Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Cumming in Lesbians - Part 1

The title sort of gives away what happened this weekend, but long term readers probably won't be too surprised...

Following Valentine’s weekend, we took a trip to visit Lis and Lucy (they had visited us enough times that it would have just been rude to make them come up again). We left a little earlier on the Friday afternoon so we didn’t arrive too late. After having dinner in, we went out for a drink and discussed the events from our last visit to Jen and Lucy’s Uni. Lucy couldn’t believe that they had corrupted Susan so quickly (and so thoroughly), but Lis thought that it sounded like fun and Lucy ended up admitting that she was quite impressed with how openly Susan was able to enjoy herself under the guise of ‘being made to do things’.

Once we got back to the flat, Mike was eager to find out if he was going to be able to do things with Lis again (he had assumed he would be, but as Lis was still enjoying teasing him, he didn’t want her to know he had assumed this). His assumption was correct, although he still wasn’t allowed to eat her. Mike quickly stripped Lis and we watched as he used his fingers on her pussy as they kissed. I knew that he would want to get inside her as quickly as possible, but he carried on fingering her until she was panting and saying that she wanted to cum, at which point he stopped playing with her as intensely and just kept her close to cumming.

Lis ensured this for a while but ended up asking him to make her cum. He fucked her in a number of different positions, missionary, spooning, legs lifted up, on her side, on her stomach, her on top riding him… He finished her off with her on her back, holding her knees up to her chest so he could get really deep inside her. When she’d cum, he lay on top of her, cock still buried in her pussy and kissed her.

Jen and I hadn’t been idle the whole time – having seen Mike and Lis play before, it wasn’t as interesting to just watch so we had pulled Lucy onto the end of the bed and taken turns eating her under her skirt. We freed her breasts and then proceeded to get her topless and as we ate and caressed her, Jen and I stripped and got Lucy down to wearing just her skirt. We were still working on Lucy when Mike and Lis finished and a little later, I saw that they had moved around so Mike was spooning with Lis and they could watch us. By this point, Lucy was on her back and whichever one of Jen and me wasn’t eating her was sitting over her face.

Mike was meanwhile caressing Lis’ body and nibbling on her earlobe (which he’d discovered that she quite liked). He gave her a mini-orgasm by accident (or at least unintentionally). He kept whispering to her how beautiful and sexy she was, hot wet and hot her cunt felt and how he loved making her cum. She told him that she still wasn’t going to let him eat her yet (but she made the mistake of saying ‘yet’, which Mike heard but didn’t mention to her) and he said that was fine as long as she realised that he was going to fuck her and make her cum again. Lis pushed back against him and told him that she might just fuck him and make him cum. He was very deep inside her while they were doing this, but Mike didn’t let it distract him from the view of me making Lucy cum. Jen stayed sitting over Lucy’s face until she had cum and (just to be fair), Jen then ate me.

Mike and Lis were still thrusting against each other and Mike said that it was time to fuck Lis properly (by which he meant make her cum while he could still hold back). They basically just carried on doing what they were doing but Lis could now twist her head round and kiss him as they didn’t have to watch us. Mike lifted up one of Lis’ legs a little so we could see and as Lis got closer to cumming, he once again pushed as hard and deep into her as he could. A little before Lis came, she asked him if he thought she could make him cum in her and Mike said that she could probably easily do that if he wasn’t concentrating so much, but not to worry as he would restrain himself. Lis told him that she would like to try to make him cum and Mike pointed out that he didn’t have a condom on (and Lis isn’t on the pill). She told him it was okay and it was safe and he asked if she was sure, but he’d already sped up his movements and his fingers on her clit. Lis panted to him to make her cum and he told her that he was going to cum in her. Mike continued to fuck Lis until she came and then told her that he was really just about to cum in her. He still half expected her to pull away or tell him to stop, but once he realised that she wasn’t going to do this (or that she didn’t have time to do this anymore) he pushed deep into her again and emptied himself into her. He held her tight against him, played with her clit and told her that he was cumming in her and Lis pushed herself back against him just as she’d done before while they’d been watching us.

Mike kept a tight hold of her until he’d completely finished and had caught his breath. He stayed inside her and asked why she had let him cum (I’d been quite surprised by the way things had gone and had already the start of that conversation with Lucy, but Mike had somehow missed this as he’d been distracted). Lis explained that after Mel and Julia’s wedding, she had decided that it might actually be nice to let him cum in her and had started taking the appropriate notes of her cycle to find the safe period. She had very nearly let him cum in her the previous month when they had visited, but had chickened out at the last minute (and just let him cum over her). This time, she had decided that as he had made her cum so many times, she was ready to let him do things properly with her.

When Lis had first told him to cum in her a number of things had gone through my head. I had gotten over my jealous feelings in relation to him being inside someone without any birth control as I’d remembered that he had been inside me bareback a few times when we first started doing things (and before I was on the pill) and likewise a year or so later when I was changing from one brand of the pill to another one. This was different however, now he was actually cumming inside her – and while I am well aware just how meticulous Lis is in her research when it comes to taking measurements (so I was fairly confident that if she said it was a safe time, then it was) – it didn’t alter the fact that he was actually cumming inside an unprotected girl. I didn’t really have much time in which to do anything and I realised that it was possibly a silly thing to feel jealous over given all the things we get up to – and it did actually make it kind of hotter to watch.

Reluctantly Mike pulled out of Lis so we could see the damage he’d done. Lis rolled over onto her back and we spread her lips. Mike’s cum slowly oozed out of her and ran down over her ass. Lis thought that this felt very strange, but not unpleasant and Jen decided to help clean Lis up with her tongue. She licked deep into Lis and scoured around the sides of her cunt until she couldn’t taste Mike any more, but when Lis stood up to go and clean herself out, more cum leaked out and dripped down her legs onto her feet. Mike was quite pleased he’d given her such a good load (but once again, he had abstained for over a day as he’d been hoping to cum over her). I knelt in front of Lis and gave her another few licks, then took her off to the shower to rinse her out properly (to minimise and transference of Mike’s cum to Lucy).

While we were gone, Mike chatted to Lucy and Jen and asked Lucy if she had known that Lis was going to let him cum in her (she had – obviously). Jen told me that Mike looked incredibly happy and even just talking about the way Lis had felt was enough to make his cock stir again. Of course the fact that Lucy was sitting talking to him with just her skirt on – and that was bunched up around her waist – may have helped with this, and he really liked the fact that she wasn’t bothering trying to cover herself up and he didn’t have to hide his erection from her.

Once Lis was thoroughly cleaned out, we returned to the bedroom and Mike was roped in to helping move some of the furniture in the living room so that the girls could sleep on the floor in there. This meant that Mike got to use Lucy and Lis’ bed (in a sleeping blanket as we’d stolen the duvet). Lis told him that if he wanted to cum again, he could use her panties (as long as she knew which ones) but Mike said that he would wait and see if he got a chance to cum in her again. She told him that he’d have to wait and see but he was quietly confident that he’d get another chance.

Jen wasn’t allowed to do anything to Lucy until she’d used some mouthwash (but we were getting ready for bed properly anyway. I had a chat with Mike while the others were in the bathroom and he told me that it had felt wonderful to be able to cum in Lis. I think he knew that I felt a little jealous as he wrestled me onto the bed and started to eat me, then switched round so he could fuck me and then back to eating to finish me off. We were interrupted by the others (well, I say interrupted, but Mike didn’t actually stop until I’d cum) and Mike was then left alone with his imagination, a supply of Lis’ panties and the sound of us having fun in the living room.

Naturally, the conversation started off with what had just happened (or what had happened a little before what had just happened as we were talking about Mike and Lis). Jen once again told Lis off for not having the hang of teasing Mike and Lis said that she thought that they’d gone way past the teasing stage now, but she was sure she could do more. We discussed what it had felt like when Mike’s cum had leaked out of her and I told her how much I loved this feeling (especially when outside) and how I occasionally liked having it leak into panties, which I would keep on until they stopped feeling damp. Lis wasn’t sure if she’d be brave enough to have cum running down her legs when she was out of the house, but once again said that it had felt nice.

I pushed my head between her legs and started to eat her – just to ensure she was clean of course. Jen 69ed with Lucy so I pulled Lis on top of me so we could do the same. I had primed Jen to ensure she would continue Lucy’s anal training and she later reported to me that she had done as requested and given Lucy a fairly good rimming in the middle of their session. I mostly concentrated on Lis’ pussy and even though she seemed fairly wet, I could taste any remnants of Mike in her. We all came (not together) and I told Lucy that as part of our agreement that we would take care of her whenever Mike got to play with Lis, it was now my turn to eat her. Lucy pulled me to her and while I had just intended to make her cum, I wasn’t going to complain. Lucy and I 69ed on our sides and got each other off, then I spooned with her (Jen had Lis). I whispered to Lucy that it was times like this that I wished I had a cock as I could then bury it inside her and fall asleep while physically joined to her (it’s actually Jen I would love to be able to do this with, but when thinking about it logically, if I actually *did* have a cock, they would be the last two people I’d be able to spoon with!).

The next morning, I curled up behind Lucy again and kissed her shoulders and back while reaching around her and gently caressing her breasts. She really likes this and after doing it for a while she was grinding her ass back against my crotch. We’d been fairly quiet and hadn’t moved much so Jen and Lis were still asleep, but they woke up when I got out of bed and fetched a toy to use with Lucy. We shared a double ended dildo and scissored with it buried between us. Jen and Lis watched as Lucy and I fucked each other (it wasn’t as easy doing this on the floor bed without the bounciness of a mattress to help, but we managed with a little assistance from the others who gave a little attention to our clits. We stayed in position to watch Jen and Lis play with each other - more fingering, less (no) dildo, same effect – and then I took Lis in to wake Mike up.

He was happy to be woken up by two girls, both of which he could now fuck and once I’d taken him in my mouth and covered his cock in my saliva, Lis sat over him, took hold of his cock and pushed herself down onto it. She rode him for a little while and I got her to turn around so she was facing away from him and I could get to her clit. I gave her a good licking while Mike pumped in and out of her and thought that it would be wonderful when I’d be able to do things with Jen and Mike in this way. Lis didn’t want me to make her cum as she wanted to practice using Mike (and Mike didn’t want me to make Lis cum as he wanted to do this himself). As a consolation prize, I was offered the chance to have him eat me – on a weekend when I have three girls who can do this, it isn’t quite as much of an ‘offer’ as usual, but as I often say, an orgasm is an orgasm, so I climbed over his face and enjoyed his tongue while I watched Lis fuck herself on his cock. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit against him and experimenting to find out what felt best. I gave her some tips and she found a way that she really liked – and continued really liking it until she *really* liked it.

Mike continued to eat me and I could see he was pushing up into Lis, but she wasn’t doing anything back to him. I mouthed to her and asked if she was going to let him fuck her and she shook her head while giving me a mischievous grin. I mouthed to her that she was an evil bitch and she just shrugged, but leant forwards so I could kiss her. Mike must have taken this as her moving against him as he started to lick me faster and seemed to be pushing into Lis more. Lis and I kissed until I came, at which point she lifted herself off his cock and suggested that we go get some breakfast.

Mike was understandably frustrated, but he took the teasing in his stride. He went to breakfast with a still stiff cock and I used it to drape a tea towel over – which made Lucy say that she’d now have to boil wash the towel and Mike pointed out that his cock was only covered with Lis’ juices, which Lucy had sampled on many occasions. Jen pushed a couple of fingers into Lis and tried to feed them to Lucy, who at first turned her head away, but eventually took them and sucked them clean. This didn’t help to ease Mike’s erection and I decided to have some more fun by teasing him throughout breakfast. I rubbed my spoon over Lis and Jen’s cunts (at different times) then continued to use it to eat with and then whispered to Lis to go and tease Mike more directly. She sat on his lap again and didn’t stop him when he lifted her up and pushed her back down onto his cock. She didn’t let him stay inside her for long though and once she’d dismounted, I got her to climb up on the table and Jen and I took turns licking yoghurt off her cunt.

We tried to get Lucy to switch places with Lis – I had expected her to play along with this but it seemed that while she was okay with us playing with her while Mike was present, she wasn’t quite ready to be the centre of attention. We did at least get her to take a turn fingering and licking Lis which Mike found incredibly hot to watch. He wasn’t the only one and once Lis had been allowed (or made) to cum, I took her place and had people eat me (some with yoghurt, some without). I let Mike be the one to finish me off as I knew having him make me cum would get him even more worked up. After I’d cum, I climbed down from the table and presented myself to him, telling him he could fuck me if he wanted, but pointed out that if he did he wouldn’t have as much cum for Lis if she let him do things with her again. I got a slap on the ass for this, but he said he would hold back. I was going to suggest he shower with Lis, but let Jen have the job of teasing him – and as expected, he was still hard when he left the shower.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting development. Considering the arrangement between you, Jen and Mike I am very surprised the first lesbian he was able to cum inside like that wasn't Jen.

    I would still have used the 'plan B' pill though just to be safe. And get that girl on birth control! If she's going to be doing stuff like this, even if it's kept 'lesbian only', there may be some transference. Or a condom at least! Ok, I'll get off my soap box now.

    Finally, how is that relationship between Mike and Jen? Is it strong enough that, heaven forbid, something happened to you, they would stay together or do you think they would part ways?

    ~Longtime reader and ever anonymous
    Anon 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't considered it like that - Jen hasn't said anything about being jealous (and given she was a party to encouraging Lis to play with Mike it would be difficult for her to have objected). Technically, I don't think Lis is a lesbian (obviously if we define 'lesbian' as someone who will only do things with other girls). She is probably near that end of the spectrum, but I believe that she might end up doing things with other guys in the future (as long as Lucy approves of course).

    Lis doesn't want to go on the pill but she is incredibly anal about measuring things so I trust her to only do things at the safest part of her cycle. She doesn't do things with Lucy until she had been thoroughly cleaned so I don't think there is too much risk there (but they acknowledge that there is *some* risk).

    I think Mike and Jen would stay together - certainly (assuming things go as planned) once we have a child, then they would have yet another reason, but they do love each other and it won't be too much longer before Mike is allowed to actually do things properly with Jen. I'm not saying that things would be simple as Jen is probably more of a lesbian than Lis, but I'm sure they would find a way to work things out.

    ReplyDelete