Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Fucking gay guys

The weather was quite good on the following Monday and Tuesday (the last week of May) and Mike and I took advantage of this and had some more outdoors fun. On the Monday, we went back to the trees between the roads for one of the days and basically repeated what we’d done the previous week (not exactly the same, but fingering, fucking and sucking) and tried out a new place on Tuesday. This place was a bit further out of town and we packed a picnic dinner, caught a train and went for a little walk. We ate before we started to play – or rather we started to eat and then started to play with some of the food. We couldn’t do anything too messy as we had to catch the train back home, but I had a peeled carrot used in me before we ate it and this was followed by half a cucumber (which we couldn’t eat as we’d forgotten to bring a knife to cut it up). Mike dribbled a little yoghurt onto my cunt and licked me clean and then dipped his cock in it so I could suck him clean before we moved on to other things. Mike fucked me until I came, then (after a quick break) he ate me to another orgasm and then (without a break) he fucked me again. My third orgasm felt very strange. It was more like a throbbing sensation (but a really nice one) and my legs felt very weak (I was kneeling on all fours with Mike behind me) and as soon as he came I needed to lie down. My legs felt quite shaky for the walk back to the train but I had recovered by the time we arrived home.

The weather for the rest of the week wasn’t as good so we had to satisfy ourselves with indoor fun, but that can be nearly as good – I didn’t have any more strange throbbing orgasms, although Mike tried to repeat it by making me cum three (on Wed) and four (on Thurs) times in a row to see if that could trigger it. On the Friday, I headed down to Jen’s place – which we had to ourselves as Lis and Lucy were away for their half-anniversary.

I didn’t arrive until late on Friday and so went straight to Jen’s place. We took advantage of Lucy being away and decided to sleep in her bed, as well as utilising a couple of her and Lis’ toys to play with. We only had a quick session on the Friday night as I was quite tired, but after a long sleep I felt much better and we made up for it on the Saturday morning… I woke up first (as usually happens) and went down on Jen. We didn’t have any plans so I didn’t bother hurrying things along and I just slowly ate her, occasionally dragging my tongue over her ass and sometimes tickling her thighs to make her squeal. I didn’t try to draw things out too much though and even as she got closer to cumming, I just carried on slowly stimulating her until she finally came.

While Jen recovered, I went and fetched our strap on and fastened it to Lucy’s giant teddy bear. As this sleeps beside her most nights (when Lis isn’t visiting anyway), it has Lucy’s scent on it and I enjoyed putting on a little show for Jen as I mounted and rode it, then lay on top of him and buried my face in his fur while I pumped up and down on the dildo. I imagined I was sharing a double dildo with Lucy and got a good way towards cumming before Jen said that she would help out. I could have easily finished things off by myself, but it is (almost) always better to have someone help you out so I agreed and turned over onto my back. I kept a hold of the teddy and Jen pumped its hips back and forth, so now I was being fucked by the bear. I ended up wrapping my legs around it, but still leaving enough room for Jen to move him and I reached down to play with my clit. As my orgasm approached, I eased back on my clit and told Jen I just wanted to be fucked to orgasm so she picked up the pace slightly and pumped the vibe harder into me. It took another couple of minutes, but we achieved it and I came with just the vibe pumping into me. It wasn’t the strongest orgasm and I wasn’t as satisfied as I’d hoped I would be, but I promised the bear I would give him another chance later that night and Jen and I went down to get breakfast.

A few people were coming round to half-watch the Jubilee, so I helped Jen tidy up and we headed out to get some snacks and drinks. We had been trying to think of some royalty themed games to liven up the afternoon but had failed miserably – and the fact that the weather was also miserable hadn’t helped. We had an early lunch and people turned up not long after. Not many people were really interested in watching the actual Jubilee, but we had it on while we chatted and (as expected) I was soon encouraged to help entertain people. Julia was still mostly off limits (although she was allowed to help caress me and get me excited) and before I knew it, I was on the sofa with a beer bottle being used to fuck me.

I mentioned that it was unfair if I was the only one on display and Abrahii was encouraged to join in with me. I was quite happy about this and adjusted my position on the sofa so she could climb over my face and I could eat her properly while Jen played with her breasts (Abrahii’s breasts are nowhere near the size of mine, but they are quite firm and Jen likes her dark nipples). I was eating her properly, but I wasn’t trying to make her cum too quickly so I came first. I wanted to be able to see what I was doing so got her to climb off and sit on the sofa so I could kneel and eat her. This was much better as I could now see as well as taste her and I love the sight of her pink inner lips against her dark skin. I buried my tongue in her and once I’d reamed her cunt, I indicated that if anyone wanted to avail themselves of my pussy, then they could do so.

Fortunately we had put on a good enough show that Ashraf was sufficiently excited to get his cock out and (after the application of a condom), slide into me. Everyone has seen him fuck me before, so it wasn’t really anything new, but a few people teased his boyfriend (who is gay) about him wanting to fuck me (Ashraf is bi). While the three of us continued to fuck, a conversation ensued about whether pussy, mouth or ass was better and Ashraf dared Steve (his bf) to try fucking a girl before he passed (or continued to pass) judgement. Given the position I was in, I assumed that I was being offered up and I was more than ready to try to carry the flag for womankind and convince him how good a cunt could feel, but I had jumped the gun a bit and was told to move to the side so Abrahii’s pussy could be offered to Steve.

I had been enjoying eating her, but nonetheless crawled aside and reached over to spread her lips while others goaded him into sampling her. Abrahii didn’t mind at all (I’m beginning to think that she might end up almost as bad a Julia), but I guess it helped that I’d been eating her for quite a while and she was clearly quite aroused anyway. In the end, Steve grudgingly accepted the challenge and Julia helped to put a condom on him (which she later said was just so she could add to the list of cocks she’s handled) and he knelt in front of Abrahii. Once again Julia helped out by rubbing Abrahii and smearing her juices over his cock and then holding Abrahii’s lips open and telling him to go ahead. It was a bit of an anti-climax as he just pushed into her and started fucking her. I still had Ashraf buried in my cunt and reached back to play with my clit. I didn’t have the best view of Steve’s cock sliding into Abrahii, but could see her moving beside me as he moved in and out of her. I told him to pull her legs up against his body, which he did, and he conceded that this made her feel a little tighter, but he still thought ass felt better (or more specifically, a guy’s ass).

I was surprised that he ‘let’ himself be persuaded to finish things off and he picked up speed and gave Abrahii a good fucking. I was also being pounded quite nicely and my clit play had brought me quite close to cumming so I rested my head on the sofa and allowed myself to enjoy the feeling as my orgasm burst out of my pussy and washed through my body. Ashraf hadn’t finished yet and kept going, but this actually felt quite nice and allowed me to still get some stimulation while I looked back at Steve who was getting close. I was told afterwards that Ashraf had reached over and was pushing Steve harder into Abrahii as he came in her. Abrahii had been enjoying the session, but she hadn’t cum (but it was Steve’s first time inside a girl, so it’s not really fair to expect him to know what to do), so as soon as he pulled out, I climbed back between her legs and rapidly ate her. Ashraf finished up in me while I was doing this and I felt him pull out, but I carried on eating Abrahii until she came and then I moved away, leaving her pussy for everyone to see.

We discussed the experience and Steve conceded that technically a pussy could feel quite good, but he still preferred guys. I gently cleaned up his and Ashraf’s cocks with a towel. I told Steve that he should really have a more representative sample to make a judgement so I carried on stroking him until he started to stiffen again and then rolled another condom on. I told him I would be gentle and take good care of him as I mounted him (he was sitting on the floor with his back to a chair) and I slid down his cock in one go. As I rode up and down on his cock, I contracted myself around him as hard as I could and got him to tell me what he could feel. I am apparently not as tight as Abrahii (but she is a good few years younger than I am), but when I contract, I am tighter than she is (who says gay guys are always sensitive and know the right things to say – as a tip, if you have your cock in a girl, it’s probably not good to say another girl is tighter!).

I rode him for a while before dismounting and turning around so he could sit up on the chair and I could face away from him. This allowed me to reach down and fondle his balls and even though he still wasn’t entirely convinced about girls, I managed to get another orgasm out of him and I pressed down hard on his cock, contracting myself as much as I could as he emptied himself into me. I had half hoped that Julia or Abrahii would have come over and licked my clit (and his cock) while we fucked, but I didn’t really need to cum again anyway so I didn’t mind too much. When I dismounted, I was quite impressed at how much he had cum – it wasn’t a huge volume, but given he’d cum only a short while before it wasn’t at all bad. I removed his condom and towelled his cock clean again, congratulating him on being willing to experiment (which is part of what Uni is all about).

The rest of the afternoon was a bit more subdued, despite our little display. I tried to convince Mel to let Julia have a play and in the end I had to promise to get Jen to cum in return for Mel openly fondling Julia. As I’ve said before, Jen has now given up on arguing and didn’t even try to stop me as I pushed her skirt up and slipped a couple of fingers into her. She ended up standing against the wall so I could kneel in front of (or under) her and she lifted a leg up onto my shoulder as I ate her. Jen tasted better than Abrahii (not a lot, but there was something different that I preferred) and it didn’t take too long for her to cum. She was still blushing a bit when we sat down (she’s not completely used to cumming in front of her friends), but we had the distraction of Mel playing with Julia to cover up her embarrassment.

Mel didn’t mess around and simply rubbed Julia’s pussy while they kissed. It was effective and Jules came, but there wasn’t any of the usual playing and teasing. I was allowed to suck Mel’s fingers clean and in return I gave Mel a taste of Jen (from my fingers). When it was time to leave, we did offer Mel and Julia a bed for the night (with the intention of not letting them sleep too much), but they didn’t take us up on the offer. This was the point at which I realised that Mel was really serious about wanting to keep Julia to herself (as I know she wouldn’t usually turn down the chance to get between Jen’s legs), so we let them go and tidied up.

We returned to Lucy’s bed and took turns giving her teddy a good fucking. We decided that it would be more fun for it to do us both at once and took the bold decision to let it eat one of us while the other fucked it (of course, this just involved humping against its face). I say ‘bold decision’ as this is Lucy’s beloved teddy and we knew that we might make a bit of a mess so would have to clean it up, but it seemed like a worthwhile risk. Jen fucked it first and I quite enjoyed the feeling of the fur and the hard nose as I rubbed back and forth over the face and once Jen had cum (and recovered), we swapped places and I fucked myself to an orgasm while Jen creamed over the bear’s face.

We made a bit more of a mess than I thought we would and it took a while to get it clean again (involving use of the shower and a hairdryer in the end). As a reward for having pleasured us, I let the bear spoon with me (with the vibe turned off) while we went to sleep – this involved Jen being on the other side of it to hold him in place, but Jen quite liked curling up against his fur anyway so it worked out pretty good for everyone.

The next morning, I once again ate Jen awake and then had he spoon with bear while I licked her clit. She had a pretty good orgasm and took longer to recover than usual, but I eventually got my turn and got to cum in the same way. We then went down for breakfast and showered together before returning to Lucy’s room and having a final play with Lucy’s toys. Jen and I each put on a pair of Lucy’s panties and fucked in the scissor position, grinding our cunts against each other until both pairs of panties were damp. It took quite a while, but I loved the idea of our juices pressed up against Lucy’s sweet little pussy and soaking into her (not that the panties would still be damp when she put them on, but…).

After finally tidying up, it was nearly time to head off so we went into town first for some lunch and I took the opportunity to sit with my legs spread (not indecently so, but enough to give a view up my skirt to a group of guys who seemed to appreciate the view). I even let them take a couple of pictures, which I think they thought they were doing discreetly, but it was easy to see whenever they pointed a phone in my direction. We gave them a final treat as we prepared to leave and Jen ran her hand right up my thigh as she whispered in my ear, asking if I wanted them to lay me on a table and fuck me in turn. I thought this was rather unfair of her as I ended up feeling rather horny as we headed to the airport, but fortunately our usual toilets were vacant and Jen helped me recover from my problem. As a thank you, I played with her as she sat on the toilet and she peed her way through her orgasm. I wiped my hand dry on her legs but wouldn’t let her dry her pussy (she quite likes this) and I then headed to security (where I was once again searched, but the girl didn’t check too far up under my skirt).

Mike was waiting for me at the airport and I quietly told him some of what we’d gotten up to. Even though it had been a fairly quiet weekend, he liked the idea of me being fucked by two guys in a row (as well as Lucy’s bear) and as soon as we got home, I was dragged into the bedroom and he gave me a good fucking from behind while getting me to describe things in more detail. He pulled me back against his cock harder and harder and when he came he was pressed as tight against my ass as he could. He emptied a good amount of cum into me and I stood up while covering my pussy and then stood with my legs together so I could enjoy the feeling of his cum leaking out of me and running down my legs. I was kind enough to suck his cock clean, on the condition that he ate me later on – and he kept up his end of the bargain before we had a final spoon for the night and added a little more cum to my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment