Friday, 22 February 2013

The Surprise Threesome - Part 2

Vicky asked him if he minded, then introduced me as her housemate and then said that he’d be doing me a favour. I had a hand between Vicky’s legs by this point and was rubbing her clit and his cock. He agreed and I told him that he had to fuck both of us, but that I would help out with Vicky. I quickly slipped my clothes off (probably without him noticing that I didn’t have panties on) and climbed up on the bed behind Vicky. I reached around and caressed her breasts with one hand, occasionally dropping it to her crotch to fondle them both and reached down with my other hand to caress her ass or the guy’s balls. I kissed and nuzzled his neck, which put on a good show for the guy and allowed me to whisper things into Vicky’s ear. I asked if she was ready to show him some more and she murmured her consent so I climbed off and she dismounted him.

Vicky lay on her back and told the guy that it was time for him to give her the good fucking he had promised. He clambered up and knelt between her legs which I got him to hand up to me as I straddled her face. He asked if she was really going to go down on me as I planted my pussy over her mouth and I told him that if you got her horny enough, she would do pretty much anything. I held her legs up and apart and watched as the guy slid into her and started pumping away. I told him to hold onto her ankles and I reached down to her pussy, spread her lips and exposed her clit. I gently stroked it for a while until I could feel Vicky panting into my pussy as she ate me and then told the guy that she seemed to be getting close to cumming. He didn’t seem to question as to how I knew this (but I guess if you’ve got a chance to fuck two younger girls it is probably best not to question things). I quickly turned around and panted myself back on Vicky’s mouth, knowing that this position would give him a much better view of her tongue working on and in me. Vicky took hold of my ass and licked me faster and I could feel the bed moving as the guy was finishing off. Fortunately for Vicky, he had copied me and had played with her clit so she got to cum as well. I could have easily stayed on her face until she made me cum, but wanted to try for a better orgasm from our random guy, so once Vicky had cum I lifted myself off her face and sat beside her just gently masturbating.

I sucked the condom clean of her juices, then removed it and used my skirt to wipe the guy’s cock clean. I reminded him that he also had to take care of me and he said that he would, but he needed a little time to get ready. I had guessed this would be the case, but Vicky had done a fairly good job on me so I didn’t want to have to wait too long so I moved down between Vicky’s legs and kitty kissed her – partly for her benefit and partly to get the guy worked up again. This had the desired effect and I felt his fingers stroke around my pussy and then press into me – slightly gingerly at first, but then when I pushed back against them he became a lot more forceful. I glanced behind me and saw that he was hard again but thought that we could probably help to get him harder and told Vicky that I needed her help.

While she sat up, I tossed a new condom to the guy and once he’d put it on, I got him to sit on the edge of the bed and Vicky and I sandwiched his cock between our breasts and rubbed him. He was a decent size so we could get a nice rhythm going and watched as his cock disappeared between our nipples and then emerged as he thrust upwards. I told Vicky that it looked like a tasty lollipop and asked if she would help me lick it. I wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock and briefly sucked him before letting Vicky had a go and then we got started properly by kissing each other around his cock. We used lots of tongue action and kissed up and down the shaft as well as playing with his glans. I was enjoying having him as a sex toy, but didn’t want him to get so excited that he wouldn’t be able to take care of me properly so I stood up and told him he could have one more treat before we got down to business properly. I told him to stay where he was and I lowered myself onto his cock and then spread my legs and asked Vicky to lick me while I slid up and down the length of his shaft. He reached around me and played with my breasts (and did quite a good job of stroking and teasing my nipples) but I now wanted a proper fuck.

I climbed off him and moved onto the bed. I hadn’t decided what position I wanted to use, but he made the decision for me by quickly moving up behind me and holding my hips while he pushed into me. I eagerly thrust back against him and he asked if I was going to carry on eating the other girl (Vicky – none of us had given our names). She moved up onto the bed and spread her legs and I buried my face in her pussy. The guy leaned over me and reached around to fondle my breasts and I told him to stroke my clit as well so I could cum around his cock. He did as I asked and I continued to hump back against him (mostly) in time with his thrusts and I gave Vicky’s cunt a good licking and fingering. I told him to make me cum and then he could use me and he sped up rubbing my clit and kneaded my ass more firmly. He was a pretty good fuck and I made sure to moan as I came and then concentrated on eating Vicky while he pumped into me. He used nice long strokes, pushing the whole way into me each time so his body slapped against my ass and I tried to move my head to the side slightly so he could see me licking and fingering Vicky. He came first, but I didn’t stop licking until Vicky had also cum and I then pulled myself forwards off his cock and thanked him.

As his cock went limp I asked him if he thought he could go for another round (which was a little unfair as I knew Mike and Jen were waiting quietly downstairs and listening in) and the guy said that he would need more time to rest first. While I was tempted to wait (and it was fun screwing someone who’s name I didn’t even know), I knew that Mike and Jen would want to spend time with Vicky so I told him that my girlfriend would be back soon and that she would probably be jealous if she saw me doing things with Vicky. He said that she could always join us and I liked his attitude but I told him that she was gay and wouldn’t be interested in him. I lay beside Vicky and we fondled and kissed each other (in a slightly exaggerated way) while he got dressed. We thanked him for a good time (and he thanked us) and we remained naked while we saw him to the front door (Mike and Jen had the sense to hide in the kitchen).

Once he’d left, we went to tell them the details of the encounter and found Mike with his cock between Jen’s legs and them rubbing against each other (he was only pressed against her pussy, not inside her). They had humped like this for a lot of our session so were both feeling quote horny and as a thank you for waiting and letting Vicky and I have a play, we took them upstairs and tended to them. Mike Lay on his back and Jen lay over him facing up. She then moved down so his cock was pressed against her pussy once more and Vicky and I took turns licking them both. As usual, Jen came first but she stayed in place until Mike came – jetting an impressive amount of cum over Vicky’s lips and Jen’s pussy and stomach.

As Mike and Jen had just both just cum, it was clearly time for Vicky and I to play again and we shared a dildo between us and let Mike and Jen take turns licking, fondling and kissing us both. Jen spent more time enjoying our breasts and Mike spent longer on our pussies and clits. As we got closer to cumming, we moved around so we were kneeling (facing away from each other). We tried to do this while keeping the dildo buried between us but didn’t manage it so Jen helped hold it in place while we reinserted it. After pushing back against each other for a short time, we felt it was time to cum and we adjusted our position (and the dildo) so Mike could thrust it back and forth into us while Jen reached underneath and played with our clits. They suggested that we cum together and this was much easier with Jen solely concentrating on our clits as she could easily back off or speed up the stimulation. As we got closer, Mike moved the dildo harder and faster in us and we were told be to nice and vocal so Jen could tell how close to cumming we were. As we were both moaning so much I’m not actually sure who came first, but either way we were very close and were certainly cumming at the same time. Vicky’s orgasm seemed to last slightly longer (only by 5-10 seconds or so) and once we’d disengaged from the dildo, Mike and Jen kitty kissed us, switching between us.

They continued this until we were ready to go again and we let Jen go in the middle between Vicky and I. I offered to let Mike fuck me but he said he wanted his last load of the day to be in Vicky so he knelt behind me and licked me a little (but mostly fingered and frigged me as it was an awkward position). He warned Vicky that as soon as the three of us had cum, we would move straight onto the next session and she complained that we would end up breaking her, but said she understood. Mike took a little break from playing with me to play with Vicky’s breasts and kiss her, but he returned in time to get me off around the same time Jen and Vicky came. As promised, we went straight into the final round – Mike was on his back this time and Vicky rode him while I sat over his face and Jen sat over his chest so she could play with Vicky’s breasts. Vicky was given a vibe to use on her clit to help her along but Vicky seemed to do a fairly good job of fucking Mike anyway. He loved feeling Jen’s body on him at the same time as having Vicky and me and I was treated to a very enthusiastic licking. Even though Jen didn’t want to cum again, I reached around her and played with her nipples so she wasn’t entirely left out and as I came I pinched them quite hard. I stayed in position to let Mike continue to lick me until Vicky had cum and he had cum in her and we finally all climbed off him and lay on the bed in a sweaty mess (Mike being especially sweaty).

I let Jen spend the night with Vicky so she could have time to worship ‘the ladies’ (Vicky’s breasts) and I slept with Mike (other than a little spooning, it really was just sleeping). The condition of giving Vicky to Jen for the night was that Mike and I had to be involved in their morning session. Vicky came in to fetch us and we agreed that as she had been so willing to let us do whatever we wanted to/with her, she should get to do what she wanted. Her first wish was to use the strap on and give Jen a good fucking with it. Mike encouraged Vicky by reminding her that Jen liked things rough and Vicky took this idea on board and gave Jen’s ass a good slapping. Mike and I attached the nipple clamps to Jen’s nips and added a little of the heat gel for extra effect (you have to be careful with this stuff as it really does get very warm). I fetched the little whip and tried to use it on Jen’s pussy, but it was difficult doing this from underneath and not really being able to see what I was doing so I ended up just using my hand and slapping her mons and clit. Jen really got into things and Vikcy gave her an incredibly hard fucking and was as abusive (verbally) as Jen had been to her the previous day. As Jen got close, I pushed a finger into her ass and pumped in and out and when Jen came, Vicky emptied two loads of cum into, pulled out and squirted a load over her back and ass and then got Jen to turn over so she could cover her front.

I asked Vicky if she would do me as well and she said that as she was already wearing the cock, she may as well. I let her choose the position and she got me to kneel on the bed so she could take me the same way she had done Jen. Mike helped out and played with my clit (just rubbing, no slapping for me). Vicky also teased me about being a dirty little slut and me reminding her that she had asked to come along to the sex parties so she could be fucked by a group of strangers (strangers to her anyway) didn’t change her opinion. I didn’t mind as it felt pretty good and I pumped back against her until I came. I got a little of the fake cum injected into me, but Vicky had depleted the supply on (and in) Jen.

It was now Vicky’s turn to cum and Mike was quite happy to take care of her. They had a simple session, Mike took her from behind to start with and finished off with her on top. Jen sat behind Vicky and slapped her ass a few times (but much more gently than Vicky had slapped her) and then reached around Vicky to play with her nipples. This made it rather difficult for Mike and Vicky to hump together quickly and finish off so Jen left them get on with things, but stayed kneeling over Mike’s legs so she got a good view of the action. Mike came in Vicky and she started dripping with his cum as soon as he pulled out – Jen was going to lick her clean but we decided to let her enjoy having his cum leak out of her pussy as we ate breakfast. We then showered together (well, I showered with Vicky and Mike with Jen) and with freshly cleaned pussies, (or cocks) we got ready for the day.

Vicky was leaving us just after lunch so she packed up her belongings to take with her and we headed off into town. Just before we left, we dared Vicky to wear one of Jen’s short skirts (and I do mean short) with hold-ups. She agreed to this and didn’t even complain when we told her that she wasn’t allowed any panties under it. As she had been so willing to comply, she was given a reward of a last fuck from Mike while she stood in the hallway. He emptied himself into her again and didn’t produce as much cum as he had earlier, but there was still enough that it dripped out of her pussy onto her thighs. By the time we got into town all his cum had left her (or been absorbed) but she said that she still felt quite wet. Once we’d ordered food, Jen and I went with Vicky to the toilet and took turns fingering her in one of the stalls. She did indeed feel quite wet and by the time we finished with her she said that she felt even wetter. We didn’t let her cum and this probably contributed to her willingness to let her skirt ride up as we ate lunch. Mike and I both got a hand between her legs and at one point we took a leg each and pulled them open so she was completely exposed. She managed to stay like this for about 10 seconds before it became a bit much and as a reward, Jen and I took her back into the bathroom after lunch and fingered her properly (letting her cum this time).

We all headed to the station but stopped off on the way so Mike could have one last go with Vicky. She stood up against a wall in an alleyway and he knelt to eat her while Jen and I kept lookout. It didn’t take long to make her cum and she wanted to reciprocate so she swapped places with Mike and sucked him off. Jen couldn’t resist taking the opportunity to mark Vicky and she stood behind her and rubbed some of Vicky’s hair against her pussy. She later told us that she was imagining peeing all over Vicky’s head and back, but it’s probably for the best that all she did was imagine this! As Mike got closer to cumming, he asked Vicky where she wanted him to cum and she said that he could cum in her mouth if she wanted. He said that he would rather cum in her cunt so she stood up and offered herself to him, at which point Mike quickly pushed into her and pumped away for a short while before pushing as deep into her as he could get and cumming. He seemed to produce a bit more cum this time (or at least more of it dripped out of her) and Jen and I smeared it over her thighs, pussy and ass before we gathered up her bags and went to the station.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Andi,

    I would like to thank you so very much for your revelations. I only wish that I were young enough to share with you some of your wonderful experiences. Please continue to live your life as you are and may all the blessings of Existence keep you and Mike and Jen together and happy.
    Much love to you marvelous children (from my point of view only - no insult intended...),
    Krissy :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're never too old to enjoy yourself properly :)

    ReplyDelete