stroking and sucking them both.

I didn’t want to miss out so I told Mel that I would leave her in Jen’s capable hands and crawled over to Julia and the guys. I took Simon’s cock and started to suck it (Julia had Ethan’s in her mouth) and we then kissed each other around their cocks in turn. We ended up kneeling on Julia’s bed and the guys fucked us, switching places from time to time. We asked them to compare how we felt but didn’t get much useful feedback other than we both felt fucking good. I thought we should go for a more integrated approach and called Mel and Jen over. We couldn’t all fit on the bed so Julia, Simon and Jen took the floor (Jules eating Jen while being fucked by Simon) and I stayed on the bed, sandwiched between Mel and Ethan. I worked quite hard on Mel to make sure she came, but she was relatively far along anyway and came much faster than I had anticipated. I kitty kissed her for a while but when I tried to eat her properly again she said she wasn’t ready to cum yet and moved round beside me so she could reach under and play with my pussy and Ethan’s cock.

This felt much better than just being fucked and I told them both to carry on like that so I could cum. They did as I asked but Julia still came before I did and Simon came shortly after. I was fucked and rubbed to a nice orgasm and when Ethan pulled out of me, Simon asked to suck him clean (at first with the condom on and then he pulled it off and took Ethan’s bare cock in his mouth. Despite all my ‘adventures’, I still haven’t watched many men sucking each other off, but they were still ‘experimenting’ so I wasn’t sure they would have appreciated me kneeling beside them and taking notes (although I did make a note not to kiss him).

We took a little break but Julia soon told the guys that they had better be ready for more as she was expecting more than just one fuck out of them (you can probably see why I like her). It didn’t take a lot to get them hard again and we soon had them back on the bed with them swapping between Julia and me. We were on our backs this time so Jen and Mel could sit over us (I had Jen). I didn’t get to see the fact that Mel interrupted whoever was fucking Julia a couple of times and got them to pull out so she could suck him. If I’d known this at the time, the next part would have made more sense to me as Mel told us to assume a new position and Julia, Mel and I had to turn over so the three of us were presenting ourselves to the guys, who then got to give each one of us a fucking in turn. Jen wasn’t entirely left out as whoever wasn’t being serviced at the time was put in charge of playing with her using some of Julia’s toys.

As it seemed like we were taking more time with this round (and I didn’t know if the guys would be able to get it up again after they came a second time), I wanted to take the opportunity to try something. We pulled the duvet onto the floor and I got Mel to lie on her side with Ethan spooning behind her. I lay beside her in a 69 position and got Simon to spoon with me and we then edged closer together so we could 69. It wasn’t the easiest position as our heads got in the way of the guys fucking the other person, but we managed for a while to lick each other as we were fucked and it felt pretty good. I let Julia switch places with me so she could try and then I switched with Mel (just for completeness) and had another quick round.

Jen had been neglected for a while so we spent a while playing with her – we took turns eating her, playing with her breasts and offering ourselves for her to eat. We also let the guys slide into us while we did this and occasionally sucked each other’s juices off their cocks. All in all, we actually kept things going for quite a while before we started to get impatient and decided that it was time to cum again. Jen said that she would wait to cum and we could use her to help try to get the guys aroused and she sat out while Mel, Julia and I were fucked (round robin style again). Mel wasn’t too bothered about them actually cumming in her and said that they could cum in Jules and me (okay, not actually cumming in, but cumming while inside) so as they got closer, they concentrated on Jules and me and we decided that Simon should take me this time and Ethan have Julia so we finished off like this and then (after a quick breather) turned on Mel and Jen to help them out.

We used a couple more of Julia’s toys (she also had a good variety of things to make girls cum) and I was impressed at how neither Jen nor Mel seemed at all bothered about the guys seeing them being fucked and I wondered how much more fun we could have had if Jen had decided to do things like this earlier on (but I understand – I am still quite reserved around most of my friends and can only be so uninhibited at Jen’s place as I don’t see them most of the time). We played with them until they had both cum (and even made Mel cum with me eating her and Julia fingering her ass). Once we had finished, I took Julia aside and told her that I had one more thing I wanted to try and gave her the details. She agreed that it sounded like fun and we came up with a plan to get the guys ready.

It wasn’t too difficult to get them hard again (or at least hard enough to get condoms on) and Julia and I then took them in our mouths and sucked as hard and fast as we could. They complained that we were being too forceful and the sensation was too strong but we told them that they had to see how long they could take it and carried on. We gave them a good sucking and wanking and then told them that their next task was for both of them to fuck me at the same time. I didn’t want one in front and one in back this time though, I wanted them to both fuck my cunt at the same time. Fortunately, they seemed more than happy to try this and Simon lay on the edge of the bed so I could climb over him. Ethan moved up behind me and I felt him trying to press into me, but we didn’t have too much success. (He made it partway in but had to move and ended up slipping out).

Julia suggested that some lube might help so we decoupled and I let her apply a generous amount to my pussy and then to the guys’ cocks. Jen suggested that it might also help if I was stretched a little bit and she pushed a few fingers into me and then added a fourth. It was obvious that she was going to try and fist me so I suggested that she may as well take care of Julia at the same time so we were both ready for they guys. Jen really liked this idea and Julia was coaxed up onto the bed beside me. Jen dumped a good glow of lube onto Julia’s cunt and pushed it inside her and then added four fingers. She pushed her other hand back into me and worked on us both at the same time until her hands were covered in the lube. She then said that she would add her thumb in and I felt myself being stretched as she pushed her whole hand into me. It wasn’t as painful/unpleasant as it had been before (and I knew it was for a good cause) and within a minute Jen had her hands completely inside both Julia and me.

I didn’t want to be stretched too much so I got Jen to pull her hand out and told Simon to get back on the bed. I quickly mounted him and Simon moved up behind me once more. Julia helped to guide him in and he made it fairly easily this time. They couldn’t get really deep into me, but they were far enough in that I could enjoy the feeling and once we’d all got used to it, I got them to move a bit. They fucked me with opposing movements and really seemed to like the way my cunt pressed their cocks together (I can’t see Mike going for this – unfortunately). I got them to try and push in and out at the same time, which also felt nice, but they clearly didn’t enjoy it as much so I let them revert to sliding back and forth against each other.

2 comments:

  1. Should the heading not be two cocks and four cunts?
    Cocks:- Simon and Ethan
    Cunts:- Andi, Jen, Julia and Mel
    (I know only 3 got stuffed with cock, but 4 were involved at some point)

    Rustyboy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably right (and that would have made a better title) but I was thinking of the DP sessions when I came up with it.

    Got to go now - Emily is wondering what I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete