Saturday, 11 May 2013

Cumming in Lesbians - Part 2

We headed out into town and then went for a walk around a park. Jen whispered to me how she would have loved to make use of the trees to pee and play but she wasn’t feeling brave enough to let Lucy and Lis know about her desires. We sat down at a few places and spent a little time flashing guys (well, Lis, Jen and I did – Lucy only joined us once and she still had panties on). Back in town, we went for lunch and I sat with my heel pressed against my crotch. It felt nice but wasn’t enough to do anything more than feel nice so when we’d finished eating it was time to go any try on some clothes. Lucy was a bit more forthcoming once she was in a changing room and Jen reported that while she didn’t want to get completely naked, she was happy to make out with Jen (who was naked) and indulge in a bit of mutual fingering and licking. Lis and I were a little less reserved and both stripped fully before taking turns playing with each other. The result was the same in both cases though, we all managed to cum, however I also convinced Lis to leave her bra off when she got dressed and once Mike knew this, he insisted on buying her a thinner top (on the provision she put it on). Lis played along and over coffee, we all admired the outline of her nipples (which became a more prominent as she sat there and we pointed out that some other people also seemed to have noticed them).

Lucy had promised to take us out to a nice club that evening so we went home to rest for a bit beforehand (and have dinner). I got Lis to mount Mike once again and I knelt between his legs so I could give her clit another lick. She didn’t want to cum so I switched places with her and asked if she would reciprocate. I was a little surprised when she knelt down and pushed her face against my pussy, but it was a nice surprise, that got even better when I felt her tongue rapidly flicking back and forth over my clit. I didn’t tell her that I wanted to cum, but she carried on licking me and I was vocal enough that she knew I was on the way to an orgasm. Fortunately Lis hadn’t decided to tease me as well as Mike and she continued until I came. When I climbed off Mike, I suggested she give him a little of the same treatment and after only a small hesitation, she kissed the head of his cock and began to lick him.

Mike wanted her to suck him properly but apart from taking the whole head into her mouth a couple of times, she just licked him. He really enjoyed it when she flicked her tongue just under the front of his glans (which I guess isn’t surprising as this is where he likes me touching him when I’m using a single finger to make him cum). Mike told her that he would end up cumming over her face if she carried on so she decided to stop – partially just to keep teasing him and partially as she didn’t want to have to wash her hair again before we went out. I’m fairly sure that she could have carried on licking him for a while longer without him cumming, but Lis (obviously) isn’t anywhere near as experience with Mike as I am. He tried to convince her to let him eat her and she made it as far as kneeling over him in a 69 and letting him visually examine her, but said (again) that she wanted to save that for another time and not let him have everything at once.

We all made dinner together and I pushed a couple of bits of veg into Lis before adding them to the salad. She did the same back to me and we then ganged up on Jen and fed her cunt with a number of things, including the narrower end of an aubergine. Lucy didn’t escape and was held against the counter with her skirt pulled up and panties pulled down. We fed cherry tomatoes to her pussy, allowing them to plop back out into the packet before slicing them and adding them to the salad. Mike had enjoyed watching this and had pulled his cock out and stroked it while aiming at Lucy’s ass so I let him slide into me and warm up my pussy (the veg had been in the fridge so had been cold) while I tossed the salad. Neither of us came, but I felt fairly wet by the time he’d finished.

Lis wore panties when we went out, but agreed to wear her new top and forgo her bra again. We made sure to caress her a number of times throughout the evening to get her panties as damp as possible for Mike’s use. We didn’t neglect Lucy and once she’d had a couple of drinks, she was much more willing to play with us and allowed us to fondle her while at the bar and even get hands into her panties a few times. If the bathrooms had been nicer I would have made her cum in there but we decided to save it until we got home. Later in the evening when I was dancing with Lis, she slid a hand up my skirt and onto my ass so I did the same to her and pushed my fingers into her panties. I also got a hand up her top and onto her breasts, which she really liked – so I spent some time fondling them under her top (which was certainly noticed by a number of people dancing near us). We went and sat down near the dancefloor and continued to kiss and I brought one of my legs up to lift the hem of my skirt and expose myself. I know that people wouldn’t actually be able to see much as it was dark, but I pulled up one of Lis’ legs as well and shouted to her that people deserved to see her crotch as well.

I hadn’t accounted for the UV light – while it made no difference for me, it certainly made a difference on Lis’ white panties. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t know this as it was only people out on the dance floor who got to see so she spent the best part of five minutes with her crotch on display and acting as a beacon that clearly showed my hand stroking her thigh and rubbing over her panties. Lis fondled my breasts through my top until I told her to touch me properly – I had meant for her to slide her hand under my top, but she didn’t understand what I meant so pushed her hand up my skirt and onto my cunt (admittedly this felt better than what I had been telling her to do). She told me that I felt very wet and asked if I wanted to find somewhere more suitable to finish things off but I said that I’d wait until we got home. We backed things off a little (it wasn’t really the sort of club that we could get away with doing what we were doing) but continued to kiss a while longer. I asked Lis if she was going to fuck Mike again and she said that she was planning to, but not to tell him so she could tease him more.

Mike had danced with Lucy a few times through the evening, but while Lis and I were making out, he danced a lot closer to her and she pushed back against him. He knew that she must have been able to feel the bulge of his erection and told her that he was going to fuck Lis again and fill her with his cum. Jen cut in so he danced behind Jen and rubbed against her ass (but she is used to this). Jen kissed Lucy deeply so Mike moved around behind Lucy and pressed up against her – she didn’t seem to mind this but wouldn’t let him touch her anywhere sensitive (although Jen was allowed to do this as she rubbed Lucy’s crotch through her skirt).

On the way home Mike took the opportunity to caress Lis. He really wanted to have another go at fucking her and was trying to make sure she was feeling horny enough to let him do this (and it was a bit stupid of Lis to try and tease him as he has far more experience at teasing than she does). Jen and I kept Lucy distracted and Mike walked behind us with his hand down the back of Lis’ skirt and then in her panties. He could tell that she felt fairly moist and he got her to agree to let him be inside her, and promised he wouldn’t cum if she didn’t want him to. On arriving at the flat, Jen and I took Lucy into the living room, quickly made the bed and got stuck into her while Mike took Lis to the bedroom.

He still wasn’t allowed to eat her, but she didn’t waste any time in mounting him and they humped against each other while Mike told her how incredibly hot she was. Lis was on top of him and he asked her if she wanted to be hammered to orgasm again (she had told us that she had enjoyed this position) and once she said yes, he proceeded to fuck her until she moaned into his ear that she was cumming. Lis seemed to cum fairly hard and he kept his cock buried in her while they kissed, then after a while he started moving in her again. As he fucked her he got her to imagine the view of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, of her lips stretching around him and her juices glistening on his shaft. He told her that he wanted to feel her cum around him again and asked if he could empty himself into her and fill her with his cum once more. Lis had clearly had enough of teasing him as she didn’t hold back this time and told him that he could cum if he wanted (and he wanted). He rolled over so he was on top and then pulled out, telling Lis to turn over. As soon as she was on her front, he pushed back into her, reached around to her clit and carried on pumping into her.

Mike still doesn’t know how to read Lis that well, so she came a bit faster than he had expected, but this just meant he could stop playing with her clit and concentrate on fucking her. He pushed himself upright and pulled her ass up in the air so she was half kneeling and watched as he repeatedly buried himself in her. Lis was still fairly sensitive from having just cum for the second time but she let him carry on and even pushed back against him when he told her he was getting close. He came in her with her hips pulled tight against him and then rolled onto his side, pulling her with him so he could embrace her while they spooned. He caressed her breasts and mons and as soon as he could move in her again, he did so (slowly). Lis was convinced that if she pressed on her abdomen, just above her pubic bone, she could feel his cock inside her (Mike wasn’t convinced but it gave him the opportunity to stroke her mons and get a finger onto her pussy and clit).

He carried on moving inside her while they kissed, occasionally breaking the kiss so he could tell her how good her pussy felt and how wet she was now that he had filled her with cum. He challenged her to cum a third time and she said that she wasn’t sure she could so Mike caressed her more and told her to try and milk a second load of cum out of him. It took a bit longer for her to cum this time and her orgasm seemed to build more slowly than the first two cums of the evening, but this gave Mike longer to enjoy himself and to try and learn how Lis liked being touched (okay, so he had some inside knowledge from things that Jen and I had told him). Lis was fine with him cumming in her again and this time he managed to do it much sooner after she had cum. He stayed inside her a while longer and thinks that he might have been able to stay hard if she had remained with him, but she thought that she should get back to the rest of us and demonstrate the mess he had made in her.

It really was quite a mess – even when she arrived in the living room, cum was still actually dripping from her and Jen buried her face between Lis’ legs. I would have loved to just pulled her down to join us, but Lis had to go and clean up so Jen joined her in the shower and made sure she was hosed out (again). I spent the time with Lucy just gently kissing and caressing her, aiming to get her ready for round three when Jen and Lis returned.

Rounds one and two had happened while Lis had been busy with Mike. I’d told Lucy that Jen and I were going to do everything we could to make her cum and we’d done a pretty good job. With Lis out of the way (and possibly with the help of the alcohol we’d had throughout the evening), Lucy was a little less reserved and allowed us to do pretty much what we wanted to her. We rubbed against her, fingered and licked her (both holes), humped against her pussy, humped against her face, fucked her with Jen’s hair (pussy only) and for her second orgasm made her cum with Jen’s fingers buried in her ass and mine in her cunt.

I had my head between Lucy’s legs, gently kitty kissing her, when Lis and Jen came back and Jen got Lis to sit over Lucy’s face. She either didn’t care (or didn’t think about) the fact that Lis’ cunt had been filled with Mike’s cum and just lapped away at Lis. I had my usual decision to make as to whether I should do things with Lucy or Lis (I know I can’t be greedy and take both of them) and decided that as I’d already had Lucy a couple of times (as well as getting to make out with her) that I would switch to Lis so I let Jen take over between Lucy’s legs and I pulled Lis over onto the duvet beside me.

I was impressed to find out that she’d already cum three times (almost four as Jen had cleaned her out fairly thoroughly) and got her to tell me how it had felt. I held her tight against me while she did this and worked my fingers between her lips, both inside her and over her clit. We got each other fairly close to cumming but I wanted to finish off in a different way and as I’d scissored with Lucy that morning, I felt it was only fair to do the same to Lis (plus I didn’t want Mike to be the only one who got to pound against her). I was going to fetch a dildo for us to share but we decided that we’d just rub against each other. We were both more than wet enough and our pussies slid easily back and forth as we pressed them together. We each held on to one of the other person’s legs and ground back and forth. Lis was going to cum first so I reached down and played with my clit directly a little to help catch up – she still came a little bit before me, but not by too much so it wasn’t too intense for her as I carried on using her cunt to grind against until I also came.

I lay back on the bed with my legs still intertwined with Lis’. My whole crotch felt sticky and I wanted to taste our juices off Lis so I started to kitty kiss her but she wanted to 69 and do this (just kitty kissing, not actual eating). Lucy and Jen had finished and thought that we were starting over again but I assured them that we’d pretty much finished and I was just cleaning Lis off so I could give her back in a respectable state. We kitty kissed for a while longer, then kissed properly and I let Lis spoon behind me so I could face Lucy (who had Lis spooning behind her). Lucy said that she couldn’t take much more and I told her not to be silly and that we’d make her cum properly the next morning.

True to our promise, I woke Lucy up with my head buried between her legs and I let Lis do the same to Jen. Jen really wanted to pee but we made her wait until Lis had finished eating her and I then got Lis to sit over Jen’s face so she could be eaten while I used a vibe on Jen. I was slightly mean to her and put a bit of pressure on her bladder. I knew that if we’d been somewhere suitable, Jen would have loved to just let go and squirt pee everywhere (and given the position we were in, that would have been all over me) but I banked on her not wanting to do this in front of Lucy and Lis (let alone inside their flat). Only when Lis had cum and Jen had cum a second time (and Lucy had a few licks) did we let her dash to the bathroom and relieve herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment