Tuesday, 19 February 2013

The Surprise Threesome - Part 1

The last weekend in November, we finally got another visit from Vicky. Mike had been looking forward to spending time with her and Jen had been looking forward to spending time with her breasts so I let the two of them have the first session with her. Jen went down on Vicky first and Mike then wanted to cum in her, but he knew that I wanted to be able to taste her unpolluted cunt. So while Jen would have probably done a fairly good job at eating Vicky clean, Mike settled for fucking her (Vicky) until she came and then tit fucking her, emptying his load over her face and breasts.

Jen eagerly licked Vicky’s breasts clean and without giving her a chance to recover, I mounted her face and told her it was my turn. I was quite turned on (having watching the three of them fuck) and humped against her face while I eagerly ate her. Mike kindly decided to join in and played with my ass, which I knew Vicky would be able to see but I was so horny by this point I didn’t care and just carried on eating her. Only when we’d both cum did we settle down and chat properly (although there was still a fair bit of caressing going on).

Vicky had heard about Mike and Lis partially fucking and she wanted a proper description from him of what had happened. Despite it having been quite a while since they dated (and the fact that it was her who had broken it off), Vicky is still very fond of Lis and I think she actually regrets having split up. She had been very surprised when Mike had first told her that he’d been inside Lis and if she could go back and change things, I think she would have happily let Mike join them (I think Lucy is probably better for Lis in the long run though). Vicky appeared to really enjoy Mike’s description of the feeling of Lis’ cunt around his cock and I pointed out that (mostly due to me having jumped in), Jen hadn’t got to cum yet. As I’d now had a chance to taste Vicky, I told her that if she ate Jen then Mike would fuck her properly. She wasn’t sure she could cum again just yet but agreed to give it a try and I promised her that we would made her cum.

Once she was in position and eating Jen, I climbed under her (so my face was under her abdomen and my mouth was on her cunt) and Mike knelt over me and pushed in to Vicky. He actually pushed into me first as he knows how much I like the idea of having my juices mixed inside other girls, but once inside her he stayed buried in her and fucked her while I licked her clit. I thought that we may as well do things properly and reached up over my head so I could fondle her breasts. I couldn’t see what I was doing, but it was easy enough to find her nipples and caress them. Mike was doing the same sort of thing to her ass but before she came he worked a thumb into her and pumped it in and out. I heard him tell Jen to cum as we were working hard on Vicky and I sort of heard Jen’s mewing, but it was mostly muffled by Vicky’s body. Mike told Vicky to keep eating Jen until she had cum herself but this didn’t take too long with everything we were doing to her. Mike still had to keep up his end of the bargain though and he leant back so he could get a better view and then used long strokes to fuck her until he came. Vicky was now spent and just wanted to rest, so Jen and I went into Mike’s room and Mike spent the night with her. Jen and I had a much gentler session while Mike and Vicky talked some more and after a while he managed to get hard enough that they could spoon, but they didn’t do any more than this.

On the Saturday morning, he ate her awake and then lay on his back while Vicky rode him. They were noisy enough to wake Jen and me so we went in to see what they were up to. As Mike’s mouth was free, I sat over his face and he ate me. Jen sat over his chest so she could kiss Vicky and this put her in a good position for me to reach around her body and tweak her nipples. Vicky made a comment about how she had missed having a cock in her and Jen took umbrage at this and told her that if that was how she felt, then we’d make sure she had enough cock. I wasn’t sure what Jen was going to do, but it became clear when she went and fetched the strap on. I lifted myself up from Mike’s face so we could explain the turn of events and he slowed down his fucking until Jen was ready. Jen positioned herself behind Vicky and I moved out of the way entirely (which I felt was quite selfless of me as I hadn’t cum yet) so Vicky could lie down properly on top of Mike. I moved around to help spread her ass cheeks while Jen positioned the dildo and then pressed in to Vicky’s ass.

Jen slowly pumped the cock deeper into her ass, helped by the fact that Mike was still fucking her pussy and once she was most of the way in she told Mike to resume ‘proper’ fucking. They switched between using alternate strokes and pumping in unison a few times and Jen slapped Vicky’s ass while asking her if she still wanted more cock inside her. I was really enjoying the view and decided that as nobody was free to help me, I may as well just take care of myself, so spread my legs and masturbated. They fucked harder and faster and Jen kept asking Vicky if she liked having two cocks inside her. It was fairly obvious that she did, but Jen continued to ask in more forceful ways, asking Vicky if she liked having her cunt and ass fucked at the same time, telling her she was a whore, calling her a slut and slapping her ass. Vicky was obviously getting close to cumming and Mike encouraged her along, telling her not to hold back at all and use Jen and himself however felt best. Jen continued to call her names and slap her as Vicky’s moaning got louder and she came. Mike continued to pump into her so Jen carried on as well, calling Vicky a cunt and telling her that they were going to fuck her until she couldn’t take any more.

It was an amazing sight and I buried a couple of fingers in my pussy while frigging my clit. Mike fucked Vicky frantically until he emptied himself into her at which point Jen pressed the button on the dildo to make it squirt its cum into Vicky’s ass. She pulled out and directed the dildo towards me and as I came, she squirted another load of cum over me, covering my breasts and stomach. Vicky was still impaled on Mike’s cock and I watched him kneading her ass and slowly moving inside her as I came down from my orgasm and gently stroked my fingers over my clit, rubbing some of Jen’s fake cum into my pussy. Once Vicky had recovered I let her give Jen her good morning orgasm and we started to get ready for the day. I showered with Jen and Mike showered with Vicky but we didn’t do enough to make anyone cum (although Mike was hard again when they had finished showering).

Vicky had decided not to tempt us too much (knowing that we would fuck her more than she could take if given the chance) and we had a fairly quiet day with a little shopping and a nice walk after lunch. We discussed the sex party and told her that we would be happy to take her along if she still wanted to go, but it would have to be after the New Year as we had already agreed to take someone else along. She seemed a little disappointed and I hadn’t actually realised that she had been so keen. I did consider inviting her to the end of year party but was still rather wary of introducing her to the fact that Sue would be there and having her find out that Mike and Jen have both fucked Sue (Vicky has met Sue a few times when Sue visited me at Uni, so she knows she is my sister). In order to compensate her for the disappointment, we ducked into a little copse and once out of sight of the path, pushed Vicky up against a tree. Mike fingered her while Jen removed her coat and pulled the top of her dress down so she could get to Vicky’s nipples and Mike then helped Jen take care of Vicky’s breasts while I knelt and ate her. As she got closer to cumming, her dress was undone more until it was bunched around her waist and I moved back to let it slide down her legs so she could step out of it. By the time she came, she was naked (other than shoes) but we let her put her coat back on as it was fairly cool.

Mike wanted another go with her and she leant against a tree while he flipped her coat up to reveal her ass and then pushed into her. I stood beside her and reached under hher body with one hand to play with her clit and used my other hand to finger her ass. Jen completed her stimulation by caressing her breasts (which had the added benefit of stopping them swinging back and forth too much as Mike fucked her. We knew that we couldn’t be too loud as we weren’t far from the path, but we could be vocal enough for Mike and Vicky to communicate enough to try to cum together. As Mike didn’t have to worry about doing anything to stimulate Vicky, he just used long strokes and pushed as far into her as he could each time. Jen and I had to slow down a little as Vicky was going to cum first, but it wasn’t long before Mike said that he was nearly there too. We waited until he was on the brink of cumming and he kept himself there while we got Vicky to the same place and as soon as she said she was about to cum, he sped up slightly and pushed deep into her again. Vicky pushed back against him (and my fingers) and he told her that he was cumming in her as she panted that she was cumming. He stayed inside her when they had finished and Jen and I stopped playing with Vicky. We watched closely as he pulled out and she stood up and saw a little cum trickle out of her, but not a large amount.

She asked for her clothes back but we told her that we wanted her to just keep her coat on. If she had really insisted, we would have probably given in, but she caved first and agreed so we continued our walk with her just wearing her coat (which she buttoned up). She told us that she had felt a bit more of Mike’s cum slide out of her pussy and down one of her legs, but it didn’t seem that noticeable to the rest of us. We even managed to stop off for a coffee on the way home – Vicky was initially nervous that someone would figure out she was naked, but relaxed a bit and even undid an extra button on her coat. Without a bra on, she didn’t have her usual cleavage (which she values quite a bit) and unfortunately the place was too busy to tease her in any interesting ways. We considered taking her along to one of our usual sex shops but thought that we could leave that for another visit (plus I wanted to get home and use her to cum).

On the walk home, we stopped and undid various buttons on her coat, but allowed her to hold it shut (there is a difference between having fun and getting someone arrested!). Once indoors, we thought that we should help to warm her up and we climbed into bed. Vicky wasn’t ready to do any more and it didn’t seem fair to just make her do things to us so Jen and I 69ed while Vicky and Mike talked (and of course, watched). The rest of the afternoon we spent lazing around and chatting before having dinner. As we got ready to go out for the evening, we tried to convince Vicky to go without panties but she really likes wearing some of her nice underwear when dancing as she says it makes her feel sexy (given the way she dances, I don’t think she really needs anything to help her though).

We went to a few places to have drinks before going dancing (none of us drank a lot – we were just having a chilled evening). As usual, Vicky’s dancing was noticed by more than a few people and a number of guys wanted to dance with her. She was happy to let them and while watching her, Mike, Jen and I came up with another idea. During a break, we filled her in on it and she was a little uncertain at first, but we told her that she could choose her target and convinced her that she would have a good time. She agreed to our plan and we danced a little more together before she went off to dance with a couple more guys and find her mark for the night. He was a fairly handsome guy, a little older than her (probably around Mike’s age or maybe a couple of years older). He certainly seemed to enjoy dancing with her and it was very obvious (even from a distance) that she was flirting with him. I followed Vicky into the toilets to see how things were going and she said that if she was going to go through with it, then she had made her choice. We confirmed the final parts of the plan and she headed back out and told her guy that she wanted to head home and have some fun.

Mike, Jen and I followed them at a safe distance and once they went indoors, we gave them a few minutes and when a bedroom light went on, we quietly crept into the house. We listened in and could hear them talking. Vicky gave us brief details of what she did, but she didn’t elaborate enough to provide a proper description here – basically, he knew why he was there anyway (or at least thought he did) and he quickly responded to Vicky dancing up against him, caressing herself and fondling his crotch. She pushed him onto the bed, feed his cock (and applied a condom) and gave it a good suck. He pulled his shirt off while she did this and she then quickly removed her dress and pounced on him, giving him ample time to admire her underwear as she ground against him. He fondled her breasts and pushed her bra off them so she removed it properly and then stood up to pull her panties off while he removed the rest of his clothes. We heard her ask him if he wanted to go on top or have her ride him and he asked her to go on top, which she agreed to providing he would give her a good hard fuck.

Mike had gotten a bit impatient and had already pushed my skirt up and slipped his cock into me. I let him slide back and forth inside me until we heard moaning from the bedroom and I then climbed the stairs and stopped to look in the bedroom door. I had managed to get my hand under my skirt and fingers into my pussy before the guy noticed that I was standing there. He seemed rather startled at first but I told them to carry on and not mind me. I played with my pussy and told Vicky that she had been lucky to find someone and followed up by telling her how horny I was feeling. Vicky was still slowly moving up and down on the guy’s cock and I stepped into the room and told her that it was so long since I’d had a good fuck and acted a little shy, then asked if I could join them. Vicky didn’t agree straight away but I continued to edge closer to the bed (it didn’t take long, our house isn’t that big) and I reached out to cup one of her breasts and told her that I’d let the guy have her first.

No comments:

Post a Comment