Sunday, 11 November 2012

Formalising the threesome

Mike here. Andi and Jen have been away for the weekend for Julia’s bachelorette party. They should be arriving home anytime now and Andi has promised to make up for leaving me alone. I’ve spent the past few hours teasing myself so I can give her a decent load of cum but I hope to hold out for a while and reacquaint her with my cock. This entry is about her and Jen’s wedding…
--

As I’ve said before I’m not going to give all the details of the ‘wedding’ ceremony that Jen and I had, but I’ll write about some of the events as a few people have asked what happened. We hired a country house for the event – it was somewhere Jen used to visit as a child so meant something to her and had the ceremony in the gardens. Most people had arrived the previous day or so and a few of us met up (in two separate groups so Jen and I didn’t see each other) on the night before the ceremony.

I spent the night with Mike, but he had promised Jen that he wouldn’t fuck me. During the evening, we had promised Sue (and Ryan) that we would send a girl to see them later on and Mike had separately told Sue that the girl would have a bonus present for her. Technically we kept the promise that Mike wouldn’t fuck me as Abrahii came along to our room and I watched her and Mike have a decent fuck while I played with myself. Mike made her cum a couple of times and then emptied himself into her before sending her off to Sue’s room. When Abrahii arrived, she whispered to Sue that she had a load of Mike’s cum inside her (or at least whatever hadn’t leaked out) and Sue suggested that they start off with Ryan fucking her (Sue) while Abrahii sat over her face and Sue ate her (and ate Mike’s cum out of her).

Naturally, Abrahii wanted to eat Sue and once Ryan had finished fucking her, Abrahii 69ed with Sue. She also wanted Ryan’s cock and he was quite happy to have another pussy to fuck so once it had been coaxed back to life, she mounted him and rode him. She convinced Sue to climb over his face so she could cum again and once she had fucked him to orgasm she left them and returned to her own room – with Ryan’s cum dripping out of her pussy in place of Mike’s.

The next morning, there was the usual rush to get everything organised. We had settled on just having Lis and Lucy as our head bridesmaids (we had one each). We hadn’t gone for full wedding dresses (partly due to cost but mostly as it wasn’t an actual wedding), but were both wearing white. Lis helped me get ready and in order to make sure I was perfectly smooth for my night of passion with Jen, Lis shaved me. She spent a while doing this and was very thorough, making sure she got every single hair. Mike was on hand to help out (as he’s more experienced at shaving pussy than Lis), but mostly let Lis work on it. He did give me the usual tongue test to check how smooth I was and Lis decided that as it was a part of my wedding preparation, she should do an additional check to make sure. Mike had been quite well behaved and had only licked around my outer lips – Lis wasn’t quite as well behaved and her tongue slipped onto my inner lips a couple of times, but she was at least restrained enough to stop before anything more happened. Mike told Lis that if she wanted to lick anything, he was sure he could find something to occupy her, but we didn’t have time to play around (and as much as Mike enjoyed grinding against Lis on holiday, I seriously doubt she would have sucked his cock).

Unfortunately for Jen, Lucy is still a lot more reserved then Lis (or just better behaved) so she didn’t get shaved or licked, but Jen did help her to get ready. At the ceremony itself, Mike gave me away and Jen’s father gave her away and we pledged our love to each other and promised to spend our lives together. Our vows were fundamentally the same as an actual wedding (just without the forsaking all others part) and unfortunately wasn’t a legally binding event, but it fulfilled the purpose we wanted by doing this in front of family and friends. Jen has taken my maiden name (which I still use for publications) – we discussed this quite a bit beforehand and thought this was the best compromise (short of Mike, Jen and I all changing our names by deed poll, which we also considered quite seriously).

I had promised Julia and Mel that they could have Sue that night (assuming she and Ryan agreed – which they did), but Mel wasn’t quite as discreet as she should have been. I don’t think many people noticed (I didn’t, but I was busy trying to talk to everyone, thank them for coming, thank them for their gifts… and only found out later), but Lis did and mentioned it to Mike. He tried to downplay it and just said that Mel obviously liked the idea of sleeping with sisters and then went to tell Mel to be more subtle. After the party, Ryan got to fuck Julia and she and Mel got to do things with Sue in an all-girl threesome. Ryan tried to fuck Mel but the most she would do was suck him off and spit his cum onto Sue’s breasts before licking them ‘clean’ (mostly just licking them from Sue’s description).

Mike didn’t fare quite as well. He’d enjoyed the party and had spent time with Emily and Sara, but they had to leave early as they weren’t staying at the house. As the ‘best man’ he ended up getting the bridesmaids (as per tradition). Unfortunately he didn’t get them in the way he would have liked, but did stay up late with Lucy and Lis chatting and had Lucy fall asleep against him. He got to help her back up to her room and get her into bed (although he wasn’t allowed to undress her) and stayed up chatting with Lis for a while longer. They quietly discussed some of the things that had happened on the holiday (Mike told her that he knew about Lis and me getting a bit carried away) and Mike thanked her once again for grinding against him up on the roof.

As he was leaving, he reminded Lis to feed Lucy some water and she ended up feeling sorry for him having to go back to his room all alone. As a consolation prize, she slipped her panties off and handed them to him (she knows how much he enjoys using them to masturbate) and told him to return them in the morning. Unfortunately Lis still had her long dress on so he didn’t get to see anything when she slid them down her legs, but he still appreciated the gesture and made good use of them both when he got back to his room and the next morning. When he handed them back, they were distinctly damp and Lis pocketed them. Only later did he realise that he should have asked Lis to pull Lucy’s panties off so he could have used them as well (and he’s been kicking himself for the missed opportunity ever since).

Jen and I only had a simple session that night as we were very tired, but we got breakfast in bed the following morning and had a much longer, very gentle session before we got ready and headed down to thank people for coming (again) and say goodbye. We had a 5 night honeymoon booked and spent the time doing very little other than lazing around, splashing in the sea and (of course) having sex. We used room service to get strawberries in chocolate sauce a couple of times and used them appropriately (very messy, but good fun – tasty too!). We also got up early one morning and had a session on the beach before others arrived. We had our swimsuits on, lay beside each other and kissed while we fingered and frigged each other. We also came in the sea a couple of times (while there were other people around), but it was much more subdued than many of the things we’d been doing in recent months.

While we’d been away, Mike had finished decorating the main bedroom for Jen and I and on our return, we unveiled it to her as a surprise. She was very grateful for the fact that she had the large bedroom and loved the sex-toy cupboard that we (mostly Mike) had created. Our plan was still that I will spend nights with them in turn, but I’ll write a bit more about that in the next entry.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's well after the event, but congratulations to you and Jen and your "wedding".

    I look forward to hearing more about life in your new household.

    Rustyboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - we're all getting on well and enjoying life together quite a bit. Mike has yet to fuck or eat Jen, but he seems to be enjoying the teasing...

    ReplyDelete